Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
5 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Terra Incognita, As simple as One, Two, Three...
Mercutio3
post Apr 14 2013, 11:53 AM
Post #1

The third and only!
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 56 656

Kiwis

My next Role Play, crafted from the minds of Pkmn Lady Sarah, Zeven, and The Shadow.

Story Outline (click to show)

Where you come in.. (click to show)

Accepted Players (click to show)

Traveling Groups (click to show)

Guidelines (click to show)

Sign-Ups (click to show)

More will be added as it comes.

Also, if anyone has a better idea for a name for this, please let me know. Thank you!

This post has been edited by Chronic Sarahnoia: Oct 29 2013, 08:19 PM

--------------------

Credits!! (click to show)
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

The Shadow
post Apr 14 2013, 09:04 PM
Post #2

Pokémon Champion
Group Icon

Member No.: 79 425

My Dream Team

Awwwwww I liked it better when people from 2 had guns...

Oh well!

Name: Bridin "Quickfeet" Blackthorn

Nickname: Quickfeet, some also call her Brid for short.

Species: Werewolf. Although, this type of werewolf is... Different than most.

Instead of the human-beast thing, think of a human who turns into a wolf. There is no real "Inbetween" phase, although some carry around swords or other weapons to portrait their claws while in human form.

Weapons/Magic: While many think of her transformation as magic, it is indeed not. There is a gene in her DNA which allows her to transform into a wolf, and her vocal chords remain untampered with allowing her to speak the human language.

Now, onto her weapon. She weilds a long scythe, while it is mostly red, the springs in the head(which will be explined later on) are black. The pole is also black. The blade is a shining metalic color, simply because she loves the sheen and would hate to ruin it with paint.(If you are at all confused during this, look at my signature under "How I feel about Twilight Werewolves")

Now, onto how she uses her scythe. While she does do some "Chopping" with it, and is capable enough, there are also springs in the head, and she sticks the long blade into the ground in order for her enemies to attempt to climb over the blade, which ends in them being launched back.

Appearance: (Again, I reference the character in my signature spoiler titled "How I feel about Twilight Werewolves"... I may link that later). Bridin is rebellious, even to those from the 2nd continent. She stands exactly 6', which she averages to be regular height. She is very light, only weighing 120 pounds, which judging by the way she easily moves her scythe, most are surprised. She wears a lot of red and black, which matches her scythe in every way. She also wears a red cape on her back, which gives her the "Little Red Riding Hood" appearance.

She wears mostly red clothes under her black clothes, to make a nice accent pattern. She wears a button-up red shirt, and red socks. The rest of her black jacket and skirt are red underneath/on the inside trim, which she likes for her woredrobe.

Personality: While she is very rebellious in her attire and how she talks to the guards, to normal people she is quiet, almost shy. This could be linked back to her losing her parents when she was young. She not only resists the guards, but also writes a free-lance paper, which is outlawed by the government, making it the only written document banned in the entire first continent. A lot of her followers are in her underground "Base" where she leads rebellious actions against the government.

History: Bridin was born a happy and law abiding child, where her parents loved her and were carefree. One day, a normal day, her father was called to war against the second continent, leaving her and her mother in grief. Her mother worked as hard as she could, leaving Bridin with no time to see her, but in the end she was not able to pay the bills, and as they were getting ready to be evicted from their home, they recieved a letter of Bridin's father's death, leaving the two homeless and grief-stricken. Her mother kept her in shelter under a bridge, but on a rainy day, her mother fell ill, and passed away without medical attention. Bridin was only 7.

From then on, Bridin grew resentful towards the government, and using her grief wrote the first issue of, "Grief and Failure: The Government's Mistakes", which became a hit with many people. The government caught on, and banned the document, although that did not stop Bridin from producing the papers. There were people who joined her cause, young and old, whom she used to deliver her message. They would go around to people who had bought them before, or try to get new people to buy them, the code was always, "Exuse me sir/madam, would you be interested in some T E?" It was widely known, except in the government, what this phrase meant.

Many call Bridin the painter of a colorless world, because she publishes that there ARE colors outside of the continent. She heard of the new weapon to end the war, and hopes to find it to take down the government.

Other: Explained elsewhere.

Wolves kind of look like eevee.gif, no?

Longest profile I have ever written!

This post has been edited by The Shadow: Apr 14 2013, 09:04 PM

--------------------

Wanna dance? (click to show)
+Quote Post

Mercutio3
post Apr 14 2013, 09:57 PM
Post #3

The third and only!
Group Icon

Kiwis

This is not good enough!

