Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
The Voice in My Head
Toogee
post May 16 2014, 12:44 PM
Post #1

Weak Livered Milk Drinker
Group Icon

Group: RP Moderators
Member No.: 208

And a Golurk

Discussion Thread

“Darius Dovakin, the rising trainer of dragons, has finally exited the woods of Furoh to take on the fields of Loch Ranch. A mysterious voice (yours truly) has taken residence in his mind, demanding that he solves a riddle: go to the darkest corner behind a lock that needs no key. Not even the wood fence surrounding the ranch would stop the dragon trainer from finding this fiend. One could only imagine the strong words he had in store for this mysterious telepath, er, I mean me.”

“Hey, I’m the only one who can hear you! You don’t have to keep repeating why I’m here over and over again! I get it!”

“Darius gazed in frustration over the foothills of Mt. Carello that made up the ranch. Green fields stretched for miles. A herd of stantler galloped over these hills, playing about in the morning sun. A flock of tailow flew overhead, searching for the ranchers that would spread out the feed. Amon all the scenery, Darius had an epiphany.”

“Wait…if you’re describing all this stuff and it’s happening now, that means you’re here! Show yourself!”

“Darius turned all around to find any pokemon that were watching him. What he found caused him to jump back. The blank pink eyes of an espurr looked right up to him. Darius had never encountered such a pokemon; it looked like something out of a horror movie. Clearly, he was scared.”

“I’m not scared! It caught me offguard, whatever it is.”

“Scared out of his mind.”

“SHUT UP!”

“Mighty Dovakin cowers to a little kitty cat. Perhaps he will cry.”

“ARRR THIS IS YOU!”

“Esp!”

“Darius drew his sword and pointed it to the espurr, convinced that the voice in his head was coming from the pokemon. Naturally, the espurr turned tail and fled, not wanting to find out what Darius was going to do with his sword. The dragon trainer gave chase, determined to finally end this madness…”

“Get out of my head, you scary- I mean, scaredy cat!”
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nessie was running across the field and up the steps of the Loch residence. She found her grandpa reading the paper, while her grandma was cooking a big breakfast for the staff. The girl entered the dining room, taking a moment to catch her breath.

“Gramps! Granny! There’s a man chasing our pokemon!”

“Ah, another rambunctious trainer trying to prove his might,” John Loch replied, barely looking up from the paper. “Grab your pokemon and sort him out. Get Molly to back you up.”

“But this guy has a sword and he keeps yelling at…nothing.”

John put down his paper; this certainly didn’t happen every day. He rubbed his mustache to ponder the situation.

“Should I call the police?” Nessie asked.

“That shouldn’t be necessary right now. Besides, Scott’s way closer. His number should be on my desk. See if he’s around.”

“And ask how he likes his eggs,” Virginia added.

--------------------
PANE Mod

PANE x2 (click to show)

Credit for 2gamer's Seel of Approval (click to show)
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
Toogee
post Jul 24 2014, 04:37 PM
Post #2

Weak Livered Milk Drinker
Group Icon

Group: RP Moderators
Member No.: 208

And a Golurk

“Farewell and go bust some litterers for me!” Darius shouted to Scott as he left. He turned to the Lochs to bid them farewell as well.

“With that, I too must depart. My adventure must continue! More evils must be vanquished!”

“Just stay out of trouble,” Mr. Loch said as Darius walked out of the house.
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Once he was on the road, Darius summoned his charmeleon to accompany him. Bindy emerged with a roll, standing back up to flash a pair of jazz hands. Her trainer did his best not to crack a smile (“It’s a warrior’s scowl!”) as he delivered the news.

“Bindy, we’re headed back east! The dragon trainers are gathering to honor the late great Grandmaster Beed. We shall join them. Onward!”

The two ran down the road together, eager for their next adventure.

After Credits Scene (click to show)

--------------------
PANE Mod

PANE x2 (click to show)

Credit for 2gamer's Seel of Approval (click to show)
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
Toogee   The Voice in My Head   May 16 2014, 12:44 PM
7eeveelutions   OOC (click to showhide)Sorry if this is unusually ...   May 16 2014, 08:16 PM
Hydra   "I'm going to knock some sense into you b...   May 17 2014, 06:04 AM
Toogee   “Those stubby legs can’t save you now, villain...   May 18 2014, 12:06 PM
7eeveelutions   "Scarlet needs to hurry up and evolve into an...   May 18 2014, 08:10 PM
Hydra   Constantly looking around to scan his surroundings...   May 19 2014, 06:37 AM
Toogee   “The vulpix countered with a pair of psychic attac...   May 23 2014, 08:41 AM
7eeveelutions   "Scarlet, shield Ruby with Protect!...   May 23 2014, 07:09 PM
Toogee   “Hey!” Darius said to the rangers “Can’t you s...   May 31 2014, 11:40 AM
7eeveelutions   "...... huh?" "...... what?" ...   May 31 2014, 01:10 PM
Toogee   “It’s you! Or it’s you! I know it’s one of...   Jun 5 2014, 09:24 AM
7eeveelutions   "Wolf, do a barrel roll!" As Scott ...   Jun 5 2014, 05:02 PM
Toogee   “Darius finally stopped rolling, though my tortuou...   Jun 8 2014, 10:38 AM
7eeveelutions   This is the best proof so far. He is totally insan...   Jun 9 2014, 02:23 PM
Toogee   “As Bindy chased after the girafarig and his passe...   Jun 15 2014, 07:25 PM
7eeveelutions   Amber sighed, and then said one word to Nikila. ...   Jun 15 2014, 08:52 PM
Toogee   “Ah, the little fire type finally came into her ow...   Jun 21 2014, 12:15 PM
7eeveelutions   Scott sighed and recalled both of his Eevees befor...   Jun 21 2014, 01:43 PM
Toogee   “Well, I guess we’ll wait on the paral...   Jun 22 2014, 10:05 AM
7eeveelutions   "...... Did you just hear something?" Am...   Jun 22 2014, 08:32 PM
Toogee   “Well so much for gentler soul! It appeared th...   Jun 29 2014, 10:09 AM
7eeveelutions   Due to the use of a fiery defense instead of a dod...   Jun 29 2014, 08:38 PM
Toogee   “Well look who decided to take a break from pokemo...   Jul 5 2014, 10:20 AM
7eeveelutions   Scott facepalmed and seriously considered walking ...   Jul 6 2014, 08:47 PM
Toogee   “Darius did not understand Scott’s retorts. How wa...   Jul 13 2014, 08:46 AM
7eeveelutions   Scott sighed when Darius burst out about going to ...   Jul 15 2014, 06:08 PM
Toogee   “Note to self: spare sword.” “While Darius lament...   Jul 16 2014, 09:30 PM
7eeveelutions   OOC (click to showhide)I just got a new laptop and...   Jul 16 2014, 11:09 PM
Toogee   “Hey, what the hell?!” “Ah, so close yet so f...   Jul 19 2014, 03:30 PM
7eeveelutions   "What the......?" Scott turned around to...   Jul 19 2014, 10:39 PM
Toogee   “Darius had many questions on his mind. How could ...   Jul 20 2014, 11:48 AM
7eeveelutions   "Eh? It's over already? It didn't tak...   Jul 20 2014, 02:19 PM
Toogee   Scott's list of charges fell on deaf ears, for...   Jul 24 2014, 09:56 AM
7eeveelutions   Scott sighed. "Well, I suppose I'll go al...   Jul 24 2014, 11:35 AM

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 02:45 PM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.