Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
37 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 > »   
Closed TopicStart new topic
May Community Thread, Be sure to read the rules before posting!
Orenji
post May 1 2016, 04:39 PM
Post #61

Selective Procrastinator
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 17 837

Pure Win

QUOTE(Luneon @ May 1 2016, 10:06 PM) *
Especially in the beginning of the month they're difficult to keep up with but you should definitely return halfway cause the pace is a lot lower :P Maybe 1 or 2 pages max per day? Sometimes it even takes 3 days to fill up ONE page so.... (usually with only a few days of the month left)
I do recommend it. You aren't required to, don't worry XD I'm just saying/advertising it so we have more people throughout the month grin.gif Not that the same group ever gets boring, no one is boring here.

Ha, that's definitely me. I get really excited to start off with, and then I still monitor the thread as the month progresses but I rarely post anything. Most of the time it's because I'm counting my pass orbs and I'm curious about the monthly distributions. There's a lot of interesting talk here, so it's just a matter of finding something that rocks your boat happy.gif

Need more summoning items...Cheris this way please if you have the chance!

--------------------
I claim Wolfguard (yes all 4) and Jeorge (FE11 & FE12) and Soren (FE9 & FE10)
If you're bored...~

Avatar: Jeremiah 'Orenji' Gottwald. Nuff said.
Support me on NaNoWriMo and Fanfiction!

Owner of:

GPX+ groups (click to show)
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Esc
post May 1 2016, 04:49 PM
Post #62

Account Upgraded | Title Enabled
Group Icon

Member No.: 114 649

Active Squad

I just realized that within 2 weeks, we'll probably get some CoroCoro leaks for Pokemon Sun and Moon! I can't wait to actually see some gameplay of the new games!

--------------------

Thnx Moonlit

Proud Member of the KotRt & Shiny Lovers Redux! & Blue Moons!

+Quote Post

ArceusPalkia916
post May 1 2016, 05:12 PM
Post #63

Sqaid Master
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 91 234

Crystal Team

May is already being good to me--new shiny in 11 eggs today. grin.gif

QUOTE(Esc @ May 1 2016, 05:49 PM) *
I just realized that within 2 weeks, we'll probably get some CoroCoro leaks for Pokemon Sun and Moon! I can't wait to actually see some gameplay of the new games!

Hm, I might actually have to be on the look out for that. I've mainly just ignored everything about it so I'll be more excited for them; essentially going in 'blind'. Sadly I wasn't too happy with the last few games, and I don't want to end up judging it too early. I miss the wonder when I first started playing them, tbh. worried.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

Bonnie Clyde
post May 1 2016, 05:31 PM
Post #64

You're filled with DETERMINATION
Group Icon

Member No.: 120 895

Faves <3

QUOTE(Esc @ May 1 2016, 04:49 PM) *
Ooooh. Man, I really want to see those, but I kinda also want to try to stay away from as much information as I can about the games and see how it goes playing the game without knowing like majority of the Pokemon and everything.

But I don't think I'll be able to stay away from leaks. -_-2.gif
And it's especially hard to stay away from leaks while on the internet. Those things are everywhere there

I'm sure I probably don't have the willpower to not look up information, but we'll see what happens.

--------------------
[align=center]

[spoiler=][/spoiler]

CHAOS CONTROL[/align]
+Quote Post

Asbel Lhant
post May 1 2016, 05:45 PM
Post #65

King of Zinogre
Group Icon

Member No.: 139 518

Active Squad

I don't care that much for Sun/Moon so I'm going to look at all the spoilers I can. I want to know if the game is worth it after the slight disappointment I felt with X/Y(and by some extent ORAS). I'd rather not hype myself up for the game and be disappointed with it.

Well the Darkrai event is happening...too bad I live nowhere near a Gamestop/EB Games sad.gif. Of all the Pokemon to miss, it is one of my favorite legends. I already have a shiny Darkrai from the Member's Card event in Platinum but I hate missing out on events. It really irks me that they'd bring events to stores rather than have them both store events and wifi events. That way at least people like me can get events.

--------------------
Zoom
+Quote Post

BlueFireBlood
post May 1 2016, 06:05 PM
Post #66

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 239 670

Active Squad

Is #1 Spiky-Eared Pichu?

--------------------
+Quote Post

A Madman with a ...
post May 1 2016, 06:12 PM
Post #67

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 84 165

Gen 1 Power Party

So excited for Xerneas~!

--------------------

"Courage isn't a matter of not being frightened, you know. It's being afraid and doing what you have to do anyway."
-- The Third Doctor
+Quote Post

SilverPT
post May 1 2016, 07:37 PM
Post #68

You're one bad day away from being me.
Group Icon

Member No.: 128 888

Active Squad

QUOTE(BlueFireBlood @ May 2 2016, 12:05 AM) *
Is #1 Spiky-Eared Pichu?

That's actually a very plausible choice. In the games, Prof. Elm says that Spiky-Eared Pichu is a time traveler just like Celebi.

--------------------

Big shoutout to Cycloneblaze for the awesome buttons!

