Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

READ ME FIRST

DO NOT make any 'click my eggs/Pokémon' threads/posts or any 'what is this egg' threads/posts or you WILL be warned 10% instantly!

18 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Hilarious/Clever Pokemon Descriptions, Read any lately?
Alex Mercer
post Jul 5 2009, 06:58 PM
Post #61

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 28 584

Diamond Team

QUOTE(RheaDark @ Jul 4 2009, 09:47 AM) *
http://gpxplus.net/info/Zmt4ZwN1

Groudon:

What Janek received: A red and blue egg that matched his Union Jack jacket.

What Janek expected: A Pokemon would be the colors of the British flag. They would be best Anglophile friends who would travel to the wondrous United Kingdom and have all sorts of wacky British adventures!

What Janek got: A hulking behemoth that most certainly does not resemble the Union Jack. In fact, it doesn't even know what London is.

Though Mad Mod is not as big as a full grown Groudon yet, he's getting there. Moddie doesn't know his own strength and acts like an overgrown puppy. Janek is TERRIFIED.

I died laughing. xD

I love your Erinaverde, though. <3

--------------------

Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Keiiri
post Jul 5 2009, 07:25 PM
Post #62

Training Pokemon, like a Boss.
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 41 969

Favorite Pokemon!

QUOTE(AlanaMae @ Jul 5 2009, 09:45 AM) *
Mine for my Tauros says this:

Often found in flower fields and gardens tearing up the land and breaking Miltanks hearts. Xerces is fond of having more than one partner Miltank at a time. What a player! >:

LOLOLOL. awesome.gif

--------------------
Please click. I click back.

"We're meant to lose the people we love.
How else would we know how important they are to us?"
Rest in Peace, Mom. I love you and miss you! <3
August, 8, 1968 - July, 2, 2011

My Adoptables (click to show)

Banners/Other (click to show)
+Quote Post

Beardoof
post Jul 6 2009, 02:49 PM
Post #63

Waste of Space
Group Icon

Member No.: 37 329

Active Squad

*shameless advertisement of the self veriety*

Sir Mayo the Tangla:
The brave Sir Mayo is a noble knight from the condiments kingdom,traveling to far off lands in search of villans to shoot with his Mayonaise Bazooka,(don't all knights have bazookas that shoot something edible?)....Oh yah,and don't get between him and him and his jello,unless you have a death wish.

Squishy the weedle:
Squishy,being a Weedle,always trys to avoid being squished by those bigger then him.It dosen't help that he holds a spot in the guinness book of world records for the smallest Weedle,and bug type in Pokemon history.He usually hides up in a tree,and for some reason is good friends with Reap.

My pride and joy,Nacho the Bidoof:
Hey,you.Yeah,you,with the face.My name is Nacho and I - Oh,where's Bidoofish you ask,well he had to...step out >=D.No seriously,he went to go buy me some churros!!!A bit of advice for you,NEVER,and I mean NEVER EVER get between me and a churro (mexican pastry).Seriously.Never.I Bite.Anyways,I'm a eight year old Bidoof and I'm considerd,"Annoying" among the others,I'm never seenwithout my backpack,and my goggles I wear on my forhead.I'm cool like that.I'm skilled in combat (even though I don't like fighting and I'm only level one...) Did I mention I have a churro gun,yeah,I do.So,bye =D.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Doctor Octopus
post Jul 6 2009, 07:35 PM
Post #64

Just your friendly neighborhood supervillain.
Group Icon

Member No.: 11 632

The Sinister Six

Usually I fail at writing descriptions, but after getting the inspiration for my Salamence's name, a description popped straight into my head. o-O Keep in mind though that the point in time that the description popped into my head was before she hatched though... I've tweaked it a time or two as she evolved.

*cough- Shameless self-advertisement, oh noes -cough*

Sir Bacon the Salamence
Due to a clerical error at the Name Rater's house shortly after she was hatched, she was named Sir Bacon instead of Sir Bagon. She's taken to the name though, and with her evolution into Salamence, she can make her own bacon... but she still prefers to nick pieces as Chraelix is cooking them as it's less work for her. Despite the misnomer (in that she's a female and 'Sir' is usually given to males) of 'Sir' she has a very kind and surprisingly brave personality, jumping to help those in need and standing watch over the eggs while Chraelix is busy.

