Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Sebastian West
Rating 4 V
ZapdosZulu Hunte...
post Jan 1 2013, 02:30 AM
Post #1

Hunter from ZapdosZulu
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 6 681

Sebastian West

Name:
Sebastian West

Hometown:
Mistralton City, Unova

Appearance:
Sebastian is fairly tall for a boy his age with his relative height being 6'1". His weight on the other hand is 150lb's which isn't too bad. Sebastian likes to stand out in a crowd; his hair certainly gives of that impression. His hair is spiked up and is a fiery orange colour that would resemble the boy color of a fire type Pokemon like Arcanine, to top it off the back is a dark brown color. His eyes are a hazel color and his eyebrows are the same fiery orange as his hair.

Sebastian tends to wear a black singlet with a pair of light brown tracksuit pants with rips on them everywhere. Sebastian's choice of footwear is black boots with white laces and they go up his leg and stop not far off the knee, just enough room to allow him to run if need be. Over the top of his black singlet Sebastian wears a white half-hoodie; it doesn't zip or button up and looks like what a boxer would wear on his entrance to the ring.

Sebastian tends not to boast it but under his black singlet hoists his sick pack abs and his toned pecks, he also has quite a lot of muscle built up on his arms. On his right arm Sebastian has two black bangles sitting at the end of his wrist and on the left arm he has a whitewash watch. He has no particular reason as to why he chooses the appearance he does other then sticking out in a crowd.

Personality:
Sebastian West doesn't hide anything to others, he is a very out-going person that has no fear in showing-off or starting an argument with a person of superior power to him. Sebastian is a hot headed trainer who usually acts before he thinks which can lead him into sticky situations; he is more than willing to let his fists do the talking if need be.

If Sebastian sets himself a goal then nothing can stop his determination from finishing what needs to be done. Thrill-seeking and being a rebel is who Sebastian revolves himself as. Maybe this personality stems from his mild case of ADHD. Being prideful and ignorant, Sebastian does not easily back down or give up. He's also quite competitive and always looking for a challenge. Sebastian becomes jealous easily and can be very possessive, unwilling to share at times. He's known to be dishonest, disrespectful, and quite the ladies' man.

Biography:
Don't you just love that guy who can't keep out of trouble. That's Sebastian West in short. Throughout his childhood he was actually a teacher's pet type of guy that was until he hit middle school. In the freshman year of middle school his mind was so open to options and the world around him. Being different in school is always hard to live with, and being picked on by boys in the older years each day lead to a case of depression for Sebastian.

Before starting high school Sebastian felt to survive in the next stage of his life he would have to toughen up and not be the type of kid he was when he was much younger. Sebastian regularly went to the gym and the results of working out day after day where beginning to show. With this new and improved body Sebastian took upon a tougher personality. He learnt many different branches of Mixed Martial Arts like Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, Kickboxing, Wrestling and Boxing thanks to the help of the local MMA expert in Mistralton City. At first he was horrible at it, but once he got the hang of it he begun to improve drastically. He is at an average level for BJJ, Kickboxing and Wrestling but his Boxing is well above average.

Sebastian was a changed person overall to the person he was as a kid. Things like picking on kids daily at High school just like he had done to him in middle school gave him a feeling of revenge, pulling pranks in the class room like placing a whoopee cushion on the teacher's chair were just the beginning of things this troubled kid had gotten into. Maybe this was all to blame thanks to his parents lack of care towards him, they were both alcoholics and only cared about themselves, it was as if Sebastian was an 'Accident' in their lives. Over his time at high school Sebastian had been in trouble one too many times and the Principal asked him to leave the school indefinitely. With more time on his hands now not being able to go to school Sebastian fell back into his case of depression. He looked to how his attitude had changed thanks to his parent's neglect ion and the constant being picked on in middle school. At first Sebastian didn't like the new persona he had taken up, but now days he feels he has done the right thing.

Training daily to improve his fighting skills wasn't just a hobby but becoming a professional fighter was Sebastian's main goal in life closely followed by becoming Pokemon trainer. Sebastian had no plans of leaving the Unova Region, yet that changed when his anger overcame him one night and he burnt down the art rooms at the school he had been expelled from. Sebastian was now a wanted criminal in the Unova Region, he knew the cops were chasing him down. Sebastian jumped on a midnight cruise; little did he know it was to the Furoh region.

Whilst on the midnight cruise, Sebastian noticed he had nothing to protect himself. From what Sebastian had heard through rumors the Furoh region was full of energetic people who based their lives around Pokemon. If Sebastian was going to blend in then he would have to obtain some pokemon and soon. Whilst majority of others on the cruise ship were sleeping, Sebastian decided he would obtain some Pokemon for himself. Sebastian had learnt how to pick locks to doors as a teenager and it seemed it was going to come in handy.