Spoiler (click to showhide)
+Quote Post

eevee64
post May 1 2016, 11:03 PM
Post #69

Trouble Buster
Group Icon

Member No.: 62 574

Bird is the word

I've been super busy with explorations lately...trying to do all the Normal ones I want stuff from before I set of on Death of the World again. I might also squeeze Tour of Illusions in there too if I feel like it because the slight chance at a shiny Entei/Suicune/Raikou would be cool. For the distribution, I'll get my Moltres, and then I'll try for Xerneas to get it's Active Form for my living dex. If not Xerneas, I'll try for the last mystery Pokemon ^^

I'm happy the super busy mid-semester time is over at uni now! So I'll have a few weeks to take it easy before final assignments and exams start. I was making good progress on my dex in ORAS, so I'll have to get back into that now and finish it off. I wont be touching ORAS for a long time once FE Fates comes out, so my goal is to have the dex done before I get that. I have like 3 weeks, woo!

--------------------

mareep.gif .: My Anime List .:. What the Flock?! .:. tumblr :.mareep.gif
trinkets (click to show)

stuff (click to show)
+Quote Post

Shadow Fennekin
post May 1 2016, 11:41 PM
Post #70

Elite Four
Group Icon

Member No.: 14 137

Platinum team

160 cheri berries...... for Celebi?

Speaking of Celebi, I'm actually shocked we don't have Dark Celebi as a Novelty.

QUOTE(Esc @ May 1 2016, 05:49 PM) *

I hope it's actual news this time......
Last time they said it we just got Magearna's type..... which pretty much EVERYONE knew just from looking at the Pokemon. Not really "news". Hopefully they go ahead and tell us the types of whatever is shown.

Hoping for the starters, I want to see the new Fire type.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Esc
post May 2 2016, 12:33 AM
Post #71

Account Upgraded | Title Enabled
Group Icon

Member No.: 114 649

Active Squad

QUOTE(Asbel Lhant @ May 1 2016, 06:45 PM) *
I don't care that much for Sun/Moon so I'm going to look at all the spoilers I can. I want to know if the game is worth it after the slight disappointment I felt with X/Y(and by some extent ORAS). I'd rather not hype myself up for the game and be disappointed with it.

Well the Darkrai event is happening...too bad I live nowhere near a Gamestop/EB Games sad.gif. Of all the Pokemon to miss, it is one of my favorite legends. I already have a shiny Darkrai from the Member's Card event in Platinum but I hate missing out on events. It really irks me that they'd bring events to stores rather than have them both store events and wifi events. That way at least people like me can get events.

If you live in NA, I can get you one happy.gif!
Also, in the last edition of CoroCoro, they said the month after April is when we'll get actual news. Hopefully they have some development done and show it off sealed.gif

--------------------

Thnx Moonlit

Proud Member of the KotRt & Shiny Lovers Redux! & Blue Moons!

+Quote Post

Running On Ice
post May 2 2016, 12:34 AM
Post #72

There’s a lot of tension in this town
Group Icon

Member No.: 17 626

Active Squad

I forgot to mention this, but yesterday I hatched a shiny Spheal, so that leaves me with one more shard to get. I also got pranked twice after not being pranked since the other time I got pranked twice in the same day.

--------------------
FRIEND CODE: 4527-8945-5766; NAME: Laura
FRIEND SAFARI: NORMAL; PM me so we can trade codes

Clubs and Shinies (click to show)

"Don't take advice from people like me. Do your own thing always"- Chrissie Hynde, from ironically a thing titled "Chrissie Hynde's Advice To Chick Rockers"
+Quote Post

PokeNOM NOM NOM
post May 2 2016, 03:48 AM
Post #73

Spriter / Writer
Group Icon

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 99 214

Active Squad

QUOTE(Orenji @ May 1 2016, 09:53 PM) *
Despite being British, I actually prefer Elementary much more than Sherlock, which is basically the New York version. Jonny Lee Miller is a much more convincing Holmes and still has the same present-day aspects that the Sherlock series. For me, Cumberbatch has the same problem as Robert Downey Jr - they can talk fast but it becomes a mumbled mess it's hard to work out what they're saying.

I enjoy both the BBC Sherlock series and Elementary. I thought Robert Downey Jr as Sherlock Holmes was nice, but I prefer the other two. I'm always interested in seeing the Sherlocks and Watsons interact, I like how each pair has chosen their own way of portraying that relationship.

The first season of Elementary is being aired (again) where I live, I'm re-watching it. Maybe I should get the DVD box of more seasons, I keep enjoying it.

The weather is improving here! It seems like we'll have sunshine and only a gust of wind today. Looks nice!
And as I'm typing this, I can hear the soft chirping from the common starling-nest near my window. Seems like the eggs hatched!
I can see parent starlings fly back and forth with their beaks full of insects. ^^

--------------------

Check out my GPX+ profile
to find out what I've contributed so far!

'Counterbalanced'
+Quote Post

Csxhseft12345
post May 2 2016, 03:50 AM
Post #74

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Member No.: 120 244

My Favorites

Seems like the weather here, in The Netherlands, is finally becomming better. About time if you ask me, its May now. Now time for frost or whatever, cant wait for the summer ^^.

