Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Reply to this topicStart new topic
New pass power or item for the shelter
Eylis
post Aug 16 2014, 01:17 PM
Post #1

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 74 877

Active Squad

I would really really love to have a new pass power or item which allow you to show in the shelter (and eventually something similar for the lab too) all the eggs from which you still don't have the shiny data in the dex. This would allow you to be shown only those pets that you could want to hunt.

An example to explain it better:

in my Dex I have datas for shiny Bulbasaur, Pidgey and Slowpoke: when activating the pass power or the item I'll see in the shelter any eggs which are in the shelter in that moment but that 3 species, so that if I click "fill party" I'll be sure to catch only eggs which I still need to hunt. This would be wonderful for those who want to hunt each shiny and don't care too much to record any hunt in the shiny recorder!

I jsut have two doubts about it:
1. better item (similar to repel) or pass power (similar to hunt power)? In any case it should be something "easy" to get, not like sweet honey which is a bit harder
2. If I have the data for Bulbasaur but not the one for Ivysaur, the pass power/item should show the bulbasaur egg in the shelter or not?

What do you think about? ^^

Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Synx Itax
post Aug 16 2014, 11:50 PM
Post #2

A learning vessel of several lessons to make me more clever.
Group Icon

Member No.: 23 405

My Loves

Here's one problem with this: Site-Wide Shiny Hunts. It seems like everyone can just activate this power during SWSHs (provided they haven't gotten shinies of the SWSH Pokémon) and clear the eggs out of the Shelter very quickly.

You could also just check your Pokédex to see what you don't have shiny data for. That's how I do my shiny hunts -- I just have my Pokédex only show Incomplete Pokémon (as in, I don't have a shiny for them).

--------------------

Check my GPXPlus journal to see what I contributed to the site!

Interested in a commission? PM me.
+Quote Post

Eylis
post Aug 17 2014, 09:35 AM
Post #3

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 74 877

Active Squad

I don't think that it could be a problem for site-wide shiny hunts, unless you miss exactly only the eggs that are hunted in that site hunt... this pass power in fact prevent from showing only the eggs that you already found the shiny, so unless you already almost all the shiny datas it will still show many eggs.

Obviously when I want to see what I still need to hunt I look at my pokédex, but it would be useful to be able to pick random eggs and be sure that you didn't pick something that you don't need ^^
+Quote Post

TogeticFTW
post Oct 15 2014, 12:12 AM
Post #4

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 85 177

My Favorite Pokemon

QUOTE(Eylis @ Aug 16 2014, 01:17 PM) *
I would really really love to have a new pass power or item which allow you to show in the shelter (and eventually something similar for the lab too) all the eggs from which you still don't have the shiny data in the dex. This would allow you to be shown only those pets that you could want to hunt.

An example to explain it better:

in my Dex I have datas for shiny Bulbasaur, Pidgey and Slowpoke: when activating the pass power or the item I'll see in the shelter any eggs which are in the shelter in that moment but that 3 species, so that if I click "fill party" I'll be sure to catch only eggs which I still need to hunt. This would be wonderful for those who want to hunt each shiny and don't care too much to record any hunt in the shiny recorder!

You could always right-click any Bulbasaur, Pidgey, or Slowpoke eggs that are showing to make them disappear before clicking "fill party" wink.gif

--------------------

There are 10 kinds of people in this world:
those who understand binary
and those who don't.

I make Pokémon splices!

And I also made this:

(Click to see other Affinities')
This spoiler contains things I did not make... (click to show)
...and this one is stuff about me! (click to show)
+Quote Post

Manah
post Oct 15 2014, 06:01 AM
Post #5

Made of random and Joltik love / Totally not a fangirl
Group Icon

Member No.: 6 080

Diamond Party

Sure, but if you have half the eggs on the page, that's going to be a pain.

I really like this suggestion. I hardly ever use Fill Party because I always end up with 3-4 eggs I don't need.

--------------------
Pokémon Moon FC: 0877-0881-6378 (Trainer name: June)

~
Buttons made by Arceus Awakened
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 12:11 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.