Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
=Shop of AWESOME=, FIRST POST UPDATED | Shop closed for now
GuardianAnthony
post Sep 20 2010, 06:22 PM
Post #1

Off The Hook
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 6 327

Bug Legion

That's right, it's back indeed. After some consideration, I decided it was time to bring the shop back with a fresh start on life. I'll be working by myself and I won't be accepting workers at all. All items from my previous shop will be here, with some possible additions of my choice. So why don't you keep me busy and give me some requests to complete, huh?

The first post, or this post, whichever, has been completely remade. Make sure to read through everything once again, since rules may have changed, the new Pokemon, options for requests, etc. I figured changing the entire first post was better than making an entirely new store.

- - -

Rules
1. Follow the rules of GTS. They are put there for a reason.
2. When requesting, use the appropriate form for that item, since each selection has its own. If no form is used, there WILL be no request for you.
3. Each item has its own amount of slots. If the slots for a particular item are full, then it's full. There are 10 slots for Avatars, 3 for Shiny Hunt Banners, 5 for Recolors, 3 for Userbars, and 1 for Shiny Hunt Banner Rotation.
4. NO, I AM NOT ACCEPTING WORKERS.
5. All credit must be given for anything I create for you. If there is no credit seen, I will be contacting you about it.
6. When requests are closed, do NO request. Your request will be ignored, and so will you for three days. (The exception is if the post you make follows the previous one by a minute or less. Basically, you get ninja'd by someone else. In which case, you’ll be given a ninja’d slot for that item and you request will get done, even though you never got an actual slot.)
7. You may affiliate with the shop. Just send me a PM for it.
8. The magic Pokemon of the week is located somewhere in this post. See if you can find it. You MUST include the Pokemon icon in your request somewhere for me to accept it.
9. When requesting a fakemon/trainer for an avatar, PLEASE, provide a sprite AND a picture. If this requirement is not filled, I cannot supply the avatar, as I don't create the pictures in the avatar at all. This WILL be said AGAIN, down near the Avatar section. Thank you.
10. Because of the different slots available, you may request more than once, but only ONE REQUEST PER ITEM. Meaning, you may have a request for an avatar AND a shiny hunt banner at the same time. But you may NOT have two requests for avatars at once. If this seems confusing, ask me before doing something you may regret.
11. Do NOT bug me about requests; this includes pointing out that I missed your request. The exception to this is if it is 1-3 pages, or more, back and I still haven't accepted it or marked it down here on the first post.
12. When requesting 5th Gen anywhere, in any form, PLEASE use the Japanese names as I'm not familiar with all English names as of yet. It will help me out especially if I'm doing you a shiny hunt banner, since it makes it easier for me to locate the Pokemon you want.
13. If you have any questions about anything, ask before you request. It'll save you from getting on my bad side.
14. Failure to follow these rules will result in you getting strikes in the Banhammer system mentioned below.
15. Every section has a little set of rules that go with it. Some are simply hints to things, as some are important rules and NEED to be followed when requesting that item. If you break one of the rules for an item, you are not necessarily getting a strike towards the banhammer. But if you make multiple mistakes of those rules, a strike will be supplied to you.
16. Because I was laid off from my new job, which I was at for a little more than a week, I have to go out and search for a new one. Meaning, I've closed the shop for now until everything is sorted out. All requests that are lined up right now will still be completed as I find the time for them. Any requests posted from here on out will be rejected and you'll earn one strike in the banhammer policy. The shop is not closed permantly, but just for now so I can straighten things out. Thanks for understanding.

- - -

The Banhammer

I NEVER thought I would have to make this section but I guess I do now as some people are getting quite on my nerves. If you break any of the rules above, stated actually as rule 14, you will get a strike. The more you do in a request post, the more strikes you'll get. Every two weeks, if you have only 1 strike, it will be wiped from your name here on the list and you'll be clean. See below for how the system works.

