Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
7 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > »   
Closed TopicStart new topic
Sailors and a Golden Magikarp., Sign up for it in the discussion topic, and no spam.
Protoman
post Dec 14 2009, 07:32 PM
Post #21

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 39 890

Uprising Pokemon

ooc: lol. I tried and failed.
Well, Tyson thought to himself, she's cute and she can battle. What next? She actually will notice me? Before Tyson could fantasize any longer, one of the Wingull was headed directly for her. Without a moment of hesitation he darted forward. He dodged the oncoming Water Gun attacks that were being sent from the angry bird Pokemon. He quickly grabbed Tikal and pulled her out of the way before she was hit by the Peck from Wingull. Out of the blinding, tear jerking smoke, Cyndaquil launched a Tackle at the enemy, knocking it to the ground.

"Are you okay?" Tyson asked as he stared into Tikal's eyes, "you almost got hurt back there." He looked down and saw that he was still holding her hand. He quickly let go and looked away, his face turning a light pink color out of shyness. "uh, I'm Tyson," he told her before looking a little uneasy, "sorry we had to meet this way."

--------------------
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

rt117
post Dec 14 2009, 08:18 PM
Post #22

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Member No.: 52 812

PANE Team

ooc: trying to make a move are we? :P

Tikal was still in the past for a few moments after Tyson had pulled her away, and she suddenly blinked after realizing what had happened.
"T-thanks." she replied, still a bit stunned before smiling at him, noticing he looked a bit shy. She wondered why he was looking away from her, but the blush on his face began to tell the story. "Thanks for saving me back there. My name's Tikal if you didn't pick up on it earlier" she replied with a warm smile, not wanting to make him feel more uncomfortable than he obviously was.
Two cries of worried sounded, and Tikal looked behind him to see her Totodile and Nidoran rush forward, having been worried when the Wingull had attacked while they were busy. Nidoran hopped up into her arms, Totodile for once not hopping around, but instead sulking slightly. Tikal frowned for a moment before smiling again, patting Totodile on his head and rubbing Nidoran behind his ear. "Hey, it's okay." she told them calmly. "Don't feel bad. Tyson here saved me."
Nidoran moved his head from Tikal, looking up at Tyson and nodding to him in thanks, seeming rather pleased.

--------------------

Click above to go to the Party!
PANE RP Character profile: Tikal Faylen: @ lv. 18 : @ lv. 17 : @ lv. 17 : @ lv. 18
Uprising RP Character profile: Sera Taisa: @ lv. 20 : @ lv. 18 : @ lv. 18
PANE Character Progress- - - - - - - - - - - Tikal Faylen - Furoh Wiki
Uprising Character Progress- - - - - - - - - - - Sera Taisa - Uprising Wiki
+Quote Post

Protoman
post Dec 14 2009, 08:34 PM
Post #23

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Uprising Pokemon

Tyson looked at Nidoran and nodded with a smile on his face. He then took off his book bag and sat it on the ground. He unzipped the front part of it and pulled out a small case. He opened up the lower compartment and pulled out a blue Poffin. Noticing the smell, Blaze came running towards it, sniffing at Tikal's feet.

"This is Blaze," Tyson said more comfortably now that he got acquainted with these new people. Blaze continued to sniff at Tikal's feet before ultimately showing a big grin. Tyson pulled another Poffin out, this one being yellow, causing Hydro to scurry over. Hydro took the Poffin and put it in his mouth, smacking rather loudly while doing so. "This feisty young turtle Pokemon," Tyson continued, "is Hydro. Sorry if he caused you some problems earlier." Hydro hit one of the oncoming Pokemon with another Skull Bash, sending it skyrocketing into the air. Hydro the caught a glimpse of the Nidoran and formed a grimace.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Captain Combuske...
post Dec 15 2009, 03:14 AM
Post #24

A.k.a CC or Captain.
Group Icon

Member No.: 10 944

Zack Aiza's Team

Ok... (click to show)

Alex groaned as he looked at Treecky.
"Treecky, stop it, now! Come on mate, focus on the battle!"
Treecky pointed his nose in the air, and shook his head. Alex sighed and realized there and then that it would be a little while before Treecky responded towards him, and he just let it lie there.