Heh heh, of course you're accepted. I like New Brid already. Can't wait to RP with her as a charrie! I just realized I forgot to put "continent" in the sign up form. Added it in. Also, I think we should start when we have on or two travel groups, do you agree?

I'll make my charry sometime over the next week/few days or so, too. Hopefully we'll get some more people before then.

--------------------

+Quote Post

The Shadow
post Apr 14 2013, 10:00 PM
Post #4

Pokémon Champion
Group Icon

My Dream Team

Sarah... You almost made me cry...

Oh! If anyone wants to be in Brid's group thingy... It would be nice to have more members. Also, to develop the plot line without Sarah's permission, you character can be from 1 and have no idea what T E is... Brid can explain everything!

--------------------

+Quote Post

SilverPuppy9
post Apr 14 2013, 11:10 PM
Post #5

There's a she-wolf in the closet. >_<
Group Icon

Member No.: 177 049

Nuzlocke Team #2

(Hey. Hi. Decided to dop in nd check it out. Looks good. Mind i I join? :P )

Name: Caius "Redtale" Alabastar

Nickname: Redtale, which is both a play on words and a true statement.

Age: 21, though sometimes it's hard to tell beneath the scales on his face.

Origin: Two

Species: Dragonborn. However, he's got an odd disease that not many of his kind suffer from.

While most Dragonborn, though there are very little, are entirely covered in scales the color of the parent dragon that conceived them, Caius got a different hand. His father was a dragon, meaning most of his genes come from his mother. As such, he looks mostly human with dragon scales in patches on his face, arms, and legs and he has a heavyset tail that extends out as an addition to his already-strong spinal cord.

Weapons/Magic: One would think that the son of a dragon would be able to breathe fire and fly and such, right? Wrong. Most of his genes came from his human mother, so the fire breathing and the flying are out of the question for him. The closest he's ever going to get to fantastical is through the way he looks. Other than that, no magic.

His choice of weapon is an industrial-sized chainsaw that was once used to help loggers cut trees down to size before loading them onto train cars and transporting them across the continent. The chain is rusted over and old, and the engine itself sputters and heaves as it rolls the chain blade around the base, but he's taken very good care of it and it's his most trusted companion. The handle has been custom-painted, by himself, a frightening, blinding neon-green color and he's kept it polished and cleaned before he decides to use it again.

By holding the blade at waist-height, with two hands, he is able to control his strokes with the chainsaw, carefully hitting his mark with a simple swipe. However, if he wants to be a little more cocky and carefree, he will hold the chainsaw in his right hand and swing it freely while distracting his opponent with stunning blows from his clawed left hand. Needless to say, the fights he's in usually end up with him winning and his opponent dead.

Appearance: Caius stands at a menacing 6'6", taller than most men could take credit for. He's a very heavy man, though not exactly portly in any way, shape or form. The scales on his body and his massive tail weigh him down immensely, so he's got a lot more weight on him than the average guy. He weighs in at 270 pounds, about 80 of those pounds are contributed by his draconic side. His skin is slightly tanned by the desert sun during the day and his scales are set a crimson color, almost the color of blood. He's muscular, but he doesn't look like he's on steroids. His eyes are green, his pupils black slits in the center of the iris. His hair is a mess of black jutting out to all sides of his head, but it can sometimes be seen painted with streaks of red and purple.

Clothing is sometimes an issue with Caius For one, he's much too tall for anything provided by the government. He's had to adjust some things to his own height. For another, he's have to make room for his tail. In addition to having to tailor the length on his pants, he'd have to cut a hole in them right where the base of his tail begins in order for him to stretch it through. Luckily, though, shirts aren't exactly necessary for men in the desert. He chooses to walk around shirtless, revealing the muscles hidden beneath his would-be cloth. The only thing he wears over his chest is the leather strap used to carry his chainsaw. His pants are usually khaki in color and are stitched at around his ankle, where it's obvious he lengthened them. His choice of footwear are a pair of huge, black leather boots strung up Army-style in order for him to keep them tight on his feet.

His scales are neatly arranged on the join where his jaws meet, around the base of his neck, where it merges into his flesh, along his elbows and shoulders, and upon his upper leg, closer to where his groin would be rather than touching his stomach. He also has scales running along the base of his stomach to protect him from gut penetration.

