Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
25 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 > »   
Closed TopicStart new topic
December Community Thread, What are your holiday traditions?
Chr0nicQueen
post Dec 1 2016, 03:47 PM
Post #61

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 183 084

Active Squad

QUOTE(Vande @ Nov 30 2016, 09:03 PM) *
I didn't get a shiny for the SWSH, but just bought 3 vouchers for the 3 Alola Starters!

I hatched 3 shinies and was in the top 20 of most hatched but only received 1 starter voucher -_-.gif'

--------------------
and the sun also shines upon the wicked.
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Orenji
post Dec 1 2016, 03:58 PM
Post #62

Selective Procrastinator
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 17 837

Pure Win

QUOTE(Mamanator @ Dec 1 2016, 04:03 PM) *
QUESTION Also, has it been explained, if we vye for the eggs on the 24th and 25th... if we get one on the 24th, are we still eligible for the one on the 25th also? That would be so cool if so, but I'm not sure.

I'm quite curious about the answer to this too, but to be honest I'm guessing it's either wait and see or hopefully a yes happy.gif

I hadn't realised Alola starters had been released and accidentally refreshed over a Rowlett egg in the shelter before doing a double take T_T The sprites are really cute though. Hope everyone's enjoying Sun and Moon so far!

Whilst I'm here, would appreciate any berries this way. I only have to do it one more time after this one but this Dedenne's been hanging around for twice as long as usual...

Edit: and just as I say that, I swiped one. Thanks for breeding Gigadyne happy.gif One more to go!

This post has been edited by Orenji: Dec 1 2016, 04:10 PM

--------------------
I claim Wolfguard (yes all 4) and Jeorge (FE11 & FE12) and Soren (FE9 & FE10)
If you're bored...~

Avatar: Jeremiah 'Orenji' Gottwald. Nuff said.
Support me on NaNoWriMo and Fanfiction!

Owner of:

GPX+ groups (click to show)
+Quote Post

x Giratina
post Dec 1 2016, 04:59 PM
Post #63

This isn't even my final form
Group Icon

Member No.: 20 751

Active Squad

QUOTE(Manah @ Dec 1 2016, 12:46 PM) *
The trials were a great new addition, I'm just disappointed that three of them are just battles without adding anything else while we have a Fairy type captain with a lot of trial potential that gets to do exactly nothing.

Minor SuMo spoilers (click to show)

I think they bit off slightly more than they could chew with all the Trial Captains, and then realized that with all of the time they put into the plot, they couldn't fit in the rest of the trials without dragging out the game. But honestly, I'm not even mad. Because the plot for this game was awesome.

Also in unrelated news, gosh the sprites for the new Pokémon are so good. Coming back to GPX+ has been so good for my pixel art-loving heart. I hope I find some in the Shelter soon.

--------------------

Check out my signature from like 2009 (click to show)
+Quote Post

Munchlax
post Dec 1 2016, 05:00 PM
Post #64

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 9 953

Active Squad

Oh I didn't realize cloakless Burmy was the new one. I saw one bouncing around in the safari really early this morning and picked it up. I figured it was one of those forms that I never got around to putting into my pokedex. hehe.

For the first time I decided to actually spend prize points on vouchers since I usually wait for the pokemon to appear in the shelter. Hatched each one and I think it's safe to say that I would've picked Rowlet as my starter. He's so round and adorable! (Have to admit I didn't keep up with any Sun/Moon stuff...)

--------------------
+Quote Post

Manah
post Dec 1 2016, 05:27 PM
Post #65

Made of random and Joltik love / Totally not a fangirl
Group Icon

Member No.: 6 080

Diamond Party

QUOTE(x Giratina @ Dec 1 2016, 10:59 PM) *
Minor SuMo spoilers (click to show)

I know, but it's still just battling. She is a painter, we have a touchscreen, make an interesting trial out of that instead of another walk to pokemon->battle->walk to next pokemon thing.
I do agree on the plot though. I think this is the first Pokemon game where I had an actual destination all the time, not just a random route that leads to a random city that has a gym or not.

Also breeding Rowlet until the cat is level 100.

This post has been edited by Manah: Dec 1 2016, 05:31 PM

--------------------
Pokémon Moon FC: 0877-0881-6378 (Trainer name: June)

~
Buttons made by Arceus Awakened
+Quote Post

Mamanator
post Dec 1 2016, 05:50 PM
Post #66

Pokémon Champion
Group Icon

Member No.: 12 870

Active Squad

QUOTE(Chr0nicQueen @ Dec 1 2016, 01:47 PM) *
I didn't get a shiny for the SWSH, but just bought 3 vouchers for the 3 Alola Starters!

I hatched 3 shinies and was in the top 20 of most hatched but only received 1 starter voucher -_-.gif'

It doesn't how matter how many shinies you hatch during the SWSHy, you always only get one voucher. wink.gif You can obtain more by purchasing them with prize points. I brought 2 of them and, well, *smirk*, spent even more PP by buying 3 more. Eee gads!! I've still got a comfortable nest egg of prize points though so... all is good. *wistful sigh*

I'd spend them all, though, for a chance at a shiny voucher allowing any novelty whatsoever. I know just the one I'd go for.