Presently, Blaze, Swamps and Stryk were fending off the Wingull well. Blaze was using Peck and Ember, but was starting to suffer from the Water Guns. Alex looked at blaze, who looked back. Just as he did, a Wingull gunned Blaze with water. Blaze toppled a little, and fell over.
"Blaze, no!" shouted Alex, running towards his little friend. Blaze was Alex' best buddy really, so even a little hit pained Alex to watch. Fainting? A whole different story. With only a little HP left, there was no time for a potion.
"Come back, buddy..." the little Torchic returned to his Pokeball.

While all this was happening, Stryk had also received a fair amount of damage, as had Swamps, but luckily, there was only one Wingull left.
"Ok Stryk, you finish it off." Stryk took pleasure in Pecking off the last Wingull. Swamps did a fake sulk, before cheering up and grinning.
"Ok guys, let's make our way over to the others." said Alex.
---
Meanwhile, Ellis Mackrell was still missing his Golde. He was very worried, but no one seemed to care. Just then, he saw a dark movement on the street. He ran after it, desperate.
---
"So," said Alex, now rejoined with Tikal and Tyson "how did the Wingull battle go for you?" Alex now got Blaze out of his Pokeball, and gave all his Pokemon a potion, including Treecky. One they'd consumed the liquid, Blaze spoke once more.
"Anyway, this is Blaze, that's my Torchic, and my first ever Pokemon. Then that's Swamps, my Mudkip, Then Stryk, that's the Starly, and Finally the newest addition Treecky, the Treecko! Hey, I have a Pokemon called Blaze and so do you, Tyson!"
Blaze the Torchic walked over to the Cyndaquil. He nodded, and high fived Blaze the Cyndaquil. They both called out, and smiled, as did Alex. His Blaze was now friends with Tyson's Blaze.

--------------------

Gpx+:
Vdex:
|| ||
+Quote Post

Protoman
post Dec 15 2009, 08:05 AM
Post #25

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Uprising Pokemon

"Hey, yeah," Tyson said with a wide smile, "that's pretty cool!" Tyson looked at the two Blazes being friendly to each other. He then saw Blaze the Cyndaquil go to Swamps the Mudkip and start talking to him. Tyson directed his attention back to Tikal, causing his heart to thump in his ears as well as his palms. Okay... Tyson said in his head, she's just a girl. Talk to her, it's that simple. You've talked to plenty of girls before, so one more shouldn't be too hard to speak to. Tyson looked at Tikal again, this time he was feeling a little more nervous. Oh man... he thought again, she's waaaay more beautiful than I expected.

"Squirtle?" Hydro said in confusion, that is until he looked at Tyson who was still feeling nervous around Tikal. Hydro saw his owner blush at the sight of her and frowned up at him. The young Squirtle turned his entire body around and looked at the Treeko, Mudkip, Torchic, and Starly. He only paid attention to the Mudkip, who he walked up to. "Squirtle, Squirt!" Hydro said to Swamps, trying to start a nice conversation with a water type alike.

--------------------
+Quote Post

rt117
post Dec 15 2009, 05:18 PM
Post #26

Gym Leader
Group Icon

PANE Team

ooc: I know, that's why we kinda stopped after the Wingull attack, so that we didn't advance too far.
And now you know how I feel when you guys start to leave me behind :P
@ Protoman: xD.gif smooth

Tikal smiled. "Pretty good other than almost getting a beak to the face." she laughed, before realizing she had left someone out. "Almost forgot..."
Her pokeball snapped open, and her Charmander appeared in a blaze of light. "I'm not all that well with learning and giving names... so this is Charmander, the Charmander." she said, trying to conceal a smirk. "And of course Nidoran and Totodile.