Yeh. Exactly. As a Bagon, she stole pieces of bacon as I'd cook them, and as a Shelgon would beg because she couldn't reach up to where they were ;P *clings to her* She's my favorite >w<

--------------------

GTS/GPX+'s resident inactive supervillain.
I go by Doc, Otto, and Doc Ock, whichever strikes your fancy.

old, out of date signature things (click to show)
+Quote Post

mkhare
post Jul 6 2009, 07:53 PM
Post #65

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Newbies
Member No.: 9 710

Active Squad

QUOTE(RheaDark @ Jul 4 2009, 11:47 PM) *
http://gpxplus.net/info/Zmt4ZwN1

Groudon:

What Janek received: A red and blue egg that matched his Union Jack jacket.

What Janek expected: A Pokemon would be the colors of the British flag. They would be best Anglophile friends who would travel to the wondrous United Kingdom and have all sorts of wacky British adventures!

What Janek got: A hulking behemoth that most certainly does not resemble the Union Jack. In fact, it doesn't even know what London is.

Though Mad Mod is not as big as a full grown Groudon yet, he's getting there. Moddie doesn't know his own strength and acts like an overgrown puppy. Janek is TERRIFIED.

XD!! Love it!
+Quote Post

Doctor Octopus
post Jul 6 2009, 08:28 PM
Post #66

Just your friendly neighborhood supervillain.
Group Icon

Member No.: 11 632

The Sinister Six

I found a rather simple one as I was doing clickbacks:

Taraxacum's Hoppip: Toast
It's what happens when you set bread on fire.

Simple, yet pure genius.

This post has been edited by Chraelix: Jul 6 2009, 08:28 PM

--------------------

GTS/GPX+'s resident inactive supervillain.
I go by Doc, Otto, and Doc Ock, whichever strikes your fancy.

old, out of date signature things (click to show)
+Quote Post

Illusione Tempus
post Jul 8 2009, 06:27 AM
Post #67

Addicted to Dragalia Lost
Group Icon

Member No.: 5 314

Milotic

Mystica my lv 100 Milotic. Well I have to state which or you'll be browsing for her tongue.gif

In the beginning, when she was Feebas, she was abandoned by everybody, even by those who actually raised her. Feeling sad and downhearted, she ventured the rivers in search of a friend. Yet all those years of searching, there was no luck for a friend.

One day, Candy found her when she was fishing. It was a sight, and to see a little Feebas looking so sick. She raised her well, and their friendship begins.

After that occasion, she can't stand to use make ups to try raising her beauty. She indeed evolved, but not with all the make ups, but with her owner's compassion heart to try to raise her.

The ones in bold are what I typed at the beginning laughing.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post

Axel
post Jul 8 2009, 07:04 AM
Post #68

RIDIN' ON CARS
Group Icon

Member No.: 4 108

SoulSilver Knytes

rolleyes.gif half of the descriptions in here aren't even funny or clever, they're just shameless self-promotion. Kind of pathetic.

Anyway, I was browsing my click list this morning and I came across this little gem in the form of Himawari's Trapinch, Cinder:
HAI THAR I EAT YOUR BABIES.

Giggled for a while.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Sapphire Flame
post Jul 8 2009, 07:04 AM
Post #69

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Newbies
Member No.: 615

Active Squad

Another shameless self-advertisement because I can't remember anyone else's clever descriptions. Here's the description of my Missingno, Abomination.

A pokemon that simply should not be. The Abomination is a cosmic anomaly capable of defying physics and altering trainer's perceptions. Its true form is a mystery, and only one thing is certain: This pokemon should not exist. Even worse is the fact that there are other pokemon like it that are far, far worse. While it has not been conclusively linked to the disaster, it is suspicious that only three years after it was discovered, the island it was found on was buried under volcanic ash. Missingno fhtagn! Missingno fhtagn!

--------------------
QUOTE(Inoka)
Firstly, by posting this topic you have disturbed the beast (Wymsy) and doomed us all.

GPX is serious business

Needless to say, I do my best to click back.
+Quote Post

Ganymede
post Jul 8 2009, 11:31 PM
Post #70

beep boop
Group Icon

Member No.: 32 142

aw yeah

I kinda like the one I gave to my Chatot, Ruhe (German command for quiet, less offensive than shut up. I couldn't fit 'halt die Schnauze' into the box...).

