Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Guess who's back - back again, Got Wifi now
Bonnie Clyde
post Apr 26 2016, 09:27 PM
Post #1

You're filled with DETERMINATION
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 120 895

Faves <3

Hello everyone! It's been quite a while since I've been on here. A couple months or so. Not quite sure.

Anyways, after having to do away with having wifi at home (for financial reasons), we finally got it back today!
You know what that means: time to decrease my real social life once again! teehee.gif

I wish I could have used my phone to get on here during the time, but my old phone sucked and lagged so much it would infuriate me more than give me pleasure to be on here. Then I got a new phone... but I wouldn't have been able to control myself and I would use up all of the mobile data and my mom wouldn't really like that. pinch.gif

And so here I am! Back on the site! awesome.gif

*begins to resettle and click on things to see what's new as a song continuously plays in my head*

--------------------
[align=center]

[spoiler=][/spoiler]

CHAOS CONTROL[/align]
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Mercutio3
post May 17 2016, 03:56 PM
Post #2

The third and only!
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 56 656

Kiwis

yyyoooooooo!!!

Hey! It's been a while! What's up?

Want to RP sometime?? (With other people, of course.... on the roleplay thread. you know. XD I'm trying to revive it or whatever.) We should!

Glad you're back. I'm just returning myself.

--------------------

Credits!! (click to show)
+Quote Post

rusted tampon
post May 17 2016, 04:04 PM
Post #3

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 241 363

My favorites

Welcome back! Being new to the forums, it's nice to have someone reply every now and then to keep the pace going. I've noticed the forum part of this site is kinda dead.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Bonnie Clyde
post May 17 2016, 04:51 PM
Post #4

You're filled with DETERMINATION
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 120 895

Faves <3

@Aberrant Mercutio: Not much. My life pretty much just consists of school, video games, music, drawing, eating, and sleeping. xP.gif
And yeah, I may try to do some role playing again. I don't feel like I'll have much motivation to do it right now though because school always makes me tired.
Though - school ends at the end of next week for me! I might get back into it again then. I may try out making fanfics/stories/whatever then too/instead possibly (I've been kinda wanting to do that for a while).
I'm not sure. I guess we'll see what happens~ teehee.gif

@rusted tampon: Yeah, the forums here aren't very active. But I was never here while it was thriving, so I'm pretty used to it.
Plus, with it being kind of a small community and slow paced, I feel it's easy to interact with people. Not sure if that was really hindered while the site was really active though, as like I said, I wasn't here then. tongue.gif

And thanks for the welcome guys! happy.gif

--------------------
[align=center]

[spoiler=][/spoiler]

CHAOS CONTROL[/align]
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 05:55 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.