Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Mewtwo vs. Arceus, The created or creater
Yamper
post Feb 18 2010, 07:01 AM
Post #21

Axew and Volcarona enthusiast
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 61 211

Invisible Kyurem

wouldn't this be better as a poll?

and personally, Either would win.

--------------------

Don't forget to love yourself.
Add me for daily clicks: 873/1000

[align=center]---

Community Thread Shiny List!

---[/align]
[align=right]Breeding Incentives: Mission Cards
[/align]
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

evilslaughter
post Feb 18 2010, 10:51 PM
Post #22

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Newbies
Member No.: 79 830

Active Squad

The only thing arceus is only good because it change its type......mostly mewtwo is better in my opinion because he was the only Pokemon created by men and turned into a rouge douchebag

--------------------

+Quote Post

Starscreamer
post Feb 19 2010, 12:24 AM
Post #23

It begins with star, and ends in your scream.
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 37 145

Plushi collection :3

Well, at school today I asked my friend, now about her: She's a johto fan and doesn't really like sinnoh, has played the games from the start and played almost every pokemon game. She knows much more than me. Her answer? arceus would win.
Uh, the machine gun beats sword thing was Mewtwo= (old school) sword. arceus= (new school) gun.

--------------------

random links (click to show)

needs moar starscream (click to show)

+Quote Post

The Letter W
post Feb 19 2010, 06:28 PM
Post #24

Smo-o-o-oth
Group Icon

Member No.: 79 571

Six Survivors

QUOTE(ARCEUS @ Feb 18 2010, 09:24 PM) *
Well, at school today I asked my friend, now about her: She's a johto fan and doesn't really like sinnoh, has played the games from the start and played almost every pokemon game. She knows much more than me. Her answer? arceus would win.
Uh, the machine gun beats sword thing was Mewtwo= (old school) sword. arceus= (new school) gun.

That's if you're going by the numerical order, yes. But, if you want to go by Pokemon legends, then Arceus is the sword, since he supposedly created everything, and Mewtwo would be the gun, since he was created by man, which, you know, came after Arceus.

Big Cat versus Goat... Big Cat wins

--------------------
Hella.

Click the dancing Maxwell to visit my art thread.

+Quote Post

Tazii
post Feb 19 2010, 06:40 PM
Post #25

Tikk Tokk
Group Icon

Member No.: 39 543

A Taste of The Fury

Arceus isn't that powerful. He can change to dark type and attack mewtwo with all him might, Mewtwo can still block it. Plus he is much more faster and can throw multiple attacks while Arceus could never keep up. Plus the fact that Mewtwo's psychic abilities are so powerful that he can kill in an instant. ARCEUS, you're wrong on this matter. Mewtwo was made on the FIRST pokemon's DNA, Mew. Mew came before Arceus. That's just how it is. Plus in the movie Mewtwo decided not to use him extra abilities against Mew to show he could win without them only to find they were equal. Now add back on all those powers he originally had before then and Mewtwo would of won. Plus ad on the fact that Mewtwo is a much more bloodthirsty pokemon.
Arceus doesn't stand a chance. Mewtwo is obviously the gun here wink.gif

This post has been edited by Hinata Hyuuga: Feb 19 2010, 06:41 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post

Starscreamer
post Feb 20 2010, 04:56 AM
Post #26

Group Icon

I love the mewtwo superfan coming out here, sorry, EG: mewtwo vs dialga: Dia stops time, mewtwo gets pwned, the END (THAT'S something mewtwo CAN'T avoid, I know you'll say he can but your wrong, so don't). arceus vs dialga: arceus pwns dia in 3-4 hits. Hinata, you specifically said old school> new school: old school= kanto- mewtwo. new school= sinnoh- arceus. Thus, arceus= gun, mewtwo= sword, nuff said. Nintendo's current story clearly states arceus came first, it's time to stop living in the past* (*kanto)
Arceus isn't a goat, it's SPACE GOAT thank you very much, there's a BIG difference.

--------------------

+Quote Post

The Letter W
post Feb 20 2010, 06:35 AM
Post #27

Smo-o-o-oth
Group Icon

Six Survivors

QUOTE(ARCEUS @ Feb 20 2010, 01:56 AM) *
I love the mewtwo superfan coming out here, sorry, EG: mewtwo vs dialga: Dia stops time, mewtwo gets pwned, the END (THAT'S something mewtwo CAN'T avoid, I know you'll say he can but your wrong, so don't). arceus vs dialga: arceus pwns dia in 3-4 hits. Hinata, you specifically said old school> new school: old school= kanto- mewtwo. new school= sinnoh- arceus. Thus, arceus= gun, mewtwo= sword, nuff said. Nintendo's current story clearly states arceus came first, it's time to stop living in the past* (*kanto)
Arceus isn't a goat, it's SPACE GOAT thank you very much, there's a BIG difference.

