Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Lily Perinocles, My 1st Character
Huntress Wizard
post Oct 10 2010, 06:26 PM
Post #1

C'mon, grab your friends!
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 102 033

PANE: Roxxy Mauden

Name: Lily Verity Perinocles
Hometown: Petropolis

Appearance: Lily is about average height for her age at 5’1”. She makes herself seem smaller, though, by scrunching herself up and speaking very softly. She has beautiful black hair about to her shoulders that she keeps in front of her face at all times. The last time she let someone see her dark blue eyes, he broke her heart…

Lily’s pretty much constant outfit is a cream dress that has a purple bow around the waist. She has arm-length, white gloves that she wears for fancy occasions. Her shoes are white flats, and she does not like to wear tights. When she must, though, she has a nice pair of black knee-high socks she wears. She doesn't often wear makeup, but when she enters contests she puts on a few touches of blush and some lipstick.

Personality: Lily is a quiet spoken girl. She hardly says anything, and seems to exist purely to make her parents look good. She shuns friends, so at school she’s considered and outcast. She doesn’t care, though. The less attention she gets the better. She also doesn't speak to her parents that much. Her favorite thing to do is just sit in her room and think about things.

However, when she does contests, Lily has a sort of quiet dignity. Her pokemon are so in tune with her and her actions, she hardly has to move. If she doesn’t give any instructions, her pokemon just pick a strategy and go with it. She trains them whenever she can get a chance.

Biography: Lily was born in the sleepy town of Fidona. She is the middle child of three, and only daughter of Frieda and Robert Perinocles both pokemon masters. Frieda is a Ghost-type coordinator, and Robert is a Fighting-type trainer. When Lily was about two, the Perinocles moved to Petropilis, finding its bustling atmosphere more to their liking than sleepy little Fidona.

From the start, Lily has liked neither Ghost nor Fighting pokemon. She had nightmares about her mother's Gastly and her father's Machamp ganging up on her and hiding in her closet up until she was 6. She became rather depressed as a result, and while most of her parent's friends children were out and adventuring with their own pokemon, she stayed inside and succumbed to an excess of depression treatment. She stayed like this for two years.

Her older brother Nathanial, while snobbish, did his best to try and make Lily better. He would try and talk to their parents about moving back to Fidona, but they always rejected him. He also tried various things to get her to cheer up-drinks, medicines, even scents. But nothing worked, and she rejected everything he did.

There were only two people that could lift her out of her funk. One was her little brother James, who was then two. He used to make her smile with his funny little dances. Except when they were alone together, Lily was a sullen, hollow-looking child, and not good for her parent's image. She took to wearing her hair down, and becoming more and more quiet.

The other was her secret crush, a boy by the name of Charles Baker. He was a middle-class person, and according to her parents, strictly forbidden to have any interaction with Lily. However, she proved more agile than she seemed, and regularly climbed out her window and down the drain pipe to meet him.

One night they'd decided they'd had enough, and agreed to run away the following night. So Lily climbed out of her window, sat on her front steps, and waited...and waited...and waited...until the sun was peeking its head out of the clouds. Lily's heart shattered at Charles' cowardice, and she slipped back into depression.

One night, just after her 11th birthday while fighting insomnia again, Lily heard a strange scratching at her window. She got up to look what it was, but didn't see anything, and so got back in bed. She turned over and saw a small Zigzagoon with something in its mouth. The thing turned out to be a shrunken pokeball, with a note attached. All the note says was, "Her name is Jessie."

Lily hid Jessie in her closet and fed her in secret. Both her parents hated Normal-type pokemon, and would surely disown her if they found out. Soon, though, she began to show the stress of keeping a secret, and finally caved and told her parents. They took it rather well, if "rather well" meant not disowning her, but telling her to either get rid of Jessie or leave. She left.

Sleeping in the Pokemon Center at night, Lily wandered around Petropolis by day, taking all the sights and sounds. Jessie turned out to be well-trained in finding things, and so Lily earned a little money finding lost keys and earrings for people. Jessie got a lot of attention, and she loved it. But Lily still felt out of place in the commotion of Petropolis.

The Nurses at the Pokemon Center noticed her gentle way of taking care of pokemon, and decided to see if an abandoned Taillow they were raising would be safe with her. The owner had left it for healing, but had never returned. The Taillow had a severly broken wing that kept it from flying except in short bursts.

As expected, Lily and the Taillow bonded almost instantly. The Taillow, whom Lily named Flit for his odd way of flying, still can't fly, but enjoys hopping around and looking up at everything and everyone. With her two pokemon, Lily felt a bit happier than in the echoing halls of her parents' mansion.

One day, as she was getting ready to leave-Jessie in her bag, Flit chirping and hopping at the doors, trying to get them to open-she was approached by a strange man in a trench coat. The man didn't speak very good English, but managed to convey that she should go and adventure if she so wished to get out of Petropolis. On his way out, he slipped something into into Lily's hand-a Trainer license with her name on it. He winked, and Lily thought she saw her older brother in him, but then he was gone. She hasn't really heard from him since, although a shadow does appear at the edge of her eyes sometimes, always ducking into an alley or building before she can get a closer look.

Starting Pokemon:

Jessie, female, level 9
Growl/Tackle/Tail Whip/Headbutt
Ability: Pickup
Nature: Sassy
Her Story: (click to show)

Flit, male, level 8
Growl/Peck/Focus Energy/Quick Attack
Ability: Guts
Nature: Brave
His Story (click to show)

Items:

Grey shoulder bag (x1)
Cell Phone
Her iPod Touch with earbuds
Pokeballs (x6)
Great Ball (x1)
White Pokedex (x1)
Trainer License (x1)
Granola bars, water, and Pokefood
Folded blanket and small pillow
Potions (x5)
What is the biscuit's name? The answer is... Waldorf.
Other Notes: Hopefully she's not to anti-Sue...

