Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Returning from the LONGEST hiatus ^^;; (<-- Artist)
Exzavia
post Mar 15 2021, 09:06 PM
Post #1

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 77 865

Active Squad

Hello everyone~! I'm Exzavia!

I used to play on here back in... 2011..? I can't even remember honestly haha! I made a short comeback a few years later, but this is my most recent activity. I have actually never posted on the forums before (Or not that I can remember LOL).

So a little about me... I am 27, born and raised in NH but currently living in OH with my long-time boyfriend. I am an artist and I love to draw with traditional mediums (specifically colored pencil and more recently, Copic markers) but I have also been exploring digital art. I draw mostly anime and videogame characters but I am looking to start drawing more plants as well and possibly adoptables (I also sell commissions). If anyone is interested in looking at any of my work, here is a link to my Instagram or a link to my DeviantArt. Instagram is my primary account currently (DeviantArt account is outdated) but I am working towards updating across all my social media platforms. I also love other types of art like photography and jewelry making.

Other hobbies and likes; I have a decent size plant collection, mostly succulents, bromiliads, airplants and a few houseplants. I am still learning how to nurture a green thumb, but I have come to really enjoy the hobby. I also absolutely love animals! I grew up around all kinds of animals, but currently I have only 3 parakeets. They are my fids (feather-kids) and they spell trouble with a capital "T" haha.

I also love to play videogames and watch anime! I have a small collection of older consoles and handhelds that I play mostly, listed here: N64, Gamecube, PS2, Wii, Xbox360, Gameboy Color, Gameboy Advanced, NintendoDS, NintendoDS Lite, Nintendo 3DS, and Nintendo Switch Lite. I prefer to play turn based games, as I am horrible with real-time play, but if the story is good enough I will either give it a try or find someone I can watch to play it XD. I grew up as a player 2 (aka I had an older brother) so naturally I love to watch OTHER people play games too haha. I prefer fantasy games, especially rpg types. Some titles that I enjoy are Pokemon, Tales of Symphonia, Kingdom Hearts, Zelda, Mario, Sonic, Final Fantasy, Guitar Hero, Burnout Revenge, Fire Emblem, Minecraft, Super Smash Bros, Elder Scrolls, Valkyrie Profile, Naruto, Animal Crossing, etc (and in no particular order).

Other random stuff...
I am a Capricorn. I am a purple belt in Karate. I am a college student studying bookkeeping, payroll, various arts and art programs, photography, and entrepreneurial studies. I am adopted and found my birth parents and families in the late summer/early fall of 2019 and they are wonderful (As are my adoptive parents). I am a cat person. I like to snowboard. My brother is a professional magician and has a radio show based out of Florida. I enjoy glowstringing on occasion (though not as much anymore). Stratego is my favorite board game, followed by Monopoly. I used to be a very active user on GaiaOnline (And am trying to make a comeback here soon). I just lost The Game (If you don't know, don't ask). I love Disney movies (Frozen 1+2 are my newest favorites, but Treasure Planet will always be #1 for me). I love the Lord of the Rings movies. I like to watch Game Grumps a lot. I can't think of anything else at the moment and I've written a book and a half so far, so if you actually made it to the end, yay!!! Here's a dancing kirby: <(^-^<) <(^-^)> (>^-^)>
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 05:01 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.