Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Reply to this topicStart new topic
BIS V2.0, Dog breeding and showing sim
Arcecho
post Dec 15 2014, 09:49 PM
Post #1

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Newbies
Member No.: 152 963

Active Squad

I have to say it's become my favourite dog sim on the internet and if you do decide to join please put my ID in the referral slot it's 744 thank you!

You own your own kennel where It's focus is on breeding the perfect show dog whether it be for conformation, agility, obedience or all three! You can also breed for good health and breed smarter dogs that get through training faster. The current shows take place on the weekends from friday to sunday. The owner is currently taking suggestions for additional features for the site. A few nights ago it went through a site-wipe to start off fresh for everyone once it's 2.0 Version was brought online. So now everyone is on equal footing.
It has beautiful artwork made by the fantastic Kique on deviantart - http://kique7.deviantart.com/
Kique has also been hard at work on dynamic images for current breeds and for new breeds to be added to the game soon. Back in september Kique said there were 104 layers for the German Shepherd and they weren't done yet with adding layers. For anyone who doesn't know what dynamic images are, they are 'layers' that place markings, colours etc on top of a base layer. So you can end up with dogs who are completely unique to others in the game.
These are just some of the breed artwork from the game
Borzoi

German Shepherd

Australian Shepherd

Greyhound

It's a lot of fun and well worth trying out if you get the chance happy.gif . The game is a lot better than what I can write here so I hope you'll check it out. Feel free to pm me in-game if you need any help.

This post has been edited by PokeNOM NOM NOM: Mar 30 2015, 10:14 AM
Reason for edit: Removed links. -PokeNOM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st May 2024 - 02:31 PM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.