Tikal's Charmander went to investigate the other Fire Pokemon, while her overenthusiastic Totodile immediately scampered off to Swamps and Hydro. Her Nidoran however preferred to stay close, obviously still feeling guilt. Tikal continued to rub behind his ear. "So before this whole mess... were you two planning on heading to town? I was on my way, so I was wondering if it was alright if I could tag along perhaps?"

--------------------

PANE RP Character profile: Tikal Faylen: @ lv. 18 : @ lv. 17 : @ lv. 17 : @ lv. 18
+Quote Post

Protoman
post Dec 15 2009, 06:21 PM
Post #27

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Uprising Pokemon

Tyson's heart began to thump faster. He started to try and calm himself down, attracting the attention of Blaze the Cyndaquil.

"Cynda?" Blaze asked in total confusion. He didn't know why Tyson was acting so strangely. He didn't act like this before Tikal was near them. Blaze soon realized it and began to discuss with his fellow fire type friends. "Cyndaquil, Cyndaaaaa!" He said with as much strength as he could muster.

"Sure," Tyson said to Tikal, answering her question, "I was on my way to Barley before I ran into you guys, so I guess forming a team of three won't hurt." Tyson looked in Alex's direction and flashed him a smile. "Do you mind, Alex?"

--------------------
+Quote Post

Captain Combuske...
post Dec 16 2009, 03:02 AM
Post #28

A.k.a CC or Captain.
Group Icon

Zack Aiza's Team

just to let you know. (click to show)

Blaze the Torchic giggled at the other Blaze's statement.
"Shame I can't speak to Alex about it really. He'd love to know this kind of stuff."
---
Meanwhile, over in the Water Pokemon group, Swamps was doing a detailed story of his adventures so far. He was currently reciting the trip in Lenolia.
"I was so happy after that battle. I enjoyed it so much."
---
"Ok," said Alex "I agree. There nothing better for me to do with my life at the moment. I was thinking going to the small village that's quite close. It's called Jillius, and Marc the Trainer lives there. he's really good at battling, and he uses whatever level Pokemon he wants to! It's on the way to Barley, so... what do you say?"
---
Ellis Mackrell's chase had slipped away. He was in a bizarre town with no-one he knew, a long walk away from Barley. How could life get any worse? Just then, a mean came up to him.
"Hello there. You seem lost. You are?"
"Ellis. My Shiny Magikarp's been stolen. Where am I? Who are you?"
"My name is Marc Thomas. This is the little village of Jillius. Please, do come inside."

Ellis followed the man into his house, happy to have some shelter and warmth. But one thing still bugged his mind. Where did he know the name "Marc Thomas" from?

--------------------

Gpx+:
Vdex:
|| ||
+Quote Post

Protoman
post Dec 16 2009, 08:47 AM
Post #29

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Uprising Pokemon

"Me too," Blaze the Cyndaquil told hit firey friend, "I really wish Tyson would just talk to her though." Blaze looked at Tyson and smiled. Tyson saw his friend from a small distance. He also looked at Tikal and Nidoran and nodded, saying that he was ready for the journey.
"I'm ready for the adventure ahead," Tyson told them both, "I hope you don't mind..." Tyson cleared his throat and blushed slightly, "being partners for a little longer."

--------------------
+Quote Post

rt117
post Dec 16 2009, 04:40 PM
Post #30

Gym Leader
Group Icon

PANE Team

"Alright, I'm set too." Tikal grinned, setting her Nidoran down to encourage him to go visit the others. However he didn't budge. He was always like that, social when he was happy, but when the slightest bit of unhappiness in him seemed to drive him away from being social.
"We should probably get going soon though. I don't want to get caught out here when it starts to get dark." she added, waving over her Charmander and Totodile, who had been listening in on the groups' conversations, and in two beams of crimson light they vanished. Nidoran was last to go. After a small amount of protest, he reluctantly allowed Tikal to call him back in his Pokeball.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Protoman
post Dec 16 2009, 09:29 PM
Post #31

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Uprising Pokemon

"Great," Tyson said in a relaxed tone, "then it's settled." He felt rather relieved that he would have a couple of people to travel on his current journey with him. "Wait..." Tyson pondered what Tikal had just said, "what happens at night?" He thought about this for several more moments, still not knowing the dangers of darkness in this wilderness. Tyson then whistled briefly, getting the attention of both Blaze the Cyndaquil and Hydro the Squirtle. Blaze happily came back to Tyson, going back into his Poke Ball without a fuss. Hydro, on the other hand...

