Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
10 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Rise of Cipher OOC Discussion SIGN UPS ARE CLOSED
Darkrow
post Jul 28 2009, 09:24 PM
Post #1

Some frickin' video game nerd.
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 16 016

Unbreakable Team

Long ago, a malevolent team of evildoers, who called themselves Cipher, managed to Pokémon into soulless fighting machines. They did so by artificially shutting the pokémon's emotions, making it incapable of any thought except eating, sleeping and fighting. Sadly, you couldn't know if a pokémon was a Shadow since there was no signs of it. Only one girl could see it, her name was Rui.

Cipher eventually learned this and hired Team Snagem, a team similar to Team Rocket who stole pokémon from others using a Snag Machine, to capture her. They did so and almost succeeded if it wasn't for Wes, who saw them capture her and save her. She decided to help him to repay the favor and identified the Shadow Pokémon so he could Snag them, since he stole a Snag Machine earlier on. The two then proceeded to purify all the Shadow Pokémon thanks to Celebi.

However, some time later, Cipher returned and managed to create the ultimate Shadow Pokémon, XD001, also known as Shadow Lugia. But a young kid, Michael, managed to stop them thanks to a Snag Machine and an Aura Reader made by his parents. He successfully snagged XD001 and managed to purify it thanks to his parents.

The world lived in peace for a long time, people believed that Cipher and Team Snagem dissapeared for good. However, this was not the case, they actually were plotting in the shadows, hoping to create XD002, an even stronger Shadow Pokémon. During their research they found how to transform Pokémon into humans, which they called Gijinka. They decided to try making a Shadow Gijinka once they found out that the Gijinka were stronger than regular Pokémon becuase of their ability to speak, think and react like a human while keeping their Pokémon abilities. They failed many times, releasing each their failed attempts in nature as they were deemed useless.

These Gijinkas vowed to destroy Cipher for releasing them and deeming them useless. They formed a group whose goal was to destroy their creators and prove they were the strongest. As time passed, people started to notice the Gijinkas appearing out of nowhere. They feared them at first but warmed up to them as they began appearing more and more.

That was 10 years ago, Gijinkas are now as common as humans thanks to Cipher's failed attempts to create XD002 and a Shadow Gijinka. Gijinkas are now equal to humans and are thought to be the next generation of humans. Cipher discovered that, if they breed, there will be more and more Gijinkas.

The roles are set. The Gijinka Saviors want to destroy Cipher and are recruiting more members as we speak. Meanwhile, Cipher finally managed to create a Shadow Gijinka but they are still trying to perfect it. They also need to repel the Gijinka Saviors from ruining their plans.

Which side will you join? Will you support Cipher in their plans for world domination or will you try to stop them at all costs?

Écoute attentivement! (click to show)

ˇEl Inscribe forma! (click to show)

Accepted Profiles (click to show)

No more spots! Sorry everyone!
Gijinkas that aren't at their highest level can evolve if they meet the right requirements. Just be sure not to evolve them in your first post. Evolve them later in the story.

This post has been edited by Darkrow: Aug 24 2009, 10:42 AM

--------------------
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Pikalover10
post Jul 28 2009, 09:45 PM
Post #2

Pikalover10 (Gone June 13-26)
Group Icon

Member No.: 9 894

PANE Party

BWAHAHAHAHA! I shall post up my profiles... even though one isn't finished yet!

Name: Max Weston

Species: Croagunk

Alliance: Gijinka Saviors

Abilities: Can shoot a breath poison (Toxic Vomit! Oh yeah!).

Personality: Max is very anti-social. He doesn’t really care what most people think, and he is usually a very mellow dude. He doesn't have any friends, and never really cared for them. He has found himself though, wondering what it would be like to have friends. Would it make him weaker, or stronger?

Max is also a skilled fighter. When fighting he is very flexible and still mellow. He is fast and strong. He never gives up and usually wins because of it. He loves to fight, and usually picks fights with many people.