OH GOD

SOMEONE MAKE HER SHUT UP

PLEASE

--------------------
obligatory rp spoiler (click to show)
+Quote Post

Hayato
post Jul 9 2009, 12:02 AM
Post #71

The Elegant Master of Flying Pokémon
Group Icon

Member No.: 17 704

HeartGold Team

What about my Shaymin? o_o
~
Luminia can be described as lazy, because she sleeps for half of her day. She also loves to eat....rubber?! Yes, she loves to eat rubber. She likes to be awake for the second half of the day, so that means she's awake at night. She can be hyper when she eats a lot of rubber, but only in the night though. If someone tries to wake her up while she's sleeping, she never wakes up until noon. (She's awake from noon until midnight and sleeps until noon.) Luminia is quite strange for a Shaymin, really...

--------------------

|dA|YT|My Shop.|

Credits to avatar and such are in the Things made for me! spoiler.

Formerly Spinni/Servant Kanon/Sho Minamimoto!
I claim Buizek. >8D

Claims (click to show)
Things made for me! (click to show)
+Quote Post

MegaBlaziken
post Jul 9 2009, 12:24 AM
Post #72

O M E G A
Group Icon

Member No.: 4 751

IC Team

HaganeGir's Moltres, Kluke:

Kluke, as a sacred bird, is far from the graceful, elegant character you would imagine her to be. Kluke decided herself that she was female. Kluke's egg was found chilling at the beach with a mixed coconut drink; to this day no one knows how she was drinking it.

Kluke founded an online dating service a few days after her birth, and over 7 billion people, more than the entire human population, have since joined. Basking in her newfound wealth and fame, Kluke recently discovered her wings are on fire, and has invested her funding into solving this. She also flings fireballs at scary people.

It's so random that it's clever. I love it grin.gif

--------------------
[align=center]
Art Tumblr :: deviantart

Formerly Rebuke and Sapphire Phoenix[/align]
+Quote Post

Pindakaas
post Jul 9 2009, 10:15 AM
Post #73

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 31 364

Epic

I expanded Ed's description and gave a description to my Swalot.

Ed the Gulpin
This is Ed, the überownage Gulpin.
He wants sweet food, so don't mess with him and give him his damned sweet food.

Ed is the first Gulpin of the Gulpin crew (yes, they're a crew).
He's the smartest, strongest, fastest, best, Gulpinest Gulpin of the Gulpin crew (well, that's what he thinks).
But we still adore him.

Paars the Swalot
Paars is the only Gulpin that managed to evolve into Swalot.
Yeah, we don't get it either.

I got 16 Gulpin, but giving them all nicknames and descriptions would be crazy. o3o.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

TheDrunkenwhale
post Jul 9 2009, 11:52 AM
Post #74

The Lazy-Ass Artist under the Stars
Group Icon

Member No.: 8 997

Shooting Star Team

Aside from my usual "This pokemon is this natured" at the beginning and "The owner likes this aspect about the pokemon" at the end, mine usually don't get very wacky. I do have a few though...

My Happiny Mish:

Mish is a baby Happiny that simply wants to grow and become a full adult Blissey, healing pokemon in anyway she can. Mish seems to like searching for stones, she often hands them out like presents to the other ranch pokemon though most of the others simply toss them away. If you don't pick her up gently she'll struggle to break free. Also... Don't take her rock, you wouldn't like her if you took her rock... Because she'll be angry.

My Squirtle Squi:
Squi seems to like being able to jump high into the sky, then land into the water. While Squi knows Aqua Jet, he mainly uses it to return after using withdraw and water gun to jet into the air. It also causes a panic among the other pond dwellers, as the return entry would end up beaching some of the pokemon.

Really don't know if they qualify...
+Quote Post

Pindakaas
post Jul 9 2009, 01:32 PM
Post #75

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 31 364

Epic

QUOTE(Sapphire Phoenix @ Jul 9 2009, 07:24 AM) *
HaganeGir's Moltres, Kluke:

Kluke, as a sacred bird, is far from the graceful, elegant character you would imagine her to be. Kluke decided herself that she was female. Kluke's egg was found chilling at the beach with a mixed coconut drink; to this day no one knows how she was drinking it.

Kluke founded an online dating service a few days after her birth, and over 7 billion people, more than the entire human population, have since joined. Basking in her newfound wealth and fame, Kluke recently discovered her wings are on fire, and has invested her funding into solving this. She also flings fireballs at scary people.

It's so random that it's clever. I love it grin.gif

Hehe, that one's pretty good.