Personality: Despite his menacing look, Caius is always open for a good joke and he's rather light-hearted for a man of his menace. He has a heavy Australian accent, a perk he picked up from his mother, and he'll use it to cause a good scare into anyone who talks to him. But, by the time you're done pissing yourself, he'll be laughing and giving you a hand with your laundry. He's a good man at heart and he'd give the shirt off his back to anyone who needed it, if he had a shirt, of course. He understands how rough times are and supports the rebellions that resent the "worthless scum of a gov'ment," or so he says. He's seen more than his share of fistfights in the wastelands of Two turn into harsh beat-downs for the unfortunate party. He's also been a part of some of them, choosing to fight for the weaker man than prey upon the defenseless. Even if he lost, at least he lost with honor.

Needless to say, Caius is nothing like he seems at first glance. He may not be good at talking to people at first, but he knows the difference between right and wrong. And he's always willing to support what's right.

History: Caius was born the son of a Red Dragon named Habi and a Miss Vivian Alabastar. The two parents adored their son, but their luck would not last long. Very soon, they were down a father as Habi was hunted down and gutted in order to have his skin done up into a purse or boots or whatever. Caius' mother weeped for her beloved's death, but she continued to raise Caius as best as she could. She tried to put Caius through school, though that didn't come to fruition any time soon, and he dropped out before the age of fifteen. It was then his draconic features started to truly stand-out.

He was always made fun of for his silly appearance and all of the children had a problem with his difference. However, he only saw it as a way to move forward with his life and ignored them. He didn't care what they thought, anyway. When he got into secondary school, and then to high school, he became very involved with a gang called the Silver Bullets. He got into drugs and began abusing pills in order to get high quick. He began to steal as well, at first insignificant things, but then it became more drastic. Broke his mother's heart to see him behave like this. The grief she felt eventually brought on a sickness and, soon, he death.

Losing his mother was the worst thing ever to happen to him, and because of it, he tried to leave the Silver Bullets. But it wasn't so easy. His nickname at the time was Three-hands, and he was one of the best pickpockets the gang had ever picked up since Rob the Copper decided to kick the bucket. They wouldn't let him leave unless he wanted to die, or so they said. He challenged them- all 50 or so gang members- to a fight to the death. No rules. He ended the fight with about 50 people lying dead at his feet, blood cascading down his arms and legs. He had ripped them all apart with his bare hands. Needless to say, ever since then, he's made new friends and he quit drugs, difficultly at first, but it became bearable later. He still smokes a pack of cigarettes every day and he's gotten into drinking now. His tale shocked many of the people he came across and, for that, he's had his name changed: from Three-hands to Redtale.

Other: There were some skills he picked up from his gang days that became useful to him later. He learned the trade of a mechanic and decided that metallurgy was better than thievery. He's good at what he does, too. For instance, if you were to give him a picture of an eevee.gif, he'd not only rebuilt it as a robot model, but make it move and behave realistically, too.

This post has been edited by SilverPuppy9: Apr 16 2013, 10:51 AM

--------------------
Quizzes (click to show)

Art Done For Me! (click to show)

Poker, anyone? *credit to Shads* (click to show)
+Quote Post

Mercutio3
post Apr 15 2013, 06:02 AM
Post #6

The third and only!
Group Icon

Kiwis

'xD Well Shadow, like I said, this is hopefully going to be more player developed than FY like I was doing everything in that thing and I was failing.., and I would be cool with that anyway. Also, such is evil.

I wouldn't want Caius coming into my room in the middle of the night.. cool! Accepted, Silver. I'll probably make one charrie from each country, so we have basic small travel groups right there.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Aura Dynasty
post Apr 15 2013, 12:06 PM
Post #7

Guess who's back?
Group Icon

Member No.: 168 546

Jill Cortoma

I want this... mustn't... got too! Can't... need to! Gah! Can't decide... *drops dead*

I'm afraid of dropping out again when my exams start... crying.gif ((so can I cry make an SU but keep myself low profile until my exams (end of june) are over?))

--------------------
My body...
is made out of swords.
Iron is my blood
and glass is my heart.

I have overcome countless battlefields undefeated.
Not once have I retreated,
Nor once have I been understood.
Always alone....
On the hill of swords...
intoxicated by victory...

Thus, this life has no meaning...
This body...surely was...
Made out of blades.

PANE (click to show)

Uprising (click to show)
+Quote Post

Mercutio3
post Apr 15 2013, 03:57 PM
Post #8

The third and only!
Group Icon

Kiwis

Of course Aura. Not sure the RP will last that long... but hopefully!

