Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
3 Pages V   1 2 3 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Growing Up [Dead]
Haxorus
post May 10 2010, 02:08 AM
Post #1

h4x0rus
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 30

Raptor Centre

This RP is dead.

---

I'm making an RP? This is madness! Anyway, the premise...

Premise
Essentially, this begins with a group of rookie trainers. With them, they have a pretty rare Pokemon companion or two. They were invited to a sort of contest to show off their Pokemon. But something goes horribly wrong, and their rare Pokemon are taken away. It's not known by who, or what means. These kids work together to find out what happened to their Pokemon, and they will manage to do so. However, they will find a twist waiting for them...

Their Pokemon have evolved. They are in their final evolution stage, and are under control of a researcher. However, there is yet another twist: this man did not know these Pokemon had owners, or that they would manage to find their Pokemon. He had just been sold these Pokemon. They turn on him upon seeing their true trainers, and the group escapes. And then the kids must deal with having strong Pokemon, and neither know the immense power and destruction of them now...

The region location is Kanto. Obviously, the plot is more than above once we get to that point, but that's all a secret for now. wink.gif

Rules
- Follow the GTS+ rules and regulations. This should be a given by now, yes?
- Swearing is fine as long as it makes sense for the character to be doing it.
- Romance is allowed but don't take it too far.
- Realism is encouraged!
- Don't move the plot yourself; that's my job.
- Ask permission to have more than one character.
- I can bend this to fit the desires of the RPers. If you want something--to play something "out of the ordinary" such as a Gijinka or something like that, please let me know and I'll try and fit it into the plot!
- Have fun! (another given, of course cat.gif)
- Read the rules? Good...now put a dragon Pokemon at the bottom of your post. Hope to see some interest in this~

Signup
CODE
[b]Name[/b]:
[b]Age[/b]: (Should be relatively young).
[b]Gender[/b]:

[b]Region/City[/b]:

[b]Appearance/Personality[/b]: (Doesn't have to be long.  A picture can suffice for an appearance).

[b]Biography[/b]: (Just need something basic here).

[b]Pokemon[/b]: (List their names, genders, and species.  Up to four here, and only one or two will end up being snatched.  These must be unevolved Pokemon).

This post has been edited by Shining Latios: Jun 21 2010, 04:43 AM

--------------------

Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

ThaosDM
post May 10 2010, 07:53 PM
Post #2

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 95 866

Active Squad

QUOTE(Jamiekairyu @ May 10 2010, 03:08 AM) *
I'm making an RP? This is madness! Anyway, the premise...

Premise
Essentially, this begins with a group of rookie trainers. With them, they have a pretty rare Pokemon companion or two. They were invited to a sort of contest to show off their Pokemon. But something goes horribly wrong, and their rare Pokemon are taken away. It's not known by who, or what means. These kids work together to find out what happened to their Pokemon, and they will manage to do so. However, they will find a twist waiting for them...

Their Pokemon have evolved. They are in their final evolution stage, and are under control of a researcher. However, there is yet another twist: this man did not know these Pokemon had owners, or that they would manage to find their Pokemon. He had just been sold these Pokemon. They turn on him upon seeing their true trainers, and the group escapes. And then the kids must deal with having strong Pokemon, and neither know the immense power and destruction of them now...

The region location is Kanto. Obviously, the plot is more than above once we get to that point, but that's all a secret for now. wink.gif

Rules
- Follow the GTS+ rules and regulations. This should be a given by now, yes?
- Swearing is fine as long as it makes sense for the character to be doing it.
- Romance is allowed but don't take it too far.
- Realism is encouraged!
- Don't move the plot yourself; that's my job.
- Ask permission to have more than one character.
- I can bend this to fit the desires of the RPers. If you want something--to play something "out of the ordinary" such as a Gijinka or something like that, please let me know and I'll try and fit it into the plot!
- Have fun! (another given, of course cat.gif)
- Read the rules? Good...now put a dragon Pokemon at the bottom of your post. Hope to see some interest in this~

Signup
CODE
[b]Name[/b]:
[b]Age[/b]: (Should be relatively young).
[b]Gender[/b]:

[b]Region/City[/b]:

[b]Appearance/Personality[/b]: (Doesn't have to be long.  A picture can suffice for an appearance).

