Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >  
Closed TopicStart new topic
Stopping the Past
BlackStarLine
post May 6 2010, 03:46 PM
Post #21

Elite Four
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 76 525

Uprising Team

While Paul and Kishk caused a distraction, Daniel silently entered the building through the front door and immediately dove for cover as another 3 scientists headed outside.

"Well that was a close one..." Daniel thought to himself. "Now then... where is the fossil room?"

Daniel walked along a long corridor occasionally looking through windows to see if he had found the correct room. Eventually Daniel reached the end of the corridor and looked through the window on the door. What he saw worried him a little, he saw the machine working on an Old Amber, the result would be an Aerodactyl, not something Daniel particularly wanted to face.

Thinking quickly, he pulled out Belle's pokeball and sent her out. She materialised next to him and Daniel crouched down next to her to give her a quick pep talk.

"Right... this is our first mission together so let's make it count." he said to her.

"Belle, use Will-O-Wisp through the window!" Daniel said.

Belle glowed a soft red and 6 balls of blue flame appeared around her, she then proceeded to shoot them through the window catching the scientist standing by the machine by surprise.

Daniel then kicked the door in, only to come face to face with an Aqua. It was the one Aqua Daniel had hoped he wouldn't be seeing anytime soon...

"Vincent Lance... What a pleasant surprise."

--------------------
Uprising Stuff... (click to show)

Random Crap. (click to show)

The most epic quote in history:
QUOTE(kirby163 @ Nov 15 2010, 10:58 PM) *
They teach blackmail at college, but it's called ethics awesome.gif
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

PinkiePie
post May 6 2010, 08:24 PM
Post #22

Sacred Guardian of the Ice-type
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 11 138

Cold as Ice

Vincent looked over at Daniel nonchalantly and smiled unhappily.

"Daniel Reeves. Good to see you're still kicking. Stuck with the boring job, I take it."

He gestured toward the front door not too far down the hall around the corner of the room's entranceway where Daniel's presumed allies were holding off some scientists.

"Having fun being an all-around nuisance and poking your nose in other people's business again?"

Vincent noticed Daniel was eyeballing the Old Amber behind him, and instinctively the Aqua put an arm out to block him. It had been obvious that they were coming for his Aerodactyl, but at the same time Vincent had expected more people, and perhaps a more obvious and less timely entrance. He was willing to take a few shots to see this Aerodactyl revived, perhaps, if for no other reason, because it was going to be his Aerodactyl. Quickly glancing at the timer, Vincent smiled cheerfully and finally turned to fully face Daniel.

"I assume you know what I want. I'm a man of action. You beat me in a rematch, you may walk out of here with this machine. If you lose....you retreat, never to return."

The machine began purring louder and louder, until a bright light enveloped the room. The timer had read ten seconds when Vincent checked it. A loud screech filled the room, piercing the ears of the three occupants. Then, slowly, from the ball of light, rose a shadow, about eighteen feet across and very intimidating. Aerodactyl had been reborn.

Landing near the icy-haired Aqua, Aerodactyl paused to look around and make note of its surroundings. Vincent took a pokeball out of his pocket and and tapped it on the neck, enveloping it in red light similar to the blinding flash from which it had spawned in the first place. The capture went uncontested, the confused Aerodactyl too unsure of the situation to fight it. Immediately following capture Vincent clipped the pokeball onto his belt and drew another, releasing his Shellder.

"What say you?"

--------------------
This is my story series. I'm done posting the second book! Read it!

About me (click to show)
+Quote Post

nuttyjigs
post May 7 2010, 02:38 AM
Post #23

Someone insane
Group Icon

Member No.: 77 407

Inferno

"What's going on--?!"

The Magma members had parked the vehicle at some point in their travel, the smoke in the area growing too thick to get very far--at least that's what Randy thought. The area being that of a forest, driving rrecklessly into the smoke would be dangerous, many obstructions easily in the way. Even if the dull glow of a small grass fire could be seen through the smoke, the two grunts had been a bit too cowardly to get off the van and follow the light.

