Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
7 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
The Disappearance (Closed! Sign-up and OOC), What will happen?
Judool
post Jun 22 2010, 11:35 AM
Post #1

yooooooooooooo
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 30 429

The Disappearance

Plot

Everyone was having a great time. Laughter filled the air. A huge party was going on. All the kids in the neighborhood were there. And the best thing, no adults to ruin the fun.

The adults have been gone for a very long time. No one knew what happened to them. They just disappeared one day. Sure everyone was scared at first, but now since it's been a while. Most kids have forgotten, while others still have the memory of their parents disappearing right infront of them.

But this time, it's different. A high screm fills the air. Everything stops. "Katie! She just disappeared! Right into thin air! S-she was just there one second and gone the next!" A girl said.

A few nervous murmurs filled the air. Was the same thing going to happen to them? Where did she go when she disappeared? No one knew. "How old was Katie?!" Another girl shouted. "It was her 18th birthday today!" The girl shouted back. A boy started freaking out. "Oh man... I'm going to be 18 in a few weeks. I don't want to go just yet!" He shouted.

A girl with black hair stood on a table. "We don't have to go. There must be a way to prevent it, or maybe we just go somewhere else. Personally, I would really love to see where you ended up when you disappeared." She said.

A few heads in the crowd nodded. The girl smiled. "Now who's with me?!" She shouted. Almost everyone in the crowd shouted and pumped their fists into the air.

Rules

- All GTS rules still apply.
- Keep swearing, violence and romance PG-13 ish. You know what's wrong and right to post.
- Good grammer. That means capitalization, punctuation, etc.
- No god-modding.

Forms (click to show)

Accepted Characters
Nex
Dess
Rose
Reny
Kris
Sophia

Reserved
None.

This post has been edited by Oranges: Jul 7 2010, 07:15 PM

--------------------

3DS FC: 4682-9068-5409 (be sure to send me a PM with your code too!!)
Nintendo ID: Stinko
tumblr
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Wishful Jirachi
post Jun 23 2010, 09:40 AM
Post #2

Why must all things die...even this?
Group Icon

Member No.: 16 447

~HELLO~

I was reading the plot and I remember that I had read somewhere, perhaps another book that all of the parents disappeared and somehow it was all fun a shine until something happened. I don't believe I finished reading but could this be where you got the idea?

Name: Nexque (Nex)
Appearance:
He is rather tall which doesn’t come as much of a surprise for his age yet he reaches a height of 6’3. Unlike most boys, he doesn’t have just long legs but a long torso as well, adding to his height. His eyes don’t have a distinct color but appear to be a deep purple color which is normally thought to be blue. His hair is short in the back, not going below his neck, but longer in his bangs and top of his head so that his hair is short but yet slightly spiked. The purple of his eyes is the same purple that his hair is dyed as.

His skin is fair, devoid of marks except for a scar that runs across the left side of his face from his chin to the bottom of his eye. He normally wears a black jacket with a silver phoenix on the right hand shoulder and silver buckle straps on the back. The cuffs also have a silver trim but seem to envelope his whole hand as he also wears black gloves of the same material with finger holes. His lower attire are a pair of gray nike sneakers and blue jeans.

Personality:
He is more of a person who lives on the edge. He likes to investigate anything that he can but that does not include women. Normally trinkets and the disappearances are what attract his attention. Shyness has been common in his history but he has been able to get over that once the parents disappeared. He is rather intelligent, more intelligent than most, but prefers to not be the center of attention or show off. He is used to being put down and being called emo despite the fact he is not.

His motorcycle, Suzuki GSXR 1000, is his only means of transportation as he doesn’t have a car and doesn’t prefer to have one. Being the rebellious one out of his two other brothers, his parents were constantly punishing him so he never really liked them all too much. Once the disappearance began, he was slightly glad now that his brothers and he could do whatever they wanted but it didn’t take long before he was the only one left.