[b]Biography[/b]: (Just need something basic here).

[b]Pokemon[/b]: (List their names, genders, and species.  Up to four here, and only one or two will end up being snatched.  These must be unevolved Pokemon).

Cast

(These will be linked to; I believe in you being able to edit your profile later if need be. My signup is pending, AKA, still thinking a character up).

My Character (click to show)
(sorry i forgot to take the one part of the bio off.)

This post has been edited by ThaosDM: May 12 2010, 08:27 AM

--------------------
please click they will die soon:

and this is my only dragon (you dont have to click):
+Quote Post

Haxorus
post May 10 2010, 08:20 PM
Post #3

h4x0rus
Group Icon

Raptor Centre

While I am grateful to see that you are interested in this, I'd like to ask that you make a few changes to the above. First of all, what I meant by "unevolved" was that they can't have evolved even once. So your Dragonairs would have to be Dratinis. I'd like it if you had only one Dratini if so, and can't read its thoughts. And no alternate forms; while your Pokemon can be oversized or shiny, I'd like to stick to canon in this way.

I'll get up a profile once I finish some RP posts; that way you can see an example.

Oh, and read the rules again please~ gabite.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

ChocolateVanilla
post May 11 2010, 07:20 PM
Post #4

Not LOLing, Laughing Out Loud. :D
Group Icon

Member No.: 24 686

Active Squad

i shall join! i was going to make my sign up now, but cant seem to concentrate long enouhg. =D

latios.gif

--------------------
Credit for Awesomely Awesome Pictures (click to show)

+Quote Post

Haxorus
post May 11 2010, 07:32 PM
Post #5

h4x0rus
Group Icon

Raptor Centre

Awesomeness and win. I eagerly await it. And ThaosDM, just noticed you fixed your signup. We can just say their odd colouration means they're shiny, okay? I'll make my signup after I finish a few posts elsewhere~!

--------------------

+Quote Post

Atalya
post May 11 2010, 08:10 PM
Post #6

Eat my shorts.
Group Icon

Member No.: 37 954

Favourite Pokemon

I might join if my imagination allows me. I might just use some of my preexisting characters such as Onyx, Saphira, or Skyylar. How would that suit your fanceh?

latias.gif

--------------------
I'm so tired headache.gif
+Quote Post

Zuke
post May 11 2010, 08:27 PM
Post #7

I'm Baaack (Like A Boss)
Group Icon

Member No.: 88 009

This is me

Name:Zuke

Region/City:Kanto, Viridian City

Appearance/Personality: Appearance, is nice and tries his best to cheer anyone he can up. When he is down, usually something really bad has happened to him. Really competitive.

Biography: He started his journey when he was 15. He usually played with his pokemon most of the time. He tried to visit his family whenever he could.

Pokemon: Raze, Sneasal, Male. Beauty, Feebas, Female. Draco, Dratini, Male. Charm, Ralts, Female.

--------------------
So who likes comebacks? I do, because I'm Baaack!

Zuke's Fight Majors (click to show)

Whoa Applejack, you eat all those apples!
+Quote Post

Haxorus
post May 11 2010, 09:44 PM
Post #8

h4x0rus
Group Icon

Raptor Centre

@Thaos: That’ll work; we can just say they’re a variation of shinies. And as requested, the Dratini will not get snatched. And read the rules again—there’s something that you need to put into your post that you forgot ^^; dragonite.gif

@Yumi & Epic Phail: Looking forward to seeing your characters; one of your pre-existing characters will work as long as you take note of the amount of, and low level of the Pokémon (and it’d be interesting to see a “younger” version of your characters too ^_^.gif).

