Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Groups Moderation

If you create a new group, it will not appear instantly. Your thread must first be approved by a moderator. Do not try and repost it!

38 Pages V  « < 5 6 7 8 9 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
The Malachite Mages, SWSH!
Rookie Roo
post Jan 30 2016, 01:56 PM
Post #121

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 196 476

Active Squad

I would also recommend to hunt for Suicune Poliwag. Or maybe Horsea...

Or any other pokemon that has been hunted already at other SWSH. Teehee

--------------------
Look at friend please cat.gif

If you need Social Network, or if you have it, you might be interested in reading this.

Shinies of 2020: 112 (click to show)

Shinies of 2021: 130 (click to show)

Shinies of 2022 (click to show)

Special Achievements (click to show)

Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

watchingmidnight
post Jan 30 2016, 02:46 PM
Post #122

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 229 467

Active Squad

Managed to up my max SWSH shiny count to 4!

--------------------
+Quote Post

eevee64
post Jan 30 2016, 09:36 PM
Post #123

Trouble Buster
Group Icon

Member No.: 62 574

Bird is the word

QUOTE(Rookie Roo @ Jan 31 2016, 02:56 AM) *
I would also recommend to hunt for Suicune Poliwag. Or maybe Horsea...

Or any other pokemon that has been hunted already at other SWSH. Teehee

That's a good idea! If I need a shiny hunt to do, I go back and hunt the past SWSH Pokemon that I didn't get.

Congrats on the shiny, Midnight! I've been a bit lazy with the SWSH for the last couple of days...without Honey+ I don't have much patience for refreshing the Shelter a heap of times to find Staryu eggs :P Though it's pretty much the last day of the hunt, so I'll try and hatch one more shiny!

--------------------

mareep.gif .: My Anime List .:. What the Flock?! .:. tumblr :.mareep.gif
trinkets (click to show)

stuff (click to show)
+Quote Post

Forceman
post Jan 30 2016, 09:47 PM
Post #124

THE Forcey Man
Group Icon

Member No.: 122 691

Nothingness~

I'm trying to finish up another moon alien space fairy but I haven't managed to snag a single one of five from my breeding pair. Heck, one user got two of them!

--------------------

Quotes (click to show)

Steam: Forceman
Wii U: Forceman
3DS: 3840-7823-3101
+Quote Post

DarkMoonKnight
post Jan 31 2016, 02:12 AM
Post #125

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 106 521

Surf and Shadow

Decided to go after Mudkip cause I realized I was missing a shiny Mega Swampert in my collection. And you know as beautiful as it looks you got to have the shiny version to go with it.
+Quote Post

Rookie Roo
post Jan 31 2016, 12:06 PM
Post #126

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Active Squad

Oh wow.
I finished my Lunatone hunt.
I was totally not expecting that.
I mean, Lunatone at 151 eggs is so fast for me, if I check the other hunts: (365 for Staryu, 630 for Cleffa).
I am so EXCITED! I mean, I got the 3 shinies of the SWSH and that's a first for me, if I recall correctly.

I still want to have 2 more Cleffas and 1 more Staryu so I can complete their Living Shiny Dex, but I think that I'll hunt them other time.
Right now I'll continue with other hunts that I already had, just to clear some space.

I'm also proud to say that I managed to get all the sprites for them (well, without the 4 extra sprites that Clefairy and Clefable have, but I'll get them). I'm just waiting to evolve them in a day. Hopefully getting Darwinist in the process (3 boxes full of Pokemon that can evolve 2 times. Which means, 72 pokemon that evolves 2 times each, then I would get 144 at the end, so I think I can do it... I fmy math isn't horrible wrong).

Overall a pretty satisfactory hunt for me.

EDIT:
Good luck to everyone that are still hunting for another shiny out there! And congratulations to everyone that got a shiny.

EDIT2:
Also. Tomorrow I'm planning on releasing some Pokemon, so if anyone want to have 1, just Pm me and we can see if our schedules can meet so you can have it.
All of them are level 100, so you might be interested:
List of Pokemon (click to show)

Just putting it here to help other memebers to get what they want. Or at least to have more probability of having what they want.
Also. I'll be probably releasing Pokiis (again, at level 100) f someone wants to snatch'em.
I believe I'll release the Pokiis on Monday, and the ones on the spoiler on Tuesday, so if you want something, we can arrange the time. (Also, I have way more Pokiis for my own good, so if you want one of'em, Pm too)

There was nothing in the rules that forbid me to post this, but I'm still wondering if it's ok. If not, then I'll erase it.

Anyway, happy hunting fellow Malachites.

This post has been edited by Rookie Roo: Jan 31 2016, 12:53 PM

--------------------

If you need Social Network, or if you have it, you might be interested in reading this.

+Quote Post

YunikoYokai
post Jan 31 2016, 01:24 PM
Post #127

Cute, Cuddly and filled with Cookies
Group Icon

Member No.: 19 212

My Favourites

Grats on all the shinies! Spread some luck over to me? 660 Lunatons later and still nothing and this is my only hunt for this month! XD Shinies just hate me this year, it seems!

