Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Danielle 'Deanna' Darke, A profile.
Ice Skies
post Jun 14 2010, 04:29 AM
Post #1

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 100 744

PANE::

Name: Danielle 'Deanna' Darke (pronounced Dark-E)
Hometown: Fidona

Appearance: Deanna's slender frame stands a little [a few inches or so] taller than the average height of a fifteen year old weighting around 38 kg which is surprising for her height. A blue elastic band holds her hair in a high ponytail; her hair being dirty blonde with a few honey brown streaks and a strange light red tint, most people wonder whether she had dyed it or not [she never did]. Her skin is fair, if not pale, which strongly contrast with her steely midnight blue/royal blue eyes [which occasionally get silver streaks] eyes. Her face is free of any blemishes or make-up, and she has a small but noticeable scar in the shape of a swirled teardop under her left eye. She has a gymnast's build; long legs and a slim body.

Deanna's usual attire consist of a white sleevless T-Shirt with a tattoo-ish print on it complete with a dark blue hoodie/sweatshirt which she usually leaves unzipped. Her dark blue knee-length jeans are matched by white and blue [yep, you guessed it - she's a blue girl grin.gif] sneakers and a black silver studded belt. A black and blue messenger bag hangs from her right shoulder to her left hip [hopefully you know how its put... diagonally across his/her body?] where it hangs till mid-thigh.

Personality: Deanna's a strange girl. She's clueless at times but exceptionally smart other times. She's usually a calm girl, with a cold and uncaring exterior that speaks for itself. She has an attitude that she had from a young age, that went from answering back to her mother to boldly answering back to her teachers. Like she cared. And she still doesn't. He expression is a blank, dull or smirking one, betraying no emotion. She doesn't have a lot of friends, so she's a loner, unused to working with other people so she might get in the way or abandon them [likely from a fight].
But when Deanna finds a real friend, she becomes cheery and amusing only to that person. Generally she's like all I described above.

When provoked, she'll fight. If she deems to opponent worthy of wasting her time in a fight, Deanna will fight back with all she's got and won't back down no matter what. Well... with some exceptions. When in a fight, Deanna's intellectual, emotionless, and smart. Up till now she's never lost a fight... well, except one or two but still. When in danger, Deanna will either try to protect and help her friends and pokemon to escape, and then she'll flee with them, covering up her tracks quickly. Basically, she's protective but cold and chilling, and rogue-like.

Biography: It was a cold, rainy day, which was unlikely for the month of April. That night, in the middle of a fierce storm, Deanna was born. Her parents named her Danielle, after her mother's deceased sister, and 2 months later her uncle Dean visited the family and strangely, he nicknamed her Deanna. Deanna's mother was put off by "that horrible name!" so she forbid anyone she knew to call her Deanna. Her husband thought she was paranoid or maybe a bit nutters but what could he do about it?

Deanna grew up with her strict parents watching her like a hawk. She didn't like that; kids needed some freedom, right? For any small thing she did or any mistake, her parents grounded her. If she didn't do her chores [it was a big list of chores], grounded. One day, when she was 7, Deanna got sick of it. She determinedly didn't do any of her chores and purposedly broke a antique vase. Her parents grounded as soon as they found out, and Deanna refused to go to her room upstairs, snapping back rudely. Hey, it was their fault. She stood with her arm folded across her chest, staring defiantley at her parents. Her mother started fighting [verbally, of course] with her and so did her dad. Deanna spoke back calmly and walked out of the house even before her mother finished speaking, slamming the door.

She needed to calm down [despite her uncaring and calm demeanor Deanna was stilll furious] so she went into the backyard, and sat on the bank of a stream that flowed through their backyard. She plucked up flowers for a while and made a daisy chair, and then got up and went into the thick, overgrown part of their yard. She stood on her toes and draped the long daisy chain on a tree branch and turned to go, but she tripped and fell. For a moment Deanna thought a slimy creature with tentacles [her imagination] had caught her foot and was going to reel her in, so she prepared to scream before she spotted a blue egg with a yellow X mark on it under her foot. Deanna recognized this as a Pokemon egg. Overjoyed, she forgot the fight and all, and rushed in the house, yelling "I FOUND A POKEMON EGG!" repeatedly while running in circles. Her father came down the stairs and glared at Deanna, thinking she was joking before staring at the egg in her hands. Pokemon eggs weren't supposed to be found so easily, let alone by a 7 year old.

