Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Groups Moderation

If you create a new group, it will not appear instantly. Your thread must first be approved by a moderator. Do not try and repost it!

157 Pages V  « < 152 153 154 155 156 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
The Networking Ninjas!, Adding to our PalPads! 1,974/2,000 users have Social Network!
Please participate in our Poll and post positive or negative feedback in the thread
How did you find this thread?
I received an invitation [ 69 ]  [39.88%]
From someone's signature/Journal/status [ 76 ]  [43.93%]
From another GPX+ Group [ 6 ]  [3.47%]
From the Search feature [ 22 ]  [12.72%]
What do you think of this Group?
I think the goal is useful [ 164 ]  [93.71%]
I think the rules are too strict [ 5 ]  [2.86%]
I think the goal is useless [ 6 ]  [3.43%]
I think the rules are too lax [ 0 ]  [0.00%]
If you are part of this Group, how would you describe your experience so far? (If positive or negative please share in thread)
I feel connected to other Members [ 26 ]  [12.04%]
I get no feeling of teamwork here [ 4 ]  [1.85%]
The leaders are doing a good job [ 48 ]  [22.22%]
The leaders need to improve [ 2 ]  [0.93%]
I'm a member [ 37 ]  [17.13%]
I'm not a member [ 99 ]  [45.83%]
If you are not part of this Group, what do you think of your experience so far? (If positive or negative please share in thread)
I think I am being fairly treated [ 58 ]  [27.10%]
I think I am being unfairly treated [ 1 ]  [0.47%]
I want to join in the future [ 61 ]  [28.50%]
I do not want to join in the future [ 5 ]  [2.34%]
I'm a member [ 41 ]  [19.16%]
I'm not a member [ 48 ]  [22.43%]
Do you think it would be fun if the Group unofficially adopted a Forum Game?
Yes, I would play [ 37 ]  [19.79%]
It depends on what game is chosen [ 63 ]  [33.69%]
No, I do not play Forum Games [ 26 ]  [13.90%]
I do not have a strong opinion [ 61 ]  [32.62%]
Do you think we are achieving our goal at a sufficient rate? (Please share any ideas in thread if your answer is other than"Yes")
Yes, we can't force others to participate [ 121 ]  [70.76%]
No, I think we can do more [ 4 ]  [2.34%]
A mixture of the two [ 46 ]  [26.90%]
Total Votes: 171
Guests cannot vote 

AlyaKAnne
post Jul 12 2020, 11:39 AM
Post #3061

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 258 872

Active Squad

This person made a SN request in Discord. https://gpx.plus/user/acedaman12/achievements

Shinyrhyhorn11 unlocked! We are now at 1990 away. We are 10 people away from our goal.

This post has been edited by AlyaKAnne: Jul 12 2020, 11:54 AM

--------------------
Find me or PM me. I'll add you for SN.

Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Lilium Alice
post Jul 12 2020, 01:25 PM
Post #3062

Ahbloogiewoogiewoo
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 22 532

My Pokemans

QUOTE(AlyaKAnne @ Jul 12 2020, 11:39 AM) *
This person made a SN request in Discord. https://gpx.plus/user/acedaman12/achievements

Shinyrhyhorn11 unlocked! We are now at 1990 away. We are 10 people away from our goal.

Since Shinyrhyhorn11 unlocked I've added this new user in their place. We're so close!

--------------------

+Quote Post

Rookie Roo
post Jul 12 2020, 04:12 PM
Post #3063

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Member No.: 196 476

Active Squad

@Barakiel: Actually, if you could take Tuesday and give me Monday, for example, that'd be perfect. Usually Tuesdays are pretty hectic for me, so I'm not sure if I'd be able to update it or not. Oh, and if you prefer to give me more days, that'd be fine too.
Also, you absolutely don't get a notification of PMs or Achievements or anything while in mobile so... Yeah.
I'd say we should probably erase them from the list so people can add someone else, and send them a message to contact us so we can re-add them back to the list (and PalPads, if we ended up erasing them for someone else).

@Kay: Yay! Thank you! I'll be honest, I don't really use Discord so everything over there is a mystery for me. Once my Pal Pad clears up a little, I might add him!

--------------------
Look at friend please cat.gif

If you need Social Network, or if you have it, you might be interested in reading this.

Shinies of 2020: 112 (click to show)

Shinies of 2021: 130 (click to show)

Shinies of 2022 (click to show)

Special Achievements (click to show)

+Quote Post

AlyaKAnne
post Jul 12 2020, 04:52 PM
Post #3064

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Active Squad

QUOTE(Rookie Roo @ Jul 12 2020, 05:12 PM) *
@Barakiel: Actually, if you could take Tuesday and give me Monday, for example, that'd be perfect. Usually Tuesdays are pretty hectic for me, so I'm not sure if I'd be able to update it or not. Oh, and if you prefer to give me more days, that'd be fine too.
Also, you absolutely don't get a notification of PMs or Achievements or anything while in mobile so... Yeah.
I'd say we should probably erase them from the list so people can add someone else, and send them a message to contact us so we can re-add them back to the list (and PalPads, if we ended up erasing them for someone else).

