Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
3 Pages V   1 2 3 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Mewtwo vs. Arceus, The created or creater
Ghost Flame
post Jan 29 2010, 11:49 AM
Post #1

Super-Natural Fire
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 79 123

Favorites

Since the dawn of of time, most of man-kind was a God complex so strong, they continue to play around with DNA just because they think they can. If you've seen a single sci-fi movie involving scientist and animals,( Jurassic Park, Deep Blue Sea,etc.), you know how well that works out. To conclude my ranting; what if that were to happen in Pokemon? Who would win, the original champion geneticly engineered to strike fear to trainers back in days of old? Or the divine new commer that can become any type it wants? And...If you are willing... Can you put your money where your mouth is in one-on-one combat?
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Ghost Flame
post Jan 29 2010, 12:01 PM
Post #2

Super-Natural Fire
Group Icon

Member No.: 79 123

Favorites

Personally, I say it's a tie. Arceus is the ovrall most powerfull pokemon around, was better Def.( both), was a wider move poll, and can change type with the plates. However, Mewtwo was a montser Spec. Attack, slightly faster, can reduce Arceus's attacks with pressure, and if Arceus was the wroung plate(s) on, the outlook is not so good for Arceus. I'm not trying to be impartial, its just a not clear to me yet.

This post has been edited by Ghost Flame: Jan 29 2010, 07:53 PM
+Quote Post

FancyGranola
post Jan 29 2010, 12:24 PM
Post #3

Elite Double Battler
Group Icon

Member No.: 80 673

Life

I'd say Arceus just because he looks 10 times better. Any Pokemon can totally beat each other with proper set up.

--------------------

Credits (click to show)
+Quote Post

Mr G
post Feb 9 2010, 07:42 PM
Post #4

guy standing in middle of traffic
Group Icon

Member No.: 67 473

Dream Party

arceus.gif would most likely win scince it can turn int a dark type which is super affective against psychic types,but
mewtwo.gif can learn fighting type attacks aswell,so its a mystery to who would win until they battle.

--------------------
Life tip:listen to Monster by Skillet.

Click please.

Made byAllegro
+Quote Post

Tazii
post Feb 9 2010, 07:52 PM
Post #5

Tikk Tokk
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 39 543

A Taste of The Fury

Mewtwo would PWN the noob. Pokemon ust keep getting more and more god like and Arceus was taken way too far. Mewtwo and Mew are the original. Plus compare the Mewtwo movie to Arceus's movie. Mewtwo's uncut movie had murder, blood and the death of his friend Ai. Pokemon has become to Lovey Dovey and the pokemon would never stand a chance against the original bad@$$

Mewtwo>Arceus anyday

Plus you all seem to forget Arceus got hurt by a Pikachu. Now that's just pathetic...

This post has been edited by Hinata Hyuuga: Feb 9 2010, 07:56 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post

Starscreamer
post Feb 12 2010, 06:33 PM
Post #6

It begins with star, and ends in your scream.
Group Icon

Member No.: 37 145

Plushi collection :3

Hinata, I explained it to you before, arceus only got hurt cause he didn't have his plates. It would be close but arceus would win, this isn't going off favorites either. Arceus can be any type it wants, has better stats, and moves. Also, I nearly fell asleep during the first movie. The 12th I didn't even pause it.

--------------------

random links (click to show)

needs moar starscream (click to show)

+Quote Post

Tazii
post Feb 12 2010, 06:37 PM
Post #7

Tikk Tokk
Group Icon

A Taste of The Fury

But that's just it! Arcues is useless without those bloody plates!

Arceus doesn't stand a chance because no move can hit him. Arceus can try as many dark type moves as he likes. He would never be able to hit him. Not just the fact that Mewtwo is stronger but his faster too. He is more agile and can dodge all his attacks easily while throwing his own. I'm sorry ARCEUS but comparing a noob to any of the original 151 is just fail

--------------------
+Quote Post

The Letter W
post Feb 14 2010, 04:41 AM
Post #8

Smo-o-o-oth
Group Icon

Member No.: 79 571

Six Survivors

QUOTE(Hinata Hyuuga @ Feb 12 2010, 03:37 PM) *
But that's just it! Arcues is useless without those bloody plates!

