Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
5 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Dream Interpeting, By me!
bella1000
post Sep 18 2009, 03:34 PM
Post #1

Biggest Eclipse fan ever!!!
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 62 930

Active Pearl Team

I know I am only eleven years old but I have the power to interpet dreams. If you need a dream interpeted, post your dream here[No dream is to complicated!] And I will interpet it as fast as I can.
Best Regards, Bella1000

This post has been edited by bella1000: Sep 26 2009, 06:35 PM

--------------------
Claimed by me!!!!Made by: Discarded.I love my growlithe! His name is Grayflame. *Pets gray growlithe*
GROWLITHE FOREVER!
~Credits!~ (click to show)

My party! (click to show)

Discarded Project! (click to show)

GROWLITHE FOREVER!!!Warning-Page stretcher (click to show)
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Mad Paradox
post Sep 19 2009, 04:03 AM
Post #2

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 37 508

Active Squad

=P Well then...

I keep having dreams where I'm with (What I'm assuming are my friends) and they disappear after a little while. Then I'm usually with someone else, a blonde boy, who, seemingly, appears out of nowhere. We're usually alone and talking, but I can never remember what he says. My dreams sometimes cut out there or continue on to where me and that boy are walking under the stars. Usually, if it goes that far, something bad happens =/ like he gets killed or something... but he never dies o_O

Yeah.. Iunno... my dreams are weird lol. They probably don't mean anything really.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Dazmi
post Sep 19 2009, 04:19 AM
Post #3

Veteran
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 2 482

Active Squad

Tell me what being raped by Oprah Winfrey means.
This was my most recent dream.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Tazii
post Sep 19 2009, 04:48 AM
Post #4

Tikk Tokk
Group Icon

Member No.: 39 543

A Taste of The Fury

Mine's a little strange and gory (only a little)
But I dreamed that I was at some arena (similar to the one in Rome) and there was a cheetah in the middle. It was fighting and a small crane ripped it in half (it's a little more gory then that but I wont go into too much detail since you're 10). That one has stuck in my mind for awhile. I feel sick at the thought of it most the time. I've dreamed of it 5 times now.

Another one was when I was little I dreamed I was at my pop's farm and he would ask me to get something out of the car at night. I wasn't scared for the dark but there was a large spider that was always waiting at the door. It was fluffy and had long legs. It scared me so much. I use to dream about that a lot when I was around 6.

Those two are my most curious ones

--------------------
+Quote Post

eevee lights
post Sep 19 2009, 04:51 AM
Post #5

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 58 678

legends

what is this supposed to be about?

--------------------
+Quote Post

Bright Young Thi...
post Sep 19 2009, 10:13 AM
Post #6

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 60 888

Current Platinum Team

Ok, then. I had a dream that I was in school yard, and then Dog the Bounty Hunter and Hulk Hogan came over, and my friend hid in a tree but they caught her and arrested her. Turned out she was really a 30-year-old man posing as a schoolgirl to dodge taxes. I wonder what that means...

--------------------
GPX+ Groups (click to show)

+Quote Post

bella1000
post Sep 19 2009, 05:18 PM
Post #7

Group Icon

Active Pearl Team

@ Roxas: It means that you really want to be in love with somebody, or you are lonely. It might also mean someone in your family will die or have a baby.
@Chocolate; You are really nervous about something, or something important is going to happeen to u.
@ Hyanta:1: An important animal is going to come into your life, or a big fight is going to break out.2:you have a fear that is bothering u.
@Fantastic: You are worried about friends or financial problems. Either that, or something related to those terms.

--------------------
Claimed by me!!!!Made by: Discarded.I love my growlithe! His name is Grayflame. *Pets gray growlithe*
GROWLITHE FOREVER!

+Quote Post

Ben Bruce
post Sep 19 2009, 08:11 PM
Post #8

karma's a bitch, right?
Group Icon

Member No.: 18 491

my loves

I know this is going to sound really weird, but sometimes when I dream, I see very quick flashes of images of things thats going to happen the next day. But I can only remember it when I see it the next day. The only one I can remember is when my friend put her lunchbox on the table. I've started having these dreams since I was 6 or 7, and I have no idea why I have them, and now I'm 12.

