Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
3 Pages V  < 1 2 3  
Closed TopicStart new topic
Month of March (2015)
TogeticFTW
post Mar 4 2015, 05:23 PM
Post #41

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 85 177

My Favorite Pokemon

QUOTE(Forget me now @ Mar 4 2015, 04:24 PM) *
The same thing over and over would be boring... maybe it'd be more fun if it were a set of different explorations that are as hard or harder than TBD, each one rewarding an item fragment (like the plates, or fragments of the golden wheel) that'd combine and give you an Arceus egg if you get them all
The Plates for sure! That would totally make sense! I retract my previous suggestion and wholeheartedly support this! And there should be an achievement called The Jewel of Life that you get by having in your inventory the Plates that Arceus fused to make it in the movie; I think it was Water, Grass, Electric, Dragon... was that it? *goes to look it up* facepalm.gif Ground. Of course. I'm an idiot. I knew it included but was not limited to every type that resists electricity, and yet I overlooked the one with immunity. So it's the Splash, Meadow, Earth, Zap, and Draco Plates that make the Jewel of Life.

--------------------

There are 10 kinds of people in this world:
those who understand binary
and those who don't.

I make Pokémon splices!

And I also made this:

(Click to see other Affinities')
This spoiler contains things I did not make... (click to show)
...and this one is stuff about me! (click to show)
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

RubyMoon
post Mar 5 2015, 08:03 AM
Post #42

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Member No.: 14 086

Active Squad

It would certainly make it easier for someone to get a Shiny Arceus if there was another way to get an Arceus egg beside lab, shelter (They would have to be extremely very lucky since Arcueus won't be found in the shelter normally) and winning contests especially as has nobody has hatched a shiny one yet. (Diancie and Zygarde also are legendaries that haven't came out shiny for anyone yet either.)

--------------------
+Quote Post

ChadBacon
post Mar 5 2015, 04:13 PM
Post #43

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 82 810

Active Squad

I really hope that the dress-up contest is not in pace of the SWSH. *crosses fingers*
+Quote Post

My Way
post Mar 5 2015, 04:28 PM
Post #44

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Group: Banned
Member No.: 97 301

Active Squad

QUOTE(Link is JD @ Mar 5 2015, 04:13 PM) *
I really hope that the dress-up contest is not in pace of the SWSH. *crosses fingers*

Don't think you have much to worry about, SWSH is in another 10 days and really the SWSH and Scavenger Hunts are probably such a streamlined process now that they've been doing it for a long time.

--------------------

2DS FC: 3840-7678-9350
+Quote Post

Lodrelhai
post Mar 7 2015, 05:11 AM
Post #45

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 63 190

Active Squad

I'd be very surprised if they cancelled the SWSH for the contest, especially given the contest finished well before the SWSH starts.

Grats to Aetherium for the win, btw! Mine was in the 4th place group, which I'm fairly proud of.

--------------------

+Quote Post

TogeticFTW
post Mar 9 2015, 10:42 PM
Post #46

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Member No.: 85 177

My Favorite Pokemon

QUOTE(Lodrelhai @ Mar 7 2015, 06:11 AM) *
I'd be very surprised if they cancelled the SWSH for the contest, especially given the contest finished well before the SWSH starts.

Grats to Aetherium for the win, btw! Mine was in the 4th place group, which I'm fairly proud of.

I remember voting for your Sylveon's dressup with the snowman, Lodrelhai, it was very cute.
No offense to Aetherium, but I think Tarbasilisk's Cutki and Gambrinous Antiscian's Delta Goodrum were more creative than his Fawkes, though I can't deny his dressup was impressive. Congratulations.
I am curious however as to whether each rank had a different prize (and what they were) or if only the winner got anything; my rampaging Shiny Tyrantrum Chomper was in the 3rd place group, but if I got something added to my inventory for it I'm not sure what it was... does anyone know?

--------------------

There are 10 kinds of people in this world:
those who understand binary
and those who don't.

I make Pokémon splices!

And I also made this:

(Click to see other Affinities')
This spoiler contains things I did not make... (click to show)
...and this one is stuff about me! (click to show)
+Quote Post

Natasha Romanoff
post Mar 9 2015, 10:47 PM
Post #47

I only act like I know everything.
Group Icon

Member No.: 38 923

Antimatter

QUOTE(TogeticFTW @ Mar 9 2015, 08:42 PM) *

I remember voting for your Sylveon's dressup with the snowman, Lodrelhai, it was very cute.
No offense to Aetherium, but I think Tarbasilisk's Cutki and Gambrinous Antiscian's Delta Goodrum were more creative than his Fawkes, though I can't deny his dressup was impressive. Congratulations.
I am curious however as to whether each rank had a different prize (and what they were) or if only the winner got anything; my rampaging Shiny Tyrantrum Chomper was in the 3rd place group, but if I got something added to my inventory for it I'm not sure what it was... does anyone know?

AFAIK, prizes for the dress-up contest have yet to be announced.

--------------------

+Quote Post

The Majestic Mr ...
post Mar 9 2015, 10:51 PM
Post #48

The Green Thunder, Kell of L's, Keeper of Stars
Group Icon

Member No.: 212 177

Exuberant

QUOTE(Candidate Psyduck @ Mar 9 2015, 11:47 PM) *
QUOTE(TogeticFTW @ Mar 9 2015, 08:42 PM) *

AFAIK, prizes for the dress-up contest have yet to be announced.

Zerx said we'd get them around Sunday, but delays were possible. I'm assuming those aforementioned delays happened, and we just haven't received much word otherwise. unsure.gif

--------------------

Light is a spectrum. Why limit yourself to a single hue?

Nintendo 3DS FC: 1950-9577-7656
Switch FC: Mr. L: 5429-0347-5697

PM me if you want to add me. happy.gif

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Mr. L banner made by Luigi Mario
-------------------------------------------------------------------
I'M REALLY FEELING IT!
+Quote Post

Jen
post Mar 14 2015, 04:34 PM
Post #49

Pidgey Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 64 269

PIDGEY LOVE

Sorry about the delay in prizes. I hope you guys can understand the recent staff changes has kind of slowed down the process. >.<

I just wanted to let you guys know that I disabled the Feb trinkets today (you lucky ducks got two extra days!), so don't forget to send stuff in for the month of April if you have anything! (:

--------------------

+Quote Post

Mamanator
post Mar 26 2015, 04:51 PM
Post #50

Pokémon Champion
Group Icon

Member No.: 12 870

Active Squad

In picking up the comments about the Arceus explorations and having it linked to The Burning Desire... I agree with what someone else posted, that it shouldn't be something like that. If an Arceus exploration is created, it should be its own separate exploration and I'm not even convinced it should be an exploration. While I'd truly love to have one for myself... let's face it, on GPX Arceus is THE Pokemon to get (probably much more so than a shiny Gulpin). So it's value should make it stand out and, if an exploration were developed, it should be unique and accessible perhaps once a year and cost a boat load of points (I'd prefer to pay a million points to try it over spending prize points to vie for it).

But instead of an Arceus exploration, I'd really rather see older novelties that we can't access (clean versions of) through special vouchers. Have them have their own explorations first. I'd so like to get my hands on some of the older novelties and have a fresh slate with them before doing an exploration for an infamous Pokemon. So I'm real excited to see what our Staff has planned for these upcoming new explorations.

--------------------
Their futures are so bright they shine

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 06:03 PM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.