Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Planning Events, User Edition!
PokeNOM NOM NOM
post Oct 23 2021, 11:38 AM
Post #1

Spriter / Writer
Group Icon

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 99 214

Active Squad

Hello everyone~!

Wow, absolutely love how many people are participating in the Halloween event!
People are posting more, chatting on Discord and trying to collect those cool prizes.

Maybe you guys noticed as well - a bunch of users have been offering up cool ideas for future SWSH themes, and are always thinking how to make the site even more fun. You're awesome, I love it! That's why I couldn't shake the thought that I want to give you guys the opportunity to... design events. Use your imagination!

With the new event system in place, we could have an event more often, without needing a Root Administrator to implement it.
I'm absolutely sure you guys will have a lot of excellent ideas for events like the Halloween one.

You can submit yours by simply posting in this thread!

---

Rules:
  • All forum/site rules apply.
  • This is not a place to discuss the posted ideas. The Community Thread is the best place for that!
  • Use the form below to submit your idea.
  • This is for events like the Halloween 2021 one (so no SWSH suggestions in this thread, please).
  • Site staff will make the final decision on what events are picked.
  • If your idea is chosen, we might decide to tweak it just a little (mostly the Prize suggestions). Don't worry, it's minor changes only.
  • There's no time limit! Feel free to keep adding ideas to this thread whenever! We might need more events later!
  • You may add as many ideas as you can think of. Use a seperate form for each of them. Let your inspiration flow!
---

Form:

CODE
[list][*][b]Username[/b]:
[*][b]Event Name[/b]:
[*][b]Tell us a little more about your idea[/b]:
[*][b]These Pokémon are eligible for hatching with Coins[/b]:
[*][b]Prize suggestions[/b] (like items, Pokémon eggs, Scratchcards):
[/list]

---

If you have any questions about the event, feel free to ask them here.
But discussions about or reactions to ideas are better placed in the Community Thread.

We can't wait to see what you guys will come up with! Have fun!

--------------------

Check out my GPX+ profile
to find out what I've contributed so far!

'Counterbalanced'
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Manticore
post Oct 23 2021, 12:22 PM
Post #2

The Manticore
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 10 532

Burds4Manti

• Username: Manticore
  • Event Name: World Bird Day
  • Tell us a little more about your idea: May 4th is World Bird Day, a day for celebrating wild birds and seeing and conserving them.
  • These Pokémon are eligible for hatching with Coins: Rookidee, Cramorant, Pidgey, Spearow, Farfetch'd, Doduo, Hoothoot, Natu, Murkrow, Delibird, Taillow, Wingull, Swablu, Starly, Chatot, Pidove, Archen, Ducklett, Rufflet, Vullaby, Fletchling, Hawlucha, Rowlet, Pikipek, Oricorio, Eiscue, Piplup
  • Prize suggestions (like items, Pokémon eggs, Scratchcards): Twinkies and rarebones, vouchers for bird novelties like Kryduck, Platyduck, Harvest Farfetch'd, Painted Torchic, Noothoot, Chatotiel, plume fossils, vouchers and scratch cards

--------------------
+Quote Post

Unnoticeable Koh...
post Oct 23 2021, 12:56 PM
Post #3

Still around
Group Icon

Member No.: 54 909

Epics

QUOTE(Manticore @ Oct 23 2021, 09:22 AM) *
Manticore's Idea (click to show)

I second this, even though it was similar to my idea
  • Username: Unnoticeable Kohai
  • Event Name: Novembirb
  • Tell us a little more about your idea: November is Thanksgiving for America, and I can't suggest Septembirb for a SWSH why not have a whole month devoted to birbs! Jen/Nick support maybe?
  • These Pokémon are eligible for hatching with Coins: Rookidee, Cramorant, Pidgey, Spearow, Farfetch'd, Doduo, Hoothoot, Natu, Murkrow, Delibird, Taillow, Wingull, Swablu, Starly, Chatot, Pidove, Archen, Ducklett, Rufflet, Vullaby, Fletchling, Hawlucha, Rowlet, Pikipek, Oricorio, Eiscue, Piplup
  • Prize suggestions (like items, Pokémon eggs, Scratchcards): Shiny Harvest Farfetch'd (or regular), shiny Bird pokemon, similar to what was listed above.

--------------------
[align=centerOccasionally pops in to post in various threads, best way to get back to me is via pm[/align]
+Quote Post

Professor Eucaly...
post Oct 23 2021, 12:57 PM
Post #4

Not really Australian, but Koalas still bite me.
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 56 534