@Shadow Lucario: Which of your Pokémon do you want snatched? If you don’t mind, I’d prefer Dratini not be among them; I hadn’t had time to write up/think of what to use for the bio yet but I wanted a Dratini to be among my character’s Pokémon that are snatched.

Name: Jamie Gaunler

Region/City: Cianwood City/Johto

Appearance/Personality:
Jamie is an average-sized girl, with average-sized features; neither fire-poker thin nor chubby, that is the best word to fit her. Her short brown hair is normally unkempt; her eyes are a grayish-green that can gradually shift from one of those colours to the next, depending on the light. Her outfit normally consists of a t-shirt and cargo pants, with a blue jean jacket if it is cold. Her shoes are slip-on moccasin-like things. Underneath her clothing, she’s always got a bikini in case she wishes to take a dip.

All of her life, Jamie has been near the sea. The ocean constantly calls to her. She is a dreamy, distant person, and though she may seem uncaring, it is because most of the time she is lost in thought. She isn’t much of a people person, nor does she interact well with humans, though she is very good with Pokémon and has been known to sooth even a raging Magmar. With people...her skills do not work. And so she prefers to spend time with her Pokémon, wondering what it would be like if they could communicate with her in human speak, but happy with them as they are.

Coming from Johto, she isn’t really very knowledgeable about the other continents; though these are places she yearns to explore. She isn’t highly competitive; she trains mostly because she feels she must. It is a source of income, and a way to strengthen her Pokémon, make them happy by keeping them fed and giving them vitamins, and healthy because battle is normally good for them. She hates it when a Pokémon of hers faints or is poisoned. When people get angry at her—and usually when they do, it’s because it’s a misunderstanding—she tends to get depressed and turns to her Pokémon for comfort. When she’s upset is when she stays away from people, and calms herself by hugging her Dratini tightly.

Contrary to the above, Jamie feels quite lucky to have what she does, and she’s always willing to share for a good cause, donating to the poor or taking in a Pokémon that has been dumped by its owner. Jamie hardly acts her age. Perhaps it is because she doesn’t spend much time with people, or the fact that she is a free spirit, not caring what others think, and so she acts almost like a young child at times. She laughs at odd moments, and talks to herself. She loves plushies! When people make her mad, she plots out ways to get back at them, normally not acting upon these desires.

Jamie strives to be better at everything. She finds herself to be mediocre, and quickly looks upon the best of the best, and this makes her strive to be better ever more. She has been known to drive herself to exhaustion, for when she starts doing something, she can't stop until she's finished! However, for things that she doesn't really want to do but feels she has to, she procrastinates, and procrastinating too much drives her crazy. She is always scared when she has to set her Pokemon aside; something might happen to them while they're away from her! She doesn't like being away from her Pokemon. She has a horrible fear of fire, and is mildly claustrophobic. Physically, she is strong, having trained alongside her Pokemon. She is an excellent swimmer. Try to steal her Pokemon, however, and she will kill you.

Biography:
Jamie was the result of a one night stand between a man and a woman, and wasn't wanted by either. And so, she lived her youth in an orphanage, until a kindly fisherman took her in. He lived by the sea, and all her life, Jamie has lived by the sea. They would make plum jam together, and of course they would fish together. One day, Jamie hooked a cute little Pokemon--a Dratini, of all things. She ended up capturing the stray Dratini within a Net Ball, but as soon as she could she had the Dratini healed, and she took good care of Dratini, quickly making friends with him. Eventually, she got a Pikachu; her father had imported it from Kanto for her 10th birthday.

Her dad came home one day from the Whirl Islands with a strange egg. It was silver-coloured, and had a sheen like those Silver Wing pins you'd get on the Whirl Islands. He let Jamie care for it, hoping a Pokemon would come out. That was around the time they moved to Kanto, and Jamie went to attend a Pokemon celebration. And that's when everything would change...

