Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Kael Truin, Updated.
Traceur
post May 27 2009, 02:50 AM
Post #1

Toruk Makto
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 4 016

The Team

Name: Kael Truin
Hometown: Violet City.

Appearance: Kael has short wild blonde hair that reaches out from under a black beanie with a fire symbol on the forehead. He always wears a grey hoodie with a pouch similar to a kangaroos pouch. His first Pokemon, Cynder can be found in that pouch almost always either sleeping or just poking his head out for the ride. Along with the hoodie, he wears black shorts. Under his jacket he wears a white undershirt. Kael has piercing blue eyes that catches everyone's attention. Kael stands at a height of 5'9" and weighs a mere 145 lbs.

Personality: Kael tends to stay to himself but is hot tempered when people think they are of higher status. He is very opinionated and will get into a fight over a small opinion. He tries to stay to himself unless something really irks him. He will avoid talking to another human which in turn creates an immense bond with his Pokemon. He absolutely adores Cynder being his first pokemon given by his father, and will do absolutely anything for him. He feels close to Pidgey due to it being his first pokemon to be caught by him, but not anywhere close to how much he feels toward Cynder.

Biography: Kael was born in Violet city where his dad and mother raised him. His father and mother both started with a Cyndaquil as their first pokemon and they had an egg which was kept secret from Kael. 3 days before his birthday his parents perished on an ordinary walk around town when a civilian tried to rob the local PokeMart. Kael's father tried to stop the robber only to be shot along with Kael's mother. On Kael's birthday he heard a strange noise upstairs and when he went to investigate he found an egg hatching. The egg hatched into a Cyndaquil and instantly became his best friend after naming it Cynder. Beside the hatched egg he saw a note saying happy birthday and that he is now ready to go on his adventure to become a Pokemon Trainer. The next day Kael left with Cyndaquil, his dads old beanie, and his moms Premiere Ball. That day he came across a Pidgey and caught it with his spare Pokeball not the Premiere Ball with which he decided he would only use on a very special Pokemon.

Starting Pokemon:
Cyndaquil (Cynder): M Lv. 8
- Tackle
- Leer
- Smokescreen
- ~
Pidgey: M Lv. 7
- Tackle
- Sand Attack
- ~
- ~
Items: 6 potions, 5 Pokeballs, 1 Premiere ball,

What is the biscuit's name? Bertha... O_O
Other Notes: Well this one time at band camp... =]

This post has been edited by OnSight: May 28 2009, 12:21 AM

--------------------
I believe in Commander Sushi.

∆  ∆

Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

YeahVeryeah
post May 27 2009, 06:29 PM
Post #2

I'm what you get when you eat you are own soul.
Group Icon

Member No.: 3 055

*is on FEP more*

Denied, but it's a close call. Just lengthen the personality a bit, and you're good. Also, a discolored Cyndaquil isn't gonna fly. That's a shiny, and we only hand those out for the winner of a RP Contest.

--------------------
THIS CHALLENGE IS FIGHT
+Quote Post

Traceur
post May 28 2009, 12:07 AM
Post #3

Toruk Makto
Group Icon

Member No.: 4 016

The Team

Alright sounds cool. I've PMed a few people asking about the shiny thing. Thank you for clarifying =]

EDIT: I've lengthened the personality section and I think it is good now. =]

This post has been edited by OnSight: May 28 2009, 12:24 AM

--------------------
I believe in Commander Sushi.

∆  ∆

+Quote Post

Troy Bolton
post May 30 2009, 11:46 PM
Post #4

Bet On Me
Group Icon

Member No.: 2 282

Active Squad

M'bad for missing your PM. Enjoy PANE! Approved.

--------------------
[align=center]
[/align]
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 01:35 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.