1 strike - A warning. I won't be strict when it comes to these, only telling you that you have a strike. You may still request in the shop just be a bit more careful.
2 strikes - You're banned from the shop for 3 days. I will tell you this up front, and your name will appear here on the list. If you request during your 3 day ban, I will add a third strike to your name and then things will get even worse for you. Once your 3 day ban is lifted, you'll move back to 1 strike, and that will get removed 2 weeks after you got yourself to the 2 strike area.
3 strikes - Just like in baseball, YOU'RE OUT. Meaning you're not allowed to request anymore in the shop due to multiple failures to read the rules and follow them. There is no way to get your three strikes removed, so once you have them, you have them for life. toxicroak.gif

Banhammer List (click to show)

- - -

What's Available

Everything that is available is shown below. Anything that's new, meaning it wasn't available in the other shop I had open, will have the word 'NEW' after it.

- - -

Recolors

I do a variety of recolors and I'm working on more all the time. Take a look at what I offer in the spoiler, fill out the form and request away. I ALSO can do color switches, where I take color from one Pokemon and transfer it to another Pokemon. (I will do Fakemon so no need to ask~)

Rules
1. The PLU1 color does not mean you’ll get the colors above the Skiploom. Your Pokemon/Fakemon will be made into a plush if you choose this recolor.
2. For Fakemon, you must supply a sprite. (This is pretty obvious.)
3. One recolor code PER request. If any more are added to your request, it will be denied on the spot.

Recolor Samples (click to show)

CODE
[u]Form[/u]
[b]Recolors[/b]
Username:
Pokemon/Fakemon to recolor:
Color Code: (This may include the name of a Pokemon instead and I'll steal the colors from that Pokemon and recolor your chosen Pokemon with it.)
PLZ?:

- - -

User bars

I do a variety of user bars, using any colors and any Pokemon. You're also free to choose the text too. (You may use Fakemon in your user bar. Trainers are accepted too.

Rules
1. Please supply sprites for Fakemon if they are wanted on the userbar.
2. Up to 6 Pokemon/Trainers/Items/Fakemon can be on the userbar at once. (This also depends on the amount of text it will have.)
3. There is no limit to colors you can have on it. (This applies to the background, text, text outline, and line colors. Line colors are the color of the small lines that appear in the background of the userbar.)
4. If you want to supply a specific size, please mention so in the Other? section of the form.

User Bar Samples (click to show)

CODE
[u]Form[/u]
[b]Userbar[/b]
Username:
Color of background:
Text:
Color of text:
Color of text border/outline:
Color of lines:
Pokemon/Trainer/Fakemon: (Up to 6)
Inside/Outside: (This is asking if you'd like the Pokemon in the boundaries of the userbar or out of the userbar.  If more than one Pokemon is included please be specific with EACH Pokemon.)
Other?: (Use this section to add any information I may need to know, such as a certain size, certain position of text/Pokemon/etc.)
PLZ?:

- - -

Avatars are something new to me, but I manage them. View the samples below, fill out a form and you're on your way.

Rules
1. Fakemon/Trainers can be done but a picture AND a sprite MUST be given to me. If not, the avatar cannot be done, due to the fact I don’t draw the pictures used in the avatars.
2. Should you want a different size for an avatar, as the default is 150x200, please mention so in the Other? section of the form.
3. Any Pokemon are available for this including 5th Gen and shinies.
4. You may use avatars done for other people, but it is recommended that you ask the person who requested before using it.
5. All sprites used in the avatars are from the game Black and White. Should you want a sprite of a different game, such as Red, Gold, Emerald or Platinum, please specify in the Other? section of the form.

CODE
[u]Form[/u]
[b]Avatar[/b]
Username:
Pokemon/Fakemon/Trainer:
Border Color: (Color around the border of the Avatar)
Other?: (Use this section for any specifics you want, such as custom size.  You may also mention here if you’d like me to use a sprite of a different generation than Black and White.)
PLZ?:

- - -

Infernos

These explain themselves. I have an Inferno Dex running located here: Inferno Dex Please look there to make sure the Pokemon you request isn't already done there. All examples can be seen there as well.

Rules
1. Infernos only have one rule. They belong under the Recolor slots, so if recolors are full, you may not request these.