Pokémon: James/Dratini (Male); Zap/Pikachu (Male), Dittles/Ditto (N/A), ??? (Silver Egg)

This post has been edited by Jamiekairyu: May 14 2010, 05:36 AM

--------------------

+Quote Post

Toogee
post May 12 2010, 08:29 AM
Post #9

Weak Livered Milk Drinker
Group Icon

Group: RP Moderators
Member No.: 208

And a Golurk

Just browsing, but I have a question on the plot.

Since the pokemon are found evolved and super powerful, how much time would have passed between their kidnapping and being reunited with the trainers? Years?

This might play a role in choosing an age for a character. wink.gif

--------------------
PANE Mod

PANE x2 (click to show)

Credit for 2gamer's Seel of Approval (click to show)
+Quote Post

Smythy
post May 12 2010, 01:02 PM
Post #10

Out of the Ground I rise to Grace
Group Icon

Member No.: 2 805

SS Team

Hmmm, its been awhile since I've RP'd, but I think I'll give it a go.

Name: Eoin Smyth

Age: 14 (If the above post applies, the just add onto the age if necessary)

Hometown: Dewford town, Hoenn

Appearance:

Eoin has semi long brown hair and saphire blue eyes.He has many freckles on his face, arms and legs. His parents made him get rid of his mullet. Eoin is average wait and height and has a deep scar on his right arm. He wears a blue zip up jacket and underneath is an official Green Day T-shirt. He prefers to wear jeans than tracksuit bottems. He wears a pair of Nike sneakers.

Personality: Eoin will do anything for others. He prefers not to fight but he occasionaly tussles with his brother. Eoin loves the company of other people and Pokemon.

Bio: Eoin lived in Dewford town with his parents up untill he was three. He moved to the Sinnoh region because his mother was pregnant with a baby boy and wanted to be close to her own mother during that time. When he was about to leave for the Sinnoh region he befreinded an Aron when he wandered off into Granit cave. Altough his Father was glad Eoin had got his first pokemon, his mother was only glad that he didnt get his head bitten off by a Mawile.

On the way to Sinnoh, they had to pass through Littleroot town. They stayed there for a week. When they were about to head off, Professor Elm gave him a pokeball with a Treecko inside it. From then on they lived in Sandgem in Sinnoh with his new brother. Nothing exciting happened between then and Eoins 13 birthday other than his brother catching a shinx.

On Eoins 13th birthday Him and his family went out to the beach, half a mile from Sandgem. Eoin has allways enjoyed swimming and swam as far out as his legs could carry him. He decided to swim back from that point but the current wouldnt let him. He drifted out about a mile from the coast. He thought he was a gonner. Everyone in Sandgem knew that Sharpedo's and Carvannas swarmed around this area. Eoin started to lose strength and sunk. He thought he could see the faint outlines of a fish pokemon swimming towards him. Eoin braced himself for what was about to hapopen. The Sharpedo was only a few feet away when a baby Lapras came up out of nowhere and grabbed Eoins trunks with its teeth. The lapras brought him back to shore on its back. Eoin then went on to catch it.

He left his home a few weeks ago to start his Pokemon Adventure. He is currently on his way to Kanto to show off his beloved Pokemon.

Pokemon:
Lapras [Nick: Chrissy]: Lv 13 - Female
Treecko [Nick: Anna]: Lv 15 (viable to be taken. Figured that as a starter, it would seem rare enough) - Female
Aron [Nick: Titan] : LV 18 (Viable to be taken. While not that rare, its very uncommon in Kanto) - Male
Trapinch [Nick Sharon] :Lv 20 (Viable to be taken, I knew I had forgotten something XD) Female

This post has been edited by Smythy: May 13 2010, 12:52 PM

--------------------
I'm back... for now :P

Kudos

Banner made by Viktoriya1998. Thanks to the people who contributed to my Pokedex the last time I was around! Credit goes to Team-Gama for the avatar

Clicky :P (click to show)
+Quote Post

ThaosDM
post May 12 2010, 01:42 PM
Post #11

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 95 866

Active Squad

i dont know where the thread is for the rp.