History:
He was born to his mother and his father on May 3rd at 11:32 pm. Being first born to his parents, he was the most beloved child they could ever ask for and as a young boy he proved to live up to their expectations and joy. However, when he turned eight, he started to become the bully or the smart allic in school and never gained many friends. When his two brothers were born, one three years after his birth and the other two years after the other, he finally had people he could be around. His brothers were his best friends and he did everything with them, despite their age difference. He was a role model to them and they grew up to be mature at a young age but that never showed through unless they were with him.

As life went on, he didn’t speak much, not to anyone but his brothers. His parents became worried and thought he might be suffering from depression but they didn’t know the half of it. Soon he had died his hair and bought a motorcycle without parental consent. His parents were furious but got used to the way he was. They accepted him because he was their son and they loved him. Those thoughts were the only things that kept him at home or he would have left long ago. However, not long before the disappearance of the parents, they had a fight where he became violent and drunk in anger. That was when he crashed his motorcycle, giving him his scar on the left side of his face.

He was almost seventeen at the time when his parents disappeared. His youngest brother being twelve was the most concerned out of the three of them. But they got used to the change and slightly liked it in a way. He liked it the most because he could finally have the freedom he had always wanted but never allowed to receive. But once the parents disappeared it was obvious that change would occur and it wasn’t for the best. Joy riding seemed to become the pastime and that was how he lost his brothers. A dumb child, no older then thirteen had gotten behind the wheel of his father’s truck and tried to drive it. The kid hit his two brothers, killing them on the spot. It was the biggest blow to him in his life and he resents himself for not being able to do anything about it but that was a long time ago, a month after the disappearance and now he is seventeen, no brothers, no parents, just himself.

--------------------
Hey. Dark, Arcy if you see this, you can find me (Wishie) here:
https://www.madisonrenae.com/
https://www.facebook.com/madison.pontenberg/
+Quote Post

Judool
post Jun 23 2010, 10:37 AM
Post #3

yooooooooooooo
Group Icon

Yes I did, but it has a twist. XD Anyways, how long until Nex's 18th birthday? Accepted. cat.gif

Name: Dessdemona (Dess)
Appearance: Dess
Dess is rather short for her age, only being about 5'. She is also rather skinny only weighing about 118 pounds which is rather light for her age. Her hair is black and goes to about lower back and her eyes are a greyish blue color. She wears a black vest with gold clips on the shoulders. She wears a white shirt under the vest, and there's a blue making on the chest of the vest. (Rhyme. XD) Her shoulders aren't covered, but she has black sleves that go past her hands. Her knee length black skirt is held up by three brownish red belts with gold hooks off the right side. She also has somewhat of a tan, but she classifies herself as pale.

Personality: Dess is a rather outgoing person. She lets nothing stand in her way. Dess is a daredevil. She does anything that is life threating, and she doesn't even care. She is very rebilous aswell. Dess loves to meet new people. She loves making new friends and learning more about her old friends. But what Dess hates is when people just brush her off and ignore her completely. She isn't quick to anger, but when she's mad, you better stay out her way.
History: Dess was born April 28th. She was the only child, and she never had a brother or sister. Dess wasn't bothered by this, but she thought it would've been nice to have a sibling to talk to, or play videogames with.

Her first car was a Mustang V6 convertible. Her parents wasn't very happy with her choice, but Dess was.

When all the adults disappeared, Dess didn't know what to think of the whole situtation. She just kept on living her life the way she normally did. When times were tough, she would steal stuff. Food, and clothing was the stuff she stealed the most. Dess would always wish that since that adults disappeared that she would have a sibling with her. She still has her friends but she doesn't think that it's the same.

This post has been edited by Oranges: Jun 23 2010, 05:42 PM

--------------------

tumblr
+Quote Post

Wishful Jirachi
post Jun 23 2010, 11:20 AM
Post #4

Group Icon

~HELLO~

Ah. I thought I had heard of it from somewhere, lol.

mmmm... let's say a little less then three months from his 18th birthday. That good? It kind of means that the disappearance had lasted for a while....