CODE
[u]Form[/u]
[b]Inferno[/b]
Username:
Pokemon:
PLZ?:

(The form is subject to change)

- - -

Slime Pokemon - NEW

I have since brought the dex back and am therefore looking for more requests. Please check the thread itself to check if the Pokemon has been done yet or not. All examples can be found there was well. Slime Pokemon Dex located here: Slime Dex

Rules
1. Like Infernos, Slime Pokemon only have one rule too. And it is the same as Infernos. These lie under the Recolor slots, so if Recolor slots are closed, please do not request a Slime Pokemon.

CODE
[u]Form[/u]
[b]Slime[/b]
Username:
Pokemon:
Shiny?: (Choose this if you'd like to see the Pokemon in the purple slime instead of the green slime.)
Plz?:

- - -

Shiny Hunt Banners - NEW

These are like the few you see floating around. Example below.

Rules
1. All shiny hunt banners are normally set so the Pokemon are completely blacked out with only the eyes showing as pure white. If you would like them to be a completely different way, such as having a little color showing, make sure to include that in the Other? section of the form.
2. If you already have a Pokemon that exists on the shiny hunt banner, and would like it completely colored in, mention this in the Other? section of the form so I know.
3. If you want your shiny hunt banner to be updated by me personally, please put YES in the Update section of the form. If you would rather update it yourself, put NO in the Update section of the form instead.
4. Keep the list of Pokemon to a max of 20-25 Pokemon only. This keeps the banner from being all black and not being able to tell what Pokemon is what.
5. If you would like a trainer present in the shiny hunt banner itself, please supply a sprite in the Trainer section of the form. If you would not like a trainer present, just leave the selection blank. I’ll get the message.

Shiny Hunt Banner Example (click to show)

CODE
[u]Form[/u]
[b]Shiny Hunt Banner[/b]
Username:
Pokemon included: (20-25 MAX)
Trainer: (Place a trainer here if you would like one.  If not, leave this area blank.)
Other?: (Please put any specifics here that you want to happen.  EX: You want the eyes whited AND some color showing from each Pokemon.)
Update?: (Put yes if you want it updated by me; No if you want to update it yourself.)
Plz?:

- -

NEW – Shiny Hunt Banner Rotations

This is the same thing as above. However. With this feature, you can have as many Pokemon as you want. I’ll be using Randimg to make a rotating shiny hunt banner for you, to display all sorts of shiny Pokemon you’re hunting, should you have an entire list of Pokemon you want. Everything is explained below in the rules. No examples are available at this time, but a shiny hunt banner example is located just above.

Rules
1. List as many Pokemon as you like. No limit exists here.
2. You MUST follow the form and use it correctly. Trust me, if you’re going to have an entire list of Pokemon, try to do it in order so it makes it easier for me to find the Pokemon and such.
3. No trainer sprites allowed in these.
4. You may have the Pokemon arranged any way you like. Example would be by color, region, size, non-legendary/legendary, family(Like Eeveeutions), etc. It’s up to you how you want them arranged.
5. The size will always be under 500x350 so you’ll never be in trouble with your signature.
6. These can also be updated just like a normal shiny hunt banner. However, it will only be me updating them, due to the fact these will be on my Randimg account. If you don’t like me updating them myself, DON’T request one of these.
7. You may have the Pokemon in any way you like. They can be completely black, black with the eyes showing, little color showing with white eyes, etc. Make sure to mention how you want them in the Other? section of the form.

CODE
[u]Form[/u]
Username:
Pokemon included: (List as many as you want.  Try to keep them in order by number please.)
Way to organize: (By region, size, color, family, etc.  You may come up with your own way if you like.)
Other?: (Tell me how you want the Pokemon to look.)
PLZ?:

- - -

Slots Open

Recolors

Shiny Hunt Banners

1. Xatu Breeder - Totodile, Furret, Spinarak, Ariados, Natu, Mareep, Flaffy, Ampharos, Bellossom, Sudowoodo, Politoed, Jumpluff, Aipom, Yanma, Wooper, Quagsire, Umbreon x2, Murkrow, and Slowking - All black except for outlines which are dark gray, and the eyes are the color of the shiny

