Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

READ ME FIRST

DO NOT make any 'click my eggs/Pokémon' threads/posts or any 'what is this egg' threads/posts or you WILL be warned 10% instantly!

4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
GPX+ Community Thread, Be sure to read the rules before posting!
pumpkinking0192
post Dec 19 2021, 06:01 PM
Post #41

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 35 141

Active Squad

QUOTE(Laikari @ Dec 19 2021, 07:05 AM) *
Just wondering, where do we go to spend our event tokens again? I recall it being in inventory, but I can't seem to find it.

It used to be in the inventory when each event had its own separate currency. But now that all events run off the Coins stat, it's the Event Shop tab of the Shop page.

--------------------
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reservoir
post Dec 20 2021, 08:25 PM
Post #42

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 161 762

Fanatic

Oof.
Today's feeling like another slow day on the site for me. @@

Lab egg hunting hasn't been going too well...
I don't know if I'm just being really bad or what 😅, but I've been having trouble finding even some Common-rarity eggs despite searching while eggs are being generated.

Shelter egg hunting... also bad, but makes sense. I've only really been keeping an eye out for some Novelty mons that I lack egg entries for. I don't know breeding rates, but between that, limited users breeding, I assume limited novelty success which one would obviously hold on to, online times, etc.. I don't expect much. But it's sooo exciting when something new does pop up! 8D
It's neat being able to look at statistics and see if anyone is breeding, hunting, etc mons, by the way. o:

My hatches haven't been going well... IVs are generally underwhelming. Nature can be forced, but it's costly and I keep finding mons to not be worth it, so I'm mostly working with RNG now. :p
and I cannot seem to snag this last Iron Shard that I'm so adamant about getting before any other Plate can complete. ;;

Getting back into Battle Subway has been fun xD
I'd been eager to for a time, but was trying to wait to rebuild my team. Since I'm having trouble with hatches, though, I decided to just dive in a few days ago.
Oooh! I seem to get to about the same streak number then run into some hitch. pinch.gif
It's driving me mad since I wonder if a more optimized team like I'm trying for might help me press on. ><
I'd like to hit at least another 75 streak for an additional Expansion. But past that, I really want to hit 100 just to. Reached 82 way back when, and continued to dabble a bit before rl stuff stepped in a bit much, causing me to drop off and later be gone entirely for a long time.

Gotta keep from being consumed, but I tend to enjoy myself and find this a nice little getaway of sorts. ^^

--------------------
<333

GPX+:
VDex:
+Quote Post

Laikari
post Dec 28 2021, 06:12 AM
Post #43

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 231 314

Active Squad

QUOTE(pumpkinking0192 @ Dec 19 2021, 03:01 PM) *
QUOTE(Laikari @ Dec 19 2021, 07:05 AM) *
Just wondering, where do we go to spend our event tokens again? I recall it being in inventory, but I can't seem to find it.

It used to be in the inventory when each event had its own separate currency. But now that all events run off the Coins stat, it's the Event Shop tab of the Shop page.

Ooh, right, thats where it was, thanks!!
+Quote Post

Mamanator
post Jan 3 2022, 09:56 AM
Post #44

Pokémon Champion
Group Icon

Member No.: 12 870

Active Squad

Good morning and Happy New Year (2022) Everybody!

It's been another crazy end of year here at the Lazy T, but with the help of some constant GPXers, I was able to finish the exploration with time to spare (barely). So thank you, my fellow players. I literally couldn't have done it without you!

If I were a person that made new year's resolutions I would resolve to returning to the GPX explorations. To test this resolution I opted to go with what might be a truly difficult explore... Needing a Friend. And I know that, I'm going to need a lot of friends when it comes time to feed those berries. So here is to all of us needing friends and help to finish those explores and raise up those Pokémon.

--------------------
Their futures are so bright they shine

+Quote Post

RicFule
post Aug 28 2022, 11:00 PM
Post #45

Pokémon Champion
Group Icon

Member No.: 3 846

Platinum Team

Has there been a change in Heart Sweets? I have plenty in my Inventory, but they don't seem to show up on my Daycare page, so that I can grab the two eggs that I want.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Ryuk3112
post Oct 13 2022, 03:16 PM
Post #46

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 262 981

Active Squad

When I logged on at 21:00 BST, it said it was giving out an event Pokemon.
Did I miss an update because I was unaware of any distributions today sad.gif
+Quote Post

RicFule
post Oct 13 2022, 05:11 PM
Post #47

Pokémon Champion
Group Icon

Member No.: 3 846

Platinum Team

QUOTE(Ryuk3112 @ Oct 13 2022, 03:16 PM) *

I got one that I probably SHOULDN'T have. I had a full 6 egg Party, but got an Event Egg as well.