Any suggestions?

--------------------
+Quote Post

Little Peanut
post Sep 19 2009, 08:31 PM
Post #9

hi
Group Icon

Member No.: 32 630

A team

Me and my best friend curently dream daydream of super smash bros brawl. as in we see them doing things in thier own world. like for instance all the girls not including samus are gaga for marth. Marth is a vampire, Ike is a werewolf, Link is a werewolf, Ike likes daisy, chicken, and is crazy. Ike is an idiot. there are also several gijinkas including Mira a Umbreon gijinka who is extremly mystirous, sometimes seems extremly depresed, and is very not girly. Eva a espeon gijinka who is very girly, sister of Mira. Also a tomboy gardevoir gijinka and a flareon gijinka whos gender is not yet determined. all the pokemon in are dreams are gijinkas. Pikachu is 3 and crazy, jigglypuff is 3 and crazy, lucario is around 16 and layedback. Link is obsed with starwars (wishes to be called luke). Ike tends to say bad words alot. is related to twilight with Marth being Edward, Samus being Bella (only completly diferent personality and is a lot less clumsy). for an example of some dreams we post them in this writing thread (that is what the tread is for)
Thread
we are also sometimes able to tap into thier memory's and apear in their world. My friend apears as a kadabra gijinka and i apear as Mira (i for some reason feel very connected to her). there is more they are in camps some of the ones in meele being in meele camp and others being in brawl camp (this is sorta explained in the writing tread. We have these everyday sometimes when we close are eyes for a second. sometimes when are eyes are open, when we sleep, when wear are listining to are teacher talk, during a fire dril, very ofen. And I have been having them for over two months i think. And my friend has been having them science about march. we see them in real life too playing on a baseball field at are school vertualy every where. please don't say your adictid to the video game or you are adictid to twilight I want to know if there is something more, but i don't want to stop having them is is like a tv show for us and a very good one. for me they apear like they do in the game and for my friend they apear in very good anime. so

This post has been edited by Little Peanut: Sep 19 2009, 08:37 PM

--------------------
My Party
Credits (click to show)
+Quote Post

Mrs Snape
post Sep 19 2009, 08:38 PM
Post #10

Always
Group Icon

Member No.: 21 707

Snape

Edit: Nevermind. Let me pray before i use this thread.

This post has been edited by Cynder Dustypaws: Sep 19 2009, 08:45 PM

--------------------
Whores don't use condoms

Severus Snape <3 (click to show)
Quotatious Quotes, and artistic arts(And Avatar credits. And Duck-Duck-Goose) (click to show)
+Quote Post

Snom
post Sep 19 2009, 08:39 PM
Post #11

IRL Dog Groomer
Group Icon

Member No.: 31 264

Favorites

Why do I keep dreaming that a big fish is going to eat my two little goldfishies in the middle of the night? D;<

--------------------

Cobalion -> Furfrou -> Snom
+Quote Post

LucarioandDialga
post Sep 19 2009, 08:49 PM
Post #12

I'm not on often...
Group Icon

Member No.: 19 749

My favorite Pokemon

i had the weirdst dream ever... 1st i see mario in a lava level... and out of no where Perry The Platapus comes in to save him from jumping in the lava... then i see me in the lava but i'm not burning up and its like im swiming in a pool but my hair is dry... then out of no where i see my friend come around a corner and i walk up these stairs and instantly im in a plain but pretty dress up to my knees... i hug my friend and out of no where the senery changes to a hilly plain...but me and my friend are still hugging... then men in a jeep come out shooting at us... he grabs my hand and says to run behind the hills... also there are people i have never seen before in front of us... then i see a white flash and i tell my friend that i can't go on and then with every flash i get the senery changes and i'm in his arms....
whats it mean (this was before i stopped liking my friend ^...) pm me your resluts please.. i might not find this topic again

This post has been edited by LucarioandDialga: Sep 19 2009, 08:56 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post

Nymphadora
post Sep 19 2009, 10:18 PM
Post #13

There's probably coffee on my keyboard rn
Group Icon

Member No.: 59 139

You know who they are

QUOTE(Weavile Luffer @ Sep 20 2009, 11:11 AM) *
I know this is going to sound really weird, but sometimes when I dream, I see very quick flashes of images of things thats going to happen the next day. But I can only remember it when I see it the next day. The only one I can remember is when my friend put her lunchbox on the table. I've started having these dreams since I was 6 or 7, and I have no idea why I have them, and now I'm 12.