What does Dialga have to do with any of this? This is Mewtwo versus Arceus, not Mewtwo versus Dialga.
If you haven't noticed, each region seems to have their own myths. Kanto goes by all Pokemon came from Mew, and Shinnoh goes by Arceus creating them all.

As for your gun/sword thing, let's make it clear if we're going in numerical order or by order of creation.
Cat>Space Goat

This post has been edited by Unholy Shadow: Feb 20 2010, 06:52 AM

--------------------
Hella.

+Quote Post

Tazii
post Feb 20 2010, 07:17 AM
Post #28

Tikk Tokk
Group Icon

A Taste of The Fury

What? Nothing you said then ARCEUS even made any sense to the topic on hand. Incase you didn't read it, this is Mewtwo verses Arceus, not Dialga.
And everything I stated before was fact. Matter of fact, you didn't even rebuttal then. You just lost my friend wink.gif

And yes, Mew came BEFORE Arceus. Mew came before all pokemon which was also stated. Admit it, you have no facts to back you up. I stated why Mewtwo would win: speed, power, unmeasurable psychic abilities, blood thirst, shield.
What's your fact? Arceus created them all. Ha, that wasn't even confirmed.

So what you're saying is if it created it then it would beat it? Man can create a bomb. Bomb Vs Man, who would win? Based on your way of thinking, man would confused.gif Actually, man created Mewtwo. Mewtwo still killed them with ease.

Like I said, Mewtwo is more powerful and would win this fight

Oh, and stop living in the past? For one that has nothing to do with the case other then being insulting. And without the past there is no present.

Also is it just me or are you completely ignoring Unholy Shadow? Because they have brought up some extremely good points.

This post has been edited by Hinata Hyuuga: Feb 20 2010, 07:21 AM

--------------------
+Quote Post

Xal
post Feb 20 2010, 07:28 AM
Post #29

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Member No.: 65 113

PANE Party

Mewtwo was the most awesomely powerful pokémon (besides Mew, arguably) when pokémon was at its prime. Arceus is just another manifestation of the series being horribly butchered. Mewtwo would win, for ever.

--------------------

+Quote Post

The Letter W
post Feb 20 2010, 04:38 PM
Post #30

Smo-o-o-oth
Group Icon

Six Survivors

QUOTE(Hinata Hyuuga @ Feb 20 2010, 04:17 AM) *
What? Nothing you said then ARCEUS even made any sense to the topic on hand. Incase you didn't read it, this is Mewtwo verses Arceus, not Dialga.
And everything I stated before was fact. Matter of fact, you didn't even rebuttal then. You just lost my friend wink.gif

And yes, Mew came BEFORE Arceus. Mew came before all pokemon which was also stated. Admit it, you have no facts to back you up. I stated why Mewtwo would win: speed, power, unmeasurable psychic abilities, blood thirst, shield.
What's your fact? Arceus created them all. Ha, that wasn't even confirmed.

So what you're saying is if it created it then it would beat it? Man can create a bomb. Bomb Vs Man, who would win? Based on your way of thinking, man would confused.gif Actually, man created Mewtwo. Mewtwo still killed them with ease.

Like I said, Mewtwo is more powerful and would win this fight

Oh, and stop living in the past? For one that has nothing to do with the case other then being insulting. And without the past there is no present.

Also is it just me or are you completely ignoring Unholy Shadow? Because they have brought up some extremely good points.

And don't forget, Mewtwo can also use Me First c:

--------------------
Hella.

+Quote Post

Starscreamer
post Feb 20 2010, 11:47 PM
Post #31

Group Icon

There was a point in my post that is related to the topic, you just didn't read my full post properly. DIA> mewtwo. arceus> dia. therefore, arceus> mewtwo. Mew is the original doesn't even have the facts to back it up. It can transform, wow, so can your everyday ditto. Wow, mew's the apparent ancestor (I think that's the wrong word) of pokemon? I have them, THEY DIDN'T CREATE EVERYTHING. The past affects too many people these days, it should be forgotten, I did and I feel much better cat.gif As said before, it's just legends, so there's no proof mew came first either, or of mew's legends. Does mew live in the middle of the universe? I don't think so.
One reason people think mew came first is cause it's a psychic type (I've seen it), that doesn't mean anything, same with mewtwo. All cause it's got the name psychic people think it's all powerful.
I'm not ignoring unholy shadow, you both sound like parrots (are saying the same thing) so it's to both of you. happy.gif

I can't wait to see if nintendo decide to make up another "creator" (that includes mew and arceus), now THAT'S gonna start off a shit storm if they do.