GODSQUAD

• Username: Professor Eucalyptus
  • Event Name: Love Letters
  • Tell us a little more about your idea: Basically the purpose of this event is to make Unown more accessible. Each of the 28 Unown will be available as a prize. The Coin-holding pokemon will be based on various pokemon that I think are related to Unown in some way... I will try to justify each of them!
  • These Pokémon are eligible for hatching with Coins:
    Aerodactyl - It's in one of the Ruins of Alph slide puzzles, and is ancient, just like Unown...
    Baltoy - Another ancient pokemon!
    Hippopotas - As you collect Unown in the Solaceon Ruins, in the Ruin Maniac will dig through the tunnel on Route 214 and Hippopotas will become more common.
    Kabuto - Another Ruins of Alph slide puzzle...
    Litwick - This one's sort of a post-hoc justification... so if you scroll down you'll see that a Dreidel is included as one of the prizes because the sides are marked with Hebrew letters, so I thought it would be nice to include it here. My other reason (which is probably even worse) is that I was thinking of pokemon related to writing, so I thought of Shauntal, a writer! Chandelure is her ace, so... yeah...
    Natu - Found in the grass in the Ruins of Alph! Probably gets into all sorts of psychic shenanigans with Unown.
    Omanyte - Another Ruins of Alph slide puzzle...
    Poliwag - Another Ruins of Alph alumnus!
    Sigilyph - Another ancient pokemon... I admit the main connection here is Sigilyph's dangling "upper eye" which resembles Unown A. It fits nicely with Natu and adds more of these ancient anthropologist vibes!
    Smeargle - A pokemon known for making markings - it pairs so well with Unown! It is also found in the grass in the Ruins of Alph!
    Wishiwashi - This might be another random connection but it's been known that if several Unown gather together and start swarming, they become very powerful. It reminded me of Wishiwashi!
    Wooper - Found in the waters of the Ruins of Alph - also people familiar with the Unown exploration may have fun searching for that pink Wooper!
    Yamask-Galar - Another "ancient" pokemon but it evolves into Runerigus which is based on runestones - essentially gravestones with runes carved into them that tell the story of the dead Viking buried there. This "writing" motif was too good to leave out.
    Yamask - Less relevant than its Galar form, but it's another pokemon related to ancient artifacts and such.
    Zubat - This may seem like an odd choice, but I chose Zubat because in Mystery Dungeon Time, Darkness, and Sky it is found in Aegis Cave alongside Unown! Machoke is also found but it is absent from the Ice section. Also I wanted to be able to say this event has all pokemon from A-Z ;P
  • Prize suggestions (like items, Pokémon eggs, Scratchcards):
    Each of the 28 Unown, which will cost 30 coins each. Infinite stock.
    Lugia and Ho-Oh - 100 coins each. Infinite stock.
    Entei, Suicune, Raikou, and Celebi - 200 coins each. Infinite stock.
    Regirock, Regice, Registeel, and Regigigas - 200 coins each. Infinite stock. (More regis may be included!)
    -----
    Corruption Orb - 10 coins. Infinite stock.
    Dreidel - 10 coins. Infinite stock.
    Mismagius Grimoire - 10 coins. Infinite stock.
    Shears - 10 coins. Infinite stock.
    Slowpoketail - 10 coins. Infinite stock.
    Dark Device - 30 coins. Infinite stock.
    Old Bell - 30 coins. Infinite stock.
    Unearthly Urn - 30 coins. Infinite stock.
    -----
    Scratch Cards - 50 coins. 15 in stock.
    Sh. Voucher Plus - 600 coins. 1 in stock.
    Sh. Novelty Voucher - 800 coins. 1 in stock.
    Sh. Legend Voucher Plus - 1000 coins. 1 in stock.
Rookie's Suggestion - One pokemon for each letter! (click to show)

I'm open to other pokemon being added to this list... if anyone has any suggestions, feel free to ask!
Edited to include Rookie's suggestion and the artifacts as prizes.

This post has been edited by Professor Eucalyptus: Oct 24 2021, 04:38 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post

Sign Seven
post Oct 23 2021, 01:12 PM
Post #5

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 52 628

Active Squad

I don't have anything particular to submit at the moment but just want to say this is an awesome idea and a great way to make the site more engaging again without a lot of added work for the staff team. Thanks Nom and the rest of the team for implementing this!

--------------------

+Quote Post

deleted user
post Oct 23 2021, 03:02 PM
Post #6

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Member No.: 129 409

Active Squad

• Username: Mr Spaz
  • Event Name: Earth/Arbor Day
  • Tell us a little more about your idea: Arbor day is a day in which individuals are encouraged to plant trees, so we could have an event themed around that in April. I also added in some floral-themed Pokemon because I couldn't think of enough Tree-related Pokemon
  • These Pokémon are eligible for hatching with Coins: Bulbasaur, Oddish, Exeggcute, Sunkern, Treecko, Seedot, Turtwig, Budew, Snover, Flabébé (all colors), Phantump, Comfey, Grookey, Gossifleur
  • Prize suggestions (like items, Pokémon eggs, Scratchcards): Tart/Sweet Apple (why are these rare evolution items anyway?), Pinkan Berries, Gracidea Flower, Spring Cyndaquil, Mistilil, Valencian Oddish, Celebi, Virizion, Xerneas, Calyrex, the usual vouchers

This post has been edited by Mr Spaz: Oct 24 2021, 12:17 AM
+Quote Post

Jade
post Oct 23 2021, 08:17 PM
Post #7

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Member No.: 58 868

My Favorites

• Username: Jade
  • Event Name: Save the Earth!
  • Tell us a little more about your idea: Earth Day is celebrated in April that is celebrated by a lot of cultures. We could also hold a donation event alongside it - like X amount of funds made from the pass powers that month go to a nature-focused charity.
  • These Pokémon are eligible for hatching with Coins: Blue, Green and Brown Pokemon - for water, trees and earth.
  • Prize suggestions (like items, Pokémon eggs, Scratchcards): beyond the regular prizes: Xernaes, Suicune, Shaymin, the plant-based novelties like Valencia Oddish, Florette, Floral Togepi. Fossil Lileep, Beeark (feel free to add anything that seems appropriate)
We could also doooo something even crazier:
  • Username: Jade
  • Event Name: Show your Pride
  • Tell us a little more about your idea: June is Pride Month... that's really it lol.
  • These Pokémon are eligible for hatching with Coins: All of them. Because every color under the sun counts with how many flags there are.
    Yes, I realize that would be insane lol
  • Prize suggestions (like items, Pokémon eggs, Scratchcards): The whole array of battle gems for sure. I have no idea what novelty/legends should be on this list.

Edit: Whoops, Mr. Spaz and I had the same idea xD

This post has been edited by Jade: Oct 23 2021, 08:20 PM

--------------------
Follow Shay-Shay's flight and he will bring you to a place where eggs and Pokemon need much love.
Shaymin cares, do you?

+Quote Post

Doom Hunter
post Oct 23 2021, 09:39 PM
Post #8

Pokémon Champion
Group Icon

Member No.: 207 612

Active Squad

• Username: Doom Hunter
  • Event Name: The Battle Subway Extravaganza!
  • Tell us a little more about your idea: Long have we had the battle system in GPX, but only a select several have managed to master the Subway and learn exactly what it takes to succeed on long streaks. This event is meant to bring to light strategies old and new, which Pokemon are favored by some of the battling experts, and help everyone find teams that work for them!
  • These Pokémon are eligible for hatching with Coins: This is part of the event: Prominent battlers past and present (I imagine me, Venusaur King, and some of the members topping the Battle Tower/Subway charts still active) could be interviewed to provide their own little article on their main team for Subway battles, and the Pokemon available for coins could be the basic eggs of the Pokemon in those players' teams
  • Prize suggestions (like items, Pokémon eggs, Scratchcards): 15-25 coins: Battle items (Choice items, gems, Leftovers)
    100 coins: Flaming Zorua Voucher (one of my choices as a good battle novelty, there may be more)
    Perhaps 750 coins: Shiny Battle Voucher (a voucher for a shiny version of one of the aforementioned coin Pokemon)

Something a little more unique and community-focused, perhaps? My attempt to put what I know best about GPX at the forefront for a little, and perhaps help others hit that Master Commuter achievement!