--------------------

+Quote Post

InsanityPrelude
post Jul 9 2009, 08:52 PM
Post #76

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 5 074

Active Squad

I click Irk Splee every day just because of the funny descriptions.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Illusione Tempus
post Jul 10 2009, 10:15 AM
Post #77

Addicted to Dragalia Lost
Group Icon

Member No.: 5 314

Milotic

kuriboh's pokemon:

Lilac the Breloom
Lilac, a happy little gal who just never gives up. She craves for love and that's why when she first came across Tumbleweed who is a loner, didn't really get along well. Lilac waited for some attention but received none. Nothing came. They waited until one day, Lilac layed an egg. Tumbleweed showed affection at last and then, did the two get along ell and layed lots of eggs together. They were the ultimate couple. Two perfect lovebirds, two perfect roses in full bloom.

Tumbleweed the Jumpluff
Tumbleweed is a loner who will normally say yes to anything and doesn't really bother about anything. he's quiet, even when he was a tiny Hoppip. "Hop, hop." he would always go but he would never hop but would only stand still and be blown by the wind. This is a picture of Tumbleweed one day, smiling which I found really surprising. It turned out that breeding with Eterna made him happy and then, I tried out more experiments to breed him with my other pokemon. He still may be a loner but deep down, he is happy to have such a family. I sense it deep in his heart.

Eterna the Cacturne
Eterna's a rash Cacturn who strikes back when attacked and can feel emotions quite easily. She loves to be mean to those who are smaller than her but has respect to those elderly ones. Tumbleweed and her was okay at first but one day, it just stopped and Tumbleweed found another girl, someone much more prettier and stronger. She hates her and hopes to kill her.

Zoey the Whismur
Zoey is a calm and collected pink fluffball who wants to be strong. She attacks rocks in her snowy surrounding and plays around with her best friend, Anastasia a lot. She hates when people cry and so does not cry herself. She is different that any kind of Whismur on this world. Hopes are high for her or as she believes.

But I have to admit, triangle shipping makes me lol

--------------------
+Quote Post

TheDrunkenwhale
post Jul 10 2009, 08:07 PM
Post #78

The Lazy-Ass Artist under the Stars
Group Icon

Member No.: 8 997

Shooting Star Team

After making two that seem to stink, I got a good one... Of course with the nickname, it had to be done...

This Bulbasaur bows for no one

It is he who faces deadly Salamences with no fear, knock outs any legendary in a single blow, is responsible for the defeat of any Garchomp that dares to even step upon reaching their evolution, and can steal poffins from the poffin box when no one is looking, he is the mighty VANCOR THE INVINCIBLE!!! Okay... So it was a bit of a stretch... I do catch him steal poffins... Vancor is the ranch's "resident muscle" and will always defend the ranch even though he's only a baby. It's okay, it just means guests will think he's "cute". Don't ever call him that though...
+Quote Post

KendoSword
post Jul 10 2009, 10:05 PM
Post #79

Killer Queen or some such
Group Icon

Member No.: 13 071

JIGGLE

*SHAMELESS HAND SANITIZIN' SELF-ADVERTISIN'* *I'M RANDOM LIKE THAT*

Well, yukitor told me it was funny. P: Hope it's funny to you.

Strider, female naive Surskit (Masquerain someday)
"This cute little thingy is one of the few Surskit thingies I, KendoSword, plan to keep. I plan to go...SHINY HUNTING. Really, doesn't Shiny Surskit look pretty cool? Okay, now we're making poor little Strider here sad. I'm sorry, Strider. *pats on head*"

Rapidash and Irk Splee have just about cemented their places in this rank of honor, if you could possibly call it that. Not enough people I see are describing much at all! It sickens saddens me. D - :

--------------------
A fan fiction.
magikarp.gif
Daycare - Wailmer x Donphan
Egg Count: 40-something
Here's my parteh.
I don't care to edit this part of my OLD signature.
Other Adoptables (click to show)
Clubbies! JOIN DEM (click to show)
My Personality Quiz Results... (click to show)
+Quote Post

Pizza Guy111
post Jul 10 2009, 10:47 PM
Post #80

Humble Soldier
Group Icon

Member No.: 41 986

The Brigade

You guys are hilarious. I need to start looking at the descriptions. sweat.gif
I haven't made any descriptions myself, but I might start to. Inspiration. Thanks, you guys. woot.gif

--------------------
Stuff (click to show)
+Quote Post

18 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 02:49 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.