@Kay: Yay! Thank you! I'll be honest, I don't really use Discord so everything over there is a mystery for me. Once my Pal Pad clears up a little, I might add him!

Discord is pretty easy to use. It was designed by gamers for gamers, so when they first came out, the biggest appeal was the streamlined functional use of it. So it doesn't hog a lot of space, app or computer wise.

Just saw this in user list: https://gpx.plus/user/buttermilkss [10/75]

--------------------

+Quote Post

Barakiel
post Jul 12 2020, 05:13 PM
Post #3065

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Member No.: 208 093

Random Pokemons

QUOTE(Rookie Roo @ Jul 12 2020, 09:12 PM) *

Sure thing, Mondays are yours and I will do Tuesdays instead.

Tbh I don't like the idea of removing people with so many adds, especially when they are active. It's not like they are taking up any spaces... If anyone knows of a way to notify people who use mobile let us know and we can make another attempt for the time being. Otherwise we can just let them be and focus on the other users on the list. Just my 2 cents on the subject, this should be a team decision.

--------------------

Original by Baymax, recolor by Makeltos
+Quote Post

AlyaKAnne
post Jul 13 2020, 11:33 PM
Post #3066

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Active Squad

AURORDREAM REACHED SN. Just needs unlocking now.

QUOTE(Barakiel @ Jul 12 2020, 06:13 PM) *
QUOTE(Rookie Roo @ Jul 12 2020, 09:12 PM) *

Sure thing, Mondays are yours and I will do Tuesdays instead.

Tbh I don't like the idea of removing people with so many adds, especially when they are active. It's not like they are taking up any spaces... If anyone knows of a way to notify people who use mobile let us know and we can make another attempt for the time being. Otherwise we can just let them be and focus on the other users on the list. Just my 2 cents on the subject, this should be a team decision.

This is true. It feels almost wasteful but also I could use some space lol. But I'll go with letting them be for a while longer.

Edited to add: TropicalPenguin also reached SN! Needs unlocking.

Two people unadded Aurordream. She's back to needing 2. sad.gif

This post has been edited by AlyaKAnne: Jul 14 2020, 05:57 AM

--------------------

+Quote Post

Rookie Roo
post Jul 14 2020, 12:18 AM
Post #3067

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Active Squad

Thanks Alya!
Sending them the message then!

Quick reminder guys. As Barakiel already said, please remember to not erase people from your PalPad until people unlock the achievement. Both aurordream and TropicalPenguin are (unfortunately) down to 74/75.

This post has been edited by Rookie Roo: Jul 14 2020, 09:29 AM

--------------------

If you need Social Network, or if you have it, you might be interested in reading this.

+Quote Post

Makeltos
post Jul 14 2020, 12:07 PM
Post #3068

Dire wolf
Group Icon

Member No.: 222 377

Active Squad

You know, I've always wondered why that achievement need manual unlocking, while the other achievements are automatic.

--------------------
Proud member of the

+Quote Post

Barakiel
post Jul 14 2020, 12:36 PM
Post #3069

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Random Pokemons

QUOTE(AlyaKAnne @ Jul 14 2020, 04:33 AM) *

This is true. It feels almost wasteful but also I could use some space lol. But I'll go with letting them be for a while longer.

Sorry my bad. If you meant removing them from your pal pad, that's entirely on your discretion.

QUOTE(Makeltos @ Jul 14 2020, 05:07 PM) *
You know, I've always wondered why that achievement need manual unlocking, while the other achievements are automatic.

Because they need to have a script running at all times to check I think. Iirc that's what was said at least. Could be wrong though :P.

Edit: Since you're here, could you help me out with a loading error I've been getting in the spreadsheet, o wise one?

This post has been edited by Barakiel: Jul 14 2020, 12:44 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post

Lilium Alice
post Jul 14 2020, 12:57 PM
Post #3070

Ahbloogiewoogiewoo
Group Icon

My Pokemans

Hey aurordream just unlocked SN! Woo! 9 left to go until our goal!

--------------------

+Quote Post

Barakiel
post Jul 14 2020, 01:14 PM
Post #3071

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Random Pokemons

QUOTE(Lilium Alice @ Jul 14 2020, 05:57 PM) *
Hey aurordream just unlocked SN! Woo! 9 left to go until our goal!

Hip hip!

And Tropical is ready to unlock again.

--------------------

+Quote Post

AlyaKAnne
post Jul 14 2020, 02:53 PM
Post #3072

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Active Squad

QUOTE(Barakiel @ Jul 14 2020, 01:36 PM) *
QUOTE(AlyaKAnne @ Jul 14 2020, 04:33 AM) *

Sorry my bad. If you meant removing them from your pal pad, that's entirely on your discretion.

QUOTE(Makeltos @ Jul 14 2020, 05:07 PM) *

Because they need to have a script running at all times to check I think. Iirc that's what was said at least. Could be wrong though :P.