--------------------
|

He's watching you....so protect the environment!

+Quote Post

Shadow Darkrai
post Oct 23 2021, 11:19 PM
Post #9

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 107 884

Favorite Pokemon

Username: Shadow Darkrai
Event Name: 'Tis The Season
Tell us a little more about your idea: December event to celebrate wintertime holidays and the new year.
These Pokémon are eligible for hatching with Coins (some of these are a stretch):
  • Litwick (Hanukkah)
  • Delibird (Santa)
  • Stantler (Reindeer)
  • Winter Deerling (Reindeer-ish)
  • Mudbray (Reindeer-ish)
  • Staryu (Christmas Tree Top)
  • Igglybuff (Christmas Carols (Jigglypuff singing))
  • Chatot (Christmas Carols)
  • Chingling (Jinglebells)
  • Pineco (Pine Tree/Christmas Tree)
  • Impidimp (if available, elf-like for Santa's workshop)
  • Rolycoly (coal for naughty children) (Great suggestion Mr Spaz)
  • Swinub (Wintery)
  • Snowver (Wintery)
  • Snowrunt (Wintery)
  • Cubchoo (Wintery)
  • Maybe some others would work too
Prize suggestions (like items, Pokémon eggs, Scratchcards): The usual plus maybe some to fit the winter theme (Thanks to Rookie Roo for the suggestions!!!)
  • Winter Vulpix (unlimited, 30)
  • Festive Makuhita (unlimited, 30)
  • Icy Horsea (unlimited, 30)
  • Snowy Girafarig (unlimited, 30)
  • Snowy Munchlax (unlimited, 30)
  • Past Misdreavus (unlimited, 30)
  • Present Drifloon (unlimited, 30)
  • Future Shuppet (unlimited, 30)
  • Xerneas (unlimited, 100)
  • Glastrier to go with Halloween's Spectrier.

This post has been edited by Shadow Darkrai: Oct 25 2021, 05:10 PM

--------------------
My Party:

+Quote Post

LokiofAsgard
post Oct 24 2021, 12:20 AM
Post #10

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 258 314

Active Squad

• Username: LokiofAsgard
  • Event Name: The Bug Starts Here!
  • Tell us a little more about your idea: National Insect Appreciation Day and Week both take place in June, and both in real life and in the Pokemon universe bugs are underappreciated despite the huge role they play in the ecosystem! An event to garner interest in insects (and arachnids since the bug type encompasses both lol), and to show love for all the "creepy crawlies" that make the planet go round!
  • These Pokémon are eligible for hatching with Coins: (tried sorting them by step count for eggs, trying to get a wide variety)
    Caterpie
    Scatterbug
    Nincada
    Venipede
    Joltik
    Wimpod
    Sizzlipede
    Scyther
    Pinsir
    Heracross
    Larvesta
    But any bug types could work, this is just a list where I tried to keep them as different "species" and different rarities and egg maturities.
  • Prize suggestions (like items, Pokémon eggs, Scratchcards): The usual shiny vouchers, claw fossil (the only bug type fossil pokemon), pink caterpie eggs, party hats, genesect eggs, pheromosa eggs, buzzwole eggs

Edited to add more prizes lol

This post has been edited by LokiofAsgard: Oct 24 2021, 12:27 AM
+Quote Post

deleted user
post Oct 24 2021, 12:23 AM
Post #11

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Member No.: 129 409

Active Squad

QUOTE(Shadow Darkrai @ Oct 24 2021, 12:19 AM) *
Event Name: 'Tis The Season
Tell us a little more about your idea: December event to celebrate wintertime holidays and the new year.
These Pokémon are eligible for hatching with Coins (some of these are a stretch):
  • Litwick (Hanukkah)
  • Delibird (Santa)
  • Stantler (Reindeer)
  • Winter Deerling (Reindeer-ish)
  • Mudbray (Reindeer-ish)
  • Staryu (Christmas Tree Top)
  • Igglybuff (Christmas Carols (Jigglypuff singing))
  • Chatot (Christmas Carols)
  • Chingling (Jinglebells)
  • Pineco (Pine Tree/Christmas Tree)
  • Impidimp (if available, elf-like for Santa's workshop)
  • Swinub (Wintery)
  • Snowver (Wintery)
  • Snowrunt (Wintery)
  • Cubchoo (Wintery)
  • Maybe some others would work too
Prize suggestions (like items, Pokémon eggs, Scratchcards): Just the usual! Maybe Glastrier to go with Halloween's Spectrier.

I would add in Rolycoly (Naughty children get coal)

This post has been edited by Mr Spaz: Oct 24 2021, 12:45 AM
+Quote Post

Mamanator
post Oct 24 2021, 01:42 AM
Post #12

Pokémon Champion
Group Icon

Member No.: 12 870

Active Squad

• Username: Mamanator
  • Event Name: Exploring Halloween
  • Tell us a little more about your idea: It is a cross-over between events like the current Halloween and an Exploration. It would be an exploration that is repeatable with a cool-down period of 24 hours. This is also an idea that could be tailored to any holiday.
  • These Pokémon are eligible for hatching with Coins: As identified in the storyline (for example here)... Phamtump, Pumpkaboo, Litwick, Murkrow, Galarian Corsola, Noothoot, and Cubone
  • Prize suggestions (like items, Pokémon eggs, Scratchcards): I would leave these up to the Staff, but evolution items for sure and the big prizes such as egg vouchers. The exploration storyline would be great if there were themed Pokémon to choose from (currently thinking a list of 5 and they chose just one). The crčme de la crčme would be a shiny voucher (depending on number of coins acquired of course) for one of the 5 available Pokémon - but this is something that they could only chose once and not get a second (or third) voucher for. Also, no. I don't have specific Pokémon identified at this time as the end of exploration prize. I would also leave that to the Pro's. *blush*

