Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Really random newbie who knows little about pokémon passing to say hi!
Sirius Black
post Nov 4 2018, 03:22 PM
Post #1

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Newbies
Member No.: 255 864

Active Squad

Hi! My name is Rachel (but please call me Kou!), and I started playing yesterday. I got to say... although I know a lot of pokémons (mostly the oldest ones, because of the anime), I never really played pokémon. I feel kind of weird to say that, mostly because I think most of this game's playerbase is probably a fan of pokémon for a while :P

I really like the game, though, it's so addictive. Eevees have always been my favourite pokémons, since they're so versatile and cute, but now looking around the game, I also really love Popplios... I'm trying to have an army of them! Although I'm still figuring out the game dynamics coffee.gif

My other hobbies include: pet games (I actually discovered about this game in one!), marvel comics, and brodway musicals. I'm on my last semester of my graduation in IR, so this game is a nice finding to let all the stress out, I suppose!

Anyways... I'm not great at introducing myself, but I really wanted to say hi! ^^
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

PokeNOM NOM NOM
post Nov 4 2018, 04:55 PM
Post #2

Spriter / Writer
Group Icon

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 99 214

Active Squad

Hello, Kou!
Nice to meet you! ^^

I hope you'll enjoy exploring and collecting everything!

Marvel comics, you say? Which one's your favorite?
I've really gotten into Marvel since I started watching a lot of Marvel movies and Netflix series.
Haven't had the pleasure of reading a comic of it yet, though!

--------------------

Check out my GPX+ profile
to find out what I've contributed so far!

'Counterbalanced'
+Quote Post

Sirius Black
post Nov 4 2018, 06:08 PM
Post #3

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 255 864

Active Squad

QUOTE(PokeNOM NOM NOM @ Nov 4 2018, 04:55 PM) *
Hello, Kou!
Nice to meet you! ^^

I hope you'll enjoy exploring and collecting everything!

Marvel comics, you say? Which one's your favorite?
I've really gotten into Marvel since I started watching a lot of Marvel movies and Netflix series.
Haven't had the pleasure of reading a comic of it yet, though!

Nice to meet you too!

Yes, it took me a while to figure out some of the mechanics (probably because I lack the experience of other pokémon's gameplays), but it is really fun! There's a lot to do happy.gif

As for Marvel... not sure if I have a favourite comics, but my favourite characters are Doctor Strange and She-Hulk, and I also had a lot of fun reading Hellcat! (2018) and All New Wolverine (2018) recently! I started to read the comics because of the films, back when the first Avenger came out, since it was the only thing I could think of! (I clearly get a bit too excited talking about it, though sweat.gif)
+Quote Post

erlich horrors
post Nov 24 2018, 02:32 PM
Post #4

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 255 996

Favorites.

Hello! Welcome to the forums! It's nice to explore a bit and step out of what you like, so while I'm sure most people here have a strong history in 'mon, it's not really required. Anyway, you should post about your gameplay with the new game when you get it, it'll be fun to read about, I'm sure.

Anyway, good luck collecting and learning!

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 05:17 PM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.