Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Ivan Scott
Ice Jet
post Jul 20 2010, 11:30 AM
Post #1

Radda Radda Radda?
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 56 477

It's so PANEful..

Name: Ivan Scott
Hometown: Kanto, Fuchsia City (went to Goldenrod City and stayed there for a few years. Specifically 5.)

Appearance:

Ivan has a more-than-average height standing 5'8" and has spiky dark brown hair (Similar to Gary Oak's) and always takes him more than 10 minutes to style it that way. His body weight is average and when he takes his shirt off, he is not that fat or thin. His skin's tone is fair and doesn't have any acne since he takes care of it a lot. He usually wears a black, long-sleeved shirt, blue jeans, and black shoes. He also wears a convenient belt to put his pokeballs with pokemon in it. He usually forgets to put them so he wears the belt just for being stylish. His backpack is a little too big for him since he packed a lot of necessary stuff. He sorta loves some accessories so he wears a blue necklace his grandfather gave to him and he wears an orange poketch on his right hand. (Thanks to Royolis for the sprite.)

Personality: Ivan has a sassy personality. He is full of spirit and very lively. Some do not like him because he is occasionally proud at some things like himself. He has a selfish attitude and he is also very vain. Whenever he looks at a mirror, he always styles his hair to make it looks even better. On the contrary, he always grooms and cleans himself. And because of that, his body is almost flawless. You can also say he is a neat-freak. Even though he has an attitude like that, he is friendly and gets shy and humble to people he doesn't know. But, when they get to know him, he reveals his true colors to them. He likes to eat food a lot but he doesn't get that fat because of his exercises. For short, he is a vain and proud gourmand. He usually trash-talk the people he hates, especially his cousin. So whenever he goes with or near Ivan, he swears a lot, even when he is with other people he knows. But when he is not with him, only his sarcasm shows on him.

Biography: Ivan was born during the winter season and he was an only child. But, he was supposed to have a little sister but she died after she was born due to being born prematurely (8 months; very crucial stage). He lived with them and his older cousin, Marco "Mark" Magnus Scott. He went out on his journey when Ivan was only 7. But he started his journey when he was 12. This happening made Ivan more spoiled because he would always want to play with him, even though he mocks Ivan when he sees him. He simply idolizes him because of his strong Poliwag. That also made him like water pokemon. His father is a worker in the Safari Zone and his mother is a cashier in the Pokemart so they don't see each other a lot. Their family was above middle class so he almost had everything he wanted. That spoiled him so whenever he does something bad and gets scolded, he pouts and uses the silent treatment. He will only be back to his spoiled self if he gets something else he wants.

One time when he was 6, he was told not to leave the house because his father was on guard duty and his mother is at the mart and was left with their maid. And he wanted to go out. So he cried to his maid: "I wanna go out, I wanna go out, I WANNA GO OUT!!" But she replied: "You can't remember. Your mommy and daddy are out working. Now, go to your room and play with your toys." He pouted and said: "But I wanna go outside." She replied: "You can go out another time." So he went to the room and played with his toys. He thought of going out without telling anyone so he used the window to get out. Luckily, they don't have a second floor and their house was very simple. He wandered to the route and into a tall patch of grass. He saw a bunch of Nuzleaf and he threw a rock at them. Obviously, the Nuzleaf became berserk and chased Ivan and used Razor Leaf at him. "Owowowowow! HELP!" He shouted. Back in his home the maid knocked at his room and asked if he wanted some snacks. But there was no reply. So she opened the door and became shocked. She called his parents that their child was missing. So they rushed down the route and saw Ivan instantly. His father used his Rhydon to make those Nuzleaf flee. The mother ran and hugged Ivan and got worried sick. "Why did you run away?!? You could've gotten hurt!" "Oh, Mommy.. I'm sorry! I'll never run away again!" Although they were happy and had a brief reunion, his father said: "Because of you running away, I will send you to your grandfather and learn in Pokemon School." His mother was shocked to hear that and said: "But he's too young to travel himself to go there. I'm coming with him." His father replied: "If that is what you want, then so be it. But you have to return back home after he gets there."

They traveled to Goldenrod City via Magnet Train in Saffron City. He lived with his grandfather in the Eastern part of the city. His grandfather liked him so much and he reminded his old days as a trainer. He is actually a breeder and a close friend of the Daycare Man south of Goldenrod City. He also taught him about pokemon breeding and quick trainer tips. For 5 years studying in school, he used a Bulbasaur he borrowed from his grandfather and they were very good partners. The Bulbasaur was one of the pokemon he bred. He graduated as a top student and decided to go back to Fuchsia City and to his parents. Before he left, his grandfather gave his first pokemon: A Bulbasaur! Yes. It was the same Bulbasaur he used when he was learning. He also gave him a necklace that he used when he was also a trainer. His final words to him were: "I'm gonna miss you, my boy. Take care. You and your Bulbasaur." He replied: "Wait! I'm gonna name you Mao. Because you are my true first pokemon." His grandfather chuckled and said: "Hahaha.. You will do well, my boy. You and Mao share a bond with each other now. Take care and goodbye."