Arceus doesn't stand a chance because no move can hit him. Arceus can try as many dark type moves as he likes. He would never be able to hit him. Not just the fact that Mewtwo is stronger but his faster too. He is more agile and can dodge all his attacks easily while throwing his own. I'm sorry ARCEUS but comparing a noob to any of the original 151 is just fail

This. Mewtwo is a creature that could probably collapse your windpipes without looking at you, providing Pokemon wasn't as child-friendly.

--------------------
Hella.

Click the dancing Maxwell to visit my art thread.

+Quote Post

Starscreamer
post Feb 18 2010, 01:27 AM
Post #9

Group Icon

Just let me point out that without arceus (according to nintendo's legend) there wouldn't be anything, thus, no mewtwo. You realize you can't compare GOD to something that (for once wasn't made in china) was made in a lab, you just can't. Oh and THE PLATES NEVER LEAVE.....anymore.... So any move mewtwo used wouldn't do anything either.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Tazii
post Feb 18 2010, 01:38 AM
Post #10

Tikk Tokk
Group Icon

A Taste of The Fury

Mewtwo wouldn't need to make a move. he would simply look at Arceus and he'd drop dead. You seem to forget that Mewtwo is an original while Arceus is a noob. Yes, while he technically was created before Mewtwo in the legends he was still made after in the wimpy kiddy pokemon where everything is all lovey dovey. Mewtwo actually killed. And any attacks towards Mewtwo is instantly blocked. Plus they screwed up with Arceus, Mew was the first. BEFORE Arceus. And Mewtwo was created on her genes. Face it, Mew and Mewtwo are the ultament creatures fighters. Arceus is fail

--------------------
+Quote Post

The Letter W
post Feb 18 2010, 02:32 AM
Post #11

Smo-o-o-oth
Group Icon

Six Survivors

QUOTE(ARCEUS @ Feb 17 2010, 10:27 PM) *
Just let me point out that without arceus (according to nintendo's legend) there wouldn't be anything, thus, no mewtwo. You realize you can't compare GOD to something that (for once wasn't made in china) was made in a lab, you just can't. Oh and THE PLATES NEVER LEAVE.....anymore.... So any move mewtwo used wouldn't do anything either.

I think it's only Shinno's legend. To me it seems like they're playing with different regions have different ideas on how things came to be.
And remember, legends aren't 100% true, they're pretty much theories.
Mewtwo doesn't need silly plates to be powerful. Thing is, Mewtwo doesn't need to do moves. The creature's mind will shut down vital life functions before Arceus would even move.

--------------------
Hella.

+Quote Post

Starscreamer
post Feb 18 2010, 03:27 AM
Post #12

Group Icon

QUOTE(Hinata Hyuuga @ Feb 18 2010, 05:38 PM) *
Mewtwo wouldn't need to make a move. he would simply look at Arceus and he'd drop dead. You seem to forget that Mewtwo is an original while Arceus is a noob. Yes, while he technically was created before Mewtwo in the legends he was still made after in the wimpy kiddy pokemon where everything is all lovey dovey. Mewtwo actually killed. And any attacks towards Mewtwo is instantly blocked. Plus they screwed up with Arceus, Mew was the first. BEFORE Arceus. And Mewtwo was created on her genes. Face it, Mew and Mewtwo are the ultament creatures fighters. Arceus is fail

Who cares whether they're original or not that has nothing to do with it, you also seem to let the "ZOMG MEWTWO'S TEH BEST FAN" blind you, honestly, I like shaymin, latias and mewtwo over arceus but I'm not letting that sway my opinion. Also, mewtwo couldn't do that (look at something and kill it). My opinion's based on the legends through ALL the games, think about it, what if mew and arceus came from the same egg? that's my conclusion. BUT that wouldn't make mewtwo the god you think he is, that'd just make mewtwo one BIG FAKE, not that mewtwo isn't already. DON'T BE BLINDED BY FANDOM srsfacts.gif(I'm not, I told you how in that post) If mewtwo could just look at something and kill it, then why didn't he do that to mew?