"It's simple. Somebody started a grass fire," stated Jan, legs crossed and in the back seat, not as panicky as the two Grunts in the front.
"And how do you know it was deliberate?" snapped Randy, still disliking the Recruit but his cowardice evident.
"Simple, really. Do you think it would be a coincidence that a fire started itself right when rumors of a fossil Aqua found began to circulate? I think not. Motive could be anything--burning down the facility, distraction, battle--"
"Alright, alright, don't lecture us, please," interrupted Mark, not a harshly as Randy, but still, he was being given a speech by a fifteen-year-old, and it wasn't very easy to take it simply.
"Let's wait for the smoke to clear," instructed Randy, although it was obvious he was just to scared to get out of the van.
"And let someone else beat us to the fossil?" Jan arched a brow. "I think not. It's not that big a fire."
"W-Well...that fire looks pretty fierce to me, and..."
"Hey, Randy, she's getting out of the van!"
"What?!" The Grunt, who had been driving, forced himself to roll down the window and look out, only to see Jan's already disappearing figure running towards the embers. "Hey, are you insane--?! Get back here--!!"
But she was already gone.

A few moments later, the teenager had found a way around the fire, which was still going, despite efforts from Pokemon, two of them apparently, although the Pokemon and their trainers were out of Jan's view. What she could see, though, was an Aqua research facility--and a blond boy a little older than her, battling an Aqua scientist. She might have interrupted the battle, if she had less time to think, but they didn't seem to notice her behind the bushes. Also, it would be much nicer if the blond would do all the battling for her. She could always find a way in later. After all, if she went around to crawl through a window, chances were the Pokemon and trainers trying to put out the fire would spot her.

She watched the battle and the boy's amazing tactics. He was evidently a rebellion member, seeing as he was attacking an Aqua scientist, and there was another figure in the clearing (perhaps a fellow Rebellion member?), any closer details oblivious from Jan's place. After a few moments and with the help of the mud the scientist's Poliwag was creating, the Rebellion boy's Eevee won the battle. And by then, the smoke had grown slightly thicker.

It might have been rash, but it was a risk that was to be taken, since there'd never be another opportunity. In a few moments the boy was pretty sure to run in to get the fossil, since the Elite earlier had mentioned the possibility of rebellion troops headed to get the fossils as well. Whether the boy would wait or not, Jan ran into the facility in the smoke. If the boy saw her, she didn't know, but it was a decent opening. The facility boasted an incredibly long hallway. Jan shrugged to herself, a hand on a Pokeball on her belt, and eyes on the corridor and windows ahead as she began her long trek. Perhaps the rebellion troops would head in in awhile, but...she didn't have any cover there in the first place. It didn't make a difference.

This post has been edited by nuttyjigs: May 8 2010, 12:58 AM

--------------------
Might return to activity sometime soon. noes.gif I have to get back to GPX, too...
+Quote Post

BlackStarLine
post May 7 2010, 05:44 PM
Post #24

Elite Four
Group Icon

Uprising Team

"Boring job? I wouldn't think of it that way... And when it comes to "poking my nose into other people's business", what can I say... when it comes to Magma or Aqua i'm only too happy to do it considering the torment they put this city through day after day." Daniel replied with a sly smile.

He may have been smiling on the outside but on the inside he was secretly kicking himself for not getting in sooner.

"Oh and I think it would be better if we raise the stakes a little... Don't you?" Daniel asked with a wry smile.

"We'll have a two-on-two battle. With no substitutions." Daniel said. "Choose your two pokemon and we'll move just outside that door." Daniel pointed to an emergency exit door to his left and proceeded to show his two pokemon.

"First, I'd like to introduce the latest member of my team. Meet Belle." Daniel said gesturing to the Vulpix sitting on his left.

Belle greeted Vincent by firing a will-o-wisp ball at his right shoulder, which Vincent dodged with ease.

"Now for the second member of my team. You have of course met this one, but you may notice a slight difference since you last saw it." Daniel said pulling out a pokeball.

"Lily, time to show the nice Aqua how you've grown." He said throwing the pokeball into the air.

In a split second, a Grovyle formed on Daniels right. And greeted Vincent with a long hard stare.

"I almost forgot... If I win, we get this entire building." Daniel said with a small laugh.

This post has been edited by IceColdGlaceon: May 7 2010, 05:48 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post

Kishk
post May 8 2010, 11:45 AM
Post #25

Taking over the world, starting with the pancakes.
Group Icon

Member No.: 10 157

Uprising RP Team

Alright, time to take care of the other two... Maybe I'll use this smoke as a cover...

