Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
3 Pages V   1 2 3 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Piercings!
Styhx
post Apr 11 2011, 07:05 PM
Post #1

0_o
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 105 116

Squad of Doom

Your opinion?

I just got my eyebrow pierced, like I've wanted for a while, and am just spazzing quite happily over that. And then it got me to thinking. What do most people think about piercings? I've heard both good and bad things. But I'm curious. What's your guys' opinions on them? Any sort of piercing. Tell your stories.

--------------------

Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Redtha
post Apr 11 2011, 07:11 PM
Post #2

http://redtha.tumblr.com/
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 70 032

Active Squad

Some places people get them are odd and having a lot can be overdoing it. But I don't mind them to an extent.

I myself only have my ears pierced (one hole each). That was done when I was two so I don't remember it, lol.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Styhx
post Apr 11 2011, 07:14 PM
Post #3

0_o
Group Icon

Squad of Doom

Odd indeed. My mom and I were looking through the book they had of people who got their piercings done at that particular shop, and... well... One had the crack of their ass pierced. No joke. o_O2.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

BarkingChaos
post Apr 11 2011, 07:18 PM
Post #4

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Member No.: 112 100

Sandshrew Army

I dont have any piercings nor do I want any. No, I never had my ears pierced and I'm not even considering it.

Ears are one thing, but I honestly do not like piercings. I especially dislike nose rings. But if you want to stick a piece of metal in your face, go right ahead. Its not like it affects me.

I dont mean to offend anyone. I dont think of people with piercings lower than others, I just personally do not find piercing very attractive. As long as you are happy, thats all that matters
+Quote Post

Darkend
post Apr 11 2011, 07:34 PM
Post #5

Pokémon Champion
Group Icon

Member No.: 19 647

All hail the God

I have my ears pierced(one hole in each).When i was little i got them done.Soon i had to take them out and the hole soon closed.My mom has been begging me to get them peirced again i was tired of it so i got them peirced them again..but then she bought to games for no reason:)

--------------------

+Quote Post

Timothy Lawrence
post Apr 11 2011, 10:00 PM
Post #6

μεγάλη θάνα
Group Icon

Member No.: 8 657

Active Squad

No problem with them, on the facial area, as long as it's not excessive. Anywhere else just freaks me out but my opinion shouldn't matter on what you want too do in your personal life.

I have four earrings ( two in each ear ), and a lip ring ( which started as a labret but I switch it back and forth. ).

This post has been edited by Doctor Marcus Kozak: Apr 11 2011, 10:01 PM

--------------------

Hey you! (click to show)
+Quote Post

Giraffe A Laugh
post Apr 11 2011, 10:03 PM
Post #7

That one laughing Giraffe
Group Icon

Member No.: 66 646

Active Squad

The only part of me that's pierced are my ears xp and even then i haven't worn any earrings in yearssss

but, I think piercings to some extent are pretty cool cat.gif

I have a couple of friends who have eyebrow/nose piercings and my mother has a bellybutton piercing xD
so to me, they're just normal to be around, I do find over piercing yourself to be a little.....meh... though
and especially people who pierce their private parts :s I just don't see the attraction in that.... wouldn't it well... hurt?! a lot o.o

--------------------
+Quote Post

Styhx
post Apr 11 2011, 11:20 PM
Post #8

0_o
Group Icon

Squad of Doom

My mom has her tongue pierced. She's had it that way since I was little. It was cool. I thought she was the coolest mom ever. >.>

I agree that over piercing is a little... well, frightening. Especially in those certain places. It seems weird. And a little... o_O2.gif

I'm thinking about getting my lip pierced. But I dunno about that one. Never had my ears pierced (I wasnt a little boy running around with sparkly things in the sides of my head). My girlfriend thinks it'd be hot, but for some reason that one's a little iffy for me. I mean, on some people it looks okay, but not everyone.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Ryuko
post Apr 12 2011, 03:15 AM
Post #9

Scarlet
Group Icon

Member No.: 83 356

Heaven's Wheel

I'm not a large fan of piercings, but I would have to say that some piercings do look good on people.
I currently have my ears pierced twice, but I'm considering on getting my tragus or my belly done.

--------------------

"Violence, Lust and Betrayal"
And so is the Golden City blackened with each step you take in my Hall. Marvel at perfection, for it is fleeting.
You have brought Sin to Heaven and doom upon all the world.
-Threnodies 8:13

signature image too large; removed

~ Raven
+Quote Post

Carefactorzero
post Apr 12 2011, 03:56 AM
Post #10

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Member No.: 19 837

Active Squad

Piercings aren't something I'd personally like to get one day, but I don't have anything against them whatsoever.

I'm more of a tattoo person. grin.gif
+Quote Post

Gold Cross
post Apr 12 2011, 04:10 AM
Post #11

Goldie :3
Group Icon

Member No.: 132 377

Goldie's Team! :3

I got my ears peirced when I was a baby, but the holes soon closed up. I wanted them redone when I was 8, so I got them redone. happy.gif

I then wanted my belly button pierced for my birthday (which was in february just gone) and both my mam and dad where cool with it. They didn't want me to have any piercings on my nose or anything, but I am not really a lover of nose/eye brow/lip/wrist/ anywhere else that you can imagine getting pierced. Thats just my opinion, but I like belly piercings.