"Squirtle, squirt!" Hydro complained, turning his head to the opposite direction of the red and white sphere. Tyson tried everything to get Hydro into the Poke Ball. Finally, he picked Hydro up and held him for the moment.

"Once we get into town," Tyson explained to his rambunctious young Squirtle, "you're getting in that Poke Ball, got it?" The Squirtle nodded and enjoyed being carried. At least until Tyson made him return anyway. "Phew," Tyson breathed in relaxation, "I thought that wouldn't work."

--------------------
+Quote Post

Captain Combuske...
post Dec 19 2009, 02:30 PM
Post #32

A.k.a CC or Captain.
Group Icon

Zack Aiza's Team

"Ok then, if we leave now and have as few breaks as possible, we'll be in Jillius by dark." said Alex, who then proceeded to call back Treecky, Swamps and Stryk. He wanted to keep Blaze by him, because Blaze and himself were best friends really, and because Torchics had warm bodies. Then, he started the walk, and soon enough, Tikal and Tyson were also following.

Later that day, Alex stopped at a little clearing within a small group of trees.
"OK, we'll stop here." he announced.
Alex smiled. This was the perfect place to have a meal. He found a small rock, and sat down on it, taking off his backpack. He noticed to himself that his back felt quite nice, and realized that he must have been travelling a lot with it on. He picked it up again, and was shocked to notice that it felt really easy to pick it up. He guessed his strength had increased.

Then Alex took out four bowls, and placed crumbled-up poffins in them. In two of them went Spicy poffins, and in the other a Sour one. He put a bitter one in the last one. Then he sent out his three Pokemon who were in pokeballs.

Firstly, Blaze shuffled towards to Spicy poffin bowl, then looked back at his trainer, and smiled very warmly, obviously very hungry. He quickly started eating.
Next, Swamps walked up to the Sour poffin bowl and also started eating, also thanking his trainer. After that Stryk stepped up to the remaining Spicy poffin bowl, and also thanked her Trainer with a chirp.

Finally, it was Treecky's turn. Now the tree gecko Pokemon hadn't ever eaten before, so he regarded the bowl with a great curiosity, it took him at least one minute to even step up to it, and a further two minutes of prodding it to check its safety before Treecky would even take a bite. When he finally did, it was a minuscule one, and he spat it out straight away in disgust. Alex had just finished off his first cheese sandwich by this time, and he was just reaching into his bag for the next one, so he quickly found a dry poffin instead. He then offered this to Treecky, who unfortunately was weary, and so took it shakily. He ate it though, as he was very hungry, and this time his face lit up, and he started to enjoy his meal. Alex got out his Coke, his Doritos crisps, his Yorkie bar and his other Cheese sandwich, and for a quarter of an hour, the only noise coming from Alex' group was the sound of people eating, and thoroughly enjoying a well earned meal.

--------------------

Gpx+:
Vdex:
|| ||
+Quote Post

rt117
post Dec 19 2009, 03:00 PM
Post #33

Gym Leader
Group Icon

PANE Team

ooc: how close are they to shore? Or are they still a ways? -pokes Capture Request thread-

Tikal sat down as well, feeling the need to rest her sore feet. She had been traveling for most of the day, and on the exception of this break and her last one before meeting the two, she had not stopped to rest for a moment.
She allowed her Pokemon from their Pokeballs, watching with a smile as the first thing she saw was a game of tag, Totodile being 'it' of course, since he always seemed to have the most energy out of the three.