--------------------
Their futures are so bright they shine

+Quote Post

Sealeo
post Oct 24 2021, 03:31 AM
Post #13

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 111 217

Active Squad

• Username: Sealeo
  • Event Name: A Celestial Ceremony
  • Tell us a little more about your idea: A space-themed event! This idea isn't intended to coincide with any real-life events or holidays, so it can be at any time in the year. N-Solarizer/Lunarizers aren't obtainable without scratchcards either, and Necrozma can only be obtained on Prize+ days, so I think this would be a good way to make them more easy to obtain. Unown is included in the prize shop as they are extradimensional beings. As for an Eternatus release, Eternatus is described as coming to Earth from a meteorite thousands of years ago, so I think this would be a great way to release it. I've included a short explanation for each included Pokemon at the end of this post.
    Elgyem
    Minior
    Solrock
    Lunatone
    Cleffa
    Swablu
    Amaura
    Staryu
    Carbink
    Roggenrola
    Blipbug
    Ledyba
    Porygon
    Gothita
    Sableye
    Stardust
    Star Piece
    Lunar Larvitar Egg
    Sun Flute
    Moon Flute
    N-Lunarizer
    N-Solarizer
    Crystal Onix Egg
    Otherworldly Voucher
    Sh. Otherworldly Voucher
    Carbink Servant Voucher
    All Vitamins
    Sail Fossil
    Roggenmorpha Egg
    Lustrous Orb/Palkia Egg
    Lunar Wing/Cresselia Egg
    Lightless Voucher/Necrozma Egg
    Cosmog Egg
    Deoxys Egg
    Jirachi Egg
    A new voucher for obtaining an Unown form of your choice
    Eternatus Egg/Voucher (as a new release)
    Sh. Vouchers if admins wish to include them

Explanations for included pokemon:

Pokemon Explanations (click to show)

Love this thread btw! I was just thinking yesterday how the Halloween event has been repeating for a few years and I'm running out of eligible mons to shiny hunt during it. Variety would be awesome!

--------------------
+Quote Post

iconoclasticGent...
post Oct 24 2021, 09:48 AM
Post #14

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 89 717

My Dream Team

Username: iconoclasticGentleman
Event Name: Year of the Tiger
Tell us a little more about your idea: Well, in the traditional Chinese Lunar New Year, 2022(starting Feb 1st) will be the Year of the Tiger! This zodiac "symbolizes determinism, spontaneity and novelty," and "draws its strength and growth, despite adversity, from dynamism and enthusiasm." (Source) And what better way is there to describe the passion that GPXplus users put into their hunts? ^^
These pokemon are eligible for hatching with coins:
Meowth
Alolan Meowth
Galarian Meowth (if we have it)
Eevee (kind of a cat?)
Skitty
Shinx
Glameow
Zangoose
Purrloin
Litten
Litleo
Espurr
Other cat-themed Pokemon...?
Prize Suggestions:
Entei, Raikou, Suicune eggs
Sun and Moon Flutes
Zeraora egg
Mew, Mewtwo eggs
Zergoose eggs
Blue Stone
Vouchers, scratch cards, the usual
+Quote Post

Darky
post Oct 24 2021, 11:43 AM
Post #15

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Member No.: 7 680

Active Squad

QUOTE(Doom Hunter @ Oct 24 2021, 05:39 AM) *
  • Username: Doom Hunter
  • Event Name: The Battle Subway Extravaganza!
  • Tell us a little more about your idea: Long have we had the battle system in GPX, but only a select several have managed to master the Subway and learn exactly what it takes to succeed on long streaks. This event is meant to bring to light strategies old and new, which Pokemon are favored by some of the battling experts, and help everyone find teams that work for them!
  • These Pokémon are eligible for hatching with Coins: This is part of the event: Prominent battlers past and present (I imagine me, Venusaur King, and some of the members topping the Battle Tower/Subway charts still active) could be interviewed to provide their own little article on their main team for Subway battles, and the Pokemon available for coins could be the basic eggs of the Pokemon in those players' teams
  • Prize suggestions (like items, Pokémon eggs, Scratchcards): 15-25 coins: Battle items (Choice items, gems, Leftovers)
    100 coins: Flaming Zorua Voucher (one of my choices as a good battle novelty, there may be more)
    Perhaps 750 coins: Shiny Battle Voucher (a voucher for a shiny version of one of the aforementioned coin Pokemon)
Something a little more unique and community-focused, perhaps? My attempt to put what I know best about GPX at the forefront for a little, and perhaps help others hit that Master Commuter achievement!

I love all the suggestions, but this one especially. I would love such an event to come to reality=) Or maybe even the interviews without the event - I want to get better in battle subway, but I struggle so much.
+Quote Post

Rookie Roo
post Oct 24 2021, 01:07 PM
Post #16

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Member No.: 196 476

Active Squad

I have a bunch of options! grin.gif
(Also thank you for allowing us to suggest events!)
Some of the events I suggest are actually just an excuse to allow us to shiny hunt Legendaries in a more reliable way, which I think is something a lot of us would like to do.

If anyone who ends up reading these, if you would like to suggest more things about the events I post in here, you can always send me a message so I can come back and edit the post with your suggestion! That way, the mods won't need to go back and forth constantly to see if there are more ideas built upon another! :P ALSO because I believe we are supposed to keep only our suggestions in here and not discuss them so the mods can have an easier time in finding different ideas for the events (it's not the same reading an event after the other, than reading one and then having to skip, say, 10 replies before getting to another idea)!

Uhhh, anyway, first I'd like to revisit some previous ideas, if I'm allowed!

°~° ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ °~°

For the Bird event ideas. Mostly, I'd like to suggest adding: Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres, Tornadus, Lugia, Ho-Oh and Yveltal, each at the prize of 100 and with unlimited stock (to allow us to shiny hunt them if we'd like to!)

°~° ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ °~°

For the Earth one, you could even add Meloetta (unlimited, 100) to the prizes, signifying people taking inspiration from Earth and incorporating it into songs or dances, and also reinforce the idea of adding Celebi (unlimited, 100), Manaphy (unlimited, 100), Shaymin (unlimited, 100)

For the Spooky event that we are in! We could add Griseous Orb (unlimited, 50) too, and Hoopa (unlimited, 100, TRICK or treat)! Actually, if there is a summon legendary in the event shop, we could add their summoning item at half the price the legendary: yes, you could have ANOTHER legendary if you choose to spend it in their summon item, BUT you could also lose it once you use it in the Lab!