Edit - Ok, 720 now, my longest SWSH to date...bleh

This post has been edited by YunikoYokai: Jan 31 2016, 05:48 PM

--------------------

Bug Bonanza (click to show)

Fire Frenzy (click to show)

Other Shinies (click to show)

+Quote Post

Forceman
post Jan 31 2016, 05:20 PM
Post #128

THE Forcey Man
Group Icon

Nothingness~

Sixth shiny of the SWSH, and Pixie Shard #2! I'm going to keep going with Cleffa for Hatching Insanity, hopefully I'll get a male one next time so I can use "Major Tom."

--------------------

Quotes (click to show)

+Quote Post

YunikoYokai
post Jan 31 2016, 06:16 PM
Post #129

Group Icon

My Favourites

...Ok, so i can finish my Alpine Meowth hunt but not my Lunatone? XD Oh, what a weird a night...Going to try for another 70 odd eggs. If I don't get a Lunatone by 800, I'll be quitting. It's already 11pm XD

--------------------

+Quote Post

Forceman
post Jan 31 2016, 06:20 PM
Post #130

THE Forcey Man
Group Icon

Nothingness~

Good luck with your hunt! I feel you as well, I hatched some Geodude eggs here and there while hunting for Cleffa and I got a shiny of the former. I say don't quit, though! Whenever you're feeling down during a shiny hunt, just remember that there was a user who persevered through 3,000 eggs to hatch a shiny.

--------------------

Quotes (click to show)

+Quote Post

YunikoYokai
post Jan 31 2016, 06:38 PM
Post #131

Group Icon

My Favourites

Thanks, the only issue is I have my hunt to end with the SWSH (I assumed I would have it completed by now since I usually go for all 3) and it's closing in on midnight where I am...my sleepiness may dictate when I quit more than anything else XD The SWSH will be over by the time I get up

Edit - Although I've just found out you can change it...huh, never knew that.

Edit 2 - Yep, 01:30am, 754 eggs and I'm knackered. No prize for me sad.gif

This post has been edited by YunikoYokai: Jan 31 2016, 08:32 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post

Forceman
post Jan 31 2016, 09:26 PM
Post #132

THE Forcey Man
Group Icon

Nothingness~

Aww I'm so sorry! I kinda feel bad for posting this because of your fruitless attempt but...

This is my second day this SWSH with two Shiny Moon Alien Fairies in a day! I'd have the Pixie Plate done by now if i wasn't for the 1/day limit.

--------------------

Quotes (click to show)

+Quote Post

Rookie Roo
post Feb 1 2016, 01:20 AM
Post #133

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Active Squad

I'm just wondering, where did you got all that luck? Or where do you hide those shiny eggs because DAMN. That's really quick.

I try to have a shiny for a day and then I stop hunting because I'm afraid I could hatch a shiny and not getting the shard...

Fortunately, I already have 2 plates: Psychic and Fairy so hopefully , I'll begin hunting for more shinies that are pure type. That way, I wouldn't be scared to miss a shard. Teehee.

Yuniko, I'm so sorry for your fruitless atempt. I seriously hope that at least you can finish that hunt in this month.

Also, I was planning on staying away from Cleffas but... NOPE. With the coins system back, I'll be hunting for those 2 pesky shinies.

Last but not least, in this month I'll finally be able to complete that achievement where you need to do every exploration at least once. And in the way of doing that, I'll get another Diancie. For its Mega form.

What explorations will all of you do?

Antone else thinks that the new achievements will be released this month? I seriously have that suspicion... I hope one of the achievements will be to hatxh 2 shinies in a same batch of eggs.
I don't know if it'll be possible to have a script that records when that happens (or happened) but if they add something like that in the future, I'm really proud to say that I hatched 2 shiny Furfrous in a batch... In a SWSH.
I really doubt one could put a script for that achievement, but it'll be crazy if people actually unlocked that.

--------------------

+Quote Post

YunikoYokai
post Feb 1 2016, 05:23 AM
Post #134

Group Icon

My Favourites

Thanks, I still got some Prize Points (20 I think) so I didn't have to spend much to get the voucher. Still would've liked to get that damn moon rock XD Ah well, 760 and still ongoing! My bug hunt will just have to wait until I get this finished up.

--------------------

+Quote Post

eevee64
post Feb 1 2016, 05:35 AM
Post #135

Trouble Buster
Group Icon

Bird is the word

QUOTE(Rookie Roo @ Feb 1 2016, 01:06 AM) *
There was nothing in the rules that forbid me to post this, but I'm still wondering if it's ok. If not, then I'll erase it.

You're more than welcome to post it! I'd encourage people to organise trades, etc with each other here grin.gif

Speaking of which, I'm going to start breeding the new Lunar Larvitar for a bit, so if anyone wants/needs one I'm happy to release one for you. Likewise for Snowman Munchalx wink.gif

QUOTE(Rookie Roo @ Feb 1 2016, 02:20 PM) *
WHOAH,
Sorry for the double post. Apparently, my phone decided to double post my words.
(Uh... Could someone delete thiss or tell me how to do it? I'm kind of a rookie in this topic)

Only the moderators can delete posts. If you wanted it deleted you'd have to contact one of them. I don't mind so don't stress over it ^_^.gif

Also, I'll post the SWSH results and wrap up a little later tonight.