--------------------
please click they will die soon:

and this is my only dragon (you dont have to click):
+Quote Post

ChocolateVanilla
post May 12 2010, 04:50 PM
Post #12

Group Icon

Active Squad

^ThaosDM, I dont think the rpg will start when slow people like me get their characters in. xD

I feel creative! Creativity shall help me think of a character now!!

EDIT: it just dawned on me the meaning of 2gamers' question... this would affect my persons' age.

This post has been edited by Yumie: May 12 2010, 04:53 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post

Atalya
post May 12 2010, 05:31 PM
Post #13

Eat my shorts.
Group Icon

Member No.: 37 954

Favourite Pokemon

Name: Skyylar Kumo
Piercings: Caninebites; right eyebrow; belly-button; cartilage of his right ear and right tragus; and each ear done up five times
Sexual Orientation: Gay

Hometown/Home Region: Fortree City; Hoenn

Loyalty: Himself
One of the Four?: No

History: Born in the tree city of Fortree, Skyylar was born to the famous gym leader Winona and an unknown father as he died just days before Skyylar was born.

Though his mother feels guilty for having a child as such a young age of 21. Skyylar, however is very proud of his heritage, and wishes his mother would get over her guilt.

At an early age of four, Skyylar was introduced to birds, and the wonders of the sky at an early age, and fell in love with them. As a little introduction present, Winona gave a little Swablu egg to her son that her own Altaria had given birth to. Skyylar nurtured, and cared for the little egg for many months, in fact developing a mild case of OCD to make sure the temperature was not to cold and not too hot, just perfect, and would clean and little specs of dirt he happened to notice.

Finally after about 13 months of nurturing the egg, it had hatched into a little Swablu, but a special one with strange colors, but that made Skyylar love it even farther.

He named her Cirrus due to the fact that Cirrus clouds were graceful and wispy, and small. Much like the little Swablu. The years went by even quicker, and soon, Skyylar had traveled all the way to Rustburo City to challenge Roxanne for his first gym battle. And, before he had begun, he warned his mother he was going to get to her, and when he did. She had better be ready.

And soon enough, he had defeated the five leaders before his mother, and came back to his hometown of Fortree, and easily bypassed the gym's puzzle, and came upon his mother who was gooing at her Altaria. She spotted her son, and ceased. This was going to probably going to be the most epic battle in Fortree City. And it was as all 7,000 or so inhabitants all flipped their TVs to Skyylar and Winona's battle.

It was a close battle. Both Winona and Skyylar were at their last Pokemon; his mother with her Pelipper, and he with his Skarmory, but he managed to defeat the Pelipped with a final Air Slash, and it was all over. Winona was proud of how far her baby had come. She gladly presented him with the Feather Badge. Without spending another minute--well, he gave his mother a very large hug--he made his adieu and left. He was off to defeat the rest of the Gym Leaders.

And he did, just that,a dn even obtaining a powerful team to boot: Cirrus; Ella, an alino-ish Swellow he found as a Taillow whom had been abandoned by its flock; Owlette, a Noctowl, which he found as an egg that had fell from its nest; Jubilee, a Togekiss, which was given to him as an egg by Mr. Pokemon while he was traveling the regions; Sparrow, a Fearow, he found him as a terribly frightened Spearow that was being corned by a rather menacing Arbok; and finally, Skyblade, his Skarmory, which he found on Route 113 being harassed by a trio of much larger Skarmory.

He smashed his way through the rest of them, and made it to the entrance of Victory Road. Here is where one chapter of his life ends... and another is begun.

Personality: Very rough 'n' tough on the outside, but he is a very gentle soul and couldn't hurt someone--be it physically or emotionally--if he even tried.

He loved the sky and birds. He also dreamed of being up there in the clouds with them, and will never stop such a dream as he will achieve this goal.

He can, however, become easily angered. There are many said things that cause such an anger, but there are much too many to count, and there are a whole sort of things that do this.

Though he can seem like he'd be afraid of nothing in existence, there is one thing he won't stand: the dark. He is absolutely terrified of the dark, and will in fact, if left in long, will begin to cry. He has no specific reason why is afraid of such a thing, it's just one of those things.