This post has been edited by ARCEUS: Feb 18 2010, 03:28 AM

--------------------

+Quote Post

Tazii
post Feb 18 2010, 03:37 AM
Post #13

Tikk Tokk
Group Icon

A Taste of The Fury

Because Mew is his equal! I don't think you get it. Arceus is one big blood Mary Sue. He is pathetic weak and would not stand a chance against the most powerful pokemon. Old School beats New School. That is how it is. And yes, Mewtwo can kill with a look. Have you even seen the uncut version? I doubt you have because he did. And I'm not blinded by fandom. Seriously? I feel sorry that you think that anything from the forth gen is even worth it. Arceu is slow, weak. Mewtwo would is fast, powerful, he was going to destroy the world and Arceus couldn't do a thing about it. Mewtwo came from a tormented past has a blood thirst to kill if necessary. Arceus does not. Mewtwo would kill Arceus

--------------------
+Quote Post

Dazmi
post Feb 18 2010, 04:31 AM
Post #14

Veteran
Group Icon

Member No.: 2 482

Active Squad

I prefer Arceus over Mewtwo, personally.
Mewtwo isn't a bad pokemon within itself, but I never felt that it was all that special.
I'm not saying Arceus is special, I just like him better.

Also, Mewtwo isn't a god. Mewtwo is a clone of Mew, it's as simple as that.

This post has been edited by JohnRichard1991: Feb 18 2010, 07:54 AM

--------------------
+Quote Post

Eclipse Absol
post Feb 18 2010, 04:35 AM
Post #15

Kaboom.
Group Icon

Member No.: 79 961

EPIC WIN! 8D

Arceus.

Even I know how awesome Mewtwo is, Arceus is a GOD.

He could waggle his finger, (Okay, I know Arceus has no fingers!) and Mewtwo would teleport away to the nearest black hole. Mewtwo would be PWNED by that blackhole.

...Or Mewtwo has secretly hidden his mad ninja skills from us... -shot-

--------------------

I told you I like Absol
+Quote Post

Starscreamer
post Feb 18 2010, 04:38 AM
Post #16

Group Icon

@ hinata: You make me laugh, mewtwo is NOT the most powerful pokemon. If mewtwo can kill with a look how come he didn't kill ash, why didn't he kill the other pokemon? he had his clones. Honestly, common sense here please. Besides, I beat mewtwo with a flippen VENASAUR in fire red. Sorry, if I nearly fell asleep during the first movie cut version, then what makes the uncut version any better? i'm not into blood and gore so I'll probably fall asleep during that as well.
I understand why our opinions are different, pokemon never really got my liking till sinnoh and you like the original so of course we'll exaggerate things to try to look better. Reality is, every legend represents something unique, mewtwo and arceus are totally different and there's more than just speed and strength needed to win a battle. They can't be compared, just like the regions, they're all unique. Comparing arceus and mewtwo is like riakou and entei, no clear outright winner.
Oh, and the old school> new school thing? MACHINE GUNS BEAT SWORDS ANY DAY.

This post has been edited by ARCEUS: Feb 18 2010, 04:39 AM

--------------------

+Quote Post

Tazii
post Feb 18 2010, 05:01 AM
Post #17

Tikk Tokk
Group Icon

A Taste of The Fury

ARCEUS, really, you don't get it. Mewtwo was made to be perfection. He was created from the genes of the first pokemon and given more powers to destroy what he wants. He became unstable because of the death of Ai and killed those who made him. He is the ultament being whether you see it or not.
Arceus was pathetic. Watching pokemon nowdays and those things they call movies. Pokemon has changed. You watch, next gen they will bring in a stronger pokemon then Arceus. What's the bet sooner or later there will be a pokemon who created Arceus?
No, Mew was the first and Mewtwo after her. Mewtwo's statistics in the games are also higher then Arceus. If Mewtwo can destroy the world that Arceus created then what happens then? Arceus does nothing. He's weak. The whole needing plates to be strong is pathetic. I'm sorry ARCEUS but you're wrong here. Mewtwo and Mew were the first and still the best.