Shiny Hunt Banner Rotations

1. Minutes to Midnight - All information in PM - Need to remember to add credit to banners

Userbars

- - -

Banners

Use these to link back to the shop if you'd like~

CODE
[url="http://forums.gtsplus.net/index.php?showtopic=44293"][IMG]http://i926.photobucket.com/albums/ad109/Ruki_SketchyDex/Userbars%20by%20Me/ShopUserbar01.png[/IMG][/url]

- - -

Affiliates

Two of these are my dexes but feel free to affiliate with this shop as well. <3

This post has been edited by Ruki: Apr 12 2011, 04:23 PM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
Ruki   =Shop of AWESOME=   Sep 20 2010, 06:22 PM
Absoleevee   One question: Is the pokemon of the week a trick q...   Sep 20 2010, 06:53 PM
Ruki   No, it's just me being a moron and not putting...   Sep 20 2010, 08:48 PM
Tymid   Question: Can you do minor scratchwork as well? No...   Sep 20 2010, 10:15 PM
Ruki   It depends on what it is really. Tell me exactly ...   Sep 20 2010, 10:30 PM
Tymid   Well, it was two things, really, but since it...   Sep 20 2010, 10:33 PM
Ruki   So, basically a normal Totodile, but it's sort...   Sep 20 2010, 10:41 PM
Tymid   That would be perfect. Would you like me to fill o...   Sep 20 2010, 10:46 PM
Ruki   Nope, I'll take it just as it is, since you ac...   Sep 20 2010, 10:49 PM
Tymid   Woo-hoo. Can't wait to see what you come up wi...   Sep 20 2010, 10:50 PM
Ruki   No problem. I'm working on it right now. I...   Sep 20 2010, 10:55 PM
Tymid   This looks fantastic, thank you. <3 I'd fe...   Sep 21 2010, 02:49 PM
Miekiki   Form Avatar Username: MieKiki Pokemon/Fakemon/Trai...   Sep 21 2010, 03:00 PM
Ruki   @Tymid: I'm glad you like it. I feared I had ...   Sep 21 2010, 03:03 PM
Tymid   Well, considering my next request was going to be ...   Sep 21 2010, 03:06 PM
Ruki   Ah, request as much as you like. I'll get rig...   Sep 21 2010, 03:28 PM
Thrashing Gyarados   Form Userbar Username: Thrashing Gyarados Color of...   Sep 21 2010, 04:06 PM
Miekiki   QUOTE(Ruki @ Sep 21 2010, 05:28 PM) Ah, r...   Sep 22 2010, 01:52 PM
Absoleevee   Form Slime Username: Absoleevee Pokemon: I know yo...   Sep 21 2010, 04:09 PM
Ruki   Okay, both requests will be accepted~ I'll ad...   Sep 21 2010, 04:12 PM
Ozzy   Form Avatar Username: Ozzy Pokemon/Fakemon/Trainer...   Sep 21 2010, 05:18 PM
Mintwing   Form Avatar Username: Mintwing Pokemon/Fakemon/Tra...   Sep 21 2010, 05:50 PM
Ruki   Both requests accepted, and until I receive a mess...   Sep 21 2010, 06:07 PM
FireUmbreon   Form Slime Username: FireUmbreon Pokemon: FireUmbr...   Sep 21 2010, 06:15 PM
Ruki   QUOTE(FireUmbreon @ Sep 21 2010, 07:15 PM...   Sep 21 2010, 06:21 PM
FireUmbreon   QUOTE(Ruki @ Sep 21 2010, 07:21 PM) QUOTE...   Sep 21 2010, 07:48 PM
Absoleevee   @ Ruki: That's JJ200's sprite for me. Wai...   Sep 21 2010, 06:23 PM
Ruki   QUOTE(Absoleevee @ Sep 21 2010, 07:23 PM)...   Sep 21 2010, 06:42 PM
Ozzy   I love it <3   Sep 21 2010, 06:38 PM
Ozzy   Do you mind if I request again right away? I know ...   Sep 21 2010, 06:47 PM
