Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
7 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Hacked Pokémon List - What's Hacked and What's Not?, A helpful list to sort out legit and hacked events or other pokemon ;D
Angel
post Jul 4 2007, 11:17 PM
Post #1

Sweet dreams
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 49

Active Squad

Hello and I hope everyone is having a good morning/day/night. Well, even it's against the rules and looked down upon by many, some members may still try to pass off hacked event pokemon as legit. Now, I know no one wants these “bad” critters but it’s sometimes hard to tell if it’s hacked. After my experiences, research, and just straight out hacking and analyzing the coding myself, I have compiled a large and helpful list that illustrates every possible rare event Pokemon that can be obtained and pointing out any obvious hacks to help the fellow traders here out. I’m only listing rare events for now but I’ll add others later because you shouldn’t need to worry if that your Bidoof or Bulbasaur is hacked. :P There’s no actual 100% way ever to tell if a Pokemon is legit but I hope this list is helpful in reducing the amount of hacked Pokemon here.

1) Rare Event Pokemon:

151 Mew
a) English, level 10+, ID no: 06930, OT: MYSTRY, in pokeball, given away at Toys ‘R Us
b) Japanese, level 10, ID no: 50716, OT: Hadou/Wave, in pokeball, given away at Japanese movie event
c) Japanese, level 30+, ID no: Original owner, OT: Original owner, in original ball, ticket acquired from Japanese Event and met in Hoenn

FAKES: English Mew from island. Nintendo never released the Old Sea Chart to American games and any caught Mew should not be English but Japanese. Also, any other Mew caught in the grass is hacked and may not obey.

249 Lugia
a) English, level 70+, ID no: Original owner, OT: Original owner, in original ball, ticket acquired from various events (Nintendo World Store, JAA Tour, etc) and met in Kanto or Hoenn
b) English, level 50+, ID no: Original owner, OT: Orginal owner, in original ball, snagged and purified in XD and met in “Distant Land” and may know PsychoBoost and/or FeatherDance
c) English, level 70, ID no: 06227, OT: 10ANNIV, in pokeball, given away at UK Top Ten Pokemon Event
d) German (LUGIA), level 70, ID no: 06227 OT: 10JAHRE, in pokeball, given away at Pokemon Day in Germany

FAKES: Anything under level 70 (unless from XD at 50).

250 Ho-oh
a) English, level 70+, ID no: Original owner, OT: Original owner, in original ball, ticket acquired from various events (Nintendo World Store, JAA Tour, etc) and met in Kanto or Hoenn
b) English, level 70+, ID no: 10048, OT: MATTLE, in pokeball, obtained from Mt. Battle Challenge in Colosseum but location is whatever game it was first trade to from the Gamecube
c) English, level 70+, ID no: 06227, OT: 10ANNIV, in pokeball, given away at UK Top Ten Pokemon Event
d) German (HO-OH), level 70, ID no: 06227 OT: 10JAHRE, in pokeball, given away at Pokemon Day in Germany

FAKES: Anything under level 70.

251 Celebi
a) English, level 70+, ID no: 00010, OT: 10 ANIV, in pokeball, given away at JAA Tour
b) Japanese, level 10+, ID no: 31121, OT: Ageto/Agate, on pokeball, downloaded from Japanese Bonus disc for Colosseum but location is whatever game it was first trade to from the Gamecube
c) Taiwanese (CELEBI still I guess), level 30+, ID no: 06623, OT: Pokepaaku/PokePark, in pokeballm given away at PokePark Event in Taiwan

FAKES: English Celebi under level 70 and anything caught with original owner’s ID and not matching event ID.

385 Jirachi
a) English, level 5+, ID no: 20043, OT: WISHMKR, in pokeball, downloaded from American Bonus disc for Colosseum
b) English/UK, level 5+, ID no: 40122, OT: CHANNEL, in pokeball, downloaded once completing Pokemon Channel European version
c) Japanese, level 5+, ID no: 30719, OT: Negai Boshi/Wishing Star, in pokeball, given away at Japanese Movie Event
d) Japanese, level 5+, ID no: 40707/50707/60707, OT: Tanabata, in pokeball, given away at a Japanese Event.
e) Taiwanese (JIRACHI still I guess) level 30+, ID no: 60731/60830, OT: Pokepaaku/PokePark, in pokeball, given away at PokePark Event in Taiwan

FAKES: Any Jirachi caught with original owner’s ID and not matching event ID.