I believe only the 3 dragons have enough to prove their legends.

This post has been edited by ARCEUS: Feb 20 2010, 11:48 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post

Tazii
post Feb 21 2010, 12:06 AM
Post #32

Tikk Tokk
Group Icon

A Taste of The Fury

I'm guessing you don't do much debating do you? You have lost this one. And if either of us is sounding loke a broken record it's you. Plus, me fangirling? If you didn't notice I stated my opinions and you jumped down my throught and attacked me. no, you're the fangirl here.
Back to topic: Mewtwo>Dialga (not that it even matters)
Mew came before Arceus. Plain and simple. Mew created pokemon which is way she can transform into them all. Mew created attacks which is why she can learn them all.
I have stated the facts here but you're own blindness on the matter is astounding. Once again, you ignore the factors.
I say Mewtwo is faster, you have no rebuttal to that
I say Mewtwo is stronger, you have no rebuttal to that either
I say Mewtwo can kill with a look, you argue that you haven't seen the uncut so you refuse to acknowledge it
There is no point in continuing to argue with you because you refuse to see the facts. Mew and Mewtwo are the most powerful and no amount of your fangirling will change that. You haven't given one single reason why Arceus would win other then "he created them all". Arceus didn't create Mew, Arceus didn't create Mewtwo.
I have given reasons why Mewtwo would win which you ignored.

Really ARCEUS, do you not see you're losing? You started losing once you got over emotional about it. And no amount of "nahah! Arceus would win" can change that.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Rchicken31
post Feb 21 2010, 12:29 AM
Post #33

Therapy free for the past 4 months.
Group Icon

Member No.: 66 225

So what now???

Oh ya can I add another flaw to ARCEUS's logic
You put "mewtwo vs dialga: Dia stops time, mewtwo gets pwned, the END. arceus vs dialga: arceus pwns dia in 3-4 hits" but wait that doesn't make sense mainly since you added logic for how Mewtwo would lose but yet no logic for how Acreus would win?
I mean how the hell would Acreus get 3-4 for hits in considering Dialga could also just stop time and do the same thing it could do to Mewtwo.

--------------------
Thanks to Ginotoki Sakata For this banner!

My party! (click to show)

Angels and Demons (click to show)

Credits! (click to show)
+Quote Post

The Letter W
post Feb 21 2010, 12:39 AM
Post #34

Smo-o-o-oth
Group Icon

Six Survivors

QUOTE(ARCEUS @ Feb 20 2010, 08:47 PM) *
There was a point in my post that is related to the topic, you just didn't read my full post properly. DIA> mewtwo. arceus> dia. therefore, arceus> mewtwo. Mew is the original doesn't even have the facts to back it up. It can transform, wow, so can your everyday ditto. Wow, mew's the apparent ancestor (I think that's the wrong word) of pokemon? I have them, THEY DIDN'T CREATE EVERYTHING. The past affects too many people these days, it should be forgotten, I did and I feel much better cat.gif As said before, it's just legends, so there's no proof mew came first either, or of mew's legends. Does mew live in the middle of the universe? I don't think so.
One reason people think mew came first is cause it's a psychic type (I've seen it), that doesn't mean anything, same with mewtwo. All cause it's got the name psychic people think it's all powerful.

I can't wait to see if nintendo decide to make up another "creator" (that includes mew and arceus), now THAT'S gonna start off a shit storm if they do.

I believe only the 3 dragons have enough to prove their legends.

They say Mew contains all the DNA of Pokemon today. That alone should be enough to prove that all Pokemon came from Mew. They never said Mew created all Pokemon, just they all came from Mew. How that was is open for interpretation.
IIRC, Ditto can't make perfect copies of what it transforms into.

I say Mewtwo can kill with a look, you argue that you haven't seen the uncut so you refuse to acknowledge it

You should be able to tell from the uncut version. When Mewtwo lifted whateverhisnamewas, the water Pokemon trainer into the air, it looked like Mewtwo was trying to strangle him ah haha.