She kept their food out in case they decided to finish up early, and Tikal began to eat her own packed lunch, something more experimental. She pulled out a few rice balls she had wrapped in plastic, each with a sticky surface as she had rolled them in a light amount of honey before having them dry. She popped one in her mouth and smiled, savouring the sweet taste.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Captain Combuske...
post Dec 19 2009, 03:29 PM
Post #34

A.k.a CC or Captain.
Group Icon

Zack Aiza's Team

some points (click to show)

Alex still was enjoying his break, but there was one thing that he couldn't help from prodding his mind. He knew he was near to the sea, but when would they actually see it? He'd never set eyes on the sea before, well, not that he could remember anyway, and so he was anxious to see once more something that had been so ingrained in his life, coming from Hoenn and all of that.

Alex loved swimming, he loved water. It was like a second home to him, he had many a fond memory of swimming on a calm day by himself. It was one of these such days that he'd caught Swamps, he remembered that day very well. Everyone has something, even a little thing, that makes them act a little more childishly than usual. Alex' was water.
---
Ellis, the young sailor, had always known the sea. Without it, he'd have no job, no Pokemon, and not Golde, his most precious Pokemon. Ellis knew the sea, and water, were things not to be taken for granted.

With Golde gone, Ellis didn't know how to react. However, as he was now, in a warm comfortable room inside a warm house, he allowed himself to forget his worries a little, just a little.

--------------------

Gpx+:
Vdex:
|| ||
+Quote Post

Protoman
post Dec 19 2009, 04:20 PM
Post #35

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Uprising Pokemon

Tyson let Blaze and Hydro out, both Pokemon stretching after being released from the sphere. Hydro went to see what the Totodile and some of the others were doing, out of sheer curiosity. Blaze, however, went up to Tikal and sniffed her hand to remember her scent. After this, the young Cyndaquil smiled at Tikal and began to play tag with her other Pokemon.

"Who's it, you guys?" Blaze asked, ready to play, and hopefully be it. He hopped up and down in excitement, causing Tyson to chuckle a little. Blaze looked at Tyson and smiled. Tyson hadn't been on many adventures, but this was the first without any pains or worries. Out of nowhere in particular, pain surged through Tyson's head. Totally catching him off guard, he almost screamed from the agony. He caught himself just in time and stood up swiftly.

"'Scuse me," Tyson told them, "gotta go for a second..." Tyson ran passed several trees, going deeper into the forest before unleashing a painful yell. He gripped his head again before collapsing to the soft, damp grass beneath his feet and knees. He bowed down, in total agony, sobbing and wheezing out of sheer desperation. "What's going on with me?" He asked himself.

--------------------
+Quote Post

rt117
post Dec 19 2009, 07:58 PM
Post #36

Gym Leader
Group Icon

PANE Team

Tikal watched as Tyson's Cyndaquil came up to her then left to go play with the others, and smiled. Her Pokemon seemed to be enjoying themselves more now that they had others to play with. "Maybe I should travel with a group more often...definitely better than being alone."

"He is." Charmander replied, pointed a clawed finger at Totodile, who was already running back towards them. "He never loses though, so be careful." Nidoran was already on the move, and after speaking Charmander started a sprint. Totodile's fixation turned from his fleeing friends to the new Pokemon, now going after him.

As Tyson excused himself, Tikal watched him leave, wondering if he was alright. The look on his face showed some sign of discomfort, and she was tempted to follow after him. She stayed though, believing he just needed some privacy. However, as she heard his scream faintly carry on through the forest, that was when her fears got the best of her. Springing to her feet, she looked over at Alex. "I'm going to go see if he's alright." she told him, looking worried herself, before running off in the direction he had taken.
With seemingly new energy, she sprinted by the trees, hoping that he was alright.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Protoman
post Dec 19 2009, 08:38 PM
Post #37

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Uprising Pokemon

Tyson was still in major pain, hearing branches and leaves crunch beneath someone's feet, but who's? He tried to turn around, but the pain that he was feeling wouldn't permit him to do so.