386 Deoxys
a) English/UK/Germany, level 30+, ID no: Original Owner, OT: Original Owner, in original ball, ticket acquired from various events
b) English, level 70+, ID no: 00010, OT: SPACE C, in pokeball, given away at Houston Space Center Event
c) Japanese, level 50+, ID no./OT: unknown, in cherish ball, has classic ribbon, given away at Pokemon Fiesta event
d) Netherlands (DEOXYS still I guess), level 70+, ID no: 28606, OT: DOEL, in pokeball, given away at the TV Toy Museum Destiny Deoxys movie event

FAKES: Any caught Deoxys under level 30. Also, any Deoxys caught in Hoenn because the Aurora ticket was never distributed again by time Emerald came out. And any other Deoxys caught in the grass is hacked and may not obey.

495 Manaphy
a) English/Japanese/UK, level 1+, ID no: Original owner, OT: Original owner, in pokeball, met in “Pokemon Ranger” and “Fateful encounter,” obtained once completing a mission in Pokemon Ranger and hatched in D/P
b) Japanese, level 5+, ID no: Orginal owner, OT: Original owner, in pokeball, met in “Lovely place” and “Apparently had a fateful encounter at level 5.”

FAKES: Anything caught instead of being hatched and does not have the proper locations.

491 Darkrai
a) Japanese, level 40+, ID no: Original owner, OT: Original owner, in original ball, E4 Surf Glitch used and met in “Newmoon Island”
b) Japanese, level 50+, ID no: 07147, OT: Eigakan/Movie Theater, in cherish ball, has classic ribbon, given away at Japanese Movie Event, may know Roar of Time and/or Spacial Rend

FAKES: Anything claiming to be from the Glitch but nicknamed in its English name is hacked. You cannot nickname the Pokemon more that 5 letters in the Japanese versions of D/P. So you can’t have a Glitch Darkrai nicknamed “DARKRAI” unless it's caught in the English version and the item has not been released yet. Also anything that does not have the proper location.

492 Shaymin
a) Japanese, level 30+, ID no: Original owner, OT: Original owner, in original ball, E4 Surf Glitch used and met in “Flower Paradise”

FAKES: Anything claiming to be from the Glitch but nicknamed in its English name is hacked. You cannot nickname the Pokemon more that 5 letters in the Japanese versions of D/P. So you can’t have a Glitch Shaymin nicknamed “SHAYMIN” unless it's caught in the English version and the item has not been released yet. Also anything that does not have the proper location.

493 Arceus
FAKES: ALL ARCEUS WERE HACKED IN SOME WAY AND ARE ILLEGIT. No events have given away Arceus or its item so you may not traded any hacked Pokemon.

Some more tips to help you crack down on those hacked normal and more importantly, shiny pokemon:

Max IVs: It’s a very very very very rare chance to get a Pokemon with max IVs. Even more rarer to get a shiny one with 31 IVs in all stats. So use some EV reducing berries to get a Pokemon to it’s “prime” state to check its stats here. If it’s all the same number like 30/31 or even 0, then it’s hacked. Before trading, ask the person to tell you the stats and if nessecary, tell them to reduce it's EVs or tell the EV spread. Then use the calculator properly and check it's IVs. I've seen this pretty popular with hacked shinies...

Max EVs:
If a Pokemon has more than 255 EVs into one stat or more than 510 total EVs, then it’s hacked. Again, use the EV reducing berries to take out 10 EVs per berry and count up your pokemon’s EVs.

Max Sheen or Condition: A Pokemon can’t have all 5 conditions maxed out, only about 2 or 3 based on my experiences. So if the condition is maxed on all 5 qualities, it's hacked.