--------------------

+Quote Post

SilverPuppy9
post Apr 15 2013, 07:34 PM
Post #9

Group Icon

Nuzlocke Team #2

All done with my charrie!!!

--------------------
Quizzes (click to show)

+Quote Post

Dorito Ninja
post Apr 17 2013, 03:52 PM
Post #10

Don't touch my Doritos!!!
Group Icon

Group: Banned
Member No.: 90 053

My Team of Awesumness

Name: Leo Whyte

Nickname: Cloak

Origin: One

Species: Human

Weapons/Magic: Leo only posesses one piece of magi, but it is a very powerful and effective one. Nick has the power to render himself invisible, making him a perfect scout and assassin. However, this power should only be used for a certain amount of time, as overuse can leave Nick with overwhelming nausea and dizziness.

As for weapons, Leo's signature weapon is his recurve bow, which is carved out of black walnut wood, and is able to fire accurately for up to 110 yards. His arrows are made of yellow cedar wood with multiple designs of arrowheads at his disposal, including blunts for stunning, target points for penetrating certain objects, and broad-heads for maximum damage to enemies. He also wields a pair of hunting knives which he uses for close combat and stealth kills. He also carries poison darts, throwing knives, and a collection of smoke pellets.

Appearance: Leo stands at 6' 2'' and weighs in at 195 lbs. He build is thin and gangly, with long limbs. However he still has an athletic build with decent muscles. He is white and has a slight tan on his skin, with dark brown hair that is slicked back on his head. His eyes are narrow and emerald green, and his face is narrow with a pointed chin.

He wears a dark blue cloth shirt underneath lightweight leather armor, consisting of spaulders, gauntlets, and a small chest piece. He wears black trousers with leather greaves and boots with padded soles for silent footsteps. Her also wears a black scarf which he fashions into a face mask and hood when he needs to.

Personality: The first thing Leo will do when you meet him is say something sarcastic. It's pretty much the only thing he can do well, besides killing. A wise-cracker till his dying day, Leo always has some smart-alec thing to say for every situation. Usually he mouth ends up landing him in trouble, but he is always prepared for that more-than-likely outcome. The main reason he does it however is to make sure that no-one grows too close to him. By keeping his cool and snarky attitude, Leo makes sure he has no distractions from his priorities, making friends in his world iwas the same as setting up new targets for others. The only person he really cares for is his younger brother, Paul.

History: Leo grew up in One living a simple life, and didn't see anything wrong with how the country was run. When he turned 19 he enrolled in the military forces, and spent the next few years in basic infantry. However when his magic ability presented itself. He feared that he would be kicked out of the army. To his surprise however, the government instead brought him into the spec ops division, training him in the arts of assassination. for four years Leo worked as a political assassin, taking out any major threats to the way of life in One. However Leo soon grew tired of killing just to support a regime, and left the forces, deciding to lead a quiet life. However as Leo was to find out, the government wasn't willing to let anyone go so easily. A year later Leo returned to his home one day to it ransacked. Reaching his parents bedroom, he found the bodies of his parents and a a note file. The note said that unless Leo was able to retrieve the fabled weapon for them, they would kill his brother as well. Now Leo sets out for the world of Three to retrieve the weapon for his brother's sake.

Other: Sometimes he dreams about this world three and what it might it looks like. He imagines it to be filled with strange creatures, althought this one (eevee.gif) seems to be one he sees a lot of.

This post has been edited by Dorito Ninja: Apr 29 2013, 07:09 PM

--------------------
DON'T TOUCH MY DORITOS (click to show)

Current Active RPs:
Hope's Peak Academy (Not started yet, needs 3 more characters.)
Moths to a Flame...(Active)

You see a robber in your house ready to steal all your stuff.
60% would silently call the police for help.
25% would let them go.
15% would grab the nearest weapon and beat the living day lights out of the robber.
Copy this into your sig if you are in that 15%

Quizzes and Things (click to show)
+Quote Post

Mercutio3
post Apr 17 2013, 07:33 PM
Post #11

The third and only!
Group Icon

Kiwis

Hey Dorito, I remember you from TPOF. Accepted.

Looking back at my first post, I realize I didn't explain travel groups that well. You all probably caught on, but hell I'll explain anyway. (I'm 3DS bound.. I'll copy it in to the first post later, but for now..)

