Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
10 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > »   
Closed TopicStart new topic
New click log
Big Bidoof
post Nov 19 2009, 03:00 AM
Post #41

Watching YOU
Group Icon

Group: Root Administrators
Member No.: 1

Active Squad

k you can deselect all now too

--------------------
"Java is to JavaScript as ham is to hamster."

Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

blue lightning
post Nov 19 2009, 03:04 AM
Post #42

raichu > pikachu
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 36 486

Active Squad

This is awesome. Now I can totally ignore 1 clickers and dont have to even see them. And when people feed the wrong berry you can go deliberatley feed all theres wrong ones too haha. Love this
+Quote Post

Unikeko
post Nov 19 2009, 03:28 AM
Post #43

Not ugly, just drawn that way
Group Icon

Member No.: 51 579

Diamond Team

Pffff hahahahaha my stalker senses are SO tingling! So now I don't spend enough time in the heritage page always when I get new egg from shelter, now I'm totally gonna stalk too how people click me. awesome.gif Welll I hope no-one punishes me if I accidentally give wrong berry. :<

--------------------

+Quote Post

Beacon
post Nov 19 2009, 03:32 AM
Post #44

Aura Dragon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 7 702

Breeding Group

QUOTE(Admiral Cereus @ Nov 19 2009, 06:48 AM) *
Drama is going to hit. We already have berry smart groups. If people get ass hurt about one clickers, what do you think will happen with the berry smart people. Think about it. I've been flamed so much for mass clicking, this is only get worse with the whole showing of the berry types.

People have lives and we can't always stop to click the right berries but this is going to cause a ruckus.

I'm in the middle of shiny hunting, I'm not going to pause to see if I click the right berry or not.

The experience gained gained from any berry is the same same with the happiness. Nothing chances as far as right or wrong berries go.

I second Admiral Cereus, I work almost full time and still am in full time Ed, so i mass click when i can and dont check berries at all...

--------------------

I return all clicks unless you catch me when im sleeping xD

|| Deviantart | Art thread | Fanfiction; Bringing Back Aura | Also known as toomoko ||
Other Site clickables (click to show)

+Quote Post

eirien
post Nov 19 2009, 03:40 AM
Post #45

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Newbies
Member No.: 71 987

Active Squad

Does this update right away?

I can see where people have clicked my party and what berry they chose etc and if the click has been processed yet or not.

My question is, why take away instant interaction updates and have this instead? Does this take a lot less strain on the server than instant updates?

I ask because the lag is back for me tonight and the gateway errors. sad.gif

The only 'benefit' I see from this is seeing what berry a clicker has chosen, which I really don't care about as long as I'm getting clicked. Other than that, what is the point?

--------------------
+Quote Post

Mephistopheles
post Nov 19 2009, 03:44 AM
Post #46

Mephi from underworld
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 25 170

Party

Does even no one knows how much exp difference is between "right" and "wrong" berry?
To me it isint that big. Berry is a berry. Its better than nothing...

When Im massclicking Ill give Chesto berry. But when im doing back clicks Ill give that "right" berry..

This post has been edited by Mephistopheles: Nov 19 2009, 03:47 AM

--------------------
(English isn't my first language and I also suffer from dyslexia. So sometimes my English might be out of this world...)
->Dragon Cave<-

~~
+Quote Post

Big Bidoof
post Nov 19 2009, 03:56 AM
Post #47

Watching YOU
Group Icon

Group: Root Administrators
Member No.: 1

Active Squad

QUOTE(eirien @ Nov 19 2009, 03:40 AM) *
Does this update right away?

I can see where people have clicked my party and what berry they chose etc and if the click has been processed yet or not.

My question is, why take away instant interaction updates and have this instead? Does this take a lot less strain on the server than instant updates?

I ask because the lag is back for me tonight and the gateway errors. sad.gif

The only 'benefit' I see from this is seeing what berry a clicker has chosen, which I really don't care about as long as I'm getting clicked. Other than that, what is the point?