Edit: Since you're here, could you help me out with a loading error I've been getting in the spreadsheet, o wise one?

Ahh I don't know why I misread that. But yeah, I'm keeping them on my palpad for as long as I can. I see what you mean that there really isn't a limit to space in the sheet list, though. I'd keep them there, imo. The only thing is the monitoring to see if they've come back and need re-adds. All of which everyone has mentioned already.

Btw, what does that loading error look like? Do you get the N/A that shows up in all 3 columns in the clickable list? If so, I just refresh and the lists repopulate again. Not sure why it's doing that, tho. Is @Makeltos the wise sheets genius? Bc I'm curious now, too.

@Lilium, Yes! This made me so happy to see.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Makeltos
post Jul 14 2020, 08:58 PM
Post #3073

Dire wolf
Group Icon

Active Squad

QUOTE(Barakiel @ Jul 14 2020, 12:36 PM) *

Sure, let me see if I can replicate the problem in the original spreadsheet.

QUOTE(AlyaKAnne @ Jul 14 2020, 02:53 PM) *

Btw, what does that loading error look like? Do you get the N/A that shows up in all 3 columns in the clickable list? If so, I just refresh and the lists repopulate again. Not sure why it's doing that, tho. Is @Makeltos the wise sheets genius? Bc I'm curious now, too.

Barak says that because I made the original spreadsheet, so if any errors show up in Barak's copy most likely they'll appear in the original one. I'll take a look.

--------------------
Proud member of the

+Quote Post

Lilium Alice
post Jul 14 2020, 09:36 PM
Post #3074

Ahbloogiewoogiewoo
Group Icon

My Pokemans

BENREY unlocking bumps us to 8 away from 2,000. Hooray!

--------------------

+Quote Post

Makeltos
post Jul 15 2020, 01:30 AM
Post #3075

Dire wolf
Group Icon

Active Squad

@Barak
I copied the data to the original spreadsheet and no error occurred. Probably something's going wrong with the hidden columns.

--------------------
Proud member of the

+Quote Post

Makeltos
post Jul 15 2020, 11:44 AM
Post #3076

Dire wolf
Group Icon

Active Squad

nuvema unlocked the achievement! 7 now!

--------------------
Proud member of the

+Quote Post

Barakiel
post Jul 15 2020, 01:43 PM
Post #3077

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Random Pokemons

QUOTE(AlyaKAnne @ Jul 14 2020, 07:53 PM) *

One specific cell will revert to Loanding error unless I change the date or adds iirc. Usually happens when reordering the list after I've made my changes.

Yes. Yes he is.

QUOTE(Makeltos @ Jul 15 2020, 01:58 AM) *
Sure, let me see if I can replicate the problem in the original spreadsheet.

Barak says that because I made the original spreadsheet, so if any errors show up in Barak's copy most likely they'll appear in the original one. I'll take a look.

I say that because you created that masterpiece. Also, as I said above after reordering the list around, I get a Loading error in one cell under the Tier column. I have tried rewriting the formula, copying it, creating the row from scratch. It persists everytime

--------------------

+Quote Post

Makeltos
post Jul 15 2020, 06:01 PM
Post #3078

Dire wolf
Group Icon

Active Squad

QUOTE(Barakiel @ Jul 15 2020, 01:43 PM) *

I say that because you created that masterpiece. Also, as I said above after reordering the list around, I get a Loading error in one cell under the Tier column. I have tried rewriting the formula, copying it, creating the row from scratch. It persists everytime

The Tier column formula depends on the results of the hidden columns. Probably one of them it's making funny things.

== EDIT ==
Or we can use the original spreadsheet if you want. It's almost up to date, we just enter the new data from yesterday to today and that's it.

This post has been edited by Makeltos: Jul 15 2020, 06:10 PM

--------------------
Proud member of the

+Quote Post

AlyaKAnne
post Jul 16 2020, 12:42 AM
Post #3079

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Active Squad

Hey! I found two people.

https://gpx.plus/user/Twin+Card
https://gpx.plus/user/AfricanSanta

I PMed AfricanSanta to confirm he wanted SN Achievement, waiting on a reply. Will edit post when I get it!

Edited: Yes, he's looking to work on that achievement.

This post has been edited by AlyaKAnne: Jul 16 2020, 01:14 AM

--------------------

+Quote Post

Rookie Roo
post Jul 16 2020, 02:28 AM
Post #3080

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Active Squad

I have no problem working with the original spreadsheet, if Barakiel prefers to use that one.
In the meantime, I'm gonna use the latest one to do the edits, but if we move to the original just say so and I'll update it there!

Also, about the achievements? Every achievement needs to be manually unlocked. I can unlock Undaunted, for example, but haven't done so. However, if I look at my achievements on my user page-thingy, it appears as if I've unlocked it yet when I look fo myself in the users page for people who have that achievement, I'm still not there.
So, in short, the same that happens with Social Network.

Also, as Makeltos said: YAY! 7 users left for 2k!

--------------------

+Quote Post

157 Pages V  « < 152 153 154 155 156 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 03:11 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.