Kishk's hand pulled two Pokeballs off his belt and threw them into the air. In two simultaneous flashes of red, his Growlithe and Poochyena appeared, both looking eager to do some more battling. Suddenly, his Pidgey noticed something, and immediately gave him a light nibble on the ear, indicating a figure heading into the building.

Hmm... who might that have been? Perhaps Magma has sent their own subordinates here... No matter. Just another reason to finish this next fight soon.

"Growlithe, Poochyena! Let's take them by surprise!" he whispered to his Pokemon, "Growlithe, use Ember on the Totodile, Tackle him, then use the strongest Bite you can muster! And Poochyena, Tackle that Squirtle, use Leer while he's down and then Tackle him again!"

After receiving their orders, the two Pokemon sped quietly through the smoke to engage in combat. Growlithe was the first to his opponent, who received a burst of flames to his back, while attempting to put out a small fire. The attack was followed up by a powerful Tackle, which sent the Totodile smashing into the building wall. After being nearly knocked unconscious by these two attacks, it seemed obvious that it was a very inexperienced Pokemon.

While the Growlithe mercilessly bit down on the Totodile, the Poochyena had already Tackled the Squirtle on its soft underbelly, making it spit droplets of water and splutter. Once the Squirtle was on the ground, Poochyena used Leer, scaring the Squirtle and lowering its defense. Poochyena then proceeded to Tackle the Squirtle again, making it faint at the same time as the Totodile.

The two scientists made their Pokemon retreat into their Pokeballs, and began to pull out new ones. Before they could send out more Pokemon, Kishk called his Growlithe and Poochyena back to him, and, pulling Paul along with him, rushed into the building, Kishk's Pidgey flying low behind them.

As soon as they were inside, Kishk turned around and ordered his Growlithe to do one more task.

"Growlithe! Use Ember on the doorway to stop them from following us!" he yelled, with full knowledge of the possible consequences.

We can't let them resurrect these fossils...

--------------------

Hunting for: Shinies on Pokemon: Sapphire Version.

Sprites (click to show)

Credits (click to show)

+Quote Post

PinkiePie
post May 10 2010, 04:42 PM
Post #26

Group Icon

Cold as Ice

Recovering from the dodge, Vincent cocked his head sideways in confusion. Normally he'd accept a double battle challenge in a heartbeat, but with the entire lab on the line, he didn't want to readily offer his reply. What would happen if he lost? That would be catastrophic! He'd have walked all the way here, wasting his precious time, just to have his remotely clean-ish win/loss record forever ruined AND lose a valuable Aqua asset to the enemy. His boss would have his head on a platter and serve it to his Sharpedo for a snack!

"We accept those terms."

Vincent wheeled on the man beside him who's voice had responded. It was Dustin, of all people, with a Lombre at his side.

"Are you serious?!" Vincent protested.

"I am. I'm head scientist here, and I say, if I can't defend it from danger, we don't deserve to have it."

"What a selfish attitude...." the teen muttered, shaking it off. He pointed a finger at the Vulpix. "Shellder, that's your target. Launch a Supersonic attack for starters."

Shellder emitted a wave of hypersonic sound at Vulpix. There wasn't anywhere it could escape to, but the blast itself did little to no damage. Instead the pokemon began stumbling around uneasily.

"Lombre," Dustin chirped worriedly, "use Fury Swipes on that Grovyle!"

Lombre charged forward and began hacking and slashing at Lily's location with sharp claws. The swipes were rather slow and easy to dodge.

--------------------

About me (click to show)
+Quote Post

BlackStarLine
post May 10 2010, 05:55 PM
Post #27

Elite Four
Group Icon

Uprising Team

"Hmph... Should have expected that from Shellder..." Daniel muttered.

"Lily, Pound that Lombre into the wall. Then use Leaf Blade on Shellder." Daniel said calmly. He looked to Belle who was vigorously shaking her head trying to snap out of the confusion.

Lily dodged to one side and then used a pound, who's power shocked even Daniel, sending the Lombre crashing into the wall. She then turned to the Shellder and unleashed a powerful Leaf Blade right on top of it, leaving a graze on the top of the shell.

"Hmm... Your Shellder has got a better defence than when I last saw it." Daniel commented. "But it's still going down."

Just then Daniel heard a noise by his left. He looked down to see Belle looking up at him with an evil looking smile on her face, she had snapped herself out of confusion at just the right moment. Daniel couldn't help but grin.