--------------------
+Quote Post

Judool
post Jun 23 2010, 11:25 AM
Post #5

yooooooooooooo
Group Icon

Yes, that's fine. grin.gif

--------------------

tumblr
+Quote Post

Wishful Jirachi
post Jun 23 2010, 12:00 PM
Post #6

Group Icon

~HELLO~

Cool. Can't wait till this is up and running.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Judool
post Jun 23 2010, 03:43 PM
Post #7

yooooooooooooo
Group Icon

Me either. grin.gif It'll be fun. cat.gif

--------------------

tumblr
+Quote Post

Permanent Jetlag
post Jun 23 2010, 05:33 PM
Post #8

(๑•́ ₃ •̀๑)
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 38 531

The Avengers

Name: Rose Palmer
Appearance: Rose
Rose stands about 5"3, and has stayed that height ever since she was 13 or 14 years old. Her pure white hair that flows down to her waist and often brings people's attention to her. Rose often pulls her hair up into a messy clip, but she usually lets it loose. Her piercing emerald eyes are intense, but can be soft and cheery when she wants them to.
She wears a sleeveless white top, with a black undershirt, that is rather form fitting. The black gloves that she wears are draped with white ribbons and are fingerless. Her skirt only reaches her upper thigh, making it a bit short. Rose wears a simple black ribbon around her ankle and never takes it off.
Personality: Rose Palmer is a standoffish person. She's a bit of a loner and enjoys doing things by herself. She can get attached to things and people after a lot of thought and ideas. She has trouble making new friends, but once she receives their trust, she can be loyal and trustworthy. Rose hates people who think that they can get away with whatever they want. She is a silent type of angry. She doesn't do anything about the person who she is secretly loathing, she just sits and glares.
History: Rose was born on July 6th with two parents that were too busy doing horrible, unimaginable things to even watch her as she was an infant. Usually, they came home drunk. While they were drunk, they abused her in many ways. Later on, a local orphanage heard about these abusive parents and took her away. At the orphanage, she was cared for, but not like a normal child should. The orphanage was poor, feeding only a little bit to its of food for its inhabitants. When she turned 17, she was turned out onto the streets. While she was on the streets, she found a stray dog who she claimed as own. She named this dog Scraps.

At first, Rose had no idea about the adults missing until she heard children talking about it. At that time, she ran around looking for her friends to maker sure everyone was alright. She was very nervous and a bit sad because all of the loving adults in the orphanage. When she stumbled across a group of other 17 year olds, she was close to tears, but decided to join them to make sure that she wouldn't disappear too.

Is that enough? pinch.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post

Judool
post Jun 23 2010, 05:44 PM
Post #9

yooooooooooooo
Group Icon

Stormie, you're accepted. cat.gif

--------------------

tumblr
+Quote Post

sensiblesoap
post Jun 24 2010, 01:42 AM
Post #10

Pokémon Champion
Group Icon

Member No.: 21 243

Active Squad

Sounds fun. cat.gif

Name: Renegade (Ren/Reny) [I'm bad with names xD]
Appearance: [The picture is basically for his face. He doesn't usually dress that formal. Ignore wings.]

Reny is a very fit young man at five foot, nine inches and 140 pounds. He has black hair with red streaks that frames his face on the left side, while partially covering his greenish-yellow right eye. His hair falls to just under his shoulder blades. His other eye, that isn't at all covered by hair, is a red color. He has pale, peach colored skin.

Ren dresses in a lot of black shirts, usually quite casual. His favorite T-shirt, which was what he was wearing on the night of the party, is black with a white skull and several stars on it. Though, he wears various other black T-shirts. He prefers long T-shirts with wide necks. He usually has a black, semi-tight Metallica jacket on, unzipped at most times.