I likez ma shiny pink belleh bar! awesome.gif

--------------------

Goldie's spoiler of wonder! cat.gif (click to show)

Art Credits! (click to show)

Groups and Banners. (take a look!) (click to show)
+Quote Post

Letan
post Apr 12 2011, 09:39 AM
Post #12

Pokémon Champion
Group Icon

Group: Advisors
Member No.: 1 219

Lugia Hype

At one point in my life I considered getting one of my ears pierced, but then I opted to not get it. Been offered plenty of times, but I'm not all too keen on getting any piercings.

--------------------
[align=center]

=- Game Dev, currently making a game called Cursed Seasons. I tweet about it sometimes. -=
http://cursedseasons.tumblr.com/
Discord is a thing

[/align]
+Quote Post

ShrapnelStars
post Apr 12 2011, 09:56 AM
Post #13

Well, I wish I'd wished you well
Group Icon

Member No.: 4 143

Let Us In

I only have my ears pierced. My mom got them pierced for me when I was really little. Controversy aside, I'm glad she did, because I don't remember any type of pain, nor do I remember ever getting it done, and I love my earring collection.

I don't think I want any other types of piercings because I don't like needles, cuts, etc. I had thought about getting a second ear piercing when I was younger, but I changed my mind. I'm pretty much satisfied with what I have now. happy.gif

What do you call those ear-hole enlargement things that I see guys wearing? You know, the kind that stretches your ear out? Some of them look kind of nice. (Emphasis on some. Depends on who's wearing it and what size it is.)

--------------------
+Quote Post

Styhx
post Apr 12 2011, 11:34 AM
Post #14

0_o
Group Icon

Squad of Doom

QUOTE(Blak99Psy @ Apr 12 2011, 07:56 AM) *
What do you call those ear-hole enlargement things that I see guys wearing? You know, the kind that stretches your ear out? Some of them look kind of nice. (Emphasis on some. Depends on who's wearing it and what size it is.)

Gauges (sp?), I believe. I dont think I could ever get those. It looks like it would hurt to have, first off, and not just from the initial piercing.

I like belly piercings. They're hot on most chicks. >.>

I also agree with tattoos. I like tattoos. I'm getting at least one. But I dont want to overdo things. I know that it's a pain for finding jobs and that some people dont like it and throw shame at you for it. Not that I'd care much about the second, but it'd still be uncomfortable to have a po'd glaring person sitting around you trying to make their hate turn into lazers to bore into your brain...

--------------------

+Quote Post

Some Person
post Apr 12 2011, 11:35 AM
Post #15

Don't let me detain you...
Group Icon

Member No.: 127 207

Vetinari's Terriers

I want to get a couple more in my ears and maybe some in my eyebrows, or maybe the whole Pein job.

Yeah, that'd be cool. grin.gif Pity I'm such a coward.

--------------------
"The world spins on pain. I realised that if there is a supreme power, then it is our duty to become it's moral superior." -Lord Havelock Vetinari, Patrician of Ankh-Morpork

"The sentient may perceive and love the universe, but the universe may not perceive and love the sentient. The universe sees no distinction between the multitude of creatures and elements which comprise it. All are equal. None is favored. The universe, equipped with nothing but the materials and the power of creation, continues to create: something of this, something of that. It cannot control what it creates and it cannot, it seems, be controlled by its creations (though a few might deceive themselves otherwise). Those who curse the workings of the universe curse that which is deaf. Those who strike out at those workings fight that which is inviolate. Those who shake their fists, shake their fists at blind stars."- Michael Moorcock, author.
+Quote Post

zzz
post Apr 15 2011, 07:31 PM
Post #16

Shh, no tears. Only dreams now.
Group Icon

Member No.: 105 649

I'm cooler than you.

I would never get a piercing.

--------------------
I'm special! (click to show)

Katy hates me.
What a bitch.
Ms. Bitch to me.

Jesus loves you!
But the rest of us think you're an asshole.

DAE nope spiders
+Quote Post

Blueberry
post Apr 15 2011, 08:20 PM
Post #17

I'm the reason why you hate.
Group Icon

Member No.: 34 032

Blue's Army

I have three piercings in the bottom of my ears (the fleshy part). I want to get piercings up and down my ear and this summer I want the top of my ears pierced. I don't want much else pierced, unlike your ears they have different side effects and can make it so you're easily judged.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Dazmi
post Apr 15 2011, 09:28 PM
Post #18

Veteran
Group Icon

Member No.: 2 482

Active Squad

I'm actually in a unique position here because I have one on the head. Guess which head.
I think piercings are okay, but only in moderation. Don't push for the world record, one is good enough.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Blueberry
post Apr 15 2011, 09:44 PM
Post #19

I'm the reason why you hate.
Group Icon

Member No.: 34 032

Blue's Army

QUOTE(Dazmi @ Apr 15 2011, 07:28 PM) *
I'm actually in a unique position here because I have one on the head. Guess which head.
I think piercings are okay, but only in moderation. Don't push for the world record, one is good enough.

....noes.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post

Lord Raven
post Apr 15 2011, 10:38 PM
Post #20

i need something to put here
Group Icon

Group: Advisors
Member No.: 34

Active Squad

i'm not a fan of many piercings and i don't have any myself, but naval piercings are sexy as hell

--------------------
+Quote Post

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 07:56 PM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.