He has a very bad sweet tooth, and cannot resist anything sugar-filled, but oddly enough, they do not make him bounce off the walls being hyper, in fact, they do the exact opposite, and cause him to be very tired, and sluggish. The same with energy drinks. Speaking of those, he's frequent buyer, and drinker of those; mainly Venom and Monsters.

The one food he cannot stand at all is probably spicy foods. He dislikes them with the icy passion of a thousand dead suns, and as would say it: "I would rather eat my own intestines than even think of that slithering down my throat!".

Appearance: Skyylar is a very attractive young man according to both his mother, and most annoying girls that he went to school with. He is strangely though, convinced he is very ugly.

He has a moderately athletic body, and is somewhat muscular, but not totally ripped. He stands at about 6'2" and weighs a little over 155 pounds.

He has light, storm grey hair that is very ruffled, and shaggy, and comes just below his nose with his bangs. His regular "style" is is all messed up, and a lock or two that fall just in front of his face.

His eyes a beautiful chocolate, hazel-brown. His skin is the perfect moderate tan, and he has a dog tag that belonged to his father that hangs from his neck on a silver chain.

He normally just wears a black, light jacket that has a very fluffy, and white inside of the hood. His shirt is typically just a plain ol' maroon shirt tha is moderately form-fitting. His pants are a very dark grey, and he has a plain, black belt with a small silver buckle. A chain connects from a belt loop, to the wallet that resides in his right butt-pocket.

Pokemon Team:

Nickname: Cirrus
Species: Altaria
Personality: Very kind, and nurturing. She can seem like the mother of the team, telling the others what they should and shouldn't do, yet helping them when they need it.
Appearance: Shiny appearance, but her cloud-like body is a light gray
Moveset: Sky Attack, Dragon Pulse, Perish Song, & Flamethrower

Nickname: Ella
Species: Swellow
Personality: Very timid, and scared. She can put off the image of a useless Pokemon, and due to her strange appearance, she is picked on about it even more, but when properly insulted, she will flip ape shit on you.
Moveset: Brave Bird, Sky Attack, Agility, & Aerial Ace

Nickname: Owllette
Species: Noctowl
Personality: She's more or less, the know-it-all of the group. She is typically seen, sitting on a high pole, her head cocked, deep in thought, but when it comes down to it, she is the most strategic of the group.
Moveset: Air Slash, Hypnosis, Dream Eater, & Psycho Shift

Nickname: Jubilee
Species: Togekiss
Personality: The stereotypical Togekiss. She only approaches those she senses that have a pure heart, and will spread happiness and joy wherever she finds said people, but in fact, she is the most powerful fighter of Skyylar's team.
Moveset: Aura Sphere, Extremespeed, Ancient Power, & Silver Wind

Nickname: Sparrow
Species: Fearow
Personality: Scared and timid, unlike his species, he can become easily frightened, and is not seen on the battlefield because of this.
Moveset: Drill Peck, Mirror Move, Double Team, & Agility

Nickname: Skyblade
Species: Skarmory
Personality: Rash, and quick to decide, he won't hesitate to attack a dazed enemy. He however is easily controlled by Skyylar.
Moveset: Night Slash, Air Slash, Steel Wing, & Brave Bird

~

I'm somewhat unsure of how to change him up, but it is all right, I would like to keep Skyylar ordinary; he doesn't have a special Pokemon, he's just an exploring kid around Kanto that they happen to meet. If it makes it all the more better, they won't have pretty appearances... except Cirrus, which needs to be pretty.

If you dun mind ^^

bagon.gif

--------------------
I'm so tired headache.gif
+Quote Post

ChocolateVanilla
post May 12 2010, 05:51 PM
Post #14

Group Icon

Active Squad

Name: Fiona Linton

Region/City: Lavender Town/ Kanto

Appearance/Personality: Fiona has long, golden blond hair that is stick straight to her waist. She wears two blue ribbons in her hair, one on each side, strictly for decoration. She has light blue eyes and a smooth, round face with her dimples showing constantly. She is very skinny, and possesses no curves at her current age. She wears a short gray skirt and a darker gray sweater on top, like a school girl.