Ruki   Yes, once the request is finished, you may go ahea...   Sep 21 2010, 06:49 PM
Ozzy   Yay <3 Form Avatar Username: Ozzy Pokemon/Fake...   Sep 21 2010, 06:51 PM
Ruki   Here's the new slime Absoleevee. Hope it...   Sep 21 2010, 07:12 PM
Mintwing   Form Recolors Username: Mintwing Pokemon/Fakemon t...   Sep 21 2010, 07:21 PM
Ruki   @FireUmbreon: Alright then. FireUmbreon is just a...   Sep 21 2010, 07:58 PM
FireUmbreon   QUOTE(Ruki @ Sep 21 2010, 08:58 PM) @Fire...   Sep 21 2010, 08:39 PM
Mintwing   QUOTE(Ruki @ Sep 21 2010, 07:58 PM) @Mint...   Sep 22 2010, 07:17 PM
Ruki   QUOTE(Mintwing @ Sep 22 2010, 08:17 PM) Q...   Sep 22 2010, 07:55 PM
Mintwing   QUOTE(Ruki @ Sep 22 2010, 07:55 PM) QUOTE...   Sep 22 2010, 08:38 PM
Ruki   Then I could make the exception on make this Umbre...   Sep 21 2010, 08:45 PM
FireUmbreon   QUOTE(Ruki @ Sep 21 2010, 09:45 PM) Then ...   Sep 21 2010, 08:50 PM
Ruki   This is the final result. These are the actual re...   Sep 21 2010, 08:58 PM
FireUmbreon   QUOTE(Ruki @ Sep 21 2010, 09:58 PM) Thi...   Sep 21 2010, 09:20 PM
Ruki   You're welcome. <3   Sep 21 2010, 09:22 PM
Tymid   Ruki, I've never seen someone spit out request...   Sep 21 2010, 10:16 PM
Ruki   I guess I just work extremely quickly. XD Then ag...   Sep 21 2010, 10:21 PM
Ozzy   IVANTANOTHER! Bwahahahaha Form Avatar Usern...   Sep 22 2010, 01:56 PM
Ruki   Oh Morty. <3 I'll make sure to find a good...   Sep 22 2010, 02:37 PM
Tymid   I have another request: I'm using the recolor ...   Sep 22 2010, 02:54 PM
Ruki   I'll make sure to make the Shinx just as good ...   Sep 22 2010, 03:06 PM
Tymid   Thank you, Ruki. Is there anything I can make you ...   Sep 22 2010, 03:34 PM
Ruki   Oh, you don't have to repay me at all. But, i...   Sep 22 2010, 03:50 PM
Thrashing Gyarados   I LOVE it! Thank you so much! I may reques...   Sep 22 2010, 04:52 PM
Ruki   I'm glad you like it. <3 I'll be looki...   Sep 22 2010, 05:04 PM
Ozzy   DUUUUUUUUUUUDDDDDEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE It...   Sep 22 2010, 05:36 PM
Ruki   Haha, I'm glad you like it. <3   Sep 22 2010, 05:44 PM
Ruki   So, I have two different versions for you. Feel f...   Sep 22 2010, 08:47 PM
Mintwing   QUOTE(Ruki @ Sep 22 2010, 08:47 PM) So, I...   Sep 23 2010, 07:52 AM
Dunceking   I'm guessing that you're open for a reques...   Sep 23 2010, 08:32 AM
Ruki   Yep, requests are open and I'll get to both re...   Sep 23 2010, 08:35 AM
Dunceking   Holy moly, that came fast... Thank you so much...   Sep 23 2010, 09:57 AM
Ruki   I'm pretty quick when it comes to requests. ...   Sep 23 2010, 10:04 AM
Pink Sparkle   Form Avatar Username: Pink Sparkle Pokemon/Fakemon...   Sep 23 2010, 10:18 AM
Ruki   Ah, a Tsutaja request~ I'll take this one rig...   Sep 23 2010, 10:31 AM
Pink Sparkle   Thankyou I might be requesting more, so I can mak...   Sep 23 2010, 10:48 AM
Ruki   Well. Then Tsutaja is an excellent Pokemon to cho...   Sep 23 2010, 11:57 AM