Any suggestions?

I am a Muslim, in my religion (whether or not it is mentioned in other religions I do not know) it is Angels coming to you and showing you something that is going to happen, it happens to me all the time...dont worry, its not a bad thing.

(Sorry Bella, I saw this and just had to reply!)

--------------------

× × | × ×
QUOTE(Jesus Of Suburbia @ Apr 21 2011, 01:20 AM) *
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, YOU ASS-KICKING GREEN DAY AND A7X FANGIRL! awesome.gif
Nimmies (click to show)
Karofsky
+Quote Post

Haruaya
post Sep 20 2009, 08:32 AM
Post #14

I tried to be dipolmatic, but mostly I just lied a lot
Group Icon

Member No.: 63 196

Rawr, mine

Yes.Im Little Peanuts friend for she is telling the truth!!!!! I was the first to see....was in a kadabra gijnnka,but now the tomboish(thank god its tomboish)gardivoir.

--------------------
[img]
I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every moment of it

<a href="http://sammy-kanjikodomo.deviantart.com/" target="_blank">http://sammy-kanjikodomo.deviantart.com/
Please visit! If you hae one, you can friend me, if ur my friend. :P

<a href="http://"http://gpxplus.net/user/kazza"" target="_blank"></a>

[

credits (click to show)

Stuff (click to show)

Anyone who thinks they have psychic powers, copy and paste this into your signature.
Just kidding is just hurting

If you belive in MarthxSamus or ZeldaxLink.Copy and paste this in your signture.
I am a crazy artist whose trying to get good at drawing.
99.8 percent of anime fans are obsessing over Naruto. If you are the last few of the clan who can think up three better animes than this, paste this on your profile
90% of teens would die if MySpace had a system failure and crashed.
If you are part of the 10% that would die laughing, copy and paste this into your signature.
I live in the South.Rules really dont apply here.
+Quote Post

Spanish Inquisit...
post Sep 21 2009, 10:26 AM
Post #15

NOBODY expects the Spanish Inquisition! >:D
Group Icon

Member No.: 57 822

Expect the unexpected

Ok, Im giving this a shot :P
So I had this dream where me, my grandma and my sister was going fishing. we were going to buy some bait, and i remember that there was a river just outside the store. the funny thing is that there was a fishingpole floating in the air just above the waters surface. then we went inside, but we stopped just inside the door and started to play with two brightly orange colored bear cubs. One of them had two heads. I remember thinking that they looked like pppies and that i wanted to take them home. Also, everything in the dream was monochrome, besides the bear cubs and the fishing pole.

--------------------
NOBODY expects the Spanish inquisition! o3o.gif

"90% of teens would die if Facebook had a system failure and crashed. If you are part of the 10% that would die laughing, copy and paste this into your signature."
+Quote Post

musical
post Sep 21 2009, 03:47 PM
Post #16

moo
Group Icon

Member No.: 14 964

Diamond Roster

sounds interesting. try to interpret my dream. it's really odd and makes no sense at all.

so i was at an amusement park with one of my guy friends, mike. we weren't going on rides or anything, we were working. we worked at a log flume and me made sure all the cars went from the exit to the entrance safely and smoothly. but then we got bored of our job and just started talking, doing what we normally doing when we're together.

everything was going fine til our shift was over and mike didn't want to leave. i told him he could stay over my house that night and we could watch a movie and eat popcorn and just do whatever. he agreed and when we got to my house, he raped me.

but i was still friends with him o.O and we went back to work the next day. while i was working, i had to go pee, so i went to the bathroom, and the weirdest thing happened. i didn't pee, i laid an egg about the size of a chicken egg. i was like, wtf? an egg? i went back to mike and told him that i laid an egg. he thought it was the apocalypse and started running around like a maniac.

i took care of the egg for a few weeks, and then one day at work, the egg started to hatch. instead of hatching into a chicken, it hatched into a PENGUIN. i named him Paco and mike, Paco and i lived happily ever after.

just so you know, i don't like mike in any way. he's just one of my best friends. that was the odd part.

