Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Norman Senna, Hoenn-bred city boy
Dmitri Shostakov...
post Feb 17 2009, 05:55 PM
Post #1

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 3 355

Active Squad

Name: Norman Senna
Hometown: Petalburg City, currently resides in Fidona.

Appearance: Norman stands about 5'8'' and weighs 110 pounds. His barely managed brown hair hangs unevenly around the sides of his head. He has dark blue, almost black eyes that shimmer in both moonlight and sunlight. He wears glasses, and totes a bright blue backpack wherever he goes. He usually has only one Pokémon out at a time, so that particular Pokémon can be found walking right beside him.

His clothes are long and blue. His shirt has long, thin sleeves that squeeze his skinny arms tightly. The sleeves also have a long, lemon yellow stripe running the entire arm's length. His hands are pale, like the rest of his kin, and end in bony fingers. His pants have similar design, blue with yellow stripes. His shoes are orange with green soles.

Personality: Norman is what you call eccentric. He always mismatches his socks, and is often under the label, "very nerdy". Norman tends to train his Pokémon to fight intelligently, and once tried (and failed) to teach them math. Because of this, he has focused more on battling and less on math skills. He does have many friends, and is quite timid and humble. However, he still is capable of winning over people who can overlook his imperfections.

Biography: Norman Senna was born and raised in Petalburg City. His parents were both Pokémon breeders, so he was exposed to many different kinds of Pokémon. He ventured outside of Petalburg, so he knew much of Hoenn's geography. On travels with his parents, he saw hundreds of different Pokémon. He told them, "One day, I aspire to become a powerful trainer. I want to have Pokémon for myself."

Norman was only four then, and like most four-year-olds, he thought he could catch them all. He now has more realistic goals, as he has matured, but still has a humble party. When Norman was eighteen, he moved to Fidona. His father had a friend in Fidona who was also a Pokémon breeder. He talked his friend into giving Norman some Pokémon to help him as he went out on his own.

Norman's father also convinced his friend to show him around the facility. He was also a scientist, and kept all of the eggs in advanced incubators. He let Norman pick out four eggs at random, that way, the selection process was fair. Little did he know that Norman had studied eggs, and could indentify Pokémon just by looking at their eggs.

Norman chose a starter often related to four different continents; Hoenn, Kanto, Johto, and Sinnoh. Correctly picking eggs that hatched into Charmander, Treecko, Turtwig, and Totodile; Norman was finally able to begin training his very own Pokémon.

Though already at the age of 25, Norman is still considered a novice trainer. His Pokémon are still at low levels, and he himself has not beaten a single gym as of yet. His parents sometime send him money, but he doesn't need it. He has a well paying job, and will soon earn money from battling. Now, all he needs is a good start...

Pokémon:

Name: Burner
Charmander (Lv. 3) - Hasty Nature
1. Ember 2. Scratch 3. Tail Whip 4. Growl

Name: King
Turtwig (Lv. 3) - Lax Nature
1. Tackle 2. Razor Leaf 3. Growl 4. Defense Curl

Name: Quinn
Treecko (Lv. 3) - Quirky Nature
1. Bullet Seed 2. Leer 3. Tackle 4. Absorb

Name: Feral
Totodile (Lv. 3) - Jolly Nature
1. Water Gun 2. Tackle 3. Scratch 4. Scary Face

Name: Dez
Geodude (Lv. 5) - Lonely Nature
Moves: 1. Tackle 2. Mud Sport 3. Rock Tomb 4. Defense Curl
Caught in the Rocky Woods of Fidona.

Items: Potion (x5), Ultra Ball (x5)

What is the biscuit's name? The answer is Bertha.

Other Information: Norman's favorite color is yellow. He graduated at the top of his class at Petalburg High.

This post has been edited by Blue Giratina: Mar 24 2009, 04:50 PM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Troy Bolton
post Feb 17 2009, 06:02 PM
Post #2

Bet On Me
Group Icon

Member No.: 2 282

Active Squad

Denied. Check out the profile template and rules.

You can't start in Daioh. To be honest, I've never even heard of the place.

Also, you know you can have a maximum of 15 levels spread out between your Pokemon? I mean, yeah, you can purposely limit yourself, but *I* wouldn't.

Edit the changes, and I'll take another look.

--------------------
[align=center]
[/align]
+Quote Post

Dmitri Shostakov...
post Feb 20 2009, 12:29 PM
Post #3

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Member No.: 3 355

Active Squad

Edit'd.
+Quote Post

Troy Bolton
post Feb 22 2009, 06:59 PM
Post #4

Bet On Me
Group Icon

Member No.: 2 282

Active Squad

Mmkay'd.

--------------------
[align=center]
[/align]
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 05:49 PM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.