Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

SEARCH BEFORE POSTING

Before posting ANYTHING here, LOOK AROUND FIRST! Odds are what you wish to ask or suggest or report has already been posted by another member. We do not like having to reply to the same thing over and over. The pinned threads are a great place to start!

Closed TopicStart new topic
Few Breeding Questions., Meow.
Captain Cyn
post Apr 9 2010, 01:17 AM
Post #1

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 91 580

Active Squad

1. Can you get a clone from breeding like a charmander with a charmander?

2. I have 2 pokemon in the daycare that are friendly to each other. Whats the minimum and maximum time it takes to breed an egg?

3. If you get a novelty/fossil/legendary, can you breed it? (like with a ditto or something or the legendary again?)
walloftext.gif
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Mephistopheles
post Apr 9 2010, 01:50 AM
Post #2

Mephi from underworld
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 25 170

Party

1. Noup. You need atleast one breedable Novelty in daycare if you want to breed them.

2. Its totaly random when they laid eggs. Sometimes it can take hours that they laid eggs

3. Fossil Pokemons are unbreedable; only can get from fossils.
Legendaries; doesnt breed. Manaphy is only legendary(?) that can laid but it only breed Phione eggs.
Missing.No, Fake groudon, Primal Dialga and Shadow Lugia (which are Noveltys) doesnt breed eather.
Dracowymsy can only breed whit Ditto.
Others Noveltys can breed whit those pokemons whitch are in same egg group or whit Ditto.

This post has been edited by Mephistopheles: Apr 9 2010, 01:51 AM

--------------------
(English isn't my first language and I also suffer from dyslexia. So sometimes my English might be out of this world...)
->Dragon Cave<-

~~
+Quote Post

Captain Cyn
post Apr 9 2010, 02:59 AM
Post #3

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 91 580

Active Squad

QUOTE(Mephistopheles @ Apr 9 2010, 05:20 PM) *
1. Noup. You need atleast one breedable Novelty in daycare if you want to breed them.

2. Its totaly random when they laid eggs. Sometimes it can take hours that they laid eggs

3. Fossil Pokemons are unbreedable; only can get from fossils.
Legendaries; doesnt breed. Manaphy is only legendary(?) that can laid but it only breed Phione eggs.
Missing.No, Fake groudon, Primal Dialga and Shadow Lugia (which are Noveltys) doesnt breed eather.
Dracowymsy can only breed whit Ditto.
Others Noveltys can breed whit those pokemons whitch are in same egg group or whit Ditto.

:P Thanks. My worries are over now. Everything is covered. Except that i'm still kinda impatient when they'll breed @_@

Edit: I just took out my pokemon from daycare cause i didn;t actualy wnat to breed them so i put in 2 pokemon and it says.

The two Pokémon prefer to stay away from each other. - click to remove from Daycare.

Your daycare couple is currently breeding, and if you withdraw one of them now, it is possible that a set of eggs still appears in a few minutes time. This does not mean that you cannot withdraw them, it is simply for your own information.

Does that mean they will still hatch?
+Quote Post

Spades Slick
post Apr 9 2010, 09:44 AM
Post #4

I think you underestimate the depth of my pettiness
Group Icon

Member No.: 57 762

bluh bluh huge bitch

QUOTE(Captain Cyn @ Apr 9 2010, 03:59 AM) *
Edit: I just took out my pokemon from daycare cause i didn;t actualy wnat to breed them so i put in 2 pokemon and it says.

The two Pokémon prefer to stay away from each other. - click to remove from Daycare.

Your daycare couple is currently breeding, and if you withdraw one of them now, it is possible that a set of eggs still appears in a few minutes time. This does not mean that you cannot withdraw them, it is simply for your own information.

Does that mean they will still hatch?

There's a chance they will produce an egg, but it's not guaranteed. The ONLY way two Pokemon will NEVER produce an egg is if (a) they are of the same gender or (b) they are in different egg groups. I THINK two genderless Pokemon will also never produce eggs; on GPX, though, you can breed a genderless Pokemon, say Beldum, with anything in its egg group and hopefully produce a Beldum egg (this isn't the case in the games, where genderless, non-legendary Pokemon can only breed with Ditto).

