Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Account Upgrade suggestions., *needs moar upgrades* Any suggestions?
Vandal
post Jul 26 2010, 09:58 PM
Post #1

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 44 108

Mr. Bronzor

-How about an admission pass to go to a kind of non-flash arcade that lets you play games like roulette to gain points? I mean, it's just like the in game one, so it's canon-ish

-A lucky egg for POKEMON. As far as I know, the maturity increase only affects eggs and not pokemon

-Like a roulette thing based on the mystery box. It can turn pokemon back into egg, make it higher levels, or lower levels and etc.

More to come.

--------------------
**LOOKING FOR A GREEN ORB! WILL BREED ANYTHING**
I need the orb, not the pokemon.

Creds to PokeNOM for the Bronzor super mode!
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Crystal Shards
post Jul 26 2010, 10:35 PM
Post #2

Iced Out
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 250

Favorites

-This would be cool.
-It's called the Pokewalker (especially with the bicycle).
-Meh.

This post has been edited by Crystal Shards: Jul 26 2010, 10:35 PM

--------------------
Administrator of Mercury Ice Forums

I click full party even after you switch out Pokemon.

DieHard GameFAN
+Quote Post

Swampert rox
post Jul 27 2010, 02:49 PM
Post #3

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 62 355

Current HeatGold team

QUOTE(Crystal Shards @ Jul 26 2010, 11:35 PM) *
-It's called the Pokewalker (especially with the bicycle).

That dooesn't gain more EXP, it just gets it faster. I believe BB once said that the lucky egg for pokemon is proper interactions.

--------------------

Click to go to my party.

90% of teens would die if MySpace had a system failure and crashed.
If you are part of the 10% that would die laughing, copy and paste this into your signature.

QUOTE(5 Gum @ Nov 9 2010, 05:59 PM) *
If you play Justin Bieber songs backwards, you can hear messages from Satan. Even worse, if you play them forwards you hear Justin Bieber.

Groups (click to show)
+Quote Post

Electabuzz
post Jul 27 2010, 02:51 PM
Post #4

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Newbies
Member No.: 102 370

Active Squad

maybe something that allows you to get pokemon from the shelter even if you have 6 pokemon in your party
+Quote Post

Yamper
post Jul 27 2010, 02:54 PM
Post #5

Axew and Volcarona enthusiast
Group Icon

Member No.: 61 211

Invisible Kyurem

QUOTE(Vandal @ Jul 27 2010, 03:58 AM) *
-How about an admission pass to go to a kind of non-flash arcade that lets you play games like roulette to gain points? I mean, it's just like the in game one, so it's canon-ish

-A lucky egg for POKEMON. As far as I know, the maturity increase only affects eggs and not pokemon

-Like a roulette thing based on the mystery box. It can turn pokemon back into egg, make it higher levels, or lower levels and etc.

More to come.

1. Too much strain really... and with the amount of people. Besides clicking is an effective way to get points. Especially with the Amulet Coin on CM days.

2. Pokéwalker. Like CrystalShards said, the Lucky Egg is the Egg another verion of the PokéWalker... with the Bicycle it'd make it quicker, so I see no need for this... personally.

3. The Mystery Box is only used when Jeff wants to test something

dry.gif

QUOTE(Electabuzz @ Jul 27 2010, 08:51 PM) *
maybe something that allows you to get pokemon from the shelter even if you have 6 pokemon in your party

Would be a definite no, considering that it would be classed as hoarding... if you want to go to the shelter or lab to get something, deposit a Pokémon. There really isn't any point to go to either places with a full party.

This post has been edited by Immersion: Jul 27 2010, 03:06 PM

--------------------

Don't forget to love yourself.
Add me for daily clicks: 873/1000

[align=center]---

Community Thread Shiny List!

---[/align]
[align=right]Breeding Incentives: Mission Cards
[/align]
+Quote Post

Swampert rox
post Jul 27 2010, 03:04 PM
Post #6

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Current HeatGold team

QUOTE(Electabuzz @ Jul 27 2010, 03:51 PM) *

Something similar would be nice: the ability to "store" a single egg in something if you wanted to corrupt it but needed Corruption Orb (which would require an account upgrade). It would still count toward the three leg/nov in the party limit.

QUOTE(Immersion @ Jul 27 2010, 03:54 PM) *
QUOTE(Vandal @ Jul 27 2010, 03:58 AM) *

More to come.

1. Too much strain really... and with the amount of people. Besides clicking is an effective way to get points. Especially with the Amulet Coin on CM days.

2. Pokéwalker. Like CrystalShards said, the Pokéwalker is another verion of the Walker... with the Bicycle it'd make it quicker.