Sebastian picked a room with someone inside who's snoring was heavy, that would help to block out the sound of him moving around in the room. After some fiddling around and unsuccessful attempts Sebastian picked the lock and with that he snuck his way into the room. Now was the challenging part, finding the person's pokeballs. Sebastian stealthily searched the room until he noticed the shape and color of a pokeball, they were under the bed from what it seemed. Sebastian slowly made his way to the ground and picked out two pokeballs from under the bed before getting back to his feet. Sebastian was surprised the person snoring hadn't woke up whilst he was inside his room. Sebastian shoved the two pokeballs into his left pocket and left the room in an instant. By the morning the snoring person would realize there pokemon were stolen, but it would be to late by then as Sebastian would be roaming Port Barley.

Class:
Trainer

Starting Pokemon:

Blade

Male Scyther | Brave | Technician | Level 32 | Stolen on Cruise Ship heading towards Furoh Region
Vacuum Wave, Quick Attack, Leer, Agility, Double Team, Pursuit, False Swipe, Wing Attack, TM X-Scissor, Fury Cutter, Slash

Jaws

Male Totodile | Relaxed | Torrent | Level 30 | Captured at Port Barley wharf.
Chip Away, Leer, Water Gun, Rage, Bite, EM Aqua Jet, Scary Face, Ice Fang, Flail, Crunch, Scratch

Rampage

Male Cranidos | Calm | Mold Breaker | Level 30 | Rescued from a cage in Fidona
Headbutt, Leer, Focus Energy, Pursuit, Take Down, Scary Face, Assurance, Chip Away, EM Crunch, EM Iron Head

Items:
6x Pokéballs

What is the biscuit's name?
The answer is Scheherazade

Goals:
  • To evade pursuers in the Furoh Region for his crime back in the Unova Region.
  • Obtain all Gym Badges and become Champion of the Furoh Region to win diplomatic immunity so he is allowed back in Unova.
  • Build a strong team of pokemon.
Other Notes:
Sebastian will be replacing Nathan Packerman. Current Levels, Sebastian adds 4 levels to both of his pokemon.

This post has been edited by Hydra: Apr 8 2015, 10:20 PM

--------------------
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Kamaitachi
post Jan 2 2013, 03:15 PM
Post #2

I'm dying to see how this one ends.
Group Icon

Group: RP Moderators
Member No.: 77 254

Taggarty Lee

Before I approve the bio, I'd like to learn as to how Sebastion met Scythe and Blitz.

Also, some 'goal' advice:

I work as an actor, and when we create objectives for our characters, we try to avoid the negative as much as possible. "To not get caught" is very different from "evading pursuers". It's also quite all right with me if you spell out ALL of Sebastian's goals, like "Grow stronger", "obtain gym badges", "become Champion to be able to pay off fines", or the what-have-you of goals he might have in Furoh once he arrives. You don't need to have him discover them all at once, as they can be meted out throughout the various role-plays.

Otherwise, this is probably the best bio you've put up on the site to date.

--------------------

Song Stuck in My Head:~*~Blank Space - Ariana Silvanas (Postmodern Jukebox Cover)~*~

Pane (click to show)

Uprising (click to show)
+Quote Post

ZapdosZulu Hunte...
post Jan 2 2013, 05:46 PM
Post #3

Hunter from ZapdosZulu
Group Icon

Sebastian West

Thank-You Kamaitachi for reviewing Sebastian. I've updated his Bio to include how he met his two pokemon and added two more goals, which I believe for now will be substantial. I hope Sebastian is good to go this time around.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Kamaitachi
post Jan 3 2013, 01:25 PM
Post #4

Group Icon

Taggarty Lee

Uh, I'm not sure I'm comfortable with that kind of Pokemon Thievery. If he can hack PCs, then Sebastian could essentially just take any pokemon he wanted from anyone, including other players. That sort of thing can lead to misuse, so it's not something I'd approve for anyone.

Think clearly about the story you want to tell before you jot it down. You have good base ideas, so now focus on adding a little more specificity. Why is Sebastian unique among other thuggish kids who had crappy childhoods? (Noting on your pattern, you don't need to include the answer to that question in your bio.)

--------------------

Song Stuck in My Head:~*~Blank Space - Ariana Silvanas (Postmodern Jukebox Cover)~*~

Pane (click to show)

Uprising (click to show)
+Quote Post

ZapdosZulu Hunte...
post Jan 3 2013, 05:31 PM
Post #5

Hunter from ZapdosZulu
Group Icon

Sebastian West

Hmm your right on that one Kamai. I've tried a different way of how he obtained his pokemon this time, hopefully there isn't anything wrong with it.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Kamaitachi
post Jan 3 2013, 11:37 PM
Post #6

Group Icon

Taggarty Lee

Well, stealing is always wrong.

In any case, Approved! Post in the Current Levels thread, mind the impending Great Purge, and have fun.

--------------------

Pane (click to show)

Uprising (click to show)
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 12:52 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.