"Belle, Will-O-Wisp on Shellder!" Daniel said. Belle glowed orange and produced a single blue flame in front of her, which was sent straight at the Shellder. It didn't miss it's mark. Along with taking the full force of the Leaf Blade, Shellder now had a burn to contend with.

A noise to Daniels right then caught his attention. Lombre was picking itself up from inside the wall. He had to hand it to it, that Lombre had some strength.

This post has been edited by IceColdGlaceon: May 14 2010, 12:22 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post

PinkiePie
post May 12 2010, 01:07 PM
Post #28

Group Icon

Cold as Ice

Vincent shook his head and gritted his teeth. Shellder was a physical attacker, and that burn would certainly hinder it in the long run. But how could he heal it without exposing Shellder and Lombre AND without a full heal or Rawst Berry? In his experience, cold water always healed burns, but he needed time.

"Dustin?" Vincent looked to his right.

"Yes?"

"Have Lombre get behind Shellder and use Water Gun to cool that burn."

"Hear that, Lombre?"

"Lombre!" it replied, jumping behind Shellder from its spot in the wall. It began trickling water down on the Will-O-Wisped are on Shellder's shell.

"Now to buy some time," Vincent said slyly. "Shellder, Protect!"

A large green bubble formed around Shellder and Lombre, protecting them from damage for a few seconds while Lombre treat the clam's burn with cold water.

"Dustin, we need a plan," Vincent said quickly.

"I'm not sure what to do."

"We need to make it rain."

"Ah!" the scientist replied. "But, my Lombre doesn't know Rain Dance...."

"That's....unfortunate." It didn't matter, anyway. Although Raid Dance typically makes rain fall, they were inside, and thus the rain would do them little good. What did happened, however, was unexpected. Smoke began funneling into the building, and pretty soon the fire suppression system kicked in. Sprinklers began spraying the chamber with a mighty torrent on water.

"That'll do, I suppose," Vincent thought aloud, impressed by how fate was being unpredictable again. Pretty soon Lombre began showing signs of heightened vitality. "Now Lombre's Swift Swim will kick in, and he can keep up with that Grovyle."

"I see your strategy, Mr. Lance, but your Shellder is still recovering...."

Vincent looked at Shellder. It didn't look back at him, and instead was locked in a staring contest with the Vulpix, Belle, who would no doubt launch another attack.

--------------------

About me (click to show)
+Quote Post

BlackStarLine
post May 13 2010, 01:20 PM
Post #29

Elite Four
Group Icon

Uprising Team

Daniel looked up to see the sprinklers activating. "Wonder what set that off?" he muttered.

Daniel looked at the makeshift battlefield and began to think. How could he use the current situation to his advantage?

"Lily, use quick attack to get behind Lombre and then use pound! And Belle, Use Ember on Shellder." Daniel said. He knew ember wouldn't do much damage but it was worth doing anyway so that protect would wear off.

Daniel hoped the sprinklers would shut themselves off soon so that he had the advantage over the Lombre again.

Daniel was quickly snapped back to the battle when he saw a green blur shoot forward. Lily had gone into her quick attack and had ended up behind Lombre before it realised what was going on. She followed with a pound that knocked Lombre of it's feet and on top of Shellder which broke it's concentration with Protect, allowing both to be hit by the ember attack from Belle. It did almost no damage to Shellder but did a small amount of damage to Lombre.

"I guess i'm going to need to go all out on this one..." Daniel muttered.

--------------------

+Quote Post

PinkiePie
post May 13 2010, 07:36 PM
Post #30

Group Icon

Cold as Ice

Lombre took a hit or two, but recovered nicely thanks to its speed boost from the sprinklers. Shellder was just broken from Protect, and thus ready to strike.

"Shellder, Icicle Spear that Grovyle!"

Spikes of all sizes launched over Shellder's back, each pointed, made of ice, and poised at Lily. The barrage was unrelenting for a short time while Lombre did its best to get behind Shellder. Vincent didn't check to see how much damage was dealt to Lily, but instead turned to his partner. He very much loathed having a partner in a double battle, if only because he'd rather know his next move like he would had both pokemon on the field were his.

"Dustin?"

"Sir?"

"Can we switch targets?"

"I was unaware we were selecting targets."

"Hit that Vulpix with a water move of some kind," Vincent suggested. "I can keep Grovyle off you if Lombre sets up camp behind Shellder."

"I understand," the scientist replied. Then he turned to the field, calling "Lombre, Water Gun attack!"