Illegal Moves: Any Pokemon knowing impossible moves is hacked. Also, having some impossible combinations of egg moves may also indicate that a pokemon is hacked. Just research the pokemon on your own to see if it can't have two or more certain egg moves at once.

Illegal Ball: Certain Pokemon like starters (except for Johto starters from Distant Land, fossils, Eevee (except in D/P), Celebi, and Jirachi may only be caught in pokeballs. If they are caught in any other ball, then they are hacked.

Illegal Location: Check a pokemon’s location (search online) and see if they can be caught or in some cases hatched in that region. Pokemon like Mewtwo may only come from Kanto, Rayquaza are from Hoenn, and Palkia are from Spear Pillar. However, any hatched Pokemon may be obtained anywhere but must be in a pokeball.

Suspicious ID/OT: Anything with an ID no. of 00000 is automatically hacked. There may be some weird number orders but I've gotten 32323 and 04001 before in my games so it might just be weird luck. Also, based on my experiences, I don't trust anything with the OT of "Tumbly", "Mostafa", "Zero", and "AAAAAAA" but that's just me since I recognize the names from elsewhere. Also, an ID no. must be between 00001 and 65535.

Suspicious Traders: Before trading with anyone, I highly suggest doing a "background check" on the person and see where and how he/she posts. If it's a new member, you shouldn't take the risk until you can actually see how the person acts like before trading your pokemon first. Don’t stereotype like that all the time because some newbies may be more honest than the veterans here XD *slapped*) If you are asking someone to clone your pokemon, always ask for collateral or an equal pokemon in return. If you do get scammed, report the thread/screenshot the PM and contact a staff member. Any false accusations could cost you your arm though so please don’t lie and make up stories.

Special Pichu/Pikachu: There is no such thing as a Surfing Pichu or Flying Pikachu since the ones obtained from previous events need to have their HM removed in order to migrate to D/P. The only Surfing Pikachu is obtained in a pokeball from Pokemon Battle Revolution and met at “Lovely Place” and “Apparently had a fateful encounter at level 10.” They are also always female and Hardy and may know Surf/Volt Tackle.

Sources and some helpful lists of event pokemon:
Event Pokemon Guide by Gold Ursaring
Event Pokemon Guide by SPP
And my own little mind ;D

This list may be updated with other event pokemon later as needed and remember to do all of your trading by PMs. If you have any comments, questions, suggestions, corrections, rants, etc please feel free to PM me. Credit to me for gathering the information and arranging it to this. Have fun and go wild. 8D

Angel

--------------------

Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

codeGnave
post Jul 11 2007, 01:57 PM
Post #2

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 79

Active Squad

Question, This shiny vulpix Jamie traded me, will it cause me to be banned?
+Quote Post

Commander Wymsy
post Jul 11 2007, 02:00 PM
Post #3

Megalomaniac out for world domination
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 3

Greatest Team Ever

QUOTE(Gnave @ Jul 11 2007, 11:57 AM) *
Question, This shiny vulpix Jamie traded me, will it cause me to be banned?

No, what is with you people and freaking out over bans?

--------------------
Overtaken by Net & Zodi on that track!
+Quote Post

Big Bidoof
post Jul 11 2007, 02:03 PM
Post #4

Watching YOU
Group Icon

Group: Root Administrators
Member No.: 1

Active Squad

Nintendo isn't banning people, just some pokemon get blocked if they're obvious hacks (above-max EVs, for example). Well, I know that PBR is bitchy about some stuff, I dunno about DP though. >_>

--------------------
"Java is to JavaScript as ham is to hamster."

+Quote Post

codeGnave
post Jul 11 2007, 05:13 PM
Post #5

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 79

Active Squad

Ohhhh, Zerxer has hell to pay. >:s
+Quote Post

Big Bidoof
post Jul 11 2007, 11:47 PM
Post #6

Watching YOU
Group Icon

Active Squad

What did he do this time? dumblook.gif;

--------------------

+Quote Post

Zerxer
post Jul 12 2007, 12:14 AM
Post #7

Zerkadelic
Group Icon

Member No.: 2

My Favorites

I showed him this thread on that lame GTS forum. x[

--------------------
Want a rotating avatar like mine? Check out my website: randimg!
Thanks to all of the people in this thread and this thread for the various avatars!

