Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
24 Pages V  « < 21 22 23 24 >  
Closed TopicStart new topic
November Community Thread, Be sure to read the rules before posting!
Yamper
post Nov 29 2016, 10:35 AM
Post #441

Axew and Volcarona enthusiast
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 61 211

Invisible Kyurem

QUOTE(RicFule @ Nov 29 2016, 03:32 PM) *
QUOTE(x Sam @ Nov 29 2016, 11:22 AM) *
I've just been looking over the Sun and Moon stuff and I'm really excited to get to play it soon happy.gif I might purchase both and have one as a direct download - how does that work in terms of trading? Can I trade between my own physical copy and the direct download copy? Silly question, but I've never actually had copies of both games before now. Not that I can get them until I get home due to how the internet works here.

Huh. I don't know. I know that, eventually, the digital copies of Red, Blue, and Yellow will be able to interact with the cartridges of Sun & Moon, so I would GUESS you could interact between a cartridge of Sun and digital Moon, but it would just be a guess. I suppose the only way to know for sure is for someone to attempt it.

Yeah, I was thinking along the lines of that. I'll have a Google to see if I can find anything (unless someone else sees this and knows for definite) - I'd imagine there would be an option somewhere in this day and age of handheld consoles, lol. - ta, Ric.

--------------------

Don't forget to love yourself.
Add me for daily clicks: 873/1000

[align=center]---

Community Thread Shiny List!

---[/align]
[align=right]Breeding Incentives: Mission Cards
[/align]
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Shadow Fennekin
post Nov 29 2016, 12:41 PM
Post #442

Elite Four
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 14 137

Platinum team

I'm still waiting for digital versions of Gold, Silver, Crystal
It's the only gen untransferrable from now. And my cartridges no longer save aside from Crystal. Plus it sucks not being able to send over shinies or Pokemon you grow attached to

--------------------
+Quote Post

Mamanator
post Nov 29 2016, 01:24 PM
Post #443

Pokémon Champion
Group Icon

Member No.: 12 870

Active Squad

Good morning and hello Everybody. grin.gif The weather out here in the desert has really dropped as of late. I blame... (wait for it)... Flagstaff. This cold and wet rain I'm sure came from their snow showers. LOL I felt horrible yesterday, but once I broke down and turned on the heat in the house, I seemed to feel better come the morning after resting and sleeping in warmth.

I've been keeping busy between work and GPX today and have finished two out of these three (you'll never know what Pokemon you're going to face!) battles. Just wanted to breathe deeply and take a step back before trying for that third battle. This last one was tough. I've got to remember the best offense against dark or ghost is a like dark or ghost. Sadly, changing out after the fact got my ghost killed in the last round so I'm considering bringing in 2 ghosts or 1 ghost and 1 dark. We'll see.

Other than that I, too, am still searching for that shiny piece of steel in Burmy. I'm hoping to find it before time expires, but given that it implodes tomorrow evening I'm not holding my breath and am thankful that I did find the grass shiny. *phew*

I hope your SWSH is going well and I'm sorry for those still searching. Maybe, since we're entering the holiday phase of life, GPX will be extra generous and let you find the right egg before the clock strikes doom. Good luck!

*EDIT*
By the hair of my chinny chin chin... I made it through the last battles. *phew* Now it's back to the Spike Eared Pichu shiny attempt. Oh joy of joys!!

This post has been edited by Mamanator: Nov 29 2016, 02:21 PM

--------------------
Their futures are so bright they shine

+Quote Post

Cryptic Lyric
post Nov 29 2016, 03:32 PM
Post #444

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Member No.: 49 893

Favorites

Well, looks like I just hatched my shiny Weedle! I'm half-heartedly trying to get the shinies in order, so that was where that came from. Next on my list will be Pidgey, but that's gonna be put on hold until I get some of these other hunts finished.

In regards to the car trouble I have been having, apparently I can go pick up my "new" car whenever I get home from school today. Hopefully I like the Jeep as much as I like my Infiniti, but it doesn't really matter because I am stick with it either way.

