Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

READ ME FIRST

DO NOT make any 'click my eggs/Pokémon' threads/posts or any 'what is this egg' threads/posts or you WILL be warned 10% instantly!

4 Pages V  « < 2 3 4  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Plus discussion, Cause I thought we needed one...
Zaltys
post Nov 13 2012, 08:13 PM
Post #61

βακα…_〆(゜▽゜*)
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 80 122

Active Squad

Looks like Hatch+ tomorrow.
I'm not entirely sure how useful it'll actually be. I don't remember ever getting egg locked during SWSHs. Maybe it'll help during the first few hours, but after that shelter's usually overflowing and you have to be extremely unlucky to grab a fresh egg..

QUOTE(Mars Adept Enten @ Nov 11 2012, 10:36 PM) *
And for users who are breeding Novs that they're SHing (like me and my Roggenmorpha hunt), I can see Sweets+ being useful.

Not just for novelties or shinies in general.
I like to breed unusual heritages, and Sweet+ is perfect for that. It's always useful for me, even during the hunts: I'd far prefer a self-bred shiny to a random one.

This post has been edited by Zaltys: Nov 13 2012, 08:22 PM

--------------------
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Phoenicis
post Nov 19 2012, 11:09 PM
Post #62

Elite Four
Group Icon

Member No.: 164 761

Active Squad

Shelter+ starting tomorrow.... which, quite honestly, is pretty much useless to those of us doing the SWSH, since we have infinite shelter grabs anyway.

Kinda wondering why people bothered filling that one up. Honey+ would've been a better choice.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Mysticman89
post Nov 19 2012, 11:58 PM
Post #63

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 143 685

Active Squad

Not everyone does the SWSH, and some of us have already completed a hunt for each of the SWSH pokemon, so Shelter+ is potentially helpful.

Lacking that, mass adopting from the safari with extra shelter grabs is a thing people like to do for pokerus potential.

I was playing with the idea of a new plus, being explore+. This plus would allow you to embark on an exploration before the cool off time was done (the usual 2 special exploration per month limit would still apply, as well as pokedex/interaction reqs would stay). I know I can find myself unable to embark on any explorations sometimes (give or take TBD), so the ability to embark on a new one without needing to wait a month would be good.

Some of the shorter explorations being completed multiple times would be awesome, although I don't know if it'd be imbalanced for the super hardcore explorers. Furthermore, I guess some people are really quite slow at doing explorations so are never stuck with no explorations left to do, so I'm not sure how big the demand would be.

Thoughts?
+Quote Post

Manah
post Nov 20 2012, 06:16 AM
Post #64

Made of random and Joltik love / Totally not a fangirl
Group Icon

Member No.: 6 080

Diamond Party

Too game-breaking (yes, there are still people who use the old donation system), and it's on the Do not suggest list anyway:

Something to bypass Exploration cool-down time or to embark on an extra Special Exploration for the month

This post has been edited by Manah: Nov 20 2012, 06:16 AM

--------------------
Pokémon Moon FC: 0877-0881-6378 (Trainer name: June)

~
Buttons made by Arceus Awakened
+Quote Post

4 Pages V  « < 2 3 4
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 05:22 PM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.