Max is very easy to anger though, and when angered it's like he goes in to a fighting frenzy. Everyone near him within a few yards radius is usually attacked. His eyes seem to go blind and he attacks everyone and anyone. Usually, when he has one or two friends this is how he loses them. They either run away thinking he’s a freak, or they die.

Appearance: http://bloosweater.deviantart.com/art/PKMN...agunk-120359944

Max has very tan skin, messy purple hair, and golden yellow eyes. He has natural red cheek, with scars surrounding them from his many fights. He has cuts and bruises in most every place you can think of, and therefore has a lot of bandages on his body.

He doesn’t wear a shirt, and doesn’t care for one either. The only time he is ever found wearing a shirt is during the winter. He wears two black armbands around the middle of his biceps, two black and orange gloves, blue pants, and black and orange shoes.

He has many piercings, and all of them are on his face. They are located on his eyebrows, ears, nose, and lips. He has a large bandage around his stomach from a recent battle and it was hideously burned and still hasn’t healed. The same thing happened to his left hand too.

History: Max was born and raised by two Croagunk, and also had two older brothers. His brothers never picked on him, but they were both three years older then him.

When he was about eight, the three of them would have daily or weekly (depending on what damage was brought upon them) spars. Max usually lost these spars, but he was still very good at fighting for his age. Fighting his older brothers only made him stronger, and soon he became the best fighter in their area for his age group.

Eventually, though, his brothers moved out after they both evolved in to Toxicroak, leaving Max with their parents. He continued fighting the other Pokemon in the forest they lived in, and soon enough, since his brothers left he was the best fighter in the forest. But he didn’t care about being the best because there was really no challenge for him. During the spars with his brothers he actually had to think and was having a good time. When he wasn’t sparring his brothers, he became bored with the fights. So one night he snuck away from his parents, and left the forest in search of better competition.

One day, after fighting a gruesome Shelgon, he was exhausted and was sleeping against a tree, a few feet off of a path. He heard footsteps, and was instantly awake, but was then shot straight in to a fight with a Fearow. He was still exhausted from his previous fight, and therefore he lost. Cipher decided to take him for their experiment, and once Max regained consciousness he was strapped on to a desk with the scientists preparing for the experiment.

They injected something in him, knocking him out a minute later, and then preceded with the experiment. Max woke up again, and found himself as part human. He was freaking out! He had become a Gijinka! He was staying with Cipher for a few weeks, before being fed up with being treated like a tool, and escaped.

In the world, he could understand humans better, and tried making friends, but was treated like an outcast because he was part Croagunk. Eventually people began to stop treating him like an outcast, but they still wouldn’t talk to him or be his friend.

- pikachu.gif -

Name: Leo Hikasku

Species: Raikou

Alliance: Shadow Gijinka

Abilities: Shoot and control electricity by will

Personality: Leo is cruel, selfish, and down right mean. He doesn't care about what others think, and doesn't care about their feelings. He often speaks the truth about others powers and abilities, and how skilled they are. He doesn't lie about that kind of stuff, and also fights the hardest he can every fight, he doesn't hold back on anyone, and never has.

He often fights for himself and only himself. When fighting in a double battle, he doesn't try to help his partner and only protects and defends himself. He doesn't care about his other teammate, and the only time he ever defends his teammate is if he is feeling gracious.

Appearance: http://riyoku-katsuhara.deviantart.com/art...Raikou-54103100

Leo has dark pale skin, uby red eyes, and sharp white teeth. His hair is a messy light blue color with purple curls underneath. He has two, long yellow ears, with three piecings on each. His fingernails are usually normal, but can shoot out and transform in to claws at his own will.

He wears an orange jacket with black stripes that zig-zag in various places on it. He also has orange loop things that stay conected to his arms and hands at all times, unless he is fighting and then he disconects them form hsi hands, because otherwise, electricity will sometimes just burst from him at any iven moment, even when he doesn't want it to, and these help prevent that. He also wears black, fingerless gloves too.

He wears black pants with tan on the inside of them. His shoes are orange with black stripes, and the top part is cut of so that his claws can stick out freely. He has a long, electric blue tail with a star at the end. He also has two scars that run down form both of his eyes, to the bottom of his face.