His parents fetched him from the Station and they went back home and had 3 parties in one: Welcome back party, Graduating Party, and 11th birthday party. His father gave him an egg as a gift. The egg was bred by his father from the old pokemon that he used. The egg's parents were an Abomasnow and Piloswine. Ivan took a lot of care with the egg and it eventually hatched into a healthy male Swinub and he named him Shivers, Shivers was a cute little pokemon and Ivan trained it hard and became strong. He won almost all the practiced battles he fought.

When Ivan was 12, Mark came to visit them at home to see how things were. When he saw Ivan's pokemon, he mocked them for being weak, but Ivan believed they were strong since they were raised properly, so he challenged Ivan to a battle. Ivan chose Mao and Mark chose his Poliwhirl. Ivan was amazed to see the Poliwag evolved. Since it was trained for so many years, the tadpole beaten the Bulbasaur easily, and Mark mocked Ivan even more. Ever since, Ivan was dedicated to train his pokemon more seriously and harder.

After a few years of training, his parents told him about the region Furoh, where a lot of trainers train and battle. Of course, Ivan was psyched to hear that and his parents agreed to go. Besides, Mark went there as well. He newly knew that because Mark doesn't like to tell him, because he wanted to coerce him for fun. One day, when they will see each other someday, he will ask him for a rematch, and see who's the better trainer.

Obviously, this is going to be his best adventure ever.

Current Pokemon Team:

bulbasaur.gif Mao bulbasaur.gif (click to show)
swinub.gif Shivers swinub.gif (click to show)
torkoal.gif Kurt torkoal.gif (click to show)

Items:
*large backpack
*pokedex (given by prof. elm after graduating)
*x3 pokeballs
*x1 quick ball
*x5 oran berries
*x5 pecha berries
*x5 cheri berries
*orange poketch (given by mother as a gift)

What is the biscuit's name? The answer is... Waldorf!

Other Notes: I will sometimes add something in the biography about some things I forgot to add.

This post has been edited by Ice Jet: Sep 8 2010, 10:10 AM

--------------------

Lol.. ==><== Lol..

*~United, we stand. Divided, we fall.~*

Btw, click the splice for an amazing shop with full of other splices! PokeNOM's splices!
Credits. (click to show)
Other Random stuffs. (click to show)

You do NOT want to see this pic.. (click to show)
Ah.. feels nice to change my name... Call me Jet or Ice Jet!
Former name: Teh AquaJet
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Toogee
post Jul 20 2010, 01:11 PM
Post #2

Weak Livered Milk Drinker
Group Icon

Group: RP Moderators
Member No.: 208

And a Golurk

Few things:

1. Watch your tenses. In the bio, you switch from past to present tense a bit too often. Keep you bio (and future RP posts) in past tense please.

2. I am wary of Ivan's relationship with the daycare man. If the daycare man is his grandfather, that would make one of the playable characters in HGSS Ivan's sibling or cousin. We genarally frown on familial relations with game/anime/manga characters. How about his grandfather is someone else that happens to know the daycare man?

3. Pokemon can only learn moves at or under their level (yes, they can learn more than 4 moves). Remove Razor Leaf and Icy Wind from their movelists. I will let you keep Ice Shard though.

--------------------
PANE Mod

PANE x2 (click to show)

Credit for 2gamer's Seel of Approval (click to show)
+Quote Post

Ice Jet
post Jul 20 2010, 02:01 PM
Post #3

Radda Radda Radda?
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 56 477

It's so PANEful..

1. Edited some parts of the bio from present --> past. (Tell me if I need to edit some more.)

2. Changed to close friend.

3. Removed Razor Leaf and Icy Wind.

--------------------

Lol.. ==><== Lol..

*~United, we stand. Divided, we fall.~*

Btw, click the splice for an amazing shop with full of other splices! PokeNOM's splices!
Credits. (click to show)
Other Random stuffs. (click to show)

You do NOT want to see this pic.. (click to show)
Ah.. feels nice to change my name... Call me Jet or Ice Jet!
Former name: Teh AquaJet
+Quote Post

Toogee
post Jul 20 2010, 03:39 PM
Post #4

Weak Livered Milk Drinker
Group Icon

Group: RP Moderators
Member No.: 208

And a Golurk

Approved. Go post in the Current Levels thread. Have fun!

--------------------
PANE Mod

PANE x2 (click to show)

Credit for 2gamer's Seel of Approval (click to show)
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 02:25 PM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.