+Quote Post

Big Bidoof
post Jul 12 2007, 12:32 AM
Post #8

Watching YOU
Group Icon

Active Squad

Eww lame forum. x[ *beats*

It would be funny if the guy who registered to whine saw this. >__>

--------------------

+Quote Post

kitsteel
post Aug 1 2007, 12:43 PM
Post #9

El Pimpador
Group Icon

Group: Validating
Member No.: 159

Active Squad

Thanks a lot that is very helpful, but you are mistaken on the Deoxys section, there were events in the UK I went to one in Croydon, London last year with emerald and fire red, gave one to my cousin, and kept the other for myself... I think I kept the speed version.. well thats what i transfered to Diamond, but I promise you that while Emerald was out, I went to an event, and got thee Aurora ticket.

Otherwise, thanks a lot for the very helpful info, I wonder, what problems do these hacked pokemon cause? how could one differentiate between a hacked fake and a clone of a real? and does it matter if all I want to do is fill the pokedex up?

K

--------------------
Battle rules I abide by:
No ubers, item clause(full), sleep clause, evasion/accuracy clause, species clause, no 1HKOs. i would prefer not to have any items that conflict with clauses, such as brightpowder. If quick claw is being used, i want to know, so i can use it as well, but prefer not to.
double or single, just choose, and expect me to ask for a battle of the other afterwards. Always happy to rematch, rematch means same line-up. Another battle is also always good, and that means the line-up changes.

sry for being so picky.

Who's laughing now? PUNK!
+Quote Post

Commander Wymsy
post Aug 1 2007, 12:46 PM
Post #10

Group Icon

Greatest Team Ever

QUOTE(kitsteel @ Aug 1 2007, 10:43 AM) *
Otherwise, thanks a lot for the very helpful info, I wonder, what problems do these hacked pokemon cause? how could one differentiate between a hacked fake and a clone of a real? and does it matter if all I want to do is fill the pokedex up?

If you get traded a hacked Pokemon it wont do anything to your game. And no, it doesn't matter if you want to fill up your Pokedex.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Aeroy
post Aug 1 2007, 12:48 PM
Post #11

old news
Group Icon

Member No.: 74

Active Squad

QUOTE(Angel @ Jul 5 2007, 12:17 AM) *
491 Darkrai
a) Japanese, level 40+, ID no: Original owner, OT: Original owner, in original ball, E4 Surf Glitch used and met in “Newmoon Island”
b) Japanese, level 50+, ID no: 07147, OT: Eigakan/Movie Theater, in cherish ball, has classic ribbon, given away at Japanese Movie Event, may know Roar of Time and/or Spacial Rend

FAKES: Anything claiming to be from the Glitch but nicknamed in its English name is hacked. You cannot nickname the Pokemon more that 5 letters in the Japanese versions of D/P. So you can’t have a Glitch Darkrai nicknamed “DARKRAI” unless it's caught in the English version and the item has not been released yet. Also anything that does not have the proper location.

Angel

Hehehe wink.gif

How did you miss on the modest one?

Aeroy

--------------------
That is a really, really bad sig; new one to come soon.
+Quote Post

Shuamdom
post Aug 4 2007, 10:53 AM
Post #12

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 166

Active Squad

True Fact About Hacking:
If you notice, when you use an action replay, all of the things you get are by uising codes, not drilling into your game and finding glitches. So, technically, all the hacked pokemon in these games put together aren't really hacked. The code to unlock them is just activated. All the codes for pokemon are already in the game, they just aren't able to unlock.
An action replay or gamesharl or whatever you use just gets the right code and unlocks it.

--------------------
Credit to Mega Trickster for the Purugly Image, and me for the Banners.

It's True
+Quote Post

GDeitz
post Sep 3 2007, 10:05 PM
Post #13

King of the mustachioed pokemon
Group Icon

Member No.: 259

Active Squad

QUOTE(Zerxer @ Jul 12 2007, 12:14 AM) *
I showed him this thread on that lame GTS forum. x[

SHMEH!

