Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
5 Pages V  « < 3 4 5  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Let's break the stigma of mental illness together, We exist, we are here and we want to be respected
LucarioGirl
post Sep 29 2017, 07:20 PM
Post #81

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 18 814

Platinum Roster

QUOTE(Gryphaena @ Aug 23 2017, 10:41 AM) *
Hello LucarioGirl!

My second therapist and second psychiatrist both thought I was on the autism spectrum and I think I agree, so I think I can relate to feeling wierd, I too, knew I was different than other people.

I was picked on when I was younger as well.

Instead of OCD and resistant eating, I have depression with psychotic features and am pre-diabetic.

I was only employed once, and I think it was because the people conducting the interview for that job knew me already, so that's why it was so easy.

I also like being on the computer, but I cannot stand an indoors job. I need to be outside working with plants or I'll get bored.

I have to be moving or I start feeling sleepy.

Do you have any people you feel comfortable around?

My clinic was wise enough to start social skills groups for us so we could socialize with other people with mental illnesses.

I was even fortunate to be able to make some shallow friendships who I still see on campus and say "Hi" to.

I am sorry you were once locked in a trunk, that is a cruel thing to do in my opinion.

Thanks. I'm starting to get out a bit more now that I've moved to a new place. Pokemon Go has actually given me the opportunity to talk to people when I wouldn't normally be willing to try. It's a small step, but a step nonetheless.

Also, with the car trunk, I accidentally locked myself in there. I thought it would be a good hiding place for hide-and-seek, and I didn't realize until I was in there that I couldn't get out. I'd also locked the keys in the car with me, but they were on the back seat and I couldn't get them. My brother found me and got the spare keys, thank goodness.

--------------------
Please trade Trinkets with me! If I refuse, I already have it or someone made me a better offer. Bold trinkets I have to get through trades.

October Trinkets: None
December Trinkets: Litten Ornament, Shiny Xmas Rowlett Doll, Shiny Xmas Litten Doll, Salmiakki, Claw Turquoise Birthstone, Shiny Christmas Hat, Golden Mistletoe Heart
February Trinkets: Love for Gardevoir Print, Vapcargo Sticker, Old Picnic Cloth, Sordid Kimono, Sapphire Valentine Heart, Drive Amethyst Birthstone, Sweet Kiss Plush, Oshawott's Love Pokedoll, Red Dancing Shoes, Alomomo Ring, Cupido Clefable, Heart Shaped Electrode, Entei Heart
April Trinkets: Easter Egg Garland
July Trinkets: Firework Dud
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

5 Pages V  « < 3 4 5
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th October 2017 - 06:38 PM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2017 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.