Yup, it does update instantly.

And it does - this page basically just displays all the same info that's used on the party page, as well as the pokemon info page, just in a different, more elaborate manner, really.

Prolly at or just after 3:30 AM, you may have had a timeout, right? That's when the nightly database backup is done, during which, the database would be locked, so... and queries on the database wouldn't be able to execute and it would time out.

--------------------
"Java is to JavaScript as ham is to hamster."

+Quote Post

mehitsme
post Nov 19 2009, 04:01 AM
Post #48

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 16 439

Invalid

Meh, another update that will directly hurt my own game play. But, this is great for the majority : ).

--------------------
One of these days I'll get around to posting my art blog.
I DON'T have a gender.
It, Ze, they, or Jay(my nickname) please.
+Quote Post

eirien
post Nov 19 2009, 04:02 AM
Post #49

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Newbies
Member No.: 71 987

Active Squad

QUOTE(Bidofo @ Nov 19 2009, 09:56 PM) *
Prolly at or just after 3:30 AM, you may have had a timeout, right? That's when the nightly database backup is done, during which, the database would be locked, so... and queries on the database wouldn't be able to execute and it would time out.

Yep, it was around that time. Thanks for clarifying that for me. The site was running so well last night after the previous update I was a bit worried this new one might have undone that good work. I was probably a bit hasty in posting but it looks like it's all good for those that want this info. happy.gif

Thanks!

--------------------
+Quote Post

Mreow
post Nov 19 2009, 04:21 AM
Post #50

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 37 225

My Legendaries

Never mind, found out.

This post has been edited by Mreow: Nov 19 2009, 04:23 AM

--------------------
+Quote Post

The Sorrow
post Nov 19 2009, 04:22 AM
Post #51

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 11 177

Active Squad

QUOTE(Mreow @ Nov 19 2009, 01:21 AM) *
I'm sure it's just me who's blind, but where is the link for the click log? I can only find a link to http://gpxplus.net/clicklog in the first post, not on my party page or anywhere else....

See where it says "Users who have interacted with your Pokémon today - be sure to repay the favour!" above the regular list of clickers? Next to it there's a link that says "Detailed view".
+Quote Post

blue lightning
post Nov 19 2009, 04:49 AM
Post #52

raichu > pikachu
Group Icon

Active Squad

Its amazing that everyone but 2 people actually bother to click the right berries. I didn't realise that the majority of this site is pathetically lazy. Oh well I'm not going to bother clicking any of them back. I dont have time for lazy losers

I dont see how this causes "drama". If people do it, then they go on my blacklist and will never click them again. Ever. What is so dramatic about that? Ignoring people is probably the least dramatic thing you can do. Or do other people actually waste their time emailing those people to complain? Their not worth clicking back so their sure not worth emailing :/
+Quote Post

Unikeko
post Nov 19 2009, 04:51 AM
Post #53

Not ugly, just drawn that way
Group Icon

Member No.: 51 579

Diamond Team

Oh I noticed something and I'm not completely sure is it me messing up or what. But everytime I try to check only what people have clicked ME, not me clicking them and I uncheck every "show clicks for" from deselect all, then filter out... and it still shows me 'em all.

Ammm... I just very tired and not understanding it right?

--------------------

+Quote Post

Manticore
post Nov 19 2009, 04:54 AM
Post #54

The Manticore
Group Icon

Member No.: 10 532

Burds4Manti

so you don't have time for people who clicked you at all, rather than not, but you have time to pick through and check on each and every interaction given to you?

people calling people losers and lazy is what causes drama. It's your perogative to be petty, but insulting people publically is what causes drama.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Tazii
post Nov 19 2009, 05:01 AM
Post #55

Tikk Tokk
Group Icon

Member No.: 39 543

A Taste of The Fury

Oh dear D8 I only feed Pecha berries. But truthfully who is going to waist their time pruning though all their clicks to make sure I click the right berry? I don't see why everyone's so worried. A berry's a berry either way

