Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Squirtle's Profile, Meet Ara!
Jojo McDodd
post Jul 4 2008, 10:32 AM
Post #1

SMALL FUZZY INVENTOR KID~
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 2 272

Active Squad

Name: Ciera Nekowa (Ara)
Hometown: Born in Pastoria. That one island in Furoh, with the rainforest? I wanna start in the rainforest, 'k?

Appearance: Ara's about 5'4''. She has waist-length, wavy silver hair. She has dark silver eyes, typically hidden by her thick, red-rimmed glasses.
Ara doesn't wear much other then her school uniform. It consists of a white blouse, a tight, navy-blue, felt vest with glod-leaf buttons, and a mainly blue plaid skirt, with white, dark red, and forest green patterns.
At important occasions, Ara wears a Silcoon-silk, blood-red dress. It is long sleeved, and has a garnet brooch on the chest. She wears Tauros-leather red boots with it, with smaller garnet brooches on the outside edges.

Personality: Ara sticks to the sidelines in almost everyting she does. She rarely speaks, and can be easily confused, then tends to get in trouble and knock things over. At the beginnings of battles, she usually has great strategy, but as soon as one of her Pokemon gets hurt, she'll go on the defensive. If her Pokemon gets K'O'ed, she'll go nuts and become reckless, using moves that lower her Pokemon's stats or forgetting type weaknesses. When she gets the tiniest bit stressed, she becomes uncoordinated and surly.

Biography: Ara was born on the high seas, on a vacation cruise around Sinnoh. Her parents returned home three weeks later and gave their daughter a highly unusual Squirtle, Buckskin. Shortly after this, Ara's father disappeared.
Marithae Nekowa, Ara's mother, became famous for her work in Shining Eevee breeding. Her plain daughter serves only as a disappointment.
At age ten, on her birthday, Ara fell in love. Outside of her Pastoria home, resting under a berry plant and wishing she could start her Pokemon journey, she noticed a sunlit silhouete. It was gone in an instant, but Ara determined that it was the Legendary Pokemon Mesprit, and became determined to train Pokemon to catch it. But her mother would not let her.
At eleven years, Ara was sent to boarding school for a short time. When she displayed exceptional Pokemon handling, her mother had no choice but to finally enable her to start her own journey at last, and sent her to Furoh, but not before giving her her father's old Cyndaquil, Socrates.

Starting Pokemon: Squirtle, female, "Buckskin," Lv. 5
Buckskin is Ara's most trusted friend, and she thus treats the Squirtle as an equal. This very special Pokemon is unique, in that it has the furry ears of a Wartortle and the ability to speak. Bucksikn never loses her cool head, even when Ara blows her top.
Cyndaquil, female, "Socrates," Lv.5
Socrates is a very timid Cyndaquil, nondescript in every way. She's afraid to battle, and Ara is considering a future in contests for her father's Cyndaquil.

Items: Ara always carries a leather shoulderbag, but it contains nothing but a picture of a world-renowned stained glass window, featuring Mesprit in a sunny glade, and a Luvdisc-pink Pokeball, which she is reserving for the little Legendary.

This post has been edited by Squirtlecuno: Jul 5 2008, 12:13 PM

--------------------
squirtle.gif Squirtle ish pwn, and I claim it. You shall not steal. squirtle.gif

Previously known as Squirtlecuno.
I really like Horton Hears a Who and Percy Jackson. Like, more than Pokemon right now. So I changed my name. Because Jojo is my favorite character. And I loves him.~ <3
... also, someone already stole Nico di Angelo. >:U
SO YEAH
JOJO IS SMALL AND FUZZY AND ADORABLE

AND AND

YESH <3

My normal location:
http://shiningbarboach.deviantart.com/
Please visit me here! I would love you forever if you did!~

My Diamond Friend Code: 0344- 5879- 3079
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Falkyn
post Jul 4 2008, 12:41 PM
Post #2

Why eat your fist?
Group Icon

Member No.: 1 944

Active Squad

Profile Denied. I don't see a lot of effort put into this. I don't know what you guys are used to from the old RPs, but this is just too short for me to allow with good conscience. Please elaborate on all of the sections, and repost.

--------------------
Because the only thing better than getting a hot, juicy burger is making one.
+Quote Post

Jojo McDodd
post Jul 5 2008, 10:33 AM
Post #3

Group Icon

Active Squad

Wow, really?! I'm used to shorter stuff! But I've fixed it as best as possible. Please read it over again.

--------------------
squirtle.gif Squirtle ish pwn, and I claim it. You shall not steal. squirtle.gif

I really like Horton Hears a Who and Percy Jackson. Like, more than Pokemon right now. So I changed my name. Because Jojo is my favorite character. And I loves him.~ <3
SO YEAH

AND AND

YESH <3

My normal location:

+Quote Post

Falkyn
post Jul 5 2008, 11:58 AM
Post #4

Why eat your fist?
Group Icon

Member No.: 1 944

Active Squad

Expand on the personality a little, and you can't start in the Kanto region. Please choose an area in the Furoh map. (Don't mind the fact that they aren't named yet, we're working on filling that out.)

--------------------
Because the only thing better than getting a hot, juicy burger is making one.
+Quote Post

Jojo McDodd
post Jul 5 2008, 12:14 PM
Post #5

Group Icon

Active Squad

Fixed it up even further. Read over, 'k?

--------------------

SO YEAH

AND AND

YESH <3

My normal location:

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 06:40 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.