This post has been edited by Ghost of Starscream: Apr 9 2010, 09:45 AM

--------------------
[align=center]add me for daily clicks [735/1000]

~:* I love my wife Jen *:~
|

READ THE HELP PAGE OR I WILL STAB YOU

WiiU: drgdgrana (Sm4sh) | 3DS: 1204-0469-8787 | PSN: ghostscreamer[/align]
+Quote Post

Blazaking
post Apr 9 2010, 01:00 PM
Post #5

True Power
Group Icon

Member No.: 58 248

GPX+ Team

Genderless x Genderless doesn't work. But you can breed a genderless poke with a gender and get its egg (if they are in the same egg group). For example, you can breed a Metagross with a Steelix and get a Beldum Egg,

This post has been edited by Blazaking: Apr 9 2010, 01:01 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post

Xhakum
post Apr 9 2010, 08:49 PM
Post #6

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Member No.: 4 390

Ownage

I too have a breeding question/problem:

I have a Slime Slugma pair that haven't bred a single egg for days. I bought the Destiny Knot to help them brred but it hasn't helped at all. The level difference between the two is just 12 levels too. Anyone know why they wont breed?

--------------------

Sleeping Celebii for the Avatar/Sig~

~Credit to Dock Ock for the shiny Cha-Cha~
+Quote Post

Takodachi
post Apr 9 2010, 09:06 PM
Post #7

Dancing Through Sunday
Group Icon

Member No.: 74 320

get dark, get dark

QUOTE(King Gumball @ Apr 9 2010, 09:49 PM) *

I have a Slime Slugma pair that haven't bred a single egg for days. I bought the Destiny Knot to help them brred but it hasn't helped at all. The level difference between the two is just 12 levels too. Anyone know why they wont breed?

Once again, breeding is completely random and up to chance. There's no guarantee that they will breed.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Xhakum
post Apr 10 2010, 02:15 AM
Post #8

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Ownage

QUOTE(Made from RAEGNESS @ Apr 10 2010, 12:06 PM) *
QUOTE(King Gumball @ Apr 9 2010, 09:49 PM) *

Once again, breeding is completely random and up to chance. There's no guarantee that they will breed.

Yes I know it is no guarantee that they will breed straight away, but the are the the same species/ right gender/ egg group with destiny Knot, so they should definitely be breeding by now. I was just wondering if it is a small glitch or something. I will wait a while longer however and see if anything changes.

This post has been edited by King Gumball: Apr 10 2010, 02:18 AM

--------------------

+Quote Post

Elito
post Apr 10 2010, 02:24 AM
Post #9

My life's a theater.
Group Icon

Member No.: 50 181

MonoPoison

Those 12 lvl difference may be a problem too. My Haunter and my Slime Slugma are just 7-8 levels away, and they always produce only one egg.

Anyways, almost all these answers can be found in Help tab on GPX.
pinch.gif

--------------------

x
+Quote Post

D E A N
post Apr 10 2010, 05:05 AM
Post #10

Shiny Pokémon Hunter
Group Icon

Member No.: 3 972

sand everywhere

QUOTE(King Gumball @ Apr 10 2010, 04:49 AM) *

They won't breed because that male one is that female's dad facepalm.gif

--------------------

Newest shinies~
Formerly know as tiika and Marshal Tilka.
Feel free to call me just Dean (:

shiny hunt relevant (click to show)
groups and credits (click to show)
+Quote Post

Xhakum
post Apr 10 2010, 05:25 AM
Post #11

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Ownage

QUOTE(Marshal Tilka @ Apr 10 2010, 08:05 PM) *
QUOTE(King Gumball @ Apr 10 2010, 04:49 AM) *

They won't breed because that male one is that female's dad facepalm.gif

Oh Lol I was making them inbreed. Thanks anyway.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 09:40 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.