--------------------
Their futures are so bright they shine

+Quote Post

Luneon
post Dec 1 2016, 06:35 PM
Post #67

The older I get, the less I seem to care for things....
Group Icon

Member No.: 33 779

The Chosen Ones

Decided to throw Litten in the daycare.
Let's see what happens ;O

Tomorrow I'm going to my grandma's for a few days until December 6th
Not sure whether I'll be playing GO during the travel or...perhaps Moon.
Maybe Moon and hope I find a local pal

--------------------

Banners&Quotes (click to show)
+Quote Post

Chr0nicQueen
post Dec 1 2016, 08:04 PM
Post #68

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 183 084

Active Squad

QUOTE(Mamanator @ Dec 1 2016, 02:50 PM) *
QUOTE(Chr0nicQueen @ Dec 1 2016, 01:47 PM) *

It doesn't how matter how many shinies you hatch during the SWSHy, you always only get one voucher. wink.gif You can obtain more by purchasing them with prize points. I brought 2 of them and, well, *smirk*, spent even more PP by buying 3 more. Eee gads!! I've still got a comfortable nest egg of prize points though so... all is good. *wistful sigh*

I'd spend them all, though, for a chance at a shiny voucher allowing any novelty whatsoever. I know just the one I'd go for.

Yea i bought 2 more as well, just strange for someone who did not participate to get 3 :s
*--So rereading this i was an idiot and thought they received 3, but no they bought 3 :p my bad

--------------------
and the sun also shines upon the wicked.
+Quote Post

x Giratina
post Dec 1 2016, 08:20 PM
Post #69

This isn't even my final form
Group Icon

Member No.: 20 751

Active Squad

QUOTE(Manah @ Dec 1 2016, 05:27 PM) *
I know, but it's still just battling. She is a painter, we have a touchscreen, make an interesting trial out of that instead of another walk to pokemon->battle->walk to next pokemon thing.
I do agree on the plot though. I think this is the first Pokemon game where I had an actual destination all the time, not just a random route that leads to a random city that has a gym or not.

Ah, I see what you're saying. I think my reading comprehension failed me for a second there. I understood "exactly nothing" to mean "not even a battle"... somehow.

--------------------

Check out my signature from like 2009 (click to show)
+Quote Post

Manah
post Dec 1 2016, 09:44 PM
Post #70

Made of random and Joltik love / Totally not a fangirl
Group Icon

Member No.: 6 080

Diamond Party

QUOTE(x Giratina @ Dec 2 2016, 02:20 AM) *
QUOTE(Manah @ Dec 1 2016, 05:27 PM) *

Ah, I see what you're saying. I think my reading comprehension failed me for a second there. I understood "exactly nothing" to mean "not even a battle"... somehow.

Yeah, I probably didn't make it quite clear. It's just so much wasted potential.

Speaking of trials, what was everyone's favorite? Mine was the ghost trial. Great atmosphere (especially the last part), I just wish they hadn't made the locations so obvious. Looking for moving things myself would have been much more fun, but at least the rest of the trial was much better than the demo one, so it's ok.

--------------------
Pokémon Moon FC: 0877-0881-6378 (Trainer name: June)

~
Buttons made by Arceus Awakened
+Quote Post

Shadow Fennekin
post Dec 1 2016, 10:23 PM
Post #71

Elite Four
Group Icon

Member No.: 14 137

Platinum team

I just released a bunch of hatched Rowlet. I guess a lot of people are breeding them cause they were the only eggs I found in the shelter all day. lol
I kept the one with the best IVs, but there were some good ones in the bunch

--------------------
+Quote Post

Asbel Lhant
post Dec 1 2016, 11:06 PM
Post #72

King of Zinogre
Group Icon

Member No.: 139 518

Active Squad

I got one of your Rowlet from the Shelter Shadow Fennekin, thanks for releasing them happy.gif. The one I grabbed has 130 IVs so I'm happy with that.

I don't know what I did at work today but I'm having horrible back spasms. I nearly fell down the stairs when I came into the house. I currently have a heating pad on my back, hopefully when I wake up tomorrow they are gone. Worse case scenario I'll just stay home from work tomorrow and hope resting up will help.

--------------------
Zoom
+Quote Post

Ninja Squirrel T...
post Dec 2 2016, 04:16 AM
Post #73

Ashlie's Minnions
Group Icon

Member No.: 55 679

the best ever

Deicided to go for a shiny Popilio and all fails with me realeased into the shelter

--------------------
+Quote Post

Alicat
post Dec 2 2016, 05:44 AM
Post #74

Novelty Stalker
Group Icon

Member No.: 54 424

Favorites

Just found my first new gen pokemon... and it's a Litten!! HELLO shiny hunt!