Pink Sparkle   Wow! Thats well cool! Thanks. I will give ...   Sep 23 2010, 12:07 PM
Pink Sparkle   Form Avatar Username: Pink Sparkle Pokemon/Fakemon...   Sep 23 2010, 12:14 PM
Ruki   The more advertising, the better for me I guess. X...   Sep 23 2010, 12:29 PM
Pink Sparkle   Oh my god, I feel bad now, I thought you drew them...   Sep 23 2010, 12:33 PM
Ruki   Oh no, I don't draw the art. Most of them, li...   Sep 23 2010, 12:43 PM
Pink Sparkle   Thankyou!!! And I like your second na...   Sep 23 2010, 12:51 PM
Ruki   You're quite welcome. <3 It's not real...   Sep 23 2010, 12:57 PM
Pink Sparkle   Lol, I new that :P and yeah, have you got Userbar...   Sep 23 2010, 01:01 PM
Ruki   There should be. Let me grab them to make it easi...   Sep 23 2010, 01:03 PM
Pink Sparkle   Thanks. The userbars, I think, are really cute, es...   Sep 23 2010, 01:22 PM
Ruki   Thank you. Though credits go to Paparazzi for the...   Sep 23 2010, 01:27 PM
Pink Sparkle   its no problem at all, happy to help :] x   Sep 23 2010, 01:29 PM
Ruki   Nice to know there are people out there willing to...   Sep 23 2010, 01:51 PM
Pink Sparkle   lol! :] Anyways, you still bored? If you are,...   Sep 23 2010, 01:52 PM
Ozzy   Form Avatar Username: Ozzy Pokemon/Fakemon/Traine...   Sep 23 2010, 01:59 PM
Ruki   I'm actually trying to find stuff to keep me b...   Sep 23 2010, 02:02 PM
Ozzy   I have a list of like... 20 Gen 5 that I like So i...   Sep 23 2010, 02:03 PM
Pink Sparkle   sure, I will make a request, ill be one minute, wh...   Sep 23 2010, 02:10 PM
Pink Sparkle   QUOTE(Pink Sparkle @ Sep 23 2010, 08:10 P...   Sep 23 2010, 02:11 PM
Ruki   Okay. <3 Feel free to request as many as you l...   Sep 23 2010, 02:14 PM
Immersion   Form Avatar Username: Immersion Pokemon/Fakemon/Tr...   Sep 23 2010, 02:14 PM
Ozzy   SOCUTE! Now, I will request again. I just have...   Sep 23 2010, 02:19 PM
Ruki   It's no problem at all Immersion. I'll go...   Sep 23 2010, 02:21 PM
Pink Sparkle   QUOTE(Ruki @ Sep 23 2010, 08:21 PM) It...   Sep 23 2010, 02:25 PM
Ozzy   Form Avatar Username: Ozzy Pokemon/Fakemon/Trainer...   Sep 23 2010, 02:24 PM
Pink Sparkle   Form Avatar Username: Pink Sparkle Pokemon/Fakemo...   Sep 23 2010, 02:28 PM
Ruki   So many requests coming fast. I like it. Venomot...   Sep 23 2010, 02:28 PM
Immersion   QUOTE(Ruki @ Sep 23 2010, 08:28 PM) So ma...   Sep 23 2010, 02:43 PM
Pink Sparkle   Awwhh, the kibago looks sooo cute! Your really...   Sep 23 2010, 02:34 PM
Ruki   This is Ozzy's Jaroda. Sparkle, yours is comi...   Sep 23 2010, 02:39 PM
Pink Sparkle   Thats A-Okay, take your time :] xx   Sep 23 2010, 02:40 PM
Ozzy   CUTENESS! Last one. For now anyway x) Form A...   Sep 23 2010, 02:42 PM
Ruki   Glad you like it Ozzy. <3 Still working on the...   Sep 23 2010, 02:59 PM
Pink Sparkle   Liek I said, I can wait. Just take your time :] xx   Sep 23 2010, 03:03 PM

7 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 09:52 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.