Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Read before you post!

Please make sure to check the GPX+ Help Page before posting!

The GPX+ Help Page has a wealth of information. Please help prevent clutter in this forum by first checking the Help Page before you post a thread.

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Legend Help
WShadow
post Dec 28 2012, 10:19 PM
Post #1

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 185 019

Active Squad

Ok I'm really upset right now. I got this rainbow wing, and I used it. ANd I remember seeing in the lab that you have to go there to find the egg, but I couldn't find it in time, mainly because I'm not sure what I'm looking for exactly. How will I know which egg is the legendary?

--------------------
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Esc
post Dec 28 2012, 10:26 PM
Post #2

Account Upgraded | Title Enabled
Group Icon

Member No.: 114 649

Active Squad

QUOTE(WShadow @ Dec 28 2012, 10:19 PM) *
Ok I'm really upset right now. I got this rainbow wing, and I used it. ANd I remember seeing in the lab that you have to go there to find the egg, but I couldn't find it in time, mainly because I'm not sure what I'm looking for exactly. How will I know which egg is the legendary?

Unfortunately, it's against the rules to give egg descriptions,

Just a tip, you have 5 minutes before anybody else can see the egg in the lab. If you buy the pass power "Summon Power," it'll give you 10 minutes instead of 5. Just a tip (:

Also, look at the total amount of eggs in the lab; if you think there's too many; try not to summon because chances are that you won't find it in time. Also, remember, you won't always find your egg (even when there's barely any eggs) it's just luck.

This post has been edited by Esc: Dec 28 2012, 10:47 PM

--------------------

Thnx Moonlit

Proud Member of the KotRt & Shiny Lovers Redux! & Blue Moons!

+Quote Post

Spades Slick
post Dec 28 2012, 10:27 PM
Post #3

I think you underestimate the depth of my pettiness
Group Icon

Member No.: 57 762

bluh bluh huge bitch

There are a number of tips that can help you find your summoned Pokemon:

- Don't summon when there is a multiplier active on the site. The multiplier affects the number of eggs that appear in the lab, so you will have to wade through more eggs than usual to find your summoned egg.
- Use Repels. If you have a mostly-filled Pokedex, and have not yet obtained the egg summoned by the item, it will have a greater chance of appearing among the batch of eggs shown when using the Repel.
- Look for keywords that might indicate a more mythical or lofty description. I can't give you any particulars, but if you know what the legendary Pokemon look like, or what they do in the games, you'll have some good ideas about what to look for.

I'm also moving this to the Questions and Help section, since that's where simple questions like this belong.

EDIT:
QUOTE(Esc)
Unfortunately, it's against the rules to give egg descriptions, umm... google is your friend?

Do NOT suggest that people look up egg descriptions online. That's almost as bad as just giving them out yourself.

This post has been edited by Spades Slick: Dec 28 2012, 10:30 PM

--------------------
[align=center]add me for daily clicks [735/1000]

~:* I love my wife Jen *:~
|

READ THE HELP PAGE OR I WILL STAB YOU

WiiU: drgdgrana (Sm4sh) | 3DS: 1204-0469-8787 | PSN: ghostscreamer[/align]
+Quote Post

WShadow
post Dec 28 2012, 10:46 PM
Post #4

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 185 019

Active Squad

Dang that sucks, thanks anyways guys, you were a big help.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Yamper
post Dec 29 2012, 05:55 AM
Post #5

Axew and Volcarona enthusiast
Group Icon

Member No.: 61 211

Invisible Kyurem

QUOTE(Esc @ Dec 29 2012, 03:26 AM) *
QUOTE(WShadow @ Dec 28 2012, 10:19 PM) *

Unfortunately, it's against the rules to give egg descriptions,

Just a tip, you have 5 minutes before anybody else can see the egg in the lab. If you buy the pass power "Summon Power," it'll give you 10 minutes instead of 5. Just a tip (:

Also, look at the total amount of eggs in the lab; if you think there's too many; try not to summon because chances are that you won't find it in time. Also, remember, you won't always find your egg (even when there's barely any eggs) it's just luck.

Just expanding on the bolded part here, the best times to summon are usually on days that do not have a multiplier, as multipliers increase the amount of eggs produced each time the lab adds in new eggs. You'd be looking at an egg count of less than 300 to be the easiest time to summon with.

If there's say, 800+ eggs in the lab at a given point, the chances of finding your summon are incredibly slim.

--------------------

Don't forget to love yourself.
Add me for daily clicks: 873/1000

[align=center]---

Community Thread Shiny List!

---[/align]
[align=right]Breeding Incentives: Mission Cards
[/align]
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 04:22 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.