Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Note Arceus Form on Pokemon's Individual Page
Phoenicis
post Apr 13 2015, 12:11 AM
Post #1

Elite Four
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 164 761

Active Squad

This is just a small thing, and I'm not sure if it was intentionally left off, or just leftover from before there were different forms, but I noticed that on an Arceus' individual link page, it doesn't list which form the Arceus is. (For example, the Novelty Pikachus have "Form: Pop Star", etc listed under their "Sprite: Site Default" info.) Would it be possible to have that on Arceus' info? Like "Form: Normal" or "Form: Dragon" or whatever.

If the specific pokemon doesn't have a nickname, of course it shows up as "X's Arceus [Type]" at the top, but if it does have a nickname, it doesn't show the type anywhere on that page. It does, however, show up when you hover over the pokemon on the PC page.

Like I said, it's really a small thing, I was just thinking that some of the forms aren't easy to guess just by color, and it would be something that's nice to have noted.

--------------------

Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Manah
post Apr 13 2015, 10:06 AM
Post #2

Made of random and Joltik love / Totally not a fangirl
Group Icon

Member No.: 6 080

Diamond Party

It was probably intentional, since Unown don't have their form on their page either. Now, the Arceus form name would be exactly the same as their type, so why not go by that instead of guessing? happy.gif

--------------------
Pokémon Moon FC: 0877-0881-6378 (Trainer name: June)

~
Buttons made by Arceus Awakened
+Quote Post

Phoenicis
post Apr 13 2015, 02:55 PM
Post #3

Elite Four
Group Icon

Member No.: 164 761

Active Squad

QUOTE(Manah @ Apr 13 2015, 05:06 AM) *
It was probably intentional, since Unown don't have their form on their page either. Now, the Arceus form name would be exactly the same as their type, so why not go by that instead of guessing? happy.gif

... facepalm.gif Because... I actually forgot the type was even listed there. Even though I spent like ten minutes looking at my Arceus yesterday. And even though it's listed on every single pokemon's page and pretty much everywhere else. Thank you, Manah. Clearly I should not be allowed to post when I haven't been sleeping well. XD

This can probably be locked, mods. XD

--------------------

+Quote Post

Manah
post Apr 13 2015, 03:21 PM
Post #4

Made of random and Joltik love / Totally not a fangirl
Group Icon

Member No.: 6 080

Diamond Party

Sometimes you just forget about the most obvious things. xD

--------------------
Pokémon Moon FC: 0877-0881-6378 (Trainer name: June)

~
Buttons made by Arceus Awakened
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 03:50 PM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.