--------------------
+Quote Post

The Sorrow
post Nov 19 2009, 05:16 AM
Post #56

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 11 177

Active Squad

QUOTE(blue lightning @ Nov 19 2009, 01:49 AM) *
Its amazing that everyone but 2 people actually bother to click the right berries. I didn't realise that the majority of this site is pathetically lazy. Oh well I'm not going to bother clicking any of them back. I dont have time for lazy losers

facepalm.gif
+Quote Post

Starscreamer
post Nov 19 2009, 05:42 AM
Post #57

It begins with star, and ends in your scream.
Group Icon

Member No.: 37 145

Plushi collection :3

QUOTE(Beacon @ Nov 19 2009, 07:32 PM) *
QUOTE(Admiral Cereus @ Nov 19 2009, 06:48 AM) *
Drama is going to hit. We already have berry smart groups. If people get ass hurt about one clickers, what do you think will happen with the berry smart people. Think about it. I've been flamed so much for mass clicking, this is only get worse with the whole showing of the berry types.

People have lives and we can't always stop to click the right berries but this is going to cause a ruckus.

I'm in the middle of shiny hunting, I'm not going to pause to see if I click the right berry or not.

The experience gained gained from any berry is the same same with the happiness. Nothing chances as far as right or wrong berries go.

I second Admiral Cereus, I work almost full time and still am in full time Ed, so i mass click when i can and dont check berries at all...

I agree, sometimes I couldn't be bothered feeding the right berry cause I have more important things to do.

--------------------

random links (click to show)

needs moar starscream (click to show)

+Quote Post

Dazmi
post Nov 19 2009, 06:00 AM
Post #58

Veteran
Group Icon

Member No.: 2 482

Active Squad

The right berry doesn't really matter to me. Go ahead and feed my pokemon anything.
Personally, I like to click the right berry...just not when my browser is windowed, I'm being lazy, or if I just feel tired.
Then again, there's always a million reasons not to do something.

If you don't want drama, then don't argue with these people.
They're not gonna think your correct or something, and magically change their opinion based on what you typed down.
I understand that it may not make sense, but you're not that person.

Putting that aside, what does the "Submit Filters" button do? I'm afraid to click it.
Drop me a response <3

This post has been edited by Dazmi: Nov 19 2009, 07:11 AM

--------------------
+Quote Post

blue lightning
post Nov 19 2009, 06:09 AM
Post #59

raichu > pikachu
Group Icon

Active Squad

Eh. Its not an insult, just pointing out a fact. If someone isn't going to feed them properly then they might as well not do it it all and is the same as not clicking them. And I refuse to click back less-than-full-party clickers. Now I found out that people that I THOUGHT were full party clickers aren't, just coz the thing shows them as clicking all of them, regardless of what they fed them. So therefore their just as bad as people who only click eggs *shrugs* I dont care, whatever they do, I'm just not clicking them *shrugs again*

+Quote Post

Manticore
post Nov 19 2009, 06:10 AM
Post #60

The Manticore
Group Icon

Member No.: 10 532

Burds4Manti

It shows you the data for whatever you have selected. What they clicked, whether it was a warm/feed and if feed, what berry.

Edit @ Blue:

QUOTE(blue lightning @ Nov 19 2009, 06:09 AM) *
Eh. Its not an insult, just pointing out a fact. If someone isn't going to feed them properly then they might as well not do it it all and is the same as not clicking them. And I refuse to click back less-than-full-party clickers. Now I found out that people that I THOUGHT were full party clickers aren't, just coz the thing shows them as clicking all of them, regardless of what they fed them. So therefore their just as bad as people who only click eggs *shrugs* I dont care, whatever they do, I'm just not clicking them *shrugs again*

so you would rather not get a couple hundred exp points for your pokemon, just because you're missing out on a few dozen more? Do you realize how little sense that makes?

This post has been edited by Manticore: Nov 19 2009, 06:12 AM

--------------------
+Quote Post

10 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 12:23 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.