Renegade, with his so called 'goth' style, wears skinny jeans that fit nicely around the bulky black hi-top shoes he always wears. He wears various belts that are rarely ever completely in all of the belt loops, so they slant to form 'nice decoration'-according to Ren, that is. He can often be found without shoes.

Reny is very fond of jewelry. He has a dog-collar looking choker that is fastened just like a belt around his neck. Around his right arm, he has black rubber band-like bracelets that are intertwined. On his left wrist, he has more of a color splash of plain, plastic bracelets that are also intertwined. Around his right ankle, he has a black plastic ankle bracelet that can only be seen when he is found without shoes.

Ren has tattoos on his feet that look like random lines that radiate from a diamond shape in the center of each foot. He also has a small, tribal dragon tattoo on his left shoulder. He has a scar across his right wrist that slants as it makes it way halfway around his arm.

Personality: Despite his appearance, Renegade is a very happy person. He's very jumpy and kind. He loves to be around people and is always eager to make new friends. For him to dress as if he would be very isolated, he is very perky, maybe even annoying to some people. His innocence over age, he asks silly questions and is very easily amused-like a child. He's got a very cheery outlook on things, and tries to think about the life he's had, instead of how it MIGHT just end in four months.

When alone, Reny bores easily. He will constantly move and squirm, just to try to amuse himself if he's alone. He does, however, like music and listens to it very loudly when without company.

As mentioned, Ren loves people. He prefers to hang out with a smaller group than a large, however. He feels if the group gets to large, the concentration isn't on everyone. He tries hard to get along with everyone, and is constantly worrying whether or not he's annoying a person.

In the rare times of sadness or anger, Reny changes a lot. When he is sad, he tends to shy up, and be quite more reserved, always resorting to looking to the ground when he can't face someone(he doesn't like people to see him cry). When angry, however, he is very to-the-point and uses a loud voice to get his point across.
History: Renegade, along with his mother, father, a two older brothers, grew up in a family of five. His small house made it to where some people had to share rooms-he was thankful he was the ONE that didn't. He grew up well disciplined and very accepted. He was always told to try his best and was never scolded for his simple mind-even by his older brothers who liked to pick on him.

A lot was expected of Ren, though. He always had to make strait 'A's' in school and always had to be in at least one after school activity. He even had lessons on how to play a guitar every Tuesday. He, as the youngest, was supposed to leave a good reputation for his family.

Even though he had little free time of his own, Reny remained optimistic. He always loved his parents growing up and, unlike most teenagers, he never drifted completely away from his parents' comfort and love.

When the adults disappeared, his whole family disappeared. He, as the child, was the only one left. He was disappointed when he was alone and tried to make it to where he could still keep up his family name.

Now, he's ready to know where his family is and what's happened to them. So, in free time, he tries researching things, with no luck so far...

Is that OK? cat.gif

This post has been edited by FangChan13: Jun 24 2010, 01:47 AM

--------------------

thank you to user sussie for the images in my signature!
(I hope that's still their username...)
+Quote Post

Judool
post Jun 24 2010, 07:49 AM
Post #11

yooooooooooooo
Group Icon

Fangie, you're accepted. cat.gif

--------------------

tumblr
+Quote Post

Wishful Jirachi
post Jun 24 2010, 09:30 AM
Post #12

Group Icon

~HELLO~

Yah Stormie and Fang joined!

--------------------
+Quote Post

Estel
post Jun 24 2010, 09:33 AM
Post #13

I glow in the dark.
Group Icon

Member No.: 70 182

^-^

Reserve me a spot please! I'll have the form up once I get to a real computer. sweat.gif
And did you get the plot idea from the Gone books?

--------------------

Credit to CDB for the amazing banner~
+Quote Post

Judool
post Jun 24 2010, 09:34 AM
Post #14

yooooooooooooo
Group Icon

I had a dream about this. XD I have really weird dreams.