This post has been edited by Roxxy the Zangoose: Nov 27 2010, 05:30 PM

--------------------

~~~~~

Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Troy Bolton
post Oct 10 2010, 06:58 PM
Post #2

Bet On Me
Group Icon

Member No.: 2 282

Active Squad

Don't post a profile until it's finished.

--------------------
[align=center]
[/align]
+Quote Post

Huntress Wizard
post Oct 11 2010, 02:21 PM
Post #3

Group Icon

QUOTE(Bogart @ Oct 10 2010, 07:58 PM) *
Don't post a profile until it's finished.

Sorry, but I started late last night and had to suddenly go to bed, and I didn't want to lose everything because my STUPID BROTHER accidentally used the page. XP So I'll finish it today, I promise.

--------------------

~~~~~

+Quote Post

Master Houndoom
post Oct 11 2010, 03:03 PM
Post #4

Team Rogue: Houndoom
Group Icon

Member No.: 804

Uprising Mod

It is best, if such things might happen, to use a word processor program or notepad, and save it as a file you can get back to. Then copy/paste it to the website when it is finished.

This is not us mods being jerks about it: The reason for this is that the profile, when submitted, is hidden and you will not be able to see or edit it until we allow it to be seen and edited. Best to simply work on it off of the website and have it done at once.

--------------------
[align=center]Uprising Mod

||
Jaima Kuonji and Meiko Omura||Branwys Muphenz
[spoiler=Jaima's Gym Badges][/spoiler]
PANE

||
Jay Lange||Olivia Prewitt
Uprising

As of January 29, 2010, at approximately 7:50am CST, 2gamers helped me complete my pokedex!

:houndoom: I claim Houndoom! :houndoom: [/align]
+Quote Post

Huntress Wizard
post Oct 11 2010, 03:28 PM
Post #5

Group Icon

Sorry, I'll keep that in mind. I'm all done. I tried to add as much as possible.

--------------------

~~~~~

+Quote Post

Master Houndoom
post Oct 11 2010, 03:47 PM
Post #6

Team Rogue: Houndoom
Group Icon

Member No.: 804

Uprising Mod

The profile is very well written and thought out. I am going to ask that you clarify one or two things:

What age was she when she was kicked out (Usually, a parent kicking out a child *is* a form of disowning said child, since the parent is still responsible for the child until 18. While it may be different in the pokemon world, children still routinely don't leave home until they are 10 or older, so younger than that would be a... wrong thing to do. Not that it doesn't happen, or that it's not allowed, but other people's reactions to her being out that early may be different if she were younger than 10).

Who broke the heart of a twelve year old? You do not explain if it was her younger brother, a boy she had a crush on, her older brother, or even her parents.

For that matter, where did her older brother go?

Answer these questions and let us know.

Also, having your taillow be injured is commendable.

--------------------
[align=center]Uprising Mod

||
Jaima Kuonji and Meiko Omura||Branwys Muphenz
[spoiler=Jaima's Gym Badges][/spoiler]
PANE

||
Jay Lange||Olivia Prewitt
Uprising

As of January 29, 2010, at approximately 7:50am CST, 2gamers helped me complete my pokedex!

:houndoom: I claim Houndoom! :houndoom: [/align]
+Quote Post

Huntress Wizard
post Oct 11 2010, 03:49 PM
Post #7

Group Icon

Yay! Thanks for the advice, I'll get to those changes after my homework. *grumbles*

EDIT: Okay, all done.

--------------------

~~~~~

+Quote Post

Toogee
post Oct 11 2010, 07:45 PM
Post #8

Weak Livered Milk Drinker
Group Icon

Group: RP Moderators
Member No.: 208

And a Golurk

Does she have memories of her older brother, perhaps before he left? He seems to care for Lily, so one would think he left some sort of impression. Did he leave any parting words? Did his departure contribute to her depression?

A little more elaboration on the above and I think you're good to go wink.gif.

--------------------
PANE Mod

PANE x2 (click to show)

Credit for 2gamer's Seel of Approval (click to show)
+Quote Post

Huntress Wizard
post Oct 12 2010, 05:23 AM
Post #9

Group Icon

QUOTE(2gamers @ Oct 11 2010, 08:45 PM) *
Does she have memories of her older brother, perhaps before he left? He seems to care for Lily, so one would think he left some sort of impression. Did he leave any parting words? Did his departure contribute to her depression?

You mean before the trench-coat thing?

--------------------

~~~~~

+Quote Post

Toogee
post Oct 12 2010, 06:22 AM
Post #10

Group Icon

And a Golurk

QUOTE(Roxxy the Zangoose @ Oct 12 2010, 05:23 AM) *
QUOTE(2gamers @ Oct 11 2010, 08:45 PM) *

You mean before the trench-coat thing?

Yeah.

--------------------
PANE Mod

PANE x2 (click to show)

+Quote Post

Huntress Wizard
post Oct 12 2010, 02:48 PM
Post #11

Group Icon

Okay, will get on that right away. Sorry, my school blocks this site and I couldn't get on all day.

EDIT: Okay, done.

This post has been edited by Roxxy the Zangoose: Oct 13 2010, 05:27 AM

--------------------

~~~~~

+Quote Post

Toogee
post Oct 13 2010, 06:16 AM
Post #12

Group Icon

And a Golurk

Approved. Go post in the Current Levels thread. Have fun!

--------------------
PANE Mod

PANE x2 (click to show)

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 04:10 PM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.