Maybe bringing back the Fossil Event too? grin.gif

Anyway, those were my add-ons for some of the previous suggestions. I'd also suggest to lower the price of any (not recently added) legendary to 100 of any event and to make their stock unlimited, so we can have a bit more of a chance to shiny hunt them.

As to why 100: Last event, the Baby event, I think (maybe?) that I was one of the users who had the most coins in total (a huge outlier, but you could treat me as the maximum limit of sorts). My grand total was 4500 coins. If we were to reduce the prize to 100, I'd have been able to get, at most, 45 eggs of any legendary. If the average for any shiny is around 1:300, it would take me around 6 or 7 events to get to 300 (and that's if I concentrated all those coins in legendaries and ignore anything else, not to mention if I manage to get such an amount again!), so I think it sounds reasonable (aka: not even hoarders like me would be able to have it easy).
I also don't think it's a bad idea to lower the price because it's only the people who want to shiny hunt these Pokemon the ones who would be constantly spamming the same eggs over and over, while other people who don't care for those shinies would just ignore them or just get one egg to get both the egg dex and the pokedex entry. But, of course, its you guys who decide! Just giving my two cents in here.

Another suggestion, if I may, would be to increase the amount of coins that high maturity mons give, instead of keeping them at one coin. That way people would be more willing to go and hunt other 'mons that are not the lowest maturity! And, if possible, to make it so we can spend our coins in any item we'd like and not have a "maximum of two". That way we can go ham on, say, corruption items and later on use them at our own leisure.

ANYWAY now for the actual "original" suggestions I have:

(EDIT for some options: Someone in the Discord said that having Shiny Legendary Vouchers for all the events might not be a super good idea especially if they become more common, and that perhaps it should be limited to 3 shiny legendary vouchers per year or something like that. I actually agree a little with this idea, so I deleted some of them for some events! [not that I expected them to be there anyway! After all, these are just suggestions!])

• Username: Linoone, TwiliTerror, Rookie Roo
  • Event Name: Mysteries from beyond Earth
  • Tell us a little more about your idea: Basically, an Astronomy event! Linoone was the first to pitch the idea, and I'm just grabbing it (with their permission of course) to inject some prizes, while Twili also helped in the Pokemon that can be eligible/prizes. Anyway, getting Deoxys is kinda hard, nevermind shiny hunting it, so having an event that allows you to farm as many of them as you can could be something interesting!
  • These Pokémon are eligible for hatching with Coins: Cleffa (actual in-game canon ET), Elgyem (confused by aliens, or so says the dex), Staryu (because stars!), Lunatone (Moon!), Solrock (Sun!), Porygon (check the dex, they are related to space-thingies!), Swablu (because of Altaria [Constellation]), Deibot (robots can go to space!), Ultra Beasts if possible, and of course: Minior (Meteors! Shooting stars!).
    Stardust, Star Piece, Sun stone, Moon stone, N-Solarizer, N-Lunarizer, Scratch Cards (15, 50), Lunar Wing (unlimited, 50), Green Orb (unlimited, 50), Lustrous Orb (unlimited, 50), Adamant Orb (unlimited, 50)
    ---
    Otherwordly Voucher (the one that gives any ultra beast, stock: unlimited, 100), Lunar Larvitar (unlimited, 30), Deoxys (stock: unlimited, 100 coins), Rayquaza (unlimited, 100), Dialga (unlimited, 100), Palkia (unlimited, 100), Kyurem (unlimited, 100), Reshiram (unlimited, 100), Zekrom (unlimited, 100), Jirachi (unlimited, 100), Cresselia (unlimited, 100), Eternatus (unlimited, 300)
    ---
    Sh. Voucher Plus (1, 600), Sh. Novelty Voucher (1, 800).
(EDIT: 24/Oct/21. Seems like Sealeo and us thought of the same idea, woops! Maybe we could merge both ideas?)