--------------------

trinkets (click to show)

stuff (click to show)
+Quote Post

watchingmidnight
post Feb 1 2016, 08:27 AM
Post #136

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Active Squad

Welcome to the new month!! On the 18th it'll be my first GPX anniversary. I think I've gotten really far for one year.

I was planning on starting a Shellos [East] hunt now that SWSH is done, but then the anniversary means I won't be starting that. So I was like "Hey, Shellos [West] has pink and white for it's sprite colors so it must be either of those in the pokedex." Turns out Shellos [West] is purple. dumblook.gif Sooo, for now I'm hatching some Goldeen and some Rotom.

In terms of this month's explorations, I'll be doing Zekrom/Reshiram exploration (after which I only need one more to have done every exploration once). Not sure about the second one - perhaps the bird trio.

Edit: Also, since we're talking about releasing pokemon. I've got a little over two boxes of the novelty oddish, almost all at lvl 100 and full happiness. Once I get them all to lvl 100, I'll be releasing them, so if you're interested, I can coordinate the release timing.

This post has been edited by watchingmidnight: Feb 1 2016, 08:29 AM

--------------------
+Quote Post

eevee64
post Feb 1 2016, 10:56 AM
Post #137

Trouble Buster
Group Icon

Bird is the word

Righto! That's the end of January's cosmic SWSH! Congrats to everyone who hatched shinies, and I hope you're all enjoying your Lunar Larvitars grin.gif Wulfenites won again, sigh, though we were only 14 shinies behind them in second place. We hatched 49 shinies as a group, which I think is a great effort! On to our winners~

Taking out first place is Spyessa with a huge 13 shinies, which is also the highest number of shinies hatched this SWSH over the whole site! Congrats! In second place is Kaitou Kid with 9 shinies, and in third, Forceman with 7. Well done to each one of you!
I'll award 3 Sky Gifts to first place, 2 to second, and 1 to third. Feel free to give me temporary add to your palpads so I can gift the Sky Gifts to you ^_^.gif
To change things up a bit, as another option you can swap one of your Sky Gifts for a novelty drop, so first place could get 2 Sky Gifts and a novelty, second 1 Sky Gift and a novelty, and third either a Sky Gift or a novelty. Let me know if you want the novelty option, otherwise I'll just give you Sky Gifts wink.gif

Later this week I'll start up a GWSH to go with the site's 7th anniversary coin event. So it'll basically be hatch any red, pink or white Pokemon's shiny, but I'll post more about that later.

And lastly, thank you all for participating in the group! We've nearly doubled in size since the November SWSH when I started the group cat.gif I hope everyone continues to enjoy their stay here, and may the shiny luck be with you! magic.gif

Edit: Oh, and a minor note, I've changed the group's name from 'Malachite Mages, Reborn' to just 'The Malachite Mages'. I don't think it makes too much of a difference to anything :P

This post has been edited by eevee64: Feb 1 2016, 11:14 AM

--------------------

trinkets (click to show)

stuff (click to show)
+Quote Post

watchingmidnight
post Feb 1 2016, 11:18 AM
Post #138

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Active Squad

For the GWSH, will we need to have active shiny hunts in our shiny recorder?

--------------------
+Quote Post

eevee64
post Feb 1 2016, 11:32 AM
Post #139

Trouble Buster
Group Icon

Bird is the word

QUOTE(watchingmidnight @ Feb 2 2016, 12:18 AM) *
For the GWSH, will we need to have active shiny hunts in our shiny recorder?

Nope, they don't have to be recorded in your shine recorder. If you hatch a red/pink/white Pokemon's shiny, and then post the shiny here, I'll add it to your GWSH total ^_^.gif I'll make a post in the next day or two explaing the rules in more detail, and include a start date wink.gif

--------------------

trinkets (click to show)

stuff (click to show)
+Quote Post

Forceman
post Feb 1 2016, 11:51 AM
Post #140

THE Forcey Man
Group Icon

Nothingness~

QUOTE(Rookie Roo @ Jan 31 2016, 11:20 PM) *
I'm just wondering, where did you got all that luck? Or where do you hide those shiny eggs because DAMN. That's really quick.

Also, I was planning on staying away from Cleffas but... NOPE. With the coins system back, I'll be hunting for those 2 pesky shinies.

I don't know why, but on three different days this SWSH I hatched two shinies in a day. dumblook.gif I'll just thank the admins, haha!

I did see some coins in my stats, hopefully they'll put out something explaining their use.
Oops I didn't see the link explaining it, good luck to all getting those coins c=

This post has been edited by Forceman: Feb 1 2016, 01:06 PM

--------------------

Quotes (click to show)

+Quote Post

38 Pages V  « < 5 6 7 8 9 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 06:09 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.