--------------------

Fan of most things nerdy. Currently obsessed with Critical Role, D&D, Sun Haven. Always in love with Mass Effect, Dragon Age, Pokemon (obviously), and a bunch of other things.
+Quote Post

Asbel Lhant
post Nov 29 2016, 09:21 PM
Post #445

King of Zinogre
Group Icon

Member No.: 139 518

Active Squad

Oh man, I'm having so much fun with Sun. I just finished up the Aether Paradise and I'm now on the 3rd island. This is definitely one of the best Pokemon games I've played and I've been playing since the beginning. My team is currently Lycanroc, Pikachu, Growlithe, Torracat, Decidueye and Toucannon.

Work wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be. Normally those two I talked about earlier cause me a bunch of grief with their attitudes, so glad they were good today.

GPX wise I'm still going after Grass Burmy but I'm not seeing another shiny gracing my presence. I'm not going to complain about it, this SWSH has been one of my better ones.

--------------------
Zoom
+Quote Post

Shadow Fennekin
post Nov 30 2016, 12:08 AM
Post #446

Elite Four
Group Icon

Platinum team

Oh I agree Sun/Moon are the best Pokemon games. The story hasn't been this enjoyable aside from Black/White and it beats that. It's pretty tough too, which is nice considering how ridiculously easy X/Y was.
I do wish that it just wasn't so incredibly hard right at the start if you choose Litten..... there's barely ANYTHING good you can use to counter Litten's weaknesses. That Lurantis Pokemon? It got one shot against a Rock Pokemon the same level as it! It took me several tries to beat Olivia.....

--------------------
+Quote Post

Quincia
post Nov 30 2016, 12:38 AM
Post #447

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 40 486

My Favs

QUOTE(Luneon @ Nov 28 2016, 02:34 AM) *
You still have a few more days plus it's completely random
The next egg you hatch could be shiny :P

So don't give up just yet

I also thought I wouldn't get it because I spent time on Moon, and I just hatched a shiny burmy so yeah
Nothing is impossible

Thanks for the encouragement. happy.gif
And guess what? I just hatched my shiny, grin.gif Yay!
lol I'm ranked 1st for the slowest shiny hunt right now. XD

On to Pokemon sun:
I only have 2 pokemon left to complete the melemele pokedex. And they need sun stones to evolve, which I don't have. Hopefully I'll get some in poke pelago soon.

--------------------
Hello, I hope you have a nice day <3

I'm also on Chicken Smoothie and Eldemore
nod.gif (although I don't really visit that much anymore) blush.gif
+Quote Post

Running On Ice
post Nov 30 2016, 12:47 AM
Post #448

There’s a lot of tension in this town
Group Icon

Member No.: 17 626

Active Squad

I still don't have Sun or Moon sad.gif I'm guessing I'll get it after Christmas at this rate. I even have my starter and nickname planned. Also I'm starting to doubt whether or not I'll end up seeing Billy Joel in New Orleans. I want to go so badly. I'll try to find a way though, because I've never been to any concerts before, and why not start with that one?

Also, I'm pretty behind with the special explorations again, so please feed Suicune here a Pecha Berry? Who else is excited that December's coming soon?

This post has been edited by Walking On Sunshine: Nov 30 2016, 01:10 AM

--------------------
FRIEND CODE: 4527-8945-5766; NAME: Laura
FRIEND SAFARI: NORMAL; PM me so we can trade codes

Clubs and Shinies (click to show)

"Don't take advice from people like me. Do your own thing always"- Chrissie Hynde, from ironically a thing titled "Chrissie Hynde's Advice To Chick Rockers"
+Quote Post

Shadow Fennekin
post Nov 30 2016, 02:31 AM
Post #449

Elite Four
Group Icon

Platinum team

QUOTE(Quincia @ Nov 30 2016, 12:38 AM) *
On to Pokemon sun:
I only have 2 pokemon left to complete the melemele pokedex. And they need sun stones to evolve, which I don't have. Hopefully I'll get some in poke pelago soon.