Lombre launched a new jet of water, much more focused and more pressured, than the rain falling down on the battlers. It hit Vulpix, doing quite a bit of damage and blasting it back out the door through Daniel had entered in the first place, taking it out of the battle for a few seconds. Unhappy with the situation, Vincent pointed a finger at Daniel. His entire figure was being continuously drenched in a spray of water.

"You've made a mistake palling with these hooligans, Reeves. You've got much more potential as a battler, and this Rebellion you've associated yourself with isn't helping you. I'll admit that Aqua is no better, and you're right that Magma and Aqua both put unnecessary pressure on the civilians of Noverus, but you shouldn't repay evil with evil! Join our side! I can appreciate your skill much more than that second-rate faction ever could, and we could both work toward a safer Noverus together rather than against one another!"

--------------------

About me (click to show)
+Quote Post

ShinyTyphlosion
post May 14 2010, 12:48 AM
Post #31

Look! A delish sparkle!
Group Icon

Member No.: 77 646

Supa Uprising Team :D

Soon after Kishk let fire to the door, the sprinkler system went off along with the fire alarm. As they were running through the halls, Paul slipped on the water on the floor. "Maybe we should walk before one of us gets hurt..." Paul said to Kishk as he got up off the floor.

Kishk nodded in agreement when Paul said it.

Paul looked at Cyndaquil who kept trying to shake all the water off him. "Oh yeah, you don't like water do you. Don't worry, your not the only one. Why don't you have a rest in you Pokeball?" Paul held out a Pokeball and shot a red beam at Cyndaquil calling it back in. "Now, guess we have to find Daniel."

There was a few halls with what seemed like hundreds of sets of rooms to search. They couldn't find anyone in any of them. They had all ran out when the fire alarm went off Paul had guessed.

Nearing the end of their search, they they heard something coming from the last room at the end of one of the halls.

"Did you hear that?" Paul looked at Kishk.

"Yeah, they must be in there." Kishk responded.

Paul opened the door to find that it hadn't been closed all the way. Paul and Kishk came in to see the Aqua member and a scientist look at them surprised.

"Mareep," Paul took out a Pokeball as he spoke. "Let's get rid of these people." He pressed the button and in a white flash Mareep appeared. "Use Thundershock on them." When Mareep fired the electricity, it seemed to go in all directions electrocuting everything in the room. Paul was the only one who didn't seem to get hurt to badly from it. After all, he had been electrocuted by Mareep quite a few times before. "Woops... I forgot water conducted electricity..." He told everyone. "Now you might want to leave, or I'll do it again." He looked at the Aquas.

--------------------

Uprising (click to show)
Shiniez! (click to show)

+Quote Post

nuttyjigs
post May 14 2010, 01:14 AM
Post #32

Someone insane
Group Icon

Inferno

Jan had earlier arrived at the scene...although at the moment, she was hiding behind a large machine; what it did, she didn't know, but a few more odd machines away was a fossil revival machine which she recognized because of its usefulness. It was empty, but switched on. Only two things could have explained this: Either they were getting ready to recieve the fossils, or they had already recieved them, and they had been revived. Either way, deeper into the room there was an Aqua Grunt and a scientist double battling with a Rebellion member. There was a point where they were too focused on each other to notice her slip behind the machine closest to the doorway, and that's what she did. It would have been foolish to battle both of them alone, as they were both enemies, and experienced-looking, too. She hoped to wait for one to defeat the other before she took action. Since they were still fighting, there could have still been some fossils, to protect, no?

She watched from behind with great interest. They all fought with vigor; perhaps there was something big on the line.

A few moments into the battle, though, the sprinklers set off.

Jan didn't mind that. It was just a little water, right? What happened after, though, was completely unexpected. The room filled itself with electricity, and Jan bit back a gasp when the sharp jolt bolted through her. The sprinkler system had carried the electricity all around the room, harming everyone in there. Jan grunted softly, trying not to attract attention, and jerked her head towards the entrance where two more Rebellion troops stood at the door so close to her. She mentally growled, not liking the situation. She kept a tight grip on Sparky's Pokeball. Would she still wait? Had they noticed her...?