And I don't see a mention of a distribution anywhere on the other page, so it looks like it was a surprise?

--------------------
+Quote Post

Mamanator
post Oct 13 2022, 08:45 PM
Post #48

Pokémon Champion
Group Icon

Active Squad

QUOTE(RicFule @ Oct 13 2022, 03:11 PM) *
QUOTE(Ryuk3112 @ Oct 13 2022, 03:16 PM) *

I got one that I probably SHOULDN'T have. I had a full 6 egg Party, but got an Event Egg as well.

And I don't see a mention of a distribution anywhere on the other page, so it looks like it was a surprise?

I also just got home from work and doctor appointments and shopping. I found I had 7 eggs in my party. What a surprise! A HAPPY surprise, by the by! Thank you, GPX! That was very unexpected and appreciated.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Zotz
post Dec 1 2022, 04:30 PM
Post #49

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 30 471

Splat

Man, I was hunting the best I could while at my family's for the last 2 weeks. And then, just today, I managed to hatch a shiny for the SWSH...from eggs I'd grabbed yesterday XD Ugh! Oh well haha

I also made any oopsie and summoned an egg before buying the summoning power item. Thankfully I found it after about three minutes, whew!

Anyways, happy December everyone! I hope you all have a nice one grin.gif I'd like to try to be more active and just pop in to say hello here and there, soooo here's my attempt lol

Edit: Also, I've been watching my sister play Violet and...for the first time in a while, I actually wanna play. But boy are Switches pricey.

This post has been edited by Zotz: Dec 1 2022, 04:51 PM

--------------------

Pecha Berry Please!
+Quote Post

Professor Eucaly...
post Dec 3 2022, 06:18 PM
Post #50

Not really Australian, but Koalas still bite me.
Group Icon

Member No.: 56 534

GODSQUAD

QUOTE(Zotz @ Dec 1 2022, 04:30 PM) *
Man, I was hunting the best I could while at my family's for the last 2 weeks. And then, just today, I managed to hatch a shiny for the SWSH...from eggs I'd grabbed yesterday XD Ugh! Oh well haha

I also made any oopsie and summoned an egg before buying the summoning power item. Thankfully I found it after about three minutes, whew!

Anyways, happy December everyone! I hope you all have a nice one grin.gif I'd like to try to be more active and just pop in to say hello here and there, soooo here's my attempt lol

Edit: Also, I've been watching my sister play Violet and...for the first time in a while, I actually wanna play. But boy are Switches pricey.

I've been having fun with Scarlet but I understand the price hike. Maybe you could ask to borrow your sister's? Ehehe. Happy December.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Zotz
post Dec 3 2022, 09:42 PM
Post #51

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Splat

QUOTE(Professor Eucalyptus @ Dec 3 2022, 06:18 PM) *
QUOTE(Zotz @ Dec 1 2022, 04:30 PM) *

I've been having fun with Scarlet but I understand the price hike. Maybe you could ask to borrow your sister's? Ehehe. Happy December.

She'd actually offered that, buuuut I ended up not doing it ;w; Now that I'm 900 miles away back home, it's too late haha

--------------------

Pecha Berry Please!
+Quote Post

yellowsofa
post Dec 6 2022, 01:09 PM
Post #52

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 166 000

FAVOURITE

Is Secret Santa exchange happening this year? I haven't seen anything for it and I've been waiting all year blargagh.gif

--------------------
Please click my pretties

Banner and avatar made by Cycloneblaze at Cycloneshop II

Extras (click to show)

+Quote Post

Zotz
post Jan 13 2023, 02:26 PM
Post #53

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Splat

I thought that the hunt had started already aaaa I'm so annoyed xD

--------------------

Pecha Berry Please!
+Quote Post

Mamanator
post Jan 13 2023, 08:49 PM
Post #54

Pokémon Champion
Group Icon

Active Squad

Good evening fellow GPXers. I have a question for those who are playing Violet and/or Scarlet.

I don't want to divulge much so I'll just pose it this way.

