Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Closed TopicStart new topic
Family Matters, Sequel to A Dubious Operation
PinkiePie
post Oct 24 2009, 01:44 PM
Post #21

Sacred Guardian of the Ice-type
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 11 138

Cold as Ice

Vincent nodded absentmindedly to Adrian's reply, still scanning the crowd. Every now and then he thought he saw the man, but every time it turned out to be a civilian walking across the square. The harder Vincent searched, the less likely the two thieves would still be in the main square at all. Knowing this, Vincent decided to advance through the throng and attempt to locate them elsewhere. He figured that, in the time he had wasted looking around this area looking, the pair of thieves would've been gone.

They would be heading to their safehouse, and the only one near here that the Aquas new of was in just a five minute walk from here. That was, more than likely, where they'd end up. So Vincent and Adrian walked up the busy street, deciding they could cut off the thieves if they took a straight path, which the thieves would not be. The man and the woman would take backstreets and alleys to avoid being followed, and it would cost them when Adrian and Vincent were already at the safehouse.

They arrived before the thieves, but only by a few minutes. Adrian and Vincent had almost no time to decide if they had missed
them before the came around a corner together, laughing.

"Wow, that raid was easy!" said the man. "We got a whole bunch of cash and the disk!"

Then they noticed Adrian and Vincent.

"Oh...."

"Hi," Vincent said. "You have something of mine. I'm here to get it."

The man balled his fists. "This disk is ours! Back off!"

"I meant the money. After a pokemon battle, the loser gives the winner a small amount of cash."

Now the man was confused. "You came all the way over here to get your battle reward?"

"That's right."

The man shook his head, then made a break for the warehouse behind Vincent, who stepped in front of the entrance.

"Nope, sorry."

The thief stopped short and pulled out a pokeball, releasing the Salamance within.

"Good thing I stopped at the pokemon center. Ready for round two, kid?"

This post has been edited by Vincent Lance: Oct 24 2009, 01:45 PM

--------------------
This is my story series. I'm done posting the second book! Read it!

About me (click to show)
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 05:33 PM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.