3. The Mystery Box is only used when Jeff wants to test something

dry.gif

QUOTE(Electabuzz @ Jul 27 2010, 08:51 PM) *

Would be a definite no, considering that it would be classed as hoarding... if you want to go to the shelter or lab to get something, deposit a Pokémon. There really isn't any point to go to either places with a full party.

lolwut? *assumes he meant lucky egg*

This post has been edited by Swampert rox: Jul 27 2010, 03:05 PM

--------------------

Click to go to my party.

If you are part of the 10% that would die laughing, copy and paste this into your signature.

If you play Justin Bieber songs backwards, you can hear messages from Satan. Even worse, if you play them forwards you hear Justin Bieber.

Groups (click to show)
+Quote Post

Yamper
post Jul 27 2010, 03:05 PM
Post #7

Group Icon

Invisible Kyurem

Copying and pasting that part would've been easier than replying to the whole post -_-2.gif

and yeah I typoed xD

-edits-

--------------------

[align=center]---

---[/align]
[/align]
+Quote Post

Swampert rox
post Jul 27 2010, 03:16 PM
Post #8

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Current HeatGold team

QUOTE(Immersion @ Jul 27 2010, 04:05 PM) *
Copying and pasting that part would've been easier than replying to the whole post -_-2.gif

and yeah I typoed xD

-edits-

the Lucky Egg is the Egg another verion of the PokéWalker...

What? Do you mean the Lucky egg is the egg version of the Pokewalker, or the other way around?

And as I said before, I don't think the Pokewalker is at all similar: it doesn't increase exp gains, it just gives them faster. The proper berries are the equivalent, they give more exp.

--------------------

Click to go to my party.

Groups (click to show)
+Quote Post

FiddleTwix
post Jul 27 2010, 03:20 PM
Post #9

No, this is Patrick
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 55 445

My faves

I'm pretty sure BB's denied the whole "store an egg" idea before. If you need room, hatch an egg. If you wanna corrupt an egg, just don't hatch it/uncheck it so you won't hatch it as a group with your other eggs. I'm pretty sure waiting on egg corruption isn't a big enough issue to warrant a new addition to the site, seeing as how there's only four corruptable Pokemon and after you get those four, most people don't do it again.

--------------------

Like anime reviews, stuff and more stuff? Like western animation and things? I do those things here nom.gif http://fiddletwix.wordpress.com/
+Quote Post

Special K
post Jul 27 2010, 04:13 PM
Post #10

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 63 846

Active Squad

QUOTE(Swampert rox @ Jul 27 2010, 04:16 PM) *
And as I said before, I don't think the Pokewalker is at all similar: it doesn't increase exp gains, it just gives them faster. The proper berries are the equivalent, they give more exp.

How is that not similar? xD When I buy the lucky egg, I get more exp, so my eggs hatch faster. When I stick a pokemon in the walker, it gets more exp via my clicking than it would if I just left it sitting in my party, so it levels up faster. Additionally, purchasing the bicycle ALSO increases the exp gains then. I'm not saying you're wrong about the proper berries, just that I disagree with the walker bit, it DOES increasing my pokemon's exp gains compared to when I don't use it :P
+Quote Post

Crystal Shards
post Jul 28 2010, 11:20 AM
Post #11

Iced Out
Group Icon

Member No.: 250

Favorites

QUOTE(Swampert rox @ Jul 27 2010, 03:16 PM) *

Dude it's the same thing. The Lucky Egg gives more/faster exp to eggs. The Pokewalker gives more/faster exp to Pokemon, especially with the Bicycle. They're the same thing.

--------------------
Administrator of Mercury Ice Forums

I click full party even after you switch out Pokemon.

DieHard GameFAN
+Quote Post

Yamper
post Jul 28 2010, 11:25 AM
Post #12

Group Icon

Invisible Kyurem

QUOTE(Swampert rox @ Jul 27 2010, 09:16 PM) *
QUOTE(Immersion @ Jul 27 2010, 04:05 PM) *

and yeah I typoed xD

-edits-

the Lucky Egg is the Egg another verion of the PokéWalker...

What? Do you mean the Lucky egg is the egg version of the Pokewalker, or the other way around?

lol w/e with my posts xD

Well if you think about it... the lucky egg gives more maturity to eggs, thus making them hatch faster.

The pokewalker gives EXP faster... they do pretty much the same thing but different things.

--------------------

[align=center]---

---[/align]
[/align]
+Quote Post

bijoukaiba
post Jul 28 2010, 11:46 AM
Post #13

Proud NB Gator & writer
Group Icon

Member No.: 45 767

My Sapphires

Yeah, we have the Walker (+ Bicycle) for Exp, and Wymsy stated that now that Pokerus is easier to get, it sort of acts like a 'Lucky Egg' for hatched Pokemon too. Of course, there are also users that have never gotten Pokerus (Like me, and I've been on for over a year), but they still have the Walker from the start.

Plus the VS Seeker gives Exp too. I wish the Daycare still did, though. sad.gif

--------------------

I BLEED ORANGE AND BLUE!
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 01:38 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.