Fiona is a very introverted but loving individual. She often has trouble making up conversations with people, and has a great fear of failing. She is often very emotional, and anything that goes wrong usually ends with Fiona in tears. She often talks to her pokemon alone more than she will talk to any person.

She tries to help people a lot, even when she should realize she is unable to. This results in more frustration and stress on her part, since she doesn’t want to disappoint the person.

Biography: Fiona grew up in Lavender Town. She has not had much luck in making friends, and volunteers at the pokemon orphanage in her spare time. This is where she obtained all of her three pokemon. She has raised these with much love, and heard.

Fiona has lived with her mother, but has never met her father. She comes to the competition in hopes of making friends, as well as learning how to raise her pokemon. She has only met passing trainers on their way to larger towns, and thus never was able to make her pokemon grow stronger.

Pokemon:
1. Name: Murmur; Gender: Male; Species: Eevee (I would prefer he did not get snatched, since I want to have a control over which eeveelution it evolves into).
2. Name: Entropy; Gender: Female; Species: Bagon
3. Name: Shocker; Gender: Male; Species: Elekid

Sorry for its shortness. I don’t have time to spend much time on it now… ;_; I think it got all the necessary stuff though.

This post has been edited by Yumie: May 12 2010, 07:21 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post

Haxorus
post May 12 2010, 06:41 PM
Post #15

h4x0rus
Group Icon

Raptor Centre

I'll get to reading the other profiles once I get back from my run.

QUOTE(2gamers @ May 12 2010, 09:29 AM) *
Just browsing, but I have a question on the plot.

Since the pokemon are found evolved and super powerful, how much time would have passed between their kidnapping and being reunited with the trainers? Years?

This might play a role in choosing an age for a character. wink.gif

Good question; I hadn't considered it as I was thinking this up. A month or two, most likely. Our enemy is experimenting in forced evolution.

Oh, and Yumie, your pic doesn't seem to work. noes.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

ChocolateVanilla
post May 12 2010, 07:17 PM
Post #16

Group Icon

Active Squad

*facepalm* Im sorry, I dont know how to use compies...

--------------------

+Quote Post

Haxorus
post May 12 2010, 11:48 PM
Post #17

h4x0rus
Group Icon

Raptor Centre

@Smythy: That profile works. Accepted! Though you are forgetting one thing; do me a favour and look back over the rules. wink.gif

kingdra.gif

@ThaosDM: I haven't put the thread up yet. I probably will tomorrow.

@Epic Phail: I'm fine with him accompanying us and being a trainer we encounter while in Kanto. Accepted!

@Yumie: Length isn't everything; it's a good profile. Accepted~!

--------------------

+Quote Post

Smythy
post May 13 2010, 02:28 AM
Post #18

Out of the Ground I rise to Grace
Group Icon

Member No.: 2 805

SS Team

I knew I forgot something, updated with a Trapinch, does that count?

--------------------
I'm back... for now :P

Kudos

Banner made by Viktoriya1998. Thanks to the people who contributed to my Pokedex the last time I was around! Credit goes to Team-Gama for the avatar

Clicky :P (click to show)
+Quote Post

Haxorus
post May 13 2010, 02:45 AM
Post #19

h4x0rus
Group Icon

Raptor Centre

Indeed it does! vibrava.gif You're in~! I changed my char's gender to balance the genders a bit ^_^.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

Zuke
post May 13 2010, 07:11 AM
Post #20

I'm Baaack (Like A Boss)
Group Icon

Member No.: 88 009

This is me

Raze and Beauty get stolen awesome.gif

--------------------
So who likes comebacks? I do, because I'm Baaack!

Zuke's Fight Majors (click to show)

Whoa Applejack, you eat all those apples!
+Quote Post

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 08:49 PM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.