--------------------

3rd place in Vitamin C #3 - Christmas
3rd place in Vitamin C #004 - Love
2nd place in Vitamin C #005 - Wild Fire!

Quotes <3 (click to show)

Daycare couple: Shiny Hunt

QUOTE(Nekomata @ Sep 28 2011, 01:38 PM) *
Long time no see, Alicat~! (If you don't remember me, I'm going to have to murder you later, alright?)
+Quote Post

Asbel Lhant
post Dec 2 2016, 08:38 AM
Post #75

King of Zinogre
Group Icon

Active Squad

I'm staying home from work today, my back is no better today than it was yesterday. I'm just going to spend the rest of the day in bed, if it doesn't get better tonight I'll go to the doctor.

I finally grabbed a Rowlet egg from the shelter so I'll get the egg data for it. I only need to get Popplio to have them all, but I'm still using the Alola Ticket to get a female Litten. So far I've hatched all boys and they are getting worse and worse IVs as they hatch XD.

--------------------
Zoom
+Quote Post

Cryptic Lyric
post Dec 2 2016, 09:05 AM
Post #76

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Member No.: 49 893

Favorites

I have so so so much work to get done within the next two weeks, and today is my day to get some headway on all of it. Yuck. SO I will be around for distraction's sake.

Also, did anyone see the Mass Effect: Andromeda gameplay trailer they released? I need that game to come out as soon as possible. I may even call off of work for when it's released so that I can just dive in and not worry about it.

--------------------

Fan of most things nerdy. Currently obsessed with Critical Role, D&D, Sun Haven. Always in love with Mass Effect, Dragon Age, Pokemon (obviously), and a bunch of other things.
+Quote Post

CrazyUmbreonLady
post Dec 2 2016, 09:25 AM
Post #77

But that's none of my business.
Group Icon

Member No.: 240 129

The Dream Team!

Eh, I might switch out my Deino for Litten and breed some for everyone. Might even start a double Shiny Hunt, especially since I canceled my Ground Burmy hunt and Deino eggs aren't that hard to find anyways. I'm also leaving my party open for Entei, since I already got all the other distribution Pokemon. I decided to start The Three Singing Chatot yesterday, and I might run through Summon the Hero again to get Zekrom.

Speaking of Shiny Hunts, after my Shiny Staryu hunt on Pokemon Moon, I might soft reset for a Shiny Type: Null since I'm close to completing my Alola PokeDex (and I got all the Legendaries and the Type: Null line in my Dex already since I traded down from Necrozma), and the Shiny Charm will really increase my chances with this one. Of course, this Type: Null hunt will be an on-and-off one, since I'll juggle between that and other hunts.

--------------------

Just a random girl doing stuff and things.

Task stuff (click to show)

+Quote Post

Cryptic Lyric
post Dec 2 2016, 01:28 PM
Post #78

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Member No.: 49 893

Favorites

I just looked through my dex to see what I was missing, I going for Zekrom in the explorations and Ekralyp in the distribution. As for the second exploration, I might do Diancie or Meloetta in hopes of a shiny.

I just did a bit of my Christmas shopping to distract myself from all the work I have to do. Help.

--------------------

Fan of most things nerdy. Currently obsessed with Critical Role, D&D, Sun Haven. Always in love with Mass Effect, Dragon Age, Pokemon (obviously), and a bunch of other things.
+Quote Post

RicFule
post Dec 2 2016, 02:28 PM
Post #79

Pokémon Champion
Group Icon

Member No.: 3 846

Platinum Team

QUOTE(Cryptic Lyric @ Dec 2 2016, 02:28 PM) *
I just looked through my dex to see what I was missing, I going for Zekrom in the explorations and Ekralyp in the distribution. As for the second exploration, I might do Diancie or Meloetta in hopes of a shiny.

I'm only doing the exploration so that I can have a Legendary for any potential Christmas event. {I THOUGHT I had one already, but if so, I'm not sure which one it was or if I still have it.} And as for the egg distribution, I don't care which one I get, if any, and as such I am not locking my Party on any of the days.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Asbel Lhant
post Dec 2 2016, 04:05 PM
Post #80

King of Zinogre
Group Icon

Active Squad

Sweet, I got the Entei egg grin.gif. This was the one I wanted the most so I'm happy to have it. Now if only it was the shiny one, it would definitely make me feel better *wink*.

Ten Alola Tickets so far and not one female Litten. I'm actually losing hope for getting a female Litten. I only have one more after this that I planned to use for Popplio, but if the 10th doesn't hatch female I'll have to use it sad.gif. I wanted a breeding pair so I didn't have to resort to using Ditto, but that'll be my next option if I don't get a female. I wasted all of my prize points for these vouchers so here's hoping female hatches next(or shiny, I won't complain if that happens instead).

--------------------
Zoom
+Quote Post

25 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 > » 
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 6th May 2024 - 07:52 PM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.