Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
Everlasting turtwig..., So me and Bugsy were...
ShayRaptor
post Dec 26 2009, 09:44 PM
Post #1

GUMMY BEARS
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 73 443

Pearl team

I have a grotle named bugsy, but at the time he was a turtwig. So his HP is at 6. I run through some tall grass because that's the only way through, and as that happens several time before I reach the pokemon center, he beats all the pokemon and trainers that challenge me. In the end, his HP was at 4, but we got to the Pokemon center alive. smugnod.gif

Another time, a girl that came over for Christmas,(this one) was going to battle me. She has only 3 pokemon under level 20, and she told me she would go easy on me. So she takes out a level 50 Onix and says:"Oh, I'm joking!" Then, she takes out a level 17 zubat, and uses fly! And when zubat comes down on lv.18 Bugsy, it takes half his hp! And of course you're not allowed to use potions! So eventully I try all my moves on zubat and none work!!!! Then zubat kills him. headache.gif
She's so annoying. rolleyes.gif yelling.gif

- raticate.gif

--------------------
Click Azelf to go to my party!
Awesome avatar by Fire in a hole ~graphics addition~ I claim mareep! mareep.gif I dunno..did anybody claim it already?
Level up the egg by PMing me: "Level up gray egg!"
10 out of 20 clicks
Stuff (click to show)

Sprite art (click to show)
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 05:48 PM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.