This month ill be going for the dog trio (Dont know wether ill get Suicune or Raikou) and the Musketeer tri (getting Cobalion or Terrakion)

--------------------

Goals (click to show)

Trinket collection progress (click to show)

PM me if you need help for Social Network
+Quote Post

PokeNOM NOM NOM
post May 2 2016, 04:03 AM
Post #75

Spriter / Writer
Group Icon

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 99 214

Active Squad

QUOTE(Crasyforce @ May 2 2016, 10:50 AM) *
Seems like the weather here, in The Netherlands, is finally becomming better. About time if you ask me, its May now. Now time for frost or whatever, cant wait for the summer ^^.

Agreed - the days are much better!
Yet it seems like the nights are still pretty cold. :c

I can't wait for it to be around... let's say... 22-25 degrees Celsius?

--------------------

Check out my GPX+ profile
to find out what I've contributed so far!

'Counterbalanced'
+Quote Post

Kaleisum
post May 2 2016, 04:50 AM
Post #76

Friendly reminder that we're all gonna die someday
Group Icon

Member No.: 220 418

Kings and Queens

QUOTE(PokeNOM NOM NOM @ May 2 2016, 11:03 AM) *

Me too. sunflora.gif
Embrace yourself, summer is coming.

Yesterday weather was so good, all I wanted was to go outside, but I couldn't because I needed to study formy political theory exam. But today I'm going to a bbq (at least I hope so, because it's quite cloudy today).

Speaking of TV shows, since I didn't see neither Sherlock nor Elementary, I'll just say that new season of Game of Thrones is lit af, imho.

Also, could you help me wake this guy up?

This post has been edited by Kaleisum: May 2 2016, 04:59 AM

--------------------
I like art, and by art I mean music, poetry, sex, paintings, the human body, literature... All of this is art to me.

+Quote Post

Csxhseft12345
post May 2 2016, 06:14 AM
Post #77

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Member No.: 120 244

My Favorites

QUOTE(PokeNOM NOM NOM @ May 2 2016, 04:03 AM) *

I preffer 25-28, but during the summer my room gets really hot so lower temperatures are also ok. Last summer my room was like 5 degress celsius warmer then outside, I evaded my room by any means neccesarry that summer (my room is in the attic).

--------------------

Goals (click to show)

Trinket collection progress (click to show)

PM me if you need help for Social Network
+Quote Post

SilverPT
post May 2 2016, 07:05 AM
Post #78

You're one bad day away from being me.
Group Icon

Member No.: 128 888

Active Squad

The weather here today is pretty nice, around 25şC and sunny. Too bad that rain and lower temperatures will come back on Thursday. -_-2.gif

--------------------

Big shoutout to Cycloneblaze for the awesome buttons!

+Quote Post

Asbel Lhant
post May 2 2016, 07:15 AM
Post #79

King of Zinogre
Group Icon

Member No.: 139 518

Active Squad

QUOTE(Esc @ May 2 2016, 02:33 AM) *
If you live in NA, I can get you one happy.gif!
Also, in the last edition of CoroCoro, they said the month after April is when we'll get actual news. Hopefully they have some development done and show it off sealed.gif

Omg thank you so much, if you can do that I'd greatly appreciate it. Yeah, I'm in NA, I just live in the middle of nowhere xD. The nearest EB Games/Gamestop is a 2000 dollar plane ticket away, yikes.

~

Haha, what is this summer you guys are speaking of? I still have a bunch of snow sitting on my lawn. If the forecast is any indication, we're still getting snow in May. It'll be July before it melts shakefist.gif.

Work today, I was off the weekend. I'm hoping we get freight today so I don't have to spend 7 hours being bored. It just really irks me not having anything productive to do.

Last night I hatched my shiny target in Y, a shiny Litleo grin.gif. I don't have the shiny charm, so she's a normal odds masuda method shiny.

--------------------
Zoom
+Quote Post

eevee64
post May 2 2016, 07:30 AM
Post #80

Trouble Buster
Group Icon

Member No.: 62 574

Bird is the word

On the flipside, it's starting to cool down here. I love the cold so I'm happy ^^ Been around 20-22şc, and cooling down nicely at night. I like sleeping with an unnecessary number of blankets on my bed, so bring on Winter!

And congrats on the shiny Litleo, Asbel! grin.gif

Has anyone been playing Mini Mario and Friends Amiibo Challenge? It's pretty amusing. Though I think it would be a lot better if you had all of the Mario series amiibos to get the most out of the game. I've only got Yoshi and Bowser, so there's not going to be many extra stages and stuff I can unlock. But still, it not a bad game to play for 20mins to kill some time ^^

Edit: For when the fog clears

This post has been edited by eevee64: May 2 2016, 09:04 AM

--------------------

mareep.gif .: My Anime List .:. What the Flock?! .:. tumblr :.mareep.gif
trinkets (click to show)

stuff (click to show)
+Quote Post

37 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 > » 
Closed TopicStart new topic
3 User(s) are reading this topic (3 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th April 2024 - 02:30 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.