When I say 'travel groups' I mean the charries who cross the ocean(/tundra) together. They have really no extent beyond that. Unless your character(s) cross(es) by him/herself, they will be paired with others to cross with (Huck Finn style (..not really...)). Each group will (hopefully) get to Three in a slightly different method. How that is and how the characters meet up is up to you and the other RolePlayers to decide. The purpose of this is mostly to give each character another to interact with rather than pages of solitude. I'm also hoping that 1-1 1/2 pages in (or less if that drags on too much) everyone will have crossed, and 1 1/2-2 pages in the characters will start to meet up. Or maybe more. I'm sure it will do as it will. As a side note, meeting before crossing may (or may not) be chance, but Three has a way of magically altering some things.. everyone meeting together on Three will most likely be no work of fates.

I aim to have my character(s) started by tonight and done by tomorrow, and the RP going by Friday or Saturday. My first will be from Two to even the score out and have multiples from both. But first.. I have math to finish... ugh..

EDIT: New course of action. Character by today (April 19th), Role Play by this weekend. ^^' My next post in this thread will most likely be my charry, and possibly a double post (if nobody else posts) due to the update of it.

This post has been edited by Pkmn Lady Sarah: Apr 19 2013, 09:51 AM

--------------------

+Quote Post

Mercutio3
post Apr 20 2013, 03:08 PM
Post #12

The third and only!
Group Icon

Kiwis

Kenta Constance Myron (click to show)

Chances are, I will add some more later. But I need to start this thing! Silver, are we in the same travel group, then?

This post has been edited by Pkmn Lady Sarah: Apr 28 2013, 04:42 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post

The Shadow
post Apr 20 2013, 10:55 PM
Post #13

Pokémon Champion
Group Icon

My Dream Team

I think that it would be best for Brid to travel alone... Unless anyone wants to join her aniti-government agency. It would seem like her group would provide her with a boat... And not have to commune with someone else...

--------------------

+Quote Post

Mercutio3
post Apr 20 2013, 11:23 PM
Post #14

The third and only!
Group Icon

Kiwis

Okay, so meaning Leo either travels alone or hopefully someone else will join from One.

Since Silver hasn't checked this, I'll just start the thread and then wait for her to respond. Shadow (or whoever's online), check the RP thread in a little while. It should be up by then. Unless I do it tomorrow.. come to think of it, I probably will.

Also, I drew Kenta, but can't link cause 3DS bound. If anyone itches to see it that badlu, go to colorslive.com and search either PkmnLadySarah or Kenta Constance Myron. It should come up.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Dorito Ninja
post Apr 22 2013, 06:51 AM
Post #15

Don't touch my Doritos!!!
Group Icon

Group: Banned
Member No.: 90 053

My Team of Awesumness

Actually I was thinking that Leo would take a horse over to Two and then cross into Three instead of going straight across the ocean, so I could join up with Caius or Kenta and then travel up to Three.

--------------------
DON'T TOUCH MY DORITOS (click to show)

Current Active RPs:
Hope's Peak Academy (Not started yet, needs 3 more characters.)
Moths to a Flame...(Active)

You see a robber in your house ready to steal all your stuff.
60% would silently call the police for help.
25% would let them go.
15% would grab the nearest weapon and beat the living day lights out of the robber.
Copy this into your sig if you are in that 15%

Quizzes and Things (click to show)
+Quote Post

SilverPuppy9
post Apr 22 2013, 08:47 AM
Post #16

Group Icon

Nuzlocke Team #2

Sorry, sorry, I've been away for the weekend with periodical appearances here and there. Also have a paper to write by Thursday. Six pages. I'm a god, and I have to create my own planet with a viable ecosystem and a set of living, breathing entities. Yeah, this is gonna be fun.

Anyway, it looks like Caius and Kenta would have known each other, so they could travel together. I have an idea for method of travel, too, since we're so good with metal and machines. awesome.gif

--------------------
Quizzes (click to show)

+Quote Post

MinaRawr
post Apr 23 2013, 05:59 PM
Post #17

"Reap the tears of the victims cries."
Group Icon

Member No.: 190 305

Mrtyu Kuda

Hi ^^ If I can I'd like to join and post my form tomorrow cat.gif

--------------------
"Death is our final salvation..."

Quizes and such xD (click to show)

Rp's (click to show)

Rp information (Just a personal note ^^) (click to show)
+Quote Post

Mercutio3
post Apr 24 2013, 12:18 PM
Post #18

The third and only!
Group Icon

Kiwis

I like the idea with Leo. Maybe all three could cross over together, then?