• Username: Rookie Roo
  • Event Name: At the End of the Rainbow
  • Tell us a little more about your idea: It started with me just thinking of a reason to get rainbow things, just for the sake of getting rainbows :'D. However, now that I read about Jade's idea I think I'm gonna borrow a little bit of that idea and say that it could be linked to June because of Pride Month! The point of the event is mostly linked to the prizes: in the hopes of finding "gold" at the end of the rainbow or just to show your unique sparkle no matter what sexual or romantic orientation you may have, it is possible to hunt any "hard to get" Pokemon, and by that I mean Novelties (including their corruption items!) or Legendaries that you may wish!
  • These Pokémon are eligible for hatching with Coins: For this I had:
    All the Colorkarps + Magikarp (yes, sometimes I like to see the world burn with all the karps! \o/ Plus most karps get in their respective color too!)
    Minior
    Blitzle
    Bagon, Beldum, Bergmite
    Baltoy, Bidoof, Buizel, Buneary, Bonsly, Bouffalant, Binacle
    Glameow, Grubbin, Alolan Geodude
    Gulpin, Golett, Grookey, Gossifleur, Alolan Grimer
    Porygon
    Purrloin, Pincurchin
    Rotom
    Wingull, Wooloo
    Yamper
    (If you didn't realize: each of those pokemon start with the letter from their official color in the dex!)
    Stardust (unlimited, 10) ; Chocolate Bar (unlimited, 10) ; Blue Stone (unlimited, 10) ; Twinkie (unlimited, 10) ; Saltwater Bucket (unlimited, 10) ; Pinkan Berries (unlimited, 10) ; Corruption Orb (unlimited, 10)
    ---
    Cap Shop Voucher (unlimited, 30), Coffee Mug (unlimited, 30), Creepy Cap (unlimited, 30), Damp Rock (unlimited, 30), Distressing Disguise (unlimited, 30), Empty Cup (unlimited, 30), Heat Rock (unlimited, 30), Icy Rock (unlimited, 30), Mismagius Grimoire (unlimited, 30), Party Hat (unlimited, 30), Potato Battery (unlimited, 30), Snowball (unlimited, 30), Soul Heart (unlimited, 30), Spooky Skull (unlimited, 30), Sweet Apple (unlimited, 30), Tart Apple (unlimited, 30), Terryfying Top Hat (unlimited, 30), Toxic Orb (unlimited, 30)
    ---
    Legend Voucher Plus (unlimited, 100), (Is there a voucher for any novelty? If not, we would have to add all the fossils and artifacts, but if said voucher exists, then that one, also unlimited, 30), Sh. Voucher Plus (1, 600), Sh. Novelty Voucher (1, 800), Sh. Legendary Voucher (1, 1000).
  • Event Name: Cops and Robbers
  • Tell us a little more about your idea: Because its a fun game from our childhood! The cops are dogs because the anime has portrayed them as such (also, police dogs!) while the robbers are pokemon who can learn Thief! The prizes are also cop/robber themed (at least the egg side of it)
  • These Pokémon are eligible for hatching with Coins: Growlithe, Electrike, Riolu, Lilipup, Yamper, Snubbull, Houndour, Furfrou, Rockruff and Poochyena, Zigzagoon Galarian Zigzagoon, Nickit, Kecleon, Skwovet, Vullaby, Zorua, Scraggy, Purrloin, Stunky, Sableye, Rattata, Alolan Rattata, Pawniard
  • Prize suggestions (like items, Pokémon eggs, Scratchcards): Scratch Cards (15, 50), Shiny Stone, Star Piece, Adamant Orb (unlimited, 50), Blue Orb (unlimited, 50), Green Orb (unlimited, 50), Lustrous Orb (unlimited, 50), Red Orb (unlimited, 50), Flame Orb (unlimited, 10 maybe?), Pearl, Big Pearl
    ---
    Flaming Zorua (unlimited, 30), Guzzlord (unlimited, 100), Keldeo (unlimited, 100), Terrakion (unlimited, 100), Cobalion (unlimited, 100), Virizion (unlimited, 100), Zacian (unlimited, 300), Zamazenta (unlimited, 300), Zarude (unlimited, 300)
    ---
EDIT (24/oct/21): Twili pointed out I missed some other forms, like Rattata and Zgzagoon, so I added those too!
  • Event Name: Dragon Tales
  • Tell us a little more about your idea: Because dragons are honestly great! Gives us another reason to start hunting 10k eggs! The prizes should probably be lowered by 25% maybe? Because it'll be harder to get those coins... ALSO because the currency is coins, and dragons are said to accumulate treasures and shiny stuff (this time, WE are the dragons! >:D)!
  • These Pokémon are eligible for hatching with Coins: Basically, all dragons: Zygarde [Cell] (so people can also have an excuse to start gathering cells to get Zygarde [Complete]), Dratini, Bagon, Gible, Axew, Druddigon, Deino, Goomy, Noibat, Drampa, Applin, Jangmo-o, and maybe even Honedge and Pawniard (due to knights and all that)
    Saltwater Bucket (unlimited, 30), Scratch Cards (15, 50), Soul Dew (unlimited, 50), Green Orb (unlimited, 50), (maybe also the orbs because Dragons are said to accumulate gold?)
    ---
    Galarian Farfetch'd (unlimited, 100), Dreepy (unlimited, 100), Latias (unlimited, 100), Latios (unlimited, 100), Rayquaza (unlimited, 100), Victini (unlimited, 100), Kyurem (unlimited, 100), Zekrom (unlimited, 100), Reshiram (unlimited, 100)
    ---
  • Event Name: Our best friend (alternatively, Our own Companion)
  • Tell us a little more about your idea: An event dedicated to pets, AKA, our real life Pokemon!
  • These Pokémon are eligible for hatching with Coins: Growlithe, Eevee, Electrike, Lilipup, Yamper, Furfrou, Rockruff, Poochyena, Meowth, Alolan Meowth, Skitty, Shinx, Glameow, Espurr, Litten, Purrloin, Rattata, Dedenne, Pichu, Morpeko, Togedemaru, Nidoran M, Nidoran F, Chatot, Pidgey, Wingull (hav eyou heard of Steve? Ok this is reaching but shh), Ekans, Siliicobra, Onix, Seviper, Kecleon, Goldeen, Magikarp, Feebas
    Waterstone, Thunder stone, Firestone, Ice Stone, Leaf Stone, Scratch Cards (30, 50: yes a bit more of scratch cards because it reminds me of scratch posts but for us humans, hee hee), Lemonade, Fresh Water, Soda Pop, Twinkies (unlimited, 30), Machine Part (unlimited, 50)
    ---
    Purple Kecleon (unlimited, 30), Alpine Meowth (unlimited, 30), Chatotiel (unlimited, 30), Beeark (unlimited, 30), Spiky-Eared Pichu (unlimited, 30), Eevee [Heart] (unlimited, 30), Galarian Meowth (unlimited, 100), Zygarde 50% (unlimited, 100), Zeraora (unlimited, 100), Articuno (unlimited, 100), Zapdos (unlimited, 100), Moltres (unlimited, 100), Mew (unlimited, 100), Mewtwo (unlimited, 100), Suicune (unlimited, 100), Entei (unlimited, 100), Raikou (unlimited, 100), Kyogre (unlimited, 100, because FISH), Groudon (unlimited, 100, because LIZARD), Calyrex (unlimited, 100, because BUNNY) Zeraora (unlimited, 100), Zacian (unlimited, 300), Zamazenta (unlimited, 300)
    ---
    Sh. Voucher Plus (1, 600), Sh. Novelty Voucher (1, 800), Sh. Legendary Voucher (1, 1000).
  • Event Name: Mine my Mineral
  • Tell us a little more about your idea: Rock/Precious Gem event for any geologist out there who likes it, but also their products (steel!)!
  • These Pokémon are eligible for hatching with Coins: Geodude, Onix, Ronggenrola, Nosepass, Solrock, Lunatone, Bonsly, Carbink, Rolycoly, Minior, Magnemite, Bronzor, Klink, Honedge, Skarmory, Beldum, Klefki
    Prizes: Hard Stone, Dreidel, Blue Stone (unlimited, 30), Damp Rock (unlimited, 30), Heat Rock (unlimited, 30), Heat Rock (unlimited 30), Magma Rock (unlimited, 50), Electronic Band (unlimited, 50)
    ---
    Crystal Onix (unlimited, 30), Carbink Servant Voucher (unlimited, 30), Rustor (unlimited, 30), Golden Bonsly (unlimited, 30), Deibot (unlimited, 30), Roggenmorpha (unlimited, 30), Celesteela (unlimited, 100), Stakataka (unlimited 100), Nihilego (unlimited, 100), Heatran (unlimited, 100), Magearna (unlimited, 100), Regirock (unlimited, 100), Registeel (unlimited, 100), Regice (unlimited, 100), Diancie (unlimited, 100), Volcarona (unlimited, 100)
    ---
  • Event Name: Open your Third Eye
  • Tell us a little more about your idea: For our Psychic-type lovers out there!
  • These Pokémon are eligible for hatching with Coins: Abra, Drowzee, Slowpoke, Spoink, Wynaut, Chingling, Munna, Espurr, Gothita, Solosis, Elgyem, Natu, Galarian Ponyta, Ralts (because they were pure-Psychic first!)
    Scratch cards (15, 50), Soul Heart (unlimited, 30), Eviolite, Heart Sweets, Repel, Sweet Honey, Flame Orb (these last 4 because by opening your third eye you can look into the future and know that you will need them), N-Solarizer, N-Lunarizer, Silver Wing (unlimited, 50), Soul Dew (unlimited, 50)
    ---
    Hatena (unlimited, 100), Mew (unlimited, 100), Mewtwo (unlimited, 100), Uxie (unlimited, 100), Mesprit (unlimited, 100), Azelf (unlimited, 100), Necrozma (unlimited, 100), but also Lugia (unlimited, 100), Latios (unlimited, 100) and Latias (unlimited, 100) because I recall they could comunicate with humans but I might be wrong.
    ---
  • Event Name: Once Upon a Time...
  • Tell us a little more about your idea: Fairy tale event! And, because it's in the name of the event, it's time for fairies to RISE! To be honest, this event might be super similar to the February one we have, so mixing them together might be a good idea.
  • These Pokémon are eligible for hatching with Coins: Igglybuff, Cleffa, Togepi, Snubbull, Flababies, Spritzee, Swirlix, Comfey, Ralts, Marill, Mime Jr, Cottonee, Cutiefly, Morelull, Magikarp [Pink] (yes! Please! You can't deny Pinkarp doesn't look like a fairy due to the soft pink! grin.gif Hooray for Hatching Insanity moments! \o/)
    Scratch Cards, (unlimited, 50), Fresh Water, Soda Pop, Lemonade (because fairy tales give you happiness thanks to their happy endings!), Whipped Dream, Reveal Glass
    ---
    Pink Caterpie (unlimited, 30), Flabebe [Eternal] (unlimited, 30), Carbink Servant Voucher (unlimited, 30), Floral Togepi (unlimited, 30), Milcery (unlimited, 100), Tornadus (unlimited, 100, Genie in a bottle!), Thundurus (unlimited, 100, Genie in a bottle!), Landorus (unlimited, 100, Genie in a bottle!), Tapu Koko (unlimited, 100), Tapu Lele (unlimited, 100), Tapu Bulu (unlimited, 100), Tapu Fini (unlimited, 100), Xerneas (unlimited, 100)
    ---
    Sh. Voucher Plus (1, 600), Sh. Novelty Voucher (1, 800), Sh. Legendary Voucher (1, 1000).