Sun stone?
I can give you those. I have tons from Poke pelago just trying to get another Ice Stone! lol

As for the Pokedex, the only Pokemon I'm missing atm in the entire dex is Politoad. Cause you only get one King's Rock and none of the Pokemon who can hold it can be SOS'd farmed easily

--------------------
+Quote Post

Quincia
post Nov 30 2016, 02:54 AM
Post #450

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 40 486

My Favs

Wow, you have all but one? That's amazing! I don't have a politoed unfortunately. I used the king's rock on the slowpoke so yeah. I'm hoping to get some bp from the battle tree so I can trade for another king's rock. No ice rocks either. ^^"

And thanks for the offer, but I'm okay with waiting. happy.gif
I still have handful of pokemon that I need to capture/evolve for other pokedexs.

--------------------
Hello, I hope you have a nice day <3

I'm also on Chicken Smoothie and Eldemore
nod.gif (although I don't really visit that much anymore) blush.gif
+Quote Post

Shadow Fennekin
post Nov 30 2016, 03:28 AM
Post #451

Elite Four
Group Icon

Platinum team

I used it on Slowpoke as well. xD
Politoad's actually SOS-able.... but I sat for two hours getting a Poliwag to call for help and all he ever called were Poliwag so I just gave up. Wish he at least called a Poliwhirl as those have a chance at carrying a King's Rock.

But yeah, you get the shiny charm for completing the Alola Dex so I've been trying my best to complete it. Want to hunt a Rockruff with it.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Manah
post Nov 30 2016, 06:45 AM
Post #452

Made of random and Joltik love / Totally not a fangirl
Group Icon

Member No.: 6 080

Diamond Party

Still distracted by Moon, even if all I'm doing now is picking up everyone's unwanted legendary items. With the Global Mission active now, I should probably get back to catching stuff...

Definitely the most fun I had with a Pokemon game since the original Gold (BW2 was my favorite, but I only really started to appreciate it about a year after I actually played it, plus too many cumbersome features - Moon was just the more accessible experience overall). I may actually get PokéBank sometime and work on an actual living dex.

--------------------
Pokémon Moon FC: 0877-0881-6378 (Trainer name: June)

~
Buttons made by Arceus Awakened
+Quote Post

Hitaka5Ever
post Nov 30 2016, 09:39 AM
Post #453

is deep in Hitaka Hell
Group Icon

Member No.: 97 935

Battle Subway Team

To everyone still hunting their shiny, good luck today! I'm rooting for you guys!

I plan to get Moon if I ever play the new games this coming year. May have to wait until 2018 tho. I think I'll be spending far too much time playing Kingdom Hearts on PS4 starting in April anyway XD

I wonder what December will bring us. Still rooting for new achievements!

--------------------

Need Social Network? PM me; 14/48
You can call me Sladin or Rocky (:
Please do not use my icon for your personal use. Thank you happy.gif
+Quote Post

RicFule
post Nov 30 2016, 10:01 AM
Post #454

Pokémon Champion
Group Icon

Member No.: 3 846

Platinum Team

QUOTE(Asbel Lhant @ Nov 29 2016, 10:21 PM) *
Oh man, I'm having so much fun with Sun. I just finished up the Aether Paradise and I'm now on the 3rd island. This is definitely one of the best Pokemon games I've played and I've been playing since the beginning. My team is currently Lycanroc, Pikachu, Growlithe, Torracat, Decidueye and Toucannon.

That's where I am as well. Even though I went back to the second island to finish get things that I missed since I talked to the Aether guy before I was done.

My current team is: Level 35 Snorlax, level 34 Pikachu, level 37 Primarina, level 35 Incineroar, level 37 Decidueye, and a level 35 Raticate.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Manah
post Nov 30 2016, 10:09 AM
Post #455

Made of random and Joltik love / Totally not a fangirl
Group Icon

Member No.: 6 080

Diamond Party

I should've known it. I should've know that
Moon postgame thing (click to show)

My team is Primarina, Lurantis, Alolan Raichu, Alolan Ninetales, Mudsdale and Salazzle, all level 55-61 (thanks extra trade exp).

