Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Tanya Rose
Vincent Valentin...
post Jul 22 2009, 09:32 AM
Post #1

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Banned
Member No.: 31 823

Unpaid Interns

I swore that I posted this Topic, o.o
But it never came up.
So I hope I'm not double posting or anything.

Name: Tanya

Hometown: Hearthome City

Appearance: Tanya dresses in long sleeves and pants even if it is excruciatingly hot outside. Her hair is a light, smooth brown that is held up high in ponytail, red ribbons hanging down from the tie. She wears a white tank top with a lightning bolt printed on the chest and long, black pants with a slit cut at the end. Her boots match the color of her jacket and pants, scuffed and worn from overuse. The jacket barely passes her waist, hanging just above the purse that is wrapped around the waist, and is never zipped up. The purse, on the other hand, is made of a silky leather and is almost ALWAYS zipped up.

Personality: Tanya is a very timid girl and is easily intimidated. She doesn't like to face new challenges but her Mareep is always by her side to push her into all sorts of trouble. When faced in a battle she gets nervous and doesn't think about the outcome of her move, which causes her to be reckless at best. Most of the time, Tanya likes to sit back and relax. However, with her Mareep running around rampant, it's hard to get even a blink of sleep!

Biography: Tanya hasn't been a Pokemon Trainer for very long, as a matter of fact, she never wanted to be one in the first place! After having a fate encounter with a Mareep, her outlook on the whole idea changed. It was when a tragic storm hit that wiped their home out of power that the Mareep hid under their doorsteps for shelter. When Tanya took the Pokemon inside, it kindly offered electricity as a power source throughout the natural disaster. It was this event that made her aspire to become a Pokemon trainer and see Mareep get stronger, as the sheep Pokemon seemed to eagerly follow Tanya wherever she went.

Starting Pokemon:
Mareep - Lvl 10
-Tackle
-Growl
-Thundershock

Hoothoot - Lvl 5
-Growl
-Foresight
-Tackle
-Hypnosis

Items:
Potionx2
Full Healx2
Poke Ballx5
What is the biscuit's name? Bertha

--------------------
Officially claimed Togekiss
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Troy Bolton
post Jul 22 2009, 01:06 PM
Post #2

Bet On Me
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 2 282

Active Squad

No complaints here! Be sure to post in and regularly update the Current Levels thread! Profile approved!

--------------------
[align=center]
[/align]
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 03:48 PM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.