And why didn't Mewtwo kill Ash? When Ash jumped in front of the attacks he stopped. He didn't kill him because he felt no need to (plus the show would be over)
1st Gen always beats 4th Gen

--------------------
+Quote Post

Starscreamer
post Feb 18 2010, 05:20 AM
Post #18

Group Icon

Pokemon has modernized, like everything else, what was cool then isn't so now. They may seem soft but remember how much shit storm 1 minute can cause so they have to be careful.
Mewtwo was the ultimate life form eh? WHAT ABOUT SHADOW THE HEDGEHOG. HE is an ultimate life form, HE nearly died, NO ultimate life form is truly ultimate- that's just a name they're given to make them intimidating and seem perfect. As I said before, you CAN'T compare GOD to a random creation with a slightly intimidating name.
Just like regions, what was possible in the past isn't the same today. (I would love that movie if ash died) I honestly think arceus didn't need to use its plates in movie 12 but he has the plates, they're a part of him, the plates ARE arceus. Mewtwo isn't as strong as you think, arceus isn't that strong either, it's easy to make that mistake. Also, pokemon would get boring if everything looked like dratini or eevee so of course they had to change but nothing you say will change anything.

--------------------

+Quote Post

The Letter W
post Feb 18 2010, 06:17 AM
Post #19

Smo-o-o-oth
Group Icon

Six Survivors

QUOTE(ARCEUS @ Feb 18 2010, 12:27 AM) *
QUOTE(Hinata Hyuuga @ Feb 18 2010, 05:38 PM) *

Who cares whether they're original or not that has nothing to do with it, you also seem to let the "ZOMG MEWTWO'S TEH BEST FAN" blind you, honestly, I like shaymin, latias and mewtwo over arceus but I'm not letting that sway my opinion. Also, mewtwo couldn't do that (look at something and kill it). My opinion's based on the legends through ALL the games, think about it, what if mew and arceus came from the same egg? that's my conclusion. BUT that wouldn't make mewtwo the god you think he is, that'd just make mewtwo one BIG FAKE, not that mewtwo isn't already. DON'T BE BLINDED BY FANDOM srsfacts.gif(I'm not, I told you how in that post) If mewtwo could just look at something and kill it, then why didn't he do that to mew?

Because it was intended for children.

He could waggle his finger, (Okay, I know Arceus has no fingers!) and Mewtwo would teleport away to the nearest black hole. Mewtwo would be PWNED by that blackhole.

Mewtwo could do the same thing.

And why didn't Mewtwo kill Ash? When Ash jumped in front of the attacks he stopped. He didn't kill him because he felt no need to (plus the show would be over)

And because it was intended for children.

Mewtwo was the ultimate life form eh? WHAT ABOUT SHADOW THE HEDGEHOG. HE is an ultimate life form, HE nearly died, NO ultimate life form is truly ultimate- that's just a name they're given to make them intimidating and seem perfect. As I said before, you CAN'T compare GOD to a random creation with a slightly intimidating name.

Why not? For being man-made, Mewtwo is rather God-like. This is God versus God.

--------------------
Hella.

+Quote Post

Rchicken31
post Feb 18 2010, 06:59 AM
Post #20

Therapy free for the past 4 months.
Group Icon

Member No.: 66 225

So what now???

Now it's time for my two cents...
Personally I refuse to believe Acreus was a god pokemon mainly since that spot has always belonged to Mew and really they never confirmed the legend so for all we know he could just be the controller of elements (Would make a lot more sense) and even if he was the god the legend claims him to be Mewtwo would still win mainly since like you said ARCEUS "machine guns beat the swords" well if the legend was true Acreus is the oldest pokemon alive and of course the sword while Mewtwo is newly created species of pokemon who is of course the machine gun.

--------------------
Thanks to Ginotoki Sakata For this banner!

My party! (click to show)

Angels and Demons (click to show)

Credits! (click to show)
+Quote Post

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 11:07 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.