And yes I'll reserve you a spot.

--------------------

tumblr
+Quote Post

Elito
post Jun 24 2010, 10:25 AM
Post #15

My life's a theater.
Group Icon

Member No.: 50 181

MonoPoison

Sounds awesome! happy.gif

Name: Kristian (Kris)
Appearance: Kristian is a tall boy, with clear blue eyes like deep blue sea, which are his main weapon. He has short light brown hair with few blond hair. He is pretty skinny, he tried everything, but he can't get his weight higher then this. Although, he doesn't suffer from Bulimia nor Anorexia.
He usually wears whatever comes to his hands, but usually that is something black, white, red or green combinations. He usually has some shirt, sweat and some normal jeans. He wears a necklace made of caoutchouc and silver, and he also has a bracelet made of the same material. His shoes are similar to this model, only that they are completely white with plaid black/white pattern. His shoelaces are white on left foot and black on right one.
He has very skilled fingers, probably because he has big hand. He also sometimes wears fingerless leather gloves.
Personality: Kris is a very loud person, very funny and hyperactive. Even tho he usually wears clothes called as "emo-style" he is definitely not emo. He is cheerful, jolly and happy almost the whole time. He is kind of person who will not be sad in even the hardest moments. Kris is kind of person on who you can totally rely on, he is great secret-keeper and can always cheer you up or give you good advice.
However, he is very stubborn, and never let your word be the last one. He has comment on everything and anything you say. He is also brutal honest, and he will say what he thinks even if that might ruin his friendship. He is also very used to say: "If you don't like me, don't hang out with me."
Kris is known as a person who rarely cries, but he can cry on sad songs, sad animated movies like "Lion King" and he was the first to cry on his prom night after 8th grade.
Also, Kris is known as a very lazy person when it is about some hard work, but is always eager to help his friends.
History: Kris was always a good student. Always with best grades, and best in everything in his school. Because of that, and his lazyness, his parents were very strict to him. His younger brother died from a rare Batten disease, also known as neuronal ceroid lipofuscinosis, when he was 14, just few months before he finished the 8th grade.
He also had a cat (which he still has btw), named Sylvia, with who he shares special connection.
He also has an older sister, Marlena, who also disappeared together with his parents, and with who Kris was very similar and always could rely on her.
Kris also had a girlfriend, but they broke up few months ago, because she moved out of place he is living at the moment.

I hope that's ok.
Oh and btw, tomorrow I'm taking a trip to neighbor country, and Im not going to be here for 3 days...

--------------------

x
+Quote Post

Judool
post Jun 24 2010, 10:48 AM
Post #16

yooooooooooooo
Group Icon

How long until his 18th birthday?

--------------------

tumblr
+Quote Post

Elito
post Jun 24 2010, 10:59 AM
Post #17

My life's a theater.
Group Icon

MonoPoison

He is born on July 1st, so I dont actually know when this RP is taking place... So you calculate... happy.gif

--------------------

x
+Quote Post

Judool
post Jun 24 2010, 11:02 AM
Post #18

yooooooooooooo
Group Icon

Okay os around 9 months until his 18th birthday. Accepted. happy.gif

--------------------

tumblr
+Quote Post

Wishful Jirachi
post Jun 24 2010, 11:54 AM
Post #19

Group Icon

~HELLO~

Yah, Eliot and Stellar too!

Mine was born May 3rd so it prob is longer then 3 months...

--------------------
+Quote Post

Elito
post Jun 24 2010, 11:58 AM
Post #20

My life's a theater.
Group Icon

MonoPoison

Well if mine is 9 months till 18, then yours is 11 months Wish.

Hey, and how can I call you? When I say "Wish", "Wishful" or "Jirachi" it sounds stupid. What's your name?

--------------------

x
+Quote Post

7 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd May 2024 - 11:59 PM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.