--------------------
Might return to activity sometime soon. noes.gif I have to get back to GPX, too...
+Quote Post

Kishk
post May 14 2010, 10:37 AM
Post #33

Group Icon

Uprising RP Team

Kishk gasped and held himself in his arms as the electricity passed through his body. Even after the electricity had dissipated, Kishk was still trembling and grasping his chest. Looking down, he noticed that his Pokemon had managed to escape the electricity.

Good, at least they won't be that tired if we need to battle.

As he thought this, he looked at the white-haired Aqua and the scientist which were battling Reeves. The was balanced, but seemed as if it could tip more to the Aqua's advantage.

Just because the sprinklers went off... If I hadn't set fire to the doorway...

Kishk slapped himself in the forehead for his stupidity, and reached for his Totodile's Pokeball.

If we need to battle in water, then I guess Totodile would have the advantage here. I'd better retreat Growlithe into his Pokeball though...

With a meaningful look at Paul, which clearly said "I'll do the fighting. I have to make up for my mistake.", he pressed the button on Totodile's Pokeball. In a flash of red, his Totodile appeared, apparently glad to be bathed in the cold water.

"Alright, Totodile, be ready to fight at any moment!" he told it, his face set in a vicious snarl. Turning now to his Growlithe, he pressed the button on the Pokemon's Pokeball. "C'mon, you won't last much here." And in a second flash of red, the Growlithe had disappeared into the Pokeball.

Kishk now proceeded in examining his surroundings, searching for anything that he could use for his advantage in battle, but there wasn't much. Except for a few resurrection machines, which seemed empty, the room was bare, with a white-tiled floor and walls.

Something near the other side of the room suddenly caught his attention, and his Pidgey seemed just as agitated as when they followed that unknown person into the building. Kishk's snarl turned into a frown, as he noticed that it looked a lot like a human being.

Kishk walked closer towards it, and it ended up being a human being. More specifically a girl. Ignoring the battle raging behind him, he motioned for Paul and his Pokemon to come take a look.

"Well, well, well... What do we have here?" he said, smiling and looking down at the Magma girl.

This post has been edited by Kishk: May 15 2010, 01:55 PM

--------------------

Sprites (click to show)

Credits (click to show)

+Quote Post

BlackStarLine
post May 14 2010, 12:24 PM
Post #34

Elite Four
Group Icon

Uprising Team

Daniel watched as Belle was sent backwards through the door by the force of the water gun. He gritted his teeth as he watched Lily being hit by multiple Icicle Spears.

"Grr... Lily, use Leaf blade to slice through the Icicle Spears and move in towards Shellder!" Daniel called. He then heard splashing coming from behind him and saw Belle running back towards him with a determined look on her face.

"Belle, quick attack on Lombre and then follow it up with an Ember-Will-o-Wisp combo!" He commanded.

Lily began slicing through as many Icicle Spears as she could and began advancing towards Shellder. Although Lily was making some head way, the odd Icicle Spear that she missed would occasionally hit her but she still moved towards Shellder eventually getting close enough to unleash a couple of damaging leaf blades straight into Shellder's face, which stopped the Icicle Spears dead.

Belle, meanwhile, shot forward with her quick attack and managed to get behind Lombre which, even with swift swim active, couldn't match Belle's speed. She then released an ember attack into Lombre's back and followed up with a Will-O-Wisp to it's lily pad. When she returned to Daniel's side, he could see she was absolutely drenched, not to mention exhausted.

Eventually the sprinklers died down, leaving a sopping wet floor all around them.

--------------------

+Quote Post

PinkiePie
post May 14 2010, 12:32 PM
Post #35

Group Icon

Cold as Ice

Shellder was getting rocked from the Leaf Blades and Lombre was being punished when some of Daniel's assumed friend cane into the room and began lighting the place up with electricity. Vincent took the full force of the Thundershock, seeing as he was completely drenched in water. Under normal circumstances, he would've been wearing rubber gloves what would have absorbed some, if not all, of the voltage, but he was not at home among his many electric pokemon, he was in Noverus. On top of that, the newcomers had caught him off guard, and when it was over he could've sworn the jolt had given him a second degree burn.

"AGH!" he cried in pain as he looked down to his right arm. The skin was peeled away in many places. He looked at Daniel, pain and agony in the forefront of his eyes, yet his gaze itself was not angry, but compassionate and concerned. "You say you want peace. But your friends are no better than how you portray me!"

Dustin looked around, confused. His rubber smock had not let him be touched by the shock. "What now?"