I'm not ignoring unholy shadow, you both sound like parrots (are saying the same thing) so it's to both of you. happy.gif

And you sir, (or mam?) sound like a broken record. kamina.gif

So riddle me this, what will Arceus do to Mewtwo that will give it the win? Myself and Hyuuga have stated that Mewtwo will use its powers to shut down Arceus's vitals.
What will Arceus do before Mewtwo can do this? And don't give me "Dialga will stop time" because even Dialga likes Mewtwo better because this is a one on one fight, Mewtwo versus Arceus. Because if Arceus can call in Dialga, Mewtwo can call in Dialga Clone Mew.

--------------------
Hella.

+Quote Post

Xal
post Feb 21 2010, 08:12 AM
Post #35

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Member No.: 65 113

PANE Party

QUOTE(ARCEUS @ Feb 21 2010, 04:47 AM) *
There was a point in my post that is related to the topic, you just didn't read my full post properly. DIA> mewtwo. arceus> dia. therefore, arceus> mewtwo.

You know, when your criticism of someone's argument is "I did have an argument in there, you just didn't dig through the whole post carefully enough" you should probably just back off wink.gif

That logic doesn't even make sense. In an equal battle Squirtle would beat Charmander, and Charmander would beat Bulbasaur. To put it your way, Squirtle>Charmander, Charmander>Bulbasaur. By your logic Squirtle would beat Bulbasaur.

Mew is the original doesn't even have the facts to back it up. It can transform, wow, so can your everyday ditto. Wow, mew's the apparent ancestor (I think that's the wrong word) of pokemon? I have them, THEY DIDN'T CREATE EVERYTHING. The past affects too many people these days, it should be forgotten, I did and I feel much better cat.gif As said before, it's just legends, so there's no proof mew came first either, or of mew's legends. Does mew live in the middle of the universe? I don't think so.

Nothing in here makes any sense. Literally nothing. First things first, Mew as the original does have facts to back it up. It itself is a fact. Mew is the ancestor of all pokemon (and yes, of course that's the right word, if you don't think it is then you don't know what ancestor means).
And letting go of the past? What are you talking about? You mean because Mew and Mewtwo are part of the original 151 the facts about them should just be ignored? No, that's ridiculous. If your argument is that Arceus would win so long as you ignore everything about Mewtwo and Mew then you may as well just give up.
If Mew's legends can be ignored, so can Arceus'. As you said, it's just legends. Mew's, however, are far more realistic.

Even if you haven't just come up with that off the top of your head it has no relevance to anyone here. I may as well say "I've seen people think Arceus came first cos he leik teh mudkips."

I'd quite like to see your response to Unholy Shadow though, how would Arceus win?

--------------------

+Quote Post

Chu Chu
post Feb 22 2010, 07:19 PM
Post #36

Elite Four
Group Icon

Member No.: 76 449

Active Squad

id say arceus would win cuz if you look at his stats on pokemon.com theyre maxed out. also about the plates it all depends if its game realted where he can hold only one or anime related where he has all of them.
+Quote Post

The Letter W
post Feb 22 2010, 08:51 PM
Post #37

Smo-o-o-oth
Group Icon

Six Survivors

QUOTE(Chu Chu @ Feb 22 2010, 04:19 PM) *
id say arceus would win cuz if you look at his stats on pokemon.com theyre maxed out. also about the plates it all depends if its game realted where he can hold only one or anime related where he has all of them.

According to Serebii's (sp?) list, Mewtwo was there before, as it is ranked No. 2.
If we are going anime however, please read my last post where I mentioned shutting down of vital functions.

--------------------
Hella.

+Quote Post

BlackStarLine
post Feb 25 2010, 02:07 PM
Post #38

Elite Four
Group Icon

Member No.: 76 525

Uprising Team

I would definitely say Mewtwo. He's stronger, can read minds through Telepathy, he is faster, can block moves with his own and basically is unbeatable.

--------------------
Uprising Stuff... (click to show)

Random Crap. (click to show)

The most epic quote in history:
QUOTE(kirby163 @ Nov 15 2010, 10:58 PM) *
They teach blackmail at college, but it's called ethics awesome.gif
+Quote Post

SamanthaNatalie
post Mar 1 2010, 08:40 PM
Post #39

Group Icon

Member No.: 63 443

Active Squad

Stalemate. Both can block attacks, both ca control Pokemon to help, and both can destroy the world.
+Quote Post

gnome
post Apr 15 2010, 08:21 PM
Post #40

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 93 053

Active Squad

Mewtwo would just keep summoning his pokeclones to fight arceus. Its a matter of time before he makes a clone arceus to fight arceus. Like in the first movie. =)

Mewtwo is smarter, so it wins.

--------------------
+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 03:56 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.