If you battled the first Titan, but didn't capture it (because you [me] were dense and didn't realize you would be able to), and you found out through semi accurate web resources that you'll only have 1 chance to catch (them all...) would you restart you game and try again or just deal with the fact that you might not get that Titan at all?

I'm trying to decide if it is worth restarting my game and going through it again. My Pokémon are only leveled to 25 (majority case) but I do have a few other gifted ones. I suppose I can try to keep them safe in the Pokémon bank if that is set up for Violet and Scarlet now....

Thoughts?

--------------------

+Quote Post

Level-X
post Jan 13 2023, 10:28 PM
Post #55

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Group: Global Moderators
Member No.: 170 583

Squad

QUOTE(Mamanator @ Jan 13 2023, 07:49 PM) *
Good evening fellow GPXers. I have a question for those who are playing Violet and/or Scarlet.

I don't want to divulge much so I'll just pose it this way.

If you battled the first Titan, but didn't capture it (because you [me] were dense and didn't realize you would be able to), and you found out through semi accurate web resources that you'll only have 1 chance to catch (them all...) would you restart you game and try again or just deal with the fact that you might not get that Titan at all?

I'm trying to decide if it is worth restarting my game and going through it again. My Pokémon are only leveled to 25 (majority case) but I do have a few other gifted ones. I suppose I can try to keep them safe in the Pokémon bank if that is set up for Violet and Scarlet now....

Thoughts?

Just to be clear you battled the first Titan twice and killed it twice, right? Because the very first time you fight it - you cannot capture it. It must be defeated, but after you do so if you go back to that area you will see another one you'll be able to interact with and are able to catch that one (one time only like you said).
If you did interact with that one and defeated it - I wouldn't restart my game tbh. You could always just continue to beat the game, then make a new switch profile and recatch the first titan, send it to home, and then back to your main game. Each Switch profile has their own save game data but all connect to Home in the same way.

--------------------
GPX+ Shiny Tracker (v3.1.1) last updated on Oct. 16, 2023

» » » We can help you a lot quicker through the Discord compared to the Forums! « « «

+Quote Post

Mamanator
post Jan 14 2023, 12:45 AM
Post #56

Pokémon Champion
Group Icon

Active Squad

QUOTE(Level-X @ Jan 13 2023, 08:28 PM) *
Just to be clear you battled the first Titan twice and killed it twice, right? Because the very first time you fight it - you cannot capture it. It must be defeated, but after you do so if you go back to that area you will see another one you'll be able to interact with and are able to catch that one (one time only like you said).
If you did interact with that one and defeated it - I wouldn't restart my game tbh. You could always just continue to beat the game, then make a new switch profile and recatch the first titan, send it to home, and then back to your main game. Each Switch profile has their own save game data but all connect to Home in the same way.

Thanks, Level-X. No, I only fought it the once and wasn't sure if I could capture it or not. After it ran off, I got dejected thinking I messed up. I checked online, and the first resource that I mentioned in my post didn't say or indicate that I'd get a second fight-chance to capture it. It only said we'd only get 1 chance to capture the titans. So I thought that battle, the story line was, was that one and only battle.

My daughter's friends confirmed that titans can't breed and I was uncertain how to proceed, but they felt sure I'd get another chance. So I dug deeper on the 'net and, sure enough, I found another article saying exactly what you just said.

So... while I wasn't intending to return so quickly, as I was backtracking and finding my way in the wide open spaces, I found the air titan again. While the type matches online have been as useless as my first search about the titan, I did manage to put some level 24 electrics in my party and I battled the air titan again. This time... I was able to catch it. Phew!

Thanks again for responding though. I'm so glad to have this resource to ask these random game questions. *blush* I do wish my air titan had been male. I think Tux (short for Tuxedo) would've been better than Snowy. But for now, that's what I've got. So I'm happy. Thanks!

--------------------

+Quote Post

Level-X
post Jan 14 2023, 01:34 AM
Post #57

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Squad

QUOTE(Mamanator @ Jan 13 2023, 11:45 PM) *
Thanks, Level-X. No, I only fought it the once and wasn't sure if I could capture it or not. After it ran off, I got dejected thinking I messed up. I checked online, and the first resource that I mentioned in my post didn't say or indicate that I'd get a second fight-chance to capture it. It only said we'd only get 1 chance to capture the titans. So I thought that battle, the story line was, was that one and only battle.