--------------------
I claim Probopass people, so don't even think about touching it!
+Quote Post

Commander Wymsy
post Sep 3 2007, 10:07 PM
Post #14

Group Icon

Greatest Team Ever

QUOTE(gdeitz @ Sep 3 2007, 08:05 PM) *
SHMEH!

"Shmeh" is random dribble. I hardly see how it applies to this topic. I'm going to ask kindly that you don't make random posts that have nothing pertaining to the actual topic again.

--------------------
+Quote Post

GDeitz
post Sep 3 2007, 10:10 PM
Post #15

Group Icon

Active Squad

QUOTE(Mega Trickster @ Sep 3 2007, 10:07 PM) *
SHMEH!

"Shmeh" is random dribble. I hardly see how it applies to this topic. I'm going to ask kindly that you don't make random posts that have nothing pertaining to the actual topic again.

"shmeh" means merely that i think ur insults are unfounded. i used to use that site for trading and battling, and having a trade and battle forum is way better than this site's offering system. plus it has like 4 times the mebers of this site. this site seems more lame

--------------------
+Quote Post

Zerxer
post Sep 3 2007, 10:18 PM
Post #16

Zerkadelic
Group Icon

Member No.: 2

My Favorites

QUOTE(gdeitz @ Sep 3 2007, 11:10 PM) *
QUOTE(Mega Trickster @ Sep 3 2007, 10:07 PM) *
SHMEH!

"shmeh" means merely that i think ur insults are unfounded. i used to use that site for trading and battling, and having a trade and battle forum is way better than this site's offering system. plus it has like 4 times the mebers of this site. this site seems more lame

Okay, okay. I meant it was lame in the fact that it was just a forum, and is my own opinion which MAY be bias as I am one of the creators of this site's offering system.. I see that they are now working on their own site but that does not change my opinion in the matter because of the fact that their site is composed of a bunch of pre-made scripts/layouts. Yes, that site has a little over 4 times the memberbase but that's because they have been around longer. This site just passed its two month anniversary about 2 days ago.

I am going to ask you to not continue this conversation any further in this thread or any thread for that matter. If you have any more problems with what I say, you can PM me about them. I already admitted it was a very bias opinion but there it is.

Oh and we do have a section for members to request battles. Just thought I'd remind you of that as well.

--------------------
Want a rotating avatar like mine? Check out my website: randimg!
Thanks to all of the people in this thread and this thread for the various avatars!

+Quote Post

GDeitz
post Sep 3 2007, 10:26 PM
Post #17

Group Icon

Active Squad

works for me! we all hav our own opinion

--------------------
+Quote Post

Sponge
post Sep 27 2007, 03:15 PM
Post #18

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 230

Active Squad

QUOTE(gdeitz @ Sep 4 2007, 04:10 AM) *

Well this site has been around....I think since July so it's not going to have thousands of members is it? Personally I like this site more, just don't like the look of that other pokemon site. :down: The offering system here will be better when more people join :thumbsup:

I'm glad nintendo isn't banning people, I've recently started cloning so it's a relief knowing I won't be banned or anything like that.
+Quote Post

Liquefy
post Sep 27 2007, 04:14 PM
Post #19

I'm a model citizen?
Group Icon

Member No.: 169

Active Squad

Well, since this was taken back from the grave...are there any possible downsides to getting a hacked Pokemon in a trade? I'd just like to know so I don't get excited about a Mew and it does something wacky or something >_>

--------------------
[align=center][/align]
+Quote Post

Commander Wymsy
post Sep 27 2007, 05:06 PM
Post #20

Group Icon

Greatest Team Ever

QUOTE(Liquefy @ Sep 27 2007, 02:14 PM) *
Well, since this was taken back from the grave...are there any possible downsides to getting a hacked Pokemon in a trade? I'd just like to know so I don't get excited about a Mew and it does something wacky or something >_>

No, there's no downsides to getting one. The only person at risk is the one who made the hacked Pokemon in the first place.

--------------------
+Quote Post

7 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 08:35 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.