--------------------
Pokémon Moon FC: 0877-0881-6378 (Trainer name: June)

~
Buttons made by Arceus Awakened
+Quote Post

Mamanator
post Nov 30 2016, 10:42 AM
Post #456

Pokémon Champion
Group Icon

Member No.: 12 870

Active Squad

Happy Last Chance Day to all our SWSHy Hunters out there! And may the odds be ever in your favor. wink.gif I'm still vying for the pretty pink steel Burmy to become shiny, but I'm also still not holding my breath. I'm just grateful I was able to get the grass shine form; thankfully my party locks with the birth of shinies otherwise I might've missed it. LOL

I, too, am enjoying Sun and Moon very much. My main game is Sun and I'm kind of "stuck" at the moment because I'm still helping my youngest get her team [again]. She changed her mind, quit the first run through, and wanted an all female starter group. So I finally got the female Popplio for her and am leveling up both it and Pikipek (spelling) for the upcoming festival battle. Then it's back to speaking with the professor, battling a couple random trainers, and on to the Poke Center for the Link connection. I've told her that, if she deletes this game, she's on her own for getting the starters again. Ha'rumph! I wanna see what comes next in these games!

My Sun character is Swiss and, when I can, I'll be looking to add my FCR for the FP fun. Right now I'm still on the first island and down around levels 10 to 15, working my way towards 25 for the challenges coming up. It's my understanding that we aren't as limited with their levels as we have been in the past and, if I recall correctly, passing the first challenge allows our Pokemon to listen up to, like, some insane level. So... yeah! Like that!

I'm definitely looking forward to December. There is a more than fair chance we'll be growing our family by one this upcoming month. I'm definitely excited for that and can already tell that we'll have some adjustments to make before that happens. Keeping food items out on the floor in the open is a major thing we'll have to change. I've this feeling that stuff won't be safe no more. *eek* *smirk*

*EDIT*
Well lookie lookie here! Look who I bumped into on my explore! This wild Scyther has a very dry sense of humor so, if you happen to pass by and like his dry wit, could you possibly toss him a berry? Thanks so very!

This post has been edited by Mamanator: Nov 30 2016, 10:49 AM

--------------------
Their futures are so bright they shine

+Quote Post

CrazyUmbreonLady
post Nov 30 2016, 12:33 PM
Post #457

But that's none of my business.
Group Icon

Member No.: 240 129

The Dream Team!

I'm not really going for Ground Burmy. I'm still hatching eggs, but I'm canceling the hunt when the SWSH ends. What I do need to do is to submit my two other Trinkets. I guess the original images corrupted somehow because for some reason, even after running the images through Ezimba, when I see the preview for the image the background doesn't appear to be transparent. I'll just copy-paste the images on to a new image file and run it through Ezimba again.

--------------------

Just a random girl doing stuff and things.

Task stuff (click to show)

+Quote Post

Kazuko Himura
post Nov 30 2016, 01:19 PM
Post #458

Art by Yoova
Group Icon

Member No.: 243 702

Active Squad

SWSH still isn't going too well. At least I am eligible for the consolation prize-just hope the actual prize is something I can afford with prize points.

As for Pokemon Moon, I'm already on my way to the Ghost-type trial. Team is Incineroar Level 37, Wishiwashi Level 34, Pikachu Level 31, Mudsdale, Formantis, and Golisopod Level 30.

--------------------
Foobs.

Current Pokemon game goal:
All-ribbon Smeargle
Sites and things (click to show)
+Quote Post

Vande
post Nov 30 2016, 02:58 PM
Post #459

Elite Four
Group Icon

Member No.: 87 595

I Can Dream....

639 eggs hatched and zilch for the SWSH. Nearly time for me to zzz so looks like I fail this one. Congrats to everyone who has hatched a shiny as well.

(Also I see for the first time in ages, us Wulfies are not going to win overall!)

This post has been edited by Vande: Nov 30 2016, 02:58 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post

Cryptic Lyric
post Nov 30 2016, 03:58 PM
Post #460

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Member No.: 49 893

Favorites

Oh, of course it would rain on the day I have to drive my new car for the first time. That was a rather terrifying drive on the way over here. And driving home tonight in the dark will be worse...

I'm thinking over focusing on Seviper for the Pokehunt because I am so sick of hatching Bulbasaur, and I don't really want a third shiny.

--------------------

Fan of most things nerdy. Currently obsessed with Critical Role, D&D, Sun Haven. Always in love with Mass Effect, Dragon Age, Pokemon (obviously), and a bunch of other things.
+Quote Post

24 Pages V  « < 21 22 23 24 >
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th April 2024 - 08:27 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.