He inspected the egg carefully first and then handed Deanna back her egg, allowing her to keep it and hatch it. After a few weeks, the cracks that had appeared on the egg gradually became bigger and bigger until it hatched, a small Shinx Pokemon hopped out of it. Deanna yelled in surprise and then quieted down as the Pokemon ran up to her and began to nuzzle her knees. From then on, Deanna and Shixy, as she called him, were inseparable. Her life was pretty much normal until she became 14, when she found another egg by stumbling and falling. Oh, her luck. Similarly, Deanna went crazy and ran around the living room in circles with the Taillow egg in hand, until her mother came down and stared at the egg. Her mom shrugged and allowed her to hatch it. After a long time, as it seemed, Taillow finally hatched and Deanna took good care of it. However, Shinx became jealous for some reason. So, up until now, Shinx and Taillow have been ramming heads since when.

When Deanna was 15, she started reading books on Pokemon and decided she wanted to become a Trainer. However, she realized, she couldn't without her parents' permission. After a long time of practicing how to talk nicely for once, Deanna asked them whether she could go and surprisingly, her parents agreed. Her father gave her 9 Pokeballs to catch her own Pokemon, and a few other stuff including her messenger bag. One week later, Deanna set off on her own adventure to become a Trainer. She decided to go to Furoh since it was new to her and held many adventures for young Trainers like her, so she went off. She has fought some battles with some other Trainers, winning the majority of them.

Her skills include gymnastics and martial arts. Weaknesses are spiders, blood and hurt Pokemon.

Starting Pokemon:

Shinx (Shirori)
Level: 9
Attack: Tackle, Leer, Charge

Taillow (Tesse)
Level: 7
Attacks: Peck, Growl, Focus Energy

Items:
Pokégear
Pokétch
Pokédex [Purple]
Ice Heal x4
Paralyze Heal x3
Poke Chow x7
Potions x13
Notebooks, pens and pencils
Waterproof messenger bag
Pokeballs x10
Antidote x2
Spare clothes, shoes, etc.
First Aid Kit

What's the biscuit's name? The biscuit's name is Waldorf.
Other notes: Deanna's highly skilled in martial arts and gymnastics. This gives her a lot of agility, flexibility and good balance. However, this doesn't elavate her brain power at all. xD

--------------------
can we pretend that a i r p l a n e s
in the n.i.g.h.t sky
are like s h o o t i n g stars?
I could really use a w.i.s.h right now.

----
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Toogee
post Jun 14 2010, 06:43 AM
Post #2

Weak Livered Milk Drinker
Group Icon

Group: RP Moderators
Member No.: 208

And a Golurk

Starter pokemon can't be higher than level 10. Reduce Shinx's level.

No master balls. They're pretty rare and I can see no situation in the RP where they would be useful.

--------------------
PANE Mod

PANE x2 (click to show)

Credit for 2gamer's Seel of Approval (click to show)
+Quote Post

Ice Skies
post Jun 14 2010, 08:38 AM
Post #3

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 100 744

PANE::

Edited. Thanks for telling me. I always have this problem with levels. I can't remember anything... O_o

--------------------
can we pretend that a i r p l a n e s
in the n.i.g.h.t sky
are like s h o o t i n g stars?
I could really use a w.i.s.h right now.

----
+Quote Post

Toogee
post Jun 14 2010, 08:52 AM
Post #4

Weak Livered Milk Drinker
Group Icon

Group: RP Moderators
Member No.: 208

And a Golurk

Approved. Go post in the Current Levels Thread. Have fun!

--------------------
PANE Mod

PANE x2 (click to show)

Credit for 2gamer's Seel of Approval (click to show)
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 03:39 PM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.