AAAAAND that's all from me (for now, haha... Unless?)
Like I said, most of my suggestions hinder in making Novelties and Legendaries more accesible for those who may want to hunt them, which is why I left the shiny vouchers in all of the events (but also read 'Final Thoughts'). Ideally I would elevate the stock of the Sh. Voucher Plus to unlimited because hunting Unown (and getting Blue Soup) is P A I N because we have no way to hunt them reliably (plus who would try to go for lots of shiny vouchers, seriously? Haha, yeah, no one! So surely, it would be like "whatever" if it were to change to unlimited stock, right? eyes.gif?) , and same goes for the Legendaries but, with these events, you could somewhat be able to hunt them a little bit easier even though you wouldn't be able to get them in just one event due to the average! It opens up that possibility that we didn't have before and, frankly, that's AWESOME!

And lastly, Final Thoughts:

Just wanted to say that raising the price for the shiny vouchers is a great idea, in my opinion! That way, it makes us users be critic of what exactly do we want or don't want. ALSO might help in keeping the HYPE alive for even MORE time throughout the event, since people might go even harder for a longer time because they want x shiny voucher! So altogether a great idea, I think. We just gotta see how it works and see if what I said is true or not!

(Also, please, enter more Magikarps into events, because as a Karp Lover and as a lover of going into "Hatching Insanity" mode, the karps make my heart go WILD. SERIOUSLY love when I see those little fellas around for an event...) I mean what? Who said that?! oh.gif

Anyway, thank you!

This post has been edited by Rookie Roo: Oct 30 2021, 12:19 PM

--------------------
Look at friend please cat.gif

If you need Social Network, or if you have it, you might be interested in reading this.

Shinies of 2020: 112 (click to show)

Shinies of 2021: 130 (click to show)

Shinies of 2022 (click to show)

Special Achievements (click to show)

+Quote Post

PokeNOM NOM NOM
post Oct 24 2021, 02:57 PM
Post #17

Spriter / Writer
Group Icon

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 99 214

Active Squad

Loving the suggestions so far, everyone. Feel free to submit as many events as you can dream up!

I still see some people posting reactions to ideas. Or telling me how much they like this thread (I'm so glad you do!).
Or people posting add-ons to ideas posted above. Thank you for thinking along and I appreciate your enthusiasm, but it's not going to work in the long run.

The reason I advise against this, is:
If I choose an event, and then have to scroll through + re-read all posts to make sure no objections/reactions/add-on suggestions have been made to it (especially if the number of ideas grows), I'm going to miss a few for sure! Post reactions in the Community Thread or talk about it on Discord all you like, but what I'm going to pick from is the filled out forms.

Again, I don't mean to put a stop to all the enthusiasm and inspiring ideas, keep them coming for sure!
But I know my chaotic self and I have to try to keep things organized, haha~ ^^;

--------------------

Check out my GPX+ profile
to find out what I've contributed so far!

'Counterbalanced'
+Quote Post

Shadow Darkrai
post Oct 25 2021, 09:25 PM
Post #18

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 107 884

Favorite Pokemon

Event Name: Legends: Arceus (Someone more creative than me can come up with a fun name for the event)
Tell us a little more about your idea: Celebrating the release of Legends: Areceus...Game comes out end of January 2022, so this event would ideally take place in February once the game is out. Also in February it wouldn't compete with the SWSH.
These Pokémon are eligible for hatching with Coins: Putting spoilers on it because the game isn't out, but I'm referencing Serebii's list of Pokemon we've seen in trailers.