History: Leo doesn't remember anything about his family, but he does remember most of his childhood. He lived in a forest ever since he was a small cub, and fended for himself alone. He hunted by himself, and fought for himself. Eventually, though, he he grew up.

Once he grew up, he used to be very kind and looked after the Pokemon of the forest. When he found Pokemon in trouble, if nobody or nothing were going to help them he would step in and help them. Sometimes, though, he couldn't save them and felt utterly useless.

He was always known as a myth by humans, and when they saw him they instantly tried to capture him. One boy, almos succeded but didn't. He ran in to Cipher once, and they caught him by surprise. Taking him to their lab, they knocked him out with the same stuff they used on Max, and he became part human.

He was practically brainwashed, and was trained to be a tool. He became cruel, selfish, and looked after nothing anymore. He quickly became one of the first shadow gijinkas Cipher ever created, and therefore he was also one of the strongest. He fought alongside Cipher, and always will.

- mawile.gif -

This post has been edited by Pikalover10: Jul 29 2009, 12:16 PM

--------------------
"Those with the biggest smiles carry the deepest scars."

Other Siggy Stuff (click to show)
+Quote Post

Darkrow
post Jul 28 2009, 10:00 PM
Post #3

Group Icon

Unbreakable Team

Alright Pika, Max is accepted! awesome.gif

I'll let you have Leo but you musn't go overboard! Got it?

O_o I just noticed this is the first time I see you with a character not named Riyu or Edward. XD

--------------------
+Quote Post

Pikalover10
post Jul 28 2009, 10:01 PM
Post #4

Group Icon

PANE Party

Awesome and yes... I know not to go overboard with Leo!

And you are WRONG ABOUT THE NAMES! I have Uxitie remember. BWAHAHAHAHAHA! But other then that... yes you are correct...

--------------------

+Quote Post

Kaxanar
post Jul 28 2009, 10:03 PM
Post #5

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Member No.: 6 837

Memories

Hmmm...looks interesting. I wanna join. happy.gif *runs off to make charrie*

--------------------
Nothing to see here, move along... shift.gif
+Quote Post

Darkrow
post Jul 28 2009, 10:08 PM
Post #6

Group Icon

Unbreakable Team

Crap.... Forgot about that stupid Hellspawn... XD

Alright Fallen! Take your time!

I'm taking Nidoqueen and Nidoking by the way.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Pikalover10
post Jul 28 2009, 10:12 PM
Post #7

Group Icon

PANE Party

Uxitie isn't stupid! Your dang Fawngore... Fegore... whatever his name is stuid! XD

Oh, and Dark foregot to mention this everyone, but I BELIEVE that I'm Co-Owner right Dark?

--------------------

+Quote Post

Darkrow
post Jul 28 2009, 10:15 PM
Post #8

Group Icon

Unbreakable Team

*points the rules* Did you actually read them?! facepalm.gif

Anyways, his Fagore! XD

And he isn't stupid, he's crazily sadistic! That's not the same thing! XD

--------------------
+Quote Post

Pikalover10
post Jul 28 2009, 10:23 PM
Post #9

Group Icon

PANE Party

*Looks at rules again* I'm so stupid! :facepalms:

And okay, so this 'Fagore' is just mentally sadistic and STUPID and weird? Sounds like some weird kid that went to my old school XD

--------------------

+Quote Post

Darkrow
post Jul 28 2009, 10:28 PM
Post #10

Group Icon

Unbreakable Team

Yes you are! XD Joking.

Pretty much, why do you think he fights with his blood and why do you think he can pretty much do what he pleases with his body without fearing injuries? XD

--------------------
+Quote Post

Pikalover10
post Jul 28 2009, 10:33 PM
Post #11

Group Icon

PANE Party

So let me get this straight. Fagore is JUST. JUST. A sadistic demon thing who will kill hellspawns, rip them limb from limb to kill them if he has to, rip them limb from limb if he didn't have to do that to kill them, and then EAT them? That's makes him JUST a sadistic person. More like a PSYCOTIC SADISTIC demon thing!