Vincent looked around, trying to remain as calm as the situation would allow. The sprinklers were about to quit out, Vincent could tell, so he decided to make use of them. He released all his pokemon, save Aerodactyl, and began giving orders.

"Sneasel, Snorunt, Powder Snow! Seel, Icy Wind!"

Instantly the team went to work, bringing a huge chill over the room. The temperature dropped rapidly, to the point where the water from the sprinklers began hardening. Soon the entire room was a giant sculpture of frozen jets of water, too complicated to maneuver around and too hard to break through quickly. The scene could be described as a giant jail cell of ice. It separated the room in half; the Rebels on one side, and Vincent and Dustin on the other.

"Now let's become scarce," Vincent said hurriedly, trying to leave.

"I'm leaving as well," Dustin said, still as timid as before.

Vincent had to escape himself, after all, so he nodded and started running, his pokemon right behind him. Once he got into the hallway, he starting running for the exit. He had to get to that truck before the Rebels did.

This post has been edited by Vincent Lance: May 15 2010, 04:30 PM

--------------------

About me (click to show)
+Quote Post

BlackStarLine
post May 14 2010, 06:56 PM
Post #36

Elite Four
Group Icon

Uprising Team

"Oi!!! You are not getting away from me this time!!! Max, Take Down!" Daniel shouted angrily after Vincent. Daniel threw Max's pokeball straight after the fleeing Vincent and in a flash of white a Mightyena appeared and charged straight into the back of Vincent pinning him to the ground.

Daniel could see Vincent's pokemon itching for a fight and decided they would be better in their pokeballs rather than causing Max problems. "Max, Roar!" Daniel shouted. Max let out a loud roar sending all of Vincent's pokemon back to their pokeballs.

Daniel then turned to his team mates who were now standing next to him. "Right, See if you can find some white coats and meet with that lorry carrying the fossils ok? And as for you..." he said turning to the scientist who was trying to get away on the ice, "Lily, use quick attack to knock him flat and Belle, use Roar to get his Lombre back in it's pokeball."

Lily dashed forward and hit the scientist in the back knocking him flat on the floor while Belle let out a roar that didn't seem like it could come from her, sending the Lombre back into it's pokeball.

--------------------

+Quote Post

ShinyTyphlosion
post May 14 2010, 10:07 PM
Post #37

Look! A delish sparkle!
Group Icon

Member No.: 77 646

Supa Uprising Team :D

Paul broke out of the thin layer of ice that the Aqua member's Pokemon made. "C-c-c-cyndaquil, c-c-come on out." He said shivering as he pressed the button on a a Pokeball. As Cyndaquil came out it started jumping off the the cold ice bouncing around till it finally slipped and fell. "Use E-ember to melt some of th-this ice." Paul commanded it still shivering. The Cyndaquil did as it was told and started firing hot embers at the ground melting the ice and warming up the room.

After Cyndaquil warmed up some of the room and jumped into Paul's arms, Paul looked at Daniel. "Come on, just let them go. If they come back back, we'll just burn the entire building down or something. Besides, we still have to interrupt that shipment, so we can't hang around here all day."

--------------------

Uprising (click to show)
Shiniez! (click to show)

+Quote Post

nuttyjigs
post May 15 2010, 02:02 AM
Post #38

Someone insane
Group Icon

Inferno

Jan looked up, the slightest hint of what could have been shock tinting her eyes. Standing there was one of the Rebels, hair raven-colored and a smirk plastered on his face as he said, "Well, well, well... What do we have here?"

Jan smirked back. "I suppose you would be blind not to see what I am, Rebel."
Maybe the conversation would have grown longer if it wasn't for the sudden action of the entire room freezing over, slicing the room in half with a wall of jagged glass. The chill was intense, and Jan gritted her teeth, looking over to see the Aqua boy and his ice Pokemon freeze the room over before the icicles covered her view completely. She kept a hand on Ember's Pokeball this time, drawing the little warmth from inside that could be felt. There were a few pieces of muffled conversation from behind the berrier of ice, but the words were blurred and incomprehensible. What were tose crooks up to...?

She turned back to the Rebel, stating simply, "It seems that the situation is making itself complicated, hmm...?"
From behind the boy she caught a glimpse of the aqua boy attempting to escape only to be knocked down by a Mightyena. The second thud could have been the scientist, and the roar was obviously someone's Pokemon sending the Aquas' Pokemon back.
Jan continued to glare, not being able to get out of her spot with the Rebel blocking the way.
"...And I suppose you're not going to allow me to take my leave."

