Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
(Current) Favourite Songs?
surmise
post Apr 23 2014, 04:50 PM
Post #1

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Newbies
Member No.: 188 688

Active Squad

Just out of curiosity, what is the new trend in music now a days? I'm finding myself getting dragged mercilessly back into EDM every now and again, but I'm a sucker for alternative stuff too. (I think that's what you call it? haha.)

Anyway! My (current) playlist sort of looks a bit like this...
Tiesto - Red Lights
Tiesto - Take Me
Kongos - Come With Me Now
Bastille - Bad Blood
John Legend - All of Me
Daughtry - Battleships
Phillip Phillips - Raging Fire
Martin Garrix - Animals

... Yep. Haha. Anyone else have similar interest in music that I do? xD;

--------------------

Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
Pawi
post Sep 3 2016, 06:00 AM
Post #2

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 244 469

My Favourites

I listen everything that sounds good to me, no matter what genre we're talking about, so songs I've collected to my MP3 are pretty messed up mix of metal, rock, pop, classical, anime soundtracks and so on. I also have hard time choosing just few favourites since for me there is just music I like and music I don't like. But I'll try to name a few artists and songs at least...

Sabaton - One of my favourite bands which I've been lucky enough to see live. Best songs in my opininon are Ghost Division, Primo Victoria, To Hell and Back, Talvisota, Carolus Rex and Soldier of three armies.

The Wombats - This one I heard first time at oone music festival held in our ton every year. Best songs: Be your shadow, Greek tragedy and Your body is a weapon.

Miracle of Sound - I really recommend you to check out this artist and his youtube-channel if you haven't heard of him. Every song is inspired by games he has played or tv-series/movies he watches. There is so many songs I love but if I have to say just few I'd pick Get the gang back, Lady of Worlds, Mother of Flame, Road Rage and The Lucky Ones.

Fairy Tail OST - Yeah, I know this anime series shares opinion and people seem to either hate it so much they cna't see anything good in it or love it so much they can't see any faults in it. But this series really has a good soundtrack. I could listen Main theme for hours.

Flogging Molly - Another music festival find which made ma fall in love with their music. This irish band really knows how to do music which make you want to dance and knowing I don't like to dance almost never this is a lot of praise to coming from me. Best songs: Devil's Dance Floor, Drunken Lullabies and Irish Pub Song

--------------------
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
surmise   (Current) Favourite Songs?   Apr 23 2014, 04:50 PM
Jolyne   I've got a few favorites at the moment. 5/4 - ...   Aug 24 2014, 12:42 PM
The True DragonForce   Soulreaper - Dissection Beyond the Dark Sun - Wint...   Jan 30 2016, 08:11 PM
Demolution   Porcelain Black - One Woman Army Three Days Grace ...   Aug 29 2016, 05:39 AM
Melissa Calla   Everything off of Selfish Machines and Collide wit...   Sep 4 2016, 08:56 PM
YoRHa No9 Type S   Duo Waltz of the Rainbow Country - Yoshino Nanjo m...   Sep 2 2017, 12:56 AM
CookiecrossAJ   Radioactive or somethin'.   Sep 16 2017, 11:24 AM
StarNightingale   I like a lot of 80's music and that's the ...   Jan 16 2018, 01:47 PM
sikky13   my current top five most played songs on itunes, w...   May 7 2018, 08:32 PM
PengwinWarrior   My current favorite song that I listen to on repea...   May 8 2018, 06:39 PM
sublinket   Pepper - Butthole Surfers. Too Late - Shannon and ...   Aug 15 2018, 04:33 PM
AregularFrankiefan   Most of what I've been listening to lately has...   Aug 19 2018, 12:29 AM
MaskedManiacX   Halsey-Gasoline God I love that song. The beat, t...   Apr 17 2019, 09:53 PM
markmarcus   Everything off of Selfish Machines and Collide wit...   Apr 22 2019, 04:41 AM
Mecha N   Umi - Remember Me   May 8 2019, 02:12 AM
chalchiuhtli   Nonstop playing Old Town Road by Lil Nas X on loop...   May 11 2019, 01:41 PM
Mecha N   QUOTE(surmise @ Apr 23 2014, 04:50 PM) Ju...   May 16 2019, 02:39 AM
Mecha N   maate vinadhuga   Jun 7 2019, 07:13 AM

Reply to this topicStart new topic
3 User(s) are reading this topic (3 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 05:56 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.