Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Closed TopicStart new topic
summoning eggs. how do you do it o.o, i've been trying to use the summon pass ability
NataMoon423
post Jul 4 2013, 03:05 AM
Post #1

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Newbies
Member No.: 198 781

Active Squad

but, i'm not really sure how it works. how do i know when its a egg i summoned specifically? can anyone help me with this? i'm totally lost o.o;
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Carefactorzero
post Jul 4 2013, 04:28 AM
Post #2

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 19 837

Active Squad

When you claim a summoned egg from the Lab, check the timeline. If it says 'Egg summoned by Harleypoollove' (the date and time you summoned the egg will be displayed below that), then that's the exact egg you summoned.

As for the Summon Power: after using your summoning item, you have 5 minutes in which you, and only you, can find the egg you summoned. Once that 5 minutes is up, everyone can see the egg in the lab and potentially claim it before you find it. The Summon Power gives you an extra 5 minutes in which only you can see the egg you summoned.

More information can be found here: http://gpxplus.net/help/legends-novelties/80

Hopefully this helps. happy.gif

+Quote Post

Letan
post Jul 7 2013, 03:15 PM
Post #3

Pokémon Champion
Group Icon

Group: Advisors
Member No.: 1 219

Lugia Hype

General Discussion is not meant for GPX+ subjects, or anything Pokemon-related for that matter.

Normally I'd move this somewhere in the GPX+ section, but since it's been answered I'm just going to lock it.

--------------------
[align=center]

=- Game Dev, currently making a game called Cursed Seasons. I tweet about it sometimes. -=
http://cursedseasons.tumblr.com/
Discord is a thing

[/align]
+Quote Post

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 04:31 PM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.