--------------------

Future White Team

~*~Cochon~*~Scimmia~*~Moelleux~*~Pepo~*~Karta~*~Buibui~*~

SEARCHING FOR SHINY BARBOACH AND SHINY DROWZEE
ONE-CLICKERS: RAICHU IS YOUR TARGET
+Quote Post

WuddleMush
post Sep 21 2009, 07:22 PM
Post #17

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Banned
Member No.: 33 863

Active Squad

Dreamed I was a potato no joke

Pretty strange.
+Quote Post

roshambxo
post Sep 22 2009, 09:54 AM
Post #18

i'm twelve years old and what is this
Group Icon

Member No.: 35 691

HEADCRUSHERS

Hmmm. I'm on a school computer so I can't post the one that sticks with me the most, but I've wondered about a couple things for a while.

I have recurring themes in my dreams. Usually a neighborhood, or a city, that looks like something I'd seen before only, y'know, a bit bigger or warped or something like that.
If I can see the sky/outside, it's usually that 5-ish AM, dark-but-light-at-the-same-time with light fog time of day, and it feels closed in. The one that I mentioned sticks with me is the only one I can remember that had a bright, blue open sky.
I have a /lot/ of obvious/vivid colors.
I often have people I know in real life or online show up in my dreams. Occasionally characters. Most often lately are dreams involving Tegaki E, where there's someone I know from it there or there's a short part of my dream (usually right before I wake up) where I'm checking it. ;;
Ghosts seem to come up a bit often, too.

I find dream interpretation fascinating, maybe you could shed some light on these. @V@

--------------------
DeviantART // Tumblr // Art Blog

Cause I'm a PUNK ROCKER, yes I am!
+Quote Post

bella1000
post Sep 26 2009, 05:16 PM
Post #19

Group Icon

Active Pearl Team

@Little Peanut: There is tension or nervousness around you.
@Adelie: You are scared for someone or something around you. Or maybe your life is changing.
@Crow: You feel or are going to feel confined and want to break out.
@Musical: I love penguins! Anyway, It might mean that someone in your family is going to die or have a baby, or you are looking for love and are going to find the right person.
@Wuddle Mush: You feel like you ae forced to do something.
@roshambxo:You are going to have friend, love, or financial problems.

--------------------
GROWLITHE FOREVER!

+Quote Post

Haruaya
post Sep 26 2009, 05:31 PM
Post #20

I tried to be dipolmatic, but mostly I just lied a lot
Group Icon

Member No.: 63 196

Rawr, mine

seriously dude that is all. we see into the brawl world and thats all i mean come on we are 11 and we see them doing inapropreate things. Dude we see characters that aren't even in brawl this is a list of them

Mira a umbreon gijinka female
Eva a espeon gijinka female
Sam a gardevoir gijinka female
Kazzaz a kadbra gijinka female (what i somethimes apear as)
lea an artist female
flareon a flareon gijinka bisexual
and there are more i am probaly forgeting

just look up ssbb and you will se are dreams are totaly bizare yet true if u reasearch the characters. dude we see into a parallel universe

--------------------
[img]
I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every moment of it

<a href="http://sammy-kanjikodomo.deviantart.com/" target="_blank">http://sammy-kanjikodomo.deviantart.com/
Please visit! If you hae one, you can friend me, if ur my friend. :P

<a href="http://"http://gpxplus.net/user/kazza"" target="_blank"></a>

[

credits (click to show)

Stuff (click to show)

Anyone who thinks they have psychic powers, copy and paste this into your signature.
Just kidding is just hurting

If you belive in MarthxSamus or ZeldaxLink.Copy and paste this in your signture.
I am a crazy artist whose trying to get good at drawing.
99.8 percent of anime fans are obsessing over Naruto. If you are the last few of the clan who can think up three better animes than this, paste this on your profile
90% of teens would die if MySpace had a system failure and crashed.
If you are part of the 10% that would die laughing, copy and paste this into your signature.
I live in the South.Rules really dont apply here.
+Quote Post

5 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 15th June 2024 - 04:44 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.