"Who's..." Tyson began to say between the frequent jolts of pain. "Who's that coming?"

The figure continued to get closer and closer to Tyson, not making him relax any more.

Meanwhile, Blaze was looking at the oncoming Totodile, trying to figure out how to evade him.

"Aha!" Blaze said with a smart look on his face. Without another thought, the young Cyndaquil soon was running zig-zags to prevent himself from getting caught.

Back in the forest, Tyson was starting to feel tremendous pain within his skull. It was totally unbearable at this point. Soon visions swirled in his head, causing him to panic even more than he already was. His head throbbed with pain before he finally gave up by simply crying in agony, not caring if the others heard his sobs.

--------------------
+Quote Post

rt117
post Dec 19 2009, 09:10 PM
Post #38

Gym Leader
Group Icon

PANE Team

Tikal gasped as she saw him lying on the ground, immediately rushing to his side and kneeling down, gently resting the back of her hand on his forehead to see if he had a fever. "Tyson?" she asked quietly, hoping he'd give her a response. He didn't seem to be unconscious right now, but from the look of pain on his face, he could easily pass out at any time, in which case the group would need to hurry to town to get him some help.

Totodile skipped a bit as he continued to chase the group around. After following Blaze a bit, he was beginning to feel dizzy, slowing down a bit. He suddenly got an idea, and while attempting to run backwards, shot a powerful blast of water onto the ground (Water Gun), propelling himself into the air where he could cut off Blaze's route of escape.

ooc: and now we should wait for Golden Lucario

This post has been edited by rt117: Dec 19 2009, 11:06 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post

Protoman
post Dec 19 2009, 09:38 PM
Post #39

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Uprising Pokemon

"T-Tikal?" Tyson said in shock, stumbling backwards as he tried to get up. "It's nothing, I'm fine. Trust me, alright." Deep in his heart, he knew he was lying, the truth showing on his face more than it was heard in his voice. He finally managed to stand up, head sweating in large amounts. Tyson breathed heavily in and out before sighing deeply. "Listen, I have some things to tell you..."

While Tyson and Tikal were about to engage in a very important conversation, Blaze saw the Totodile in the air and panicked slightly.

"Oh crud!" Blaze said out loud. He looked left and right, but then decided to use Smokescreen to slow down Totodile temporarily. Blaze looked directly up and billowed out black smoke from his mouth. The black cloud prevented the Totodile from seeing much of anything but smoke.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Captain Combuske...
post Dec 20 2009, 08:43 AM
Post #40

A.k.a CC or Captain.
Group Icon

Zack Aiza's Team

For fifteen minutes, there was silence. That was, until Tyson suddenly ran off towards the woods, Tikal in pursuit. Alex knew he had to help, so also followed. What he saw was Tyson and Tikal having what looked like a deep conversation, and Alex never liked to pry on people's business if they didn't want him to. Instead, he went towards the edge of the forest.

"****!" swore Alex. At the edge of the forest was a cliff. A huge cliff face, that looked out onto the sea. And Alex had almost fallen down it in the rush he'd been in. He sighed a huge sigh of relief, before looking at the sea for the first time in years. Alex thought My oh my, she's beautiful. What a lovely stretch of coast.
And he stayed looking at the sea for a while, until Stryk landed softly on his shoulder.
"Hey girl," said Alex, "Do you find the sea as beautiful as I do?"
Stryk sort of shrugged her shoulders, as if to say "Not really, no".
"Well that's a shame, isn't it? Where are the others?"
Stryk pointed behind herself, and Alex turned round, seeing Swamps running towards him.
"Hey buddy." said Alex "what about you then, you being a water Pokemon. What do you say that we go for a nice long swim when we get into Jillius, eh?"
Swamps nodded enthusiastically.
"Let's go." said Alex. He picked up Swamps, putting him on his other shoulder, and headed back towards the clearing, deliberately going past Tyson and Tikal.

--------------------

Gpx+:
Vdex:
|| ||
+Quote Post

7 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 05:29 PM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.