Wow. We are already off topic XD

--------------------

+Quote Post

Darkrow
post Jul 28 2009, 10:36 PM
Post #12

Group Icon

Unbreakable Team

Yeah, he's pretty freaking psychotic. XD

Alright, we should stop now. XD I don't want this to be clogged with off-topicness.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Pikalover10
post Jul 28 2009, 10:41 PM
Post #13

Group Icon

PANE Party

Yah, agreed.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Marquis de Lafay...
post Jul 28 2009, 10:42 PM
Post #14

Tsktsk! Stupid Denmark! C< C'mere!
Group Icon

Member No.: 12 189

SKITTY!SCOTTY&Ciaran.

Shadow Gijinka. <3

Thanks for asking me to be the leader love you too.

This post has been edited by Marquis de Lafayette: Jul 28 2009, 10:43 PM

--------------------
[align=center]
PANE Profile
Reino Mortensen.

Current RP: Nocturnal Hunt.

DeviantART || SeizeHetalia RP || Abattoir Asylum (RP) || The Amazing Picture in my Avatar
AAAAH waiting to change my name to Ciaran Olsen with a burning passion like woah on a boat
I USE ONE-EYED EMOTES. GET THE FUCK OVER IT. Thank you. .>

[spoiler=YOU GET CANDY IF YOU CLICK THIS SPOILER OPEN][/spoiler]
[/align]
+Quote Post

Darkrow
post Jul 28 2009, 10:50 PM
Post #15

Group Icon

Unbreakable Team

I'm sorry Laffy...

I didn't ask you because Pika was the one to ask me to do an RP with him...

sad.gif Now I feel bad...

--------------------
+Quote Post

Lucy C
post Jul 29 2009, 08:38 AM
Post #16

Castiel = yummy
Group Icon

Member No.: 22 237

-<3-

OMG I LOVE CIPHER *hugs eldes* all time favourite baddy *giggles*

I will have sign up for you shadow gjinka of course. But do i use jack?

--------------------

~is not really back...but kind of is...~
+Quote Post

Runi
post Jul 29 2009, 08:49 AM
Post #17

And take me away, make it okay; I swear I'll behave .
Group Icon

Member No.: 15 900

Just s t a y close

Shadow Gijinka~

My profile will be up when i get more internet. And to balence out the genders. <3

--------------------
☆ - ゚ - ゚ - ゚ - ☆

☆ - ゚ - ゚ - ゚ - ☆

Thank you to Shirogane for my personal photo ! See here to see more of her work!
Thanks also to Doctor Octopus for the punny bar >w<

+Quote Post

Pikalover10
post Jul 29 2009, 09:30 AM
Post #18

Group Icon

PANE Party

Awesome. I'll try and get my other profile finished, Dark, once me and my dad get back from doing a few stuff *God I hate doing these things my last 2 weeks of summer XD*

--------------------

+Quote Post

Darkrow
post Jul 29 2009, 10:38 AM
Post #19

Group Icon

Unbreakable Team

Awesome! Now, while I wait for you all to finish your profiles I shall be making mine. XD

Yeah, you could use Jack, Connie.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Marquis de Lafay...
post Jul 29 2009, 10:57 AM
Post #20

Tsktsk! Stupid Denmark! C< C'mere!
Group Icon

Member No.: 12 189

SKITTY!SCOTTY&Ciaran.

Actually, I change my mind. I'm not going to be entering this; I'm in enough RPs already.

--------------------
[align=center]
PANE Profile
Reino Mortensen.

Current RP: Nocturnal Hunt.

DeviantART || SeizeHetalia RP || Abattoir Asylum (RP) || The Amazing Picture in my Avatar
AAAAH waiting to change my name to Ciaran Olsen with a burning passion like woah on a boat
I USE ONE-EYED EMOTES. GET THE FUCK OVER IT. Thank you. .>

[spoiler=YOU GET CANDY IF YOU CLICK THIS SPOILER OPEN][/spoiler]
[/align]
+Quote Post

10 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 07:00 PM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.