Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Reply to this topicStart new topic
New upgraded views feature
MC Helena
post Dec 10 2016, 06:52 PM
Post #1

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 193 912

Active Squad

Olla guys,
I had an idea a long time ago about the views on the pokemons..
My thought is why dont u guys bidoofu n zerxer (i'm sorry i dont really remember the spelling of yo names, im drunk right now TT, nvm i'll talk about it later) make a viewing pokemon feature that actually do able on facebook (or twitter, "instagram"), the thing is i know that our game, this website (gpx+) has been running since long ago (around 2009 right) n right now these days people using social media most of their time going online on the internet... so having our game involve more in the place where most people overlook (or smt idk i'm sorry i dont have a good word for what i think it is..). Rather than getting the views through bbcode images on forums or websites that really a thing that small number of people own or do...
hey man i mean i've been here since the beginning n still loving pokemon, what i'm really tryna say is that the viewing feature that help growing the eggs n pokemons could be replaced or upgraded to the point where the users can just easily click a button n share it on social media platforms...
My mind is fucced up oops sorry swearing... but i've been drinking n reminiscing things that i used to love the most... happy.gif happy.gif
read it closely n u might get what i'm trying to say... eyy i'm drunk right now let's have this as a large n long discussion alright, i'm back n i'm here to stay. i'll be trying my best to reply as soon as i can to whatever u guys might have to question or say...
Peace, love
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Akane Kurashiki
post Dec 11 2016, 07:52 AM
Post #2

My little shadow familiar can't be this cute
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 7 553

Favs <3

SNs sharing is already implemented - click the "Image codes & sharing" option in the dropdown menu of a pokémon or egg and right under the trainer card you have buttons to post it in a few social networks.

If you meant making it so it's easier to access... well, I don't really think it's necessary; I've never used those sharing options since I feel they'd be "spammy" and could bother my friends/followers. Plus, not everyone is active on SNs -for example, I'm somewhat active on twitter and I keep it open all day, but I only go on Tumblr like once a day and I barely touch my Facebook- and some people might not even use them at all.

tl;dr I think it's okay as it is.

--------------------
I get so many things I don't deserve

Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 11:24 PM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.