Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Reply to this topicStart new topic
hi come say hello to me
Locus
post Jul 2 2015, 06:16 PM
Post #1

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 233 028

Active Squad

hiiiiiiiiiii! my real name is Shannon but i go by vera or locus on a lot of websites, occasionally you'll see me under nerevarine, pisces, or veratrum. i embody all these things for some reason

i LOVE pokemon but my issue with it is all my favorite pokemon are legendaries

sobs

mew, lugia, diancie, flabebe, and carbink are all some of my favorites (my fav color is pink!)

i wish i had a hobby but one time i tried to learn to play the ocarina and ended up accidentally ordering 8 of the same "how to play the ocarina" books instead of an actual ocarina so i mean. yeah.

i think my only hobby would have to be if my best friend or i mention the word "faker" we end up screaming the entire faker scene from SA2B at each other

my fav vidya games that aren't pokemon are the legend of zelda series (can't handle my stupid bishie link ;o;), chibi robo, animal crossing, terraria and starbound, the elder scrolls series (my fave of those being oblivion DONT TELL ME HOW BAD THE FIGHTING MECHANICS ARE OK I DONT CARE YOU CAN USE PAINTBRUSHES AS STAIRS), red faction, and sonic. except they should all have shadow as the main character bc sonic sucks and shadow is my POOR ANGSTY BABY

going fast is my destiny.

quick question, how does diancie work here, bc like i saw that the shelter people have only released one diancie and thats all they've ever released (??? this is actually what prompted me to ask becaus ethat just seems weird) and diancie eggs seem to be v uncommon, but they aren't on the legendaries (well, very rare) list so it doesn't seem like there's an exploration for them.

but yeah if you want to ask me any questions feel free!! i love meeting new people

but im awful at actually

keeping up with friends

dont hate me im trubbish

--------------------
The Pinkan Trainer

Her pokemon eat absolutely nothing but Pinkan Berries. They bleed pink. They spit pink. And they cry pink.

this is the tale of the first shiny i've ever seen in the wild

i had recently gotten x, hadnt played any gen since soulsilver so i had no idea wtf any pokemon were, and id used pokebank to transfer all my pokemon to x.

remember in the lake of rage, that one shiny everyone has, gyarados? he was a bit underleveled and i wanted to use him for once so i went to his area level to do some POWER GRINDIN'.

now, since i'd never ever sent out a shiny in any game ever idfk what the shiny noise sounds like, so i send gyarados out and my sister called my name so i glanced up at her and registered a BRING BRING in the back of my head while she's telling me something, after she's done i look at my ds and immediately think "what an ugly pokemon". it is a blue pawniard. i had never seen a pawniard.

i frickin blast it off the face of the earth and run around in the grass again to fight some more pokemons, next battle gyarados goes BRING and im like wait werent there two brings, huh MUST HAVE BEEN 2 DISTRACTED BY SISTER. so i frick it up and run around some more, and eventually run into another pawniard

it is red. there is one BRING. i connect the dots. my bitter old heart cant take anymore and shrivels up and to this day i have never been able to feel love.
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Azor Ahai
post Jul 2 2015, 11:30 PM
Post #2

K N E E L
Group Icon

Member No.: 188 146

Diamond Defence

Welcome to Gts and Gpx.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Locus
post Jul 2 2015, 11:40 PM
Post #3

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Active Squad

QUOTE(Azor Ahai @ Jul 2 2015, 11:30 PM) *

Welcome to Gts and Gpx.

Thank you! ^^ magic.gif

--------------------
The Pinkan Trainer

Her pokemon eat absolutely nothing but Pinkan Berries. They bleed pink. They spit pink. And they cry pink.

i had recently gotten x, hadnt played any gen since soulsilver so i had no idea wtf any pokemon were, and id used pokebank to transfer all my pokemon to x.

remember in the lake of rage, that one shiny everyone has, gyarados? he was a bit underleveled and i wanted to use him for once so i went to his area level to do some POWER GRINDIN'.

now, since i'd never ever sent out a shiny in any game ever idfk what the shiny noise sounds like, so i send gyarados out and my sister called my name so i glanced up at her and registered a BRING BRING in the back of my head while she's telling me something, after she's done i look at my ds and immediately think "what an ugly pokemon". it is a blue pawniard. i had never seen a pawniard.

i frickin blast it off the face of the earth and run around in the grass again to fight some more pokemons, next battle gyarados goes BRING and im like wait werent there two brings, huh MUST HAVE BEEN 2 DISTRACTED BY SISTER. so i frick it up and run around some more, and eventually run into another pawniard

it is red. there is one BRING. i connect the dots. my bitter old heart cant take anymore and shrivels up and to this day i have never been able to feel love.
+Quote Post

Bonnie Clyde
post Jul 2 2015, 11:53 PM
Post #4

You're filled with DETERMINATION
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 120 895

Faves <3

Hey there! Welcome to the site~

I'm also a fan of LoZ and Sonic. And Shadow is my favorite Sonic character. happy.gif

And also, Diancie is obtainable through it being bred by Professor Cypress (which is able to breed any Pokemon basically), Legend Vouchers (items that give you a legendary of your choice), it being released by someone into the safari, and I guess it can be found in the lab rarely, like the other legends. And it is listed as very rare, but an exploration hasn't been implemented for the new legends yet. wink.gif

--------------------
[align=center]

[spoiler=][/spoiler]