Pokemon to include (click to show)

Didn't realize there were that many already confirmed...if we want a large pool that would be great, but also might be better to trim down the list for a more even split between egg maturities.

(EDIT): List of Pokemon could also just be those with new forms/evolutions. According to some rumors online, there should be a decent amount and we'd know by the time this event were to be activated.

Prize suggestions (like items, Pokémon eggs, Scratchcards):
  • Palkia, Dialga, Giratina (eggs for 30 coins, summoning items for 10?)...
  • Lake Trio, 30 coins each
  • Arceus, possibly for 500 coins or whatever the value of Arceus should be nowadays. Back in the days before Death of the World I'd say maybe Arceus for 800-1000, but it seems a bit more common now...open to suggestions.
  • Usual shiny vouchers
  • Vouchers for any of the currently revealed Hisuian forms or any that come out in the next few months
  • Definitely Scratch cards and any other summoning items/corruption items/special evolution items that feel relevant

This post has been edited by Shadow Darkrai: Oct 26 2021, 01:37 AM

--------------------
My Party:

+Quote Post

GlitchedBat
post Oct 26 2021, 02:33 AM
Post #19

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Member No.: 105 485

Some of my Faves

• Username: GlitchedBat
  • Event Name: Dinosaur Day
  • Tell us a little more about your idea: June 1st is Dinosaur day. Everyone loves dinosaurs and other prehistoric animals, so an event in which everyone hatches as many fossil pokemon and other dinosaur based pokemon could be fun. (Was gonna suggest Paleontology day, but that takes place mid Oct which may be too close to the Halloween event)
  • These Pokémon are eligible for hatching with Coins: All fossil pokemon, relicanth, lapras, tropius, chikorita, Swinub, Wimpod, Dreepy (if we have him by this time)
    other possible pokemon based off animals that have been around for a LONG time, tentacool, clampearl, yanma, staruu, shellos, Frillish, Mareanie.
    A lot of dragon types could work too, as well as most reptile and amphibian pokemon.
  • Prize suggestions (like items, Pokémon eggs, Scratchcards): all of the fossil novelties, the typical sh.vouchers, and legend vouchers. All of the novelty variants of eligible pokemon such as valentacool, summer swinub, autumn troupius etc.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Miracle
post Oct 27 2021, 03:24 AM
Post #20

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 15 952

Active Squad

• Username: Miracle
  • Event Name: Hearts Day
  • Tell us a little more about your idea: An event about heart-shaped Pokémon to commemorate Valentine's Day.
    • Alomomola (people didn't think it was a Luvdisc evolution for nothing)
    • Applin (I think its apple has heart-y quality to it)
    • Bruxish (its tail and side fins are vaguely heart-shaped)
    • Cherubi (you could argue Cherrim's heart petals are heart-shaped... sorta...)
    • Cutiefly (wings look subtly heart-shaped to me)
    • Ducklett (heart-shaped feathers on its belly)
    • Espurr (female Meowstic's tail... look, I just wanted this list to be at least as long as the current Halloween event's one)
    • Flabébé (its ears and Floette's tail are heart-shaped)
    • Frillish (female Jellicent has a heart-shaped... nose? mouth? marking?)
    • Furfrou (has Heart Trim form)
    • Heracross (female Heracross has the heart-shaped horn)
    • Jangmo-o (heart-shaped scale on head)
    • Luvdisc (self-explanatory)
    • Noibat (kind of a stretch, but its nose...)
    • Pichu (female Pikachu has heart-shaped tail)
    • Pidove (heart-shaped belly and heart on egg)
    • Popplio (Brionne and Primarina have heart-shaped tails)
    • Salandit (the markings on Salazzle's chest look heart-shaped...)
    • Stufful (... heart-shaped ears? maybe?)
    • Vullaby (tiny heart cut-out on bone diaper shell)
    • Woobat (heart-shaped nose!)
    • Yamper (heart-shaped BUTT!)
  • Prize suggestions (like items, Pokémon eggs, Scratchcards): This one needs to be longer, but I added as much as I could think of...
    • Heart Sweet - unlimited - 1 coin
    • Heart Scale - unlimited - 1 coin
    • Soul Heart - unlimited - 10 coins
    • Pinkan Berries - unlimited - 10 coins
    • Heart Stone* - unlimited - 10 coins
    • Eevee [Heart] Egg - unlimited - 30 coins
    • Pink Caterpie Egg - unlimited- 30 coins
    • Valentacool Egg - unlimited - 30 coins
    • Silver Wing** - unlimited - 30 coins
    • Scratch Card - 15 - 50 coins - Prizes: Vitamins, Heart Scales, Heart Sweets, Soul Heart, Heart Stone, Love Flag?***
    • Tapu Lele Egg - unlimited - 200 coins
    • Diancie Egg - unlimited - 200 coins
    • Magearna Egg - unlimited - 200 coins
    • Sh. Voucher Plus - unlimited - 600 coins
    • Sh. Novelty Voucher - unlimited - 800 coins
    • Sh. Legend Voucher Plus - unlimited - 1000 coins

*As most of you will recall, the Heart Stone was an item in the 1997 Space World demo; it was originally intended to evolve Eevee into Espeon, Poliwhirl into Politoed and Natu into Xatu. I figured it could be introduced here as a Rare Evolution Item for a new Novelty/some new Novelties. Some suggestions I have are: evolving Happiny into Happi ('97 demo Blissey), corrupting a Chinchou Egg into a Novelty Chinchou with heart-shaped lights and/or attenae curved inward as a heart, either evolving Foongus or corrupting a Foongus Egg and it would have a Love Ball pattern on its mushrooms (and maybe could be a Poison/Fairy?), evolving/corrupting a Ground-type into a Ground/Fairy (IDK who; Phanpy, maybe? I just want a Ground/Fairy), and finally, if Floral Togetic and Floral Togekiss are ever added, F. Togetic could evolve with a Heart Stone instead of a Shiny Stone. Alternatively, you could just come up with Novelty Espeon, Politoed and Xatu and use the Stone as originally intended.

**It's about as heart-shaped as the Dark Stone is sinister, IMO. ^__^;;

***IDK if a flag can/should be allowed as a Scratch Card reward, but I think it'd be neat.

--------------------
+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 05:59 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.