Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Pokemon Lapis version, another Roleplay pokemon region Please Join!
BlueLink9001
post Jun 15 2013, 12:28 PM
Post #1

*You feel like you're gonna have a bad time.
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 143 786

Broken

I am useing the character sheet im using in Pokemon shadow version (another Roleplay by me so it isnt copying)

Pokemon Character Sheet
Nickname(If one):

Pokemon(Non legendary unless you have promission):

Ability:

Moveset(Levels ARE important and put T.M learned if theres a move that's T.M only.

Level:

Shiny: (Can be with promision)

Apearence(Picture will be fine):

Personality:

Trainer Sheet

Pokemon team: (must include levels, same rules apply. 1-30, moveset, MUST be included for a correct team)

Name:

Rank(E4, Gymleader, ect ect, Must ask):

battle Music(Optional):

Apearence(a picture will be fine, if you cant get one, Just describe him/her):

Personality:

Okay, How trainer stuff works: certain level caps for how many Gymbadges: 0 badges: 1-10 leveled pokemon
1-2 badges 1-20, 3-4 badges 1-40, 5-6 badges 1-70, 7-8 badges 1-90
Pokemon Masters: 1-100

Gymleader and elite four level caps
Gym 1 pokemon max is 2, level cap is 16
Gym 2 pokemon max is 3 level cap is 25
Gym 3 pokemon max is 3 level cap is 32
Gym 4 pokemon max is 4 level cap is 41
Gym 5 pokemon max is 4 level cap is 49
Gym 6 Pokemon max is 5 level cap is 52
Gym 7 Pokemon max is 5 level cap is 62
Gym 8 Pokemon max is 5 level cap is 67

E4 1 Pokemon max is 5 level cap is 70
E4 2 Pokemon max is 5 level cap 74
E4 3 pokemon max is 5 level cap is 76
E4 4 Pokemon max is 5 level cap is 78

Team Thunder leader pokemon max is 5, level cap is 70
Team Thunder Grunt pokemon max is 3, level cap is 30
Team Thunder general pokemon max is 4 level cap is 50
Cypher leader max pokemon is 6, level cap is 70
Cypher admin max pokemon is 4 level cap is 60

CHAMPION Pokemon max is 6. Level cap is 85(cant call me OP, trainers with 8 badges can have lvl 90s and battle me)
Rules: No Godmodding, No being legendary without promission, If someone is already BEING a pokemon, someone else cant choose it without it having a Nickname for example [some one is Starly, some one else wants to be starly so they nickname starly Zypher, if they both have no nickname the 1st person is starly, the other one needs to choose a new pokemon] No fakemon whatsoever, No Glitch pokemon whatsoever.

plot: You start in a nice little town, Then a Mysterious storm came and destroyed the houses, a machine in the clouds ran By non other then team Thunder, Who have captured the legendary pokemon Zapdos and is making it power this monsterous machine with Zapdos's Thunderbolt to charge it it could never run out of power, But if zapdos was removed from the highly protected Centeral Core, The machine would run on the Exsess energy and would crash in 10 minuets, Zapdos has a Little nano chip on it so it will do Team Thunder's Biddings, Team thunder will go to every town in every region and destroy everything there, Luckly, they missed two houses in that little town, the Pokemon labratory, and your house, You must get a Pokemon, Get all eight gymbadges and defeat the champion and also there is a Mysterious organization that steals your pokemon and makes them shadow, Cypher they will be in the way too, but only when you are near the giant machine. After defeating the champion and becomeing the Pokemon Master, You will be ready to defeat Cypher and Team Thunder before their evil goal in This region has been finished and they move to other regions.

Ranks avalible (click to show)

ranks Taken (click to show)

--------------------
I am pure Undertale Trash.

<-Sokka is one of the many reasons why I love Avatar: The Last Air Bender [The Series]
Well lookie what i got here! grin.gif (click to show)
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 09:41 PM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.