CHAOS CONTROL[/align]
+Quote Post

Locus
post Jul 3 2015, 12:55 AM
Post #5

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Active Squad

QUOTE(Bonnie Clyde @ Jul 2 2015, 11:53 PM) *

I'm also a fan of LoZ and Sonic. And Shadow is my favorite Sonic character. happy.gif

And also, Diancie is obtainable through it being bred by Professor Cypress (which is able to breed any Pokemon basically), Legend Vouchers (items that give you a legendary of your choice), it being released by someone into the safari, and I guess it can be found in the lab rarely, like the other legends. And it is listed as very rare, but an exploration hasn't been implemented for the new legends yet. wink.gif

hiya! thank you for the welcome ^^

i've got nearly every loz game and ive played almost every sonic game! i really love both series, wind waker and SA2B are my favorite of each. when the hd remake of WW was announced i was bouncing around!

oh man a fellow shadow fan.. i hope youre not a FAKER....

ooo ty, that makes a lot of sense! guess ill set up a lean-to in the shelter and never leave shakefist.gif

--------------------
The Pinkan Trainer

+Quote Post

Bonnie Clyde
post Jul 3 2015, 12:03 PM
Post #6

You're filled with DETERMINATION
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 120 895

Faves <3

QUOTE(Locus @ Jul 3 2015, 12:55 AM) *

i've got nearly every loz game and ive played almost every sonic game! i really love both series, wind waker and SA2B are my favorite of each. when the hd remake of WW was announced i was bouncing around!

ooo ty, that makes a lot of sense! guess ill set up a lean-to in the shelter and never leave shakefist.gif

Wow, Wind Waker and SA2B are also my faves. too! I think SAB2 is my favorite Sonic game because of the Chao Garden and I wish they would bring it back already. Though, WW is tied with Twilight Princess as my favorite LoZ game. happy.gif

And no, I'm not a faker, lol lol.gif
At least to my knowledge, I could possibly be a Shadow Android

I think I have almost every Zelda game, except for the Game Boy ones. And I've played a lot of Sonic games. I haven't played many of the older ones. And I'm not too fond of the newer Sonic games either. Mainly because I really liked the separate story lines for characters like there was in the Adventure games. Now the games just focus on Sonic and all the other characters don't seem to really do anything. Oh, and don't get my started on the Deadly Six.

Oh, and finding a Diancie in the shelter is quite rare, so it'll probably take a while for you to find one through there. sweat.gif
Your best bet would be to receive one from an event (mentioned in the second post of the monthly community thread). Though, it would have to be chosen as the event egg, and you would have to have an empty slot in you party at the time of the distribution. But even then, you wouldn't have a 100% guarantee of getting one, as only 350 eggs are given out.

--------------------
[align=center]

[spoiler=][/spoiler]

CHAOS CONTROL[/align]
+Quote Post

Locus
post Jul 4 2015, 01:38 AM
Post #7

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Active Squad

QUOTE(Bonnie Clyde @ Jul 3 2015, 12:03 PM) *
QUOTE(Locus @ Jul 3 2015, 12:55 AM) *

Wow, Wind Waker and SA2B are also my faves. too! I think SAB2 is my favorite Sonic game because of the Chao Garden and I wish they would bring it back already. Though, WW is tied with Twilight Princess as my favorite LoZ game. happy.gif

And no, I'm not a faker, lol lol.gif
At least to my knowledge, I could possibly be a Shadow Android

I think I have almost every Zelda game, except for the Game Boy ones. And I've played a lot of Sonic games. I haven't played many of the older ones. And I'm not too fond of the newer Sonic games either. Mainly because I really liked the separate story lines for characters like there was in the Adventure games. Now the games just focus on Sonic and all the other characters don't seem to really do anything. Oh, and don't get my started on the Deadly Six.

Oh, and finding a Diancie in the shelter is quite rare, so it'll probably take a while for you to find one through there. sweat.gif
Your best bet would be to receive one from an event (mentioned in the second post of the monthly community thread). Though, it would have to be chosen as the event egg, and you would have to have an empty slot in you party at the time of the distribution. But even then, you wouldn't have a 100% guarantee of getting one, as only 350 eggs are given out.

soulmates tbh, we should get married so we can take selfies on WWHD and fight on SA2B and raise chao children together

(i kid)

i have twilight princess, but i havent played yet! its my besties favorite so im looking forward to it- she just can't help me because she has the gamecube version and i have the wii version, and everything is inverted, lmao

i've got the game boy loz games! i think im only missing a couple, like minish cap. i even have four swords, and ocarina of time + master quest (which are apparently rare??). four swords is extremely fun playing with multiple people, it basically ends up like mario party except you can actually throw people into the deep dark abyss if they tick you off or if you feel like it. best party game.

the deadly six are awful. but lost world had really good game mechanics, and at least the games havent regressed back to... 06... *breaks down in tears* ITS BEEN TWO YEARS AND IM STILL TRYING TO BEAT IT... IM 80% DONE..... i just can't olay a game where it's like i'm on a slip 'n slide except the water is replaced by butter and instead of fun it's soul-rending agonizing death of your love of video games

at least the game isn't canon.

yeah i figured it wouldn't be easy to get all my favorites haha, i wasn't really expecting much. i did manage to get an eternal flower flabebe... now to breed for a shiny one ;; why does the shiny have to be pink

--------------------
The Pinkan Trainer

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 11:37 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.