Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

READ ME FIRST

DO NOT make any 'click my eggs/Pokémon' threads/posts or any 'what is this egg' threads/posts or you WILL be warned 10% instantly!

Reply to this topicStart new topic
The rage over early daycare donations..., & other such PSAs, a complaint
worldbreaker
post Dec 16 2023, 07:02 PM
Post #1

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 265 894

Active Squad

I've seen so many people with some variety of "stop/don't early donate eggs" as their mood, and while I understand it can be frustrating...

Do you know how long it took me to figure out what ANY of them were referring to?

I always saw getting an egg from my daycare as... getting an egg from my daycare, not as donating my daycare eggs. I didn't really register the 1 hr wait time was even a thing to care about until a Hatch+ day. It was mentioned, sure, but it didn't seem that important. I certainly didn't connect it to people being angry about "early donated eggs". The times I'd seen it were also "don't early donate event eggs" - something I read at the time as there being some kind of exclusive thing people were trying to bypass.

People can only take your advice if they know what you mean, so please communicate more clearly if you're going to make a PSA like this. It can be hard to fit into the box, but it won't actually do anything if nobody understands what you're talking about,

Comments, other community lingo that is hard to discern, and suggestions / advice are welcome as discussion. I just wanted to get this out somewhere.

This post has been edited by worldbreaker: Dec 16 2023, 07:03 PM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 03:58 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.