My daughter's friends confirmed that titans can't breed and I was uncertain how to proceed, but they felt sure I'd get another chance. So I dug deeper on the 'net and, sure enough, I found another article saying exactly what you just said.

So... while I wasn't intending to return so quickly, as I was backtracking and finding my way in the wide open spaces, I found the air titan again. While the type matches online have been as useless as my first search about the titan, I did manage to put some level 24 electrics in my party and I battled the air titan again. This time... I was able to catch it. Phew!

Thanks again for responding though. I'm so glad to have this resource to ask these random game questions. *blush* I do wish my air titan had been male. I think Tux (short for Tuxedo) would've been better than Snowy. But for now, that's what I've got. So I'm happy. Thanks!

Yep, no problem! It's easy to tell if they're gonna be a Titan because you have to press "a" and even walking into them doesn't trigger the battle. You can set it's Titan Mark once you catch it and place it into your party from the summary screen! Also the nature and gender are all pre-set, meaning it's the same for everyone!

--------------------

» » » We can help you a lot quicker through the Discord compared to the Forums! « « «

+Quote Post

Mamanator
post Mar 18 2023, 03:31 PM
Post #58

Pokémon Champion
Group Icon

Active Squad

Happy Saturday to my fellow GPXers. I'm here with another question about Scarlet and Violet, if that's ok.

Apparently, I have 3 badges (guess that means I defeated 3 gyms). So my Pokemon should be nice and "obey" me up to level 30. However! I have a Rufflet (caught at level 26) and he's currently a level 28. He just. Won't. Battle. Not if I encounter a wild Pokemon to battle... not if I send him out ahead to battle. What's his problem? Does anybody have any insight what is going on? In my party, Rufflet certainly isn't the lowest level nor was he the highest. I am working on returning some gym guy's wallet and trying to figure out how to beat either Orthoworm or the Earth Quaking Titan, but so far no luck in getting close enough to do that which is why I was leveling up to 30.

As an FYI... Rufflet is level 28 and, being in the party, just recently became level 29.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Level-X
post Mar 18 2023, 04:42 PM
Post #59

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Squad

QUOTE(Mamanator @ Mar 18 2023, 03:31 PM) *
Happy Saturday to my fellow GPXers. I'm here with another question about Scarlet and Violet, if that's ok.

Apparently, I have 3 badges (guess that means I defeated 3 gyms). So my Pokemon should be nice and "obey" me up to level 30. However! I have a Rufflet (caught at level 26) and he's currently a level 28. He just. Won't. Battle. Not if I encounter a wild Pokemon to battle... not if I send him out ahead to battle. What's his problem? Does anybody have any insight what is going on? In my party, Rufflet certainly isn't the lowest level nor was he the highest. I am working on returning some gym guy's wallet and trying to figure out how to beat either Orthoworm or the Earth Quaking Titan, but so far no luck in getting close enough to do that which is why I was leveling up to 30.

As an FYI... Rufflet is level 28 and, being in the party, just recently became level 29.

You get badges from Team Star bases and Titan fights too and those don't effect obedience level, only the Gym badges do.
One Gym Badge - Lv. 25 or lower will obey.
Two Gym Badges - Lv. 30 or lower will obey.
Three Gym Badges - Lv. 35 or lower will obey.
At this point you're needing about 3 badges handed from gym leaders for him to obey you

--------------------

+Quote Post

Mamanator
post Mar 18 2023, 04:54 PM
Post #60

Pokémon Champion
Group Icon

Active Squad

QUOTE(Level-X @ Mar 18 2023, 02:42 PM) *
You get badges from Team Star bases and Titan fights too and those don't effect obedience level, only the Gym badges do.
One Gym Badge - Lv. 25 or lower will obey.
Two Gym Badges - Lv. 30 or lower will obey.
Three Gym Badges - Lv. 35 or lower will obey.
At this point you're needing about 3 badges handed from gym leaders for him to obey you

OK. Thanks. It's just weird how some of the Pokemon are obeying me and that one wasn't. My current plan is to get through the Asad Desert sands to where I can deliver the wallet, collect that gym badge, then I guess go for the Quaking Earth Titan since that one seems closer (though out of order from what the internet is saying is the right sequence). Times like these I really miss those "pay too much for" guides. LOL

Thank you, Level-X!

--------------------

+Quote Post

4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 12:44 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.