I actually have a migraine and am taking a sick day. I just came on to check my homework and let you guys know I'm not dead. And this computer is making my migraine worse, so I'm not going to post the thing today. I've had this migraine since yesterday and have also been swamped with homework.. which is my excuse for not posting the thread yet. (I have STARTED typing up the post.. it's just not done yet.) It's easier for me to do this type of stuff on weekends... it'll be up sometime soon. I promise.

Sounds "fun, Silver. Apparently taking two advanced classes (math and LA) in 8th grade means waaay more homework. I know this one kid who takes double advanced math, advanced LA, advanced science, AND takes a foreign language (a HS level class). No wonder he doesn't roleplay!

Hi Mina! Okay, cool. I might not see it until later (as in.. not today), but glad you're joining!

--------------------

+Quote Post

Kohana
post Apr 24 2013, 08:04 PM
Post #19

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 187 862

Active Squad

So, we can make our whole group? happy.gif

Name: Maria Lenette Derene

Nickname: Mari

Species: Human (?)

Weapons/Magic: She has nor needs weapons or magic. Like the other people of her guild, she possesses an ability that humans shouldn't have without magic. In her case, she is incredibly strong and resilient, able to break rocks and survive normally fatal blows.

Appearance: She's a red-headed woman who keeps her hair in a bun. Her eyes are purple, similar to wine. Her body is slender, showing no signs of the power she wields. She wears a blue shirt and work pants, but suprisingly rarely wears shoes.

Personality: Mari's a lot more stable than the other people from her guild. She's willful, diligent, and thinks things through. Despite the guild supposedly being leaderless, she comes pretty damn close to being one.

History: Her story is the same as anyone else in the guild; she was born of normal humans but possessed extraordinary powers. She started traveling Two, trying to find out more about herself while using her power to get by. Eventually, she found more like herself, eventually creating the Guild, a normally nameless organization of humans in two with strange abilities. They're often hired out as mercenaries.

--------

Name: Nathan Pierec

Nickname: Blade

Species: Human (?)

Weapons/Magic: He uses four short swords in addition to his power, which also gave him his nickname. His blades can move independently of him, which is how he usesall his swords simultaneously. Like all guild powers, there is no mana released, differentiating it from magic.

Appearance: Blade has short brown hair and gold eyes. He wears a normal red shirt and a pair of cargo pants

Personality: Blade is very outgoing and friendly, loving both to socialize and to fight. He has a short attention span, though, and tends to act on a whim. Despite his shortcomings, he can be suprisingly thoughtful at times.
History: See Mari's

--------

Name: Gabey

Nickname: Gabey

Species: Human (???)

Weapon/magic: Her body can vibrate at many frequencies, giving her a very unique ability. Gabey can strengthen objects or give them cutting power by vibrating them. In addition, she can destroy objects of simple materials by vibrating at their destruction frequency (like glass on a high C). While less useful, she can also change his voice and copy sounds.

Appearance: Gabey has long black hair and hazel eyes. She ussually wears a white blouse and jeans.

Personality: In terms of personality, Gabey is by far the most dangerous of the group. She acts kind normally, but is extremely violent. She won't think twice about attacking an ally if she feels wronged, nor does she care about collateral damage. It his highly advised you stay away from her.

History: See Mari's

Other: Eevee's be warned; she'll kill you without thinking about it.
+Quote Post

Mercutio3
post Apr 26 2013, 02:46 PM
Post #20

The third and only!
Group Icon

Kiwis

A little short, but perfectly fine of course! (You did do three whole characters, after all.. quite a task.) Glad you're in. Accepted. I'm assuming Gabey is from Two? Heh heh, that would be the obvious. x).gif Yes, it is okay if you have your own travel group, as long as you don't get bored with it! You can add one more person to your group if you want (you character or someone else's).

I'll edit the first post with accepted members and travel groups and all that later (probably within the next hour) and I'll post the thread.. hopefully today! I suck at starting RP threads crying.gif

Since we have so many characters from Two now, I highly recommend anyone joining or making more characters make them from One. We want our heritage rivalries, don't we? Besides, Brid is lonely. Probably. I don't know, that's up to Shadow. But I'm assuming she is.

EDIT: The actual roleplay thread.

This post has been edited by Pkmn Lady Sarah: Apr 27 2013, 01:48 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post

5 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 1st June 2024 - 12:48 PM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.