--------------------
+Quote Post

Kishk
post May 15 2010, 08:32 AM
Post #39

Group Icon

Uprising RP Team

"And here I was, thinking that you were only capable of giving snappy retorts! I'm impressed, you actually used rational thinking!" said Kishk, mocking the Magma girl "But..." he continued, "How well can you battle?"

While Kishk mocked her, his mind was racing, attempting to guess what kind of Pokemon she would use in the battle.

Since she's a Magma, then she'll obviously have at least one Fire-type... but what if she has some other Pokemon?

He glanced down at his Totodile and Poochyena, lost in thought.

Well... if she DOES have an Electric-type, she'll no doubt want to use it first to take down my Totodile, which she already knows exists. Then maybe if I can hold her back with Growlithe and Pidgey first, and make her reveal all of her Pokemon in battle, I'll have a chance. It's decided then: Growlithe and Pidgey go first, then, depending on what Pokemon she has revealed, I'll throw out Totodile or Poochyena. Yes, that sounds good...

"Alright then! Totodile, Poochyena! Come back!" Kishk said, pressing the button on their respective Pokeballs. In two flashes of red, they were back into their Pokeballs. As he replaced them on his belt, he removed another Pokeball. "Go! Growlithe!"

In a great flash of red, his Growlithe appeared before him, pumped from the action earlier outside the building. He gave the Magma girl a snarl, as the Pidgey flew above it, keeping a close eye on the girl's hand, which was holding tightly onto a Pokeball.

"Ah! I forgot to introduce myself!" Kishk suddenly getting red in the face as he took a proper look at the girl. Those deep amethyst eyes, the curly blonde hair... Kishk looked down to avoid having to look directly at her as he continued his introduction. "Ehh... I'm Kishk Akrias, 14, and I shall be your opponent today!" he said, throwing off his cape (despite the cold) to reveal a black and red T-Shirt and dark blue jeans (something Kishk is not often seen wearing).

Don't be distracted by her looks! She's your opponent! Your enemy! A MAGMA! HAVE YOU FORGOTTEN WHAT TEAM MAGMA DID?!?!

Kishk's last thought shocked him, and in his mind, made him realize how stupid he was being about the girl. The red tinge disappeared from Kishk's face immediately and was replaced with pure anger and loathing. His heart was racing, and his fierce glare astonished even his Pokemon, which knew him so well. Never had he felt this emotional before...

"C'mon already! BRING OUT YOUR POKEMON AND GET READY TO LOSE!" he yelled at the girl, letting his fury loose.

NO MERCY!

This post has been edited by Kishk: May 15 2010, 08:35 AM

--------------------

Sprites (click to show)

Credits (click to show)

+Quote Post

PinkiePie
post May 15 2010, 12:30 PM
Post #40

Group Icon

Cold as Ice

As fast as he could he had run, and still the Mightyena had cught up to him. The Aqua turned to face the dog, only to be pinned to the ground on his back. Vincent could do little more than watch as his pokemon were returned one at a time, sent back by Roar. Then the fierce hound looked back down to his prey, and Vincent only smiled up at it. He shook an arm free and began scratching Max behind the ear. Whether it flinched or not, Vincent really didn't notice, but the pokemon was just so fierce, it was almost cute. Growing up around pokemon, he'd known how dangerous they could be, but also how affectionate they could be if shown love and affection first. Hopefully Max would understand he didn't want to hurt it.

"Aww, you're such a cute puppy."

He was a real sucker for dogs.

"You're a good puppy, too~"

He was feeling rather upbeat despite the pain in his upper neck and head regions from hitting the floor. Looking back at Daniel, Vincent just stared lazily into the young man's eyes.

"Call off your attack dog, dude. This isn't cool."

How lame, he thought. Think of something else.

"I thought you wanted peace. Isn't that what you Rebels are about?"

Then another young man addressed Daniel, telling him to let Vincent go. He used the word 'them,' however, and that confused the Aqua for a period. Then he realized they got Dustin, too. He decided it better to remain silent for the moment, and instead resumed scratching Max. He was, after all, such a cute puppy.

He loved pokemon.

This post has been edited by Vincent Lance: May 15 2010, 05:20 